Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Worshiping That Huge Cock

"I Could Not Get That Huge Cock Out My Mind"

89
21 Comments 21
10.1k Views 10.1k
7.5k words 7.5k words

So there we were, all together on my bed with my lover Henry having his huge cock sucked back to life by my husband John. I played with John's little five-inch cock and hanging balls, which dripped with his pre-cum. No, I lie. It was running with pre-cum. His little cock was throbbing so hard as he sucked on every inch of Henry's nine inches of cock. I gently ran my fingers up and down John's very wet and sticky cock, watching as he sucked Henry.

I put my lips against my husband’s ear. “Oh, you naughty sissyboi,” I whispered as I gently wanked his tiny cock. “Don't you just love feeding on Daddy's big cock?”

John moaned, a deep guttural moan, almost an animal snarl, as his hips started thrusting. At the same time, I slipped my hand off his cock. Three jets of clear cum spurted from his pee hole, and his cock went limp, almost vanishing it was so tiny. As John sucked Henry's massive, throbbing cock, I let his runny clear spunk dribble out my hand over his lips and Henry's cock.

John's eyes opened in a flash, and, moaning with pleasure, he licked his cum off Henry's cock.

Henry had not stopped playing with my body. His thumb pulled back the monk's cape revealing my hard, long clitty. His tongue flicked, licked, and then he sucked my sensitive clitty between his lips.

Throwing my head back, I let out a whine of utter joy as an orgasm broke over my body once again. “Oh, Daddy. Yes!” My whole body quivered, and my legs shook. “Fuck me. Please.”

“Anything for you, baby girl,” Henry said.

Henry pushed John's head off his cock. It made a sudden and loud "pop", pulling out of John’s throat and mouth. Poor John, his eyes streaming with tears, was left gasping for air.

Henry's enormous cock and balls dripped with long hanging strands of John’s saliva. My fingers slipped around Henry's balls, gently squeezing and milking him, as I knelt transfixed at the sight of his beautifully thick and pulsing cock. Licking its length, I kissed the mushroom head. My fingers slid up and down his slippery length and stroked his heavy, tight balls. My fingernail gently scratched his anus.

Henry gasped, “Oh, baby girl. That feels so good.”

John had been utterly discarded. Redundant and thrown away gasping for air, he rolled off the bed and onto his knees. Peeking over the mattress, he watched so intently as his beautiful wife idolized Henry’s huge phallus.

I licked its length and sucked on its head as I rolled Henry’s balls in the palm of my hand.”

“Hmm, baby girl,” Henry said. “That feels quite wonderful.”

“It’s quite gorgeous, Daddy. It’s… it’s like nothing I have ever seen or held before.”

Henry held my head, pushing his cock towards my open salivating mouth. My tongue lashed out, licking his throbbing cock.

“Put those sweet married red lips around Daddy’s cock, baby girl. Feed on it.”

My tongue licked the fat head. Oh my god, it was enormous. I kissed it over and over, lapping up Henry’s pre-cum juices as they oozed out of his cock. My fingertips slipped over his balls, twisting and pulling at them.

Henry hissed at John. “Sissyboi, where are you?”

John jumped up. “Yes, sir?”

“You are required to clean out your wife's cunt. It’s still dripping with the last load of cum I filled her with. Lick her out and clean her up, sissyboi.”

John got up to walk around the bed, but Henry was having none of that. He was in control, the alpha male in this bedroom.

“Sissyboi,” he said. “You crawl around the bed on your knees. Then you lick Sammy’s cum-filled cunt clean.”

Henry pushed me to the edge of the mattress and positioned me onto all fours with my thighs opened wide.

“Baby girl,” Henry said. “You will only allow the sissyboi to lick clean your cunt, and pleasure your cunt, with his tongue. This is the only sexual act he will be allowed to perform. He will not be allowed fuck with you from now on. Do you understand, baby girl?”

“Yes, Daddy,” I replied.

I looked back over my shoulder to watch, in the wardrobe mirror, John licking my spunk-filled cunt. His tongue parted my red, heavy labia, and he pushed his nose deep into my asshole. Henry’s thick, white cum oozed over John’s lips as he lapped away, drinking the contents of my used cunt.

Henry jerked my ponytail hard. “Don't you worry about what he’s doing back there? It's your master's cock, and his only, that needs your attention until I say otherwise.”

“Yes, Daddy.”

Henry pulled my head onto his cock. “Suck it, baby girl. Suck Daddy’s cock. Take it all to the root you sexy bitch.”

My master whispered, “Yes, yes, good girl,” as he pulled my head up and down on his cock via my ponytail. Henry fucked my mouth and throat while my husband's educated tongue licked clean my cunt. Oh, and how John licked my cunt. I moaned on my master's huge cock. John slurped and gulped, swallowing huge amounts of spunk and the thick sex juices leaking from my pussy. My body started to climb into yet another orgasm.

“Make my baby girl come, sissy,” Henry ordered John. “Make her squirt all over your face.” Then he spoke to me. “Okay, baby girl, you can come now. Come for Daddy. I permit it. My darling, come for your Daddy. Baby girl, come now.”

It was like a switch being flicked on inside my head. My orgasm crashed over my body, and I came so hard and long that I screamed. “I’m coming, Daddy! I’m coming for you, Daddy!” I threw back my head and pushed against John. “Drink it,” I shouted. “Drink it all, sissy.” I rotated my hips around and all over, smearing my thick, flowing love juice over his face.

My body was lifted and laid spread-eagled upon the mattress. My master pulled my thighs wide open. His hands took mine and placed them on the bars of the headboard. “Grip them,” he whispered.

His huge cock head opened my dripping labia like butterfly wings.

“Sissyboi,” Henry said. “Hold my cock straight and line me up into your wife's cunt… good, just like that. Now, sit on that chair and watch as I fuck your beautiful Sammy into a frenzy.”

I was already pushing my cunt onto his cock. “Fuck me, Daddy,” I whimpered. “Fuck my cunt. I need it. I want it deep inside. I need to have it stretching my cunt wide. Fill me up. Please, Daddy.” My body thrashed, up and down and round and round, like a held snake, twisting and turning. My mouth uttered obscenities. I was begging a man old enough to be my father to fuck me. I was begging Daddy to fuck my little pussy. I had become his taboo slut! I didn’t care what I said or did. All I wanted—no, all I needed—was that throbbing nine inches of cock deep in my womb filling my cunt.

I screamed in a high baby voice. “Fill my belly, Daddy.”

Henry looked into my eyes and smiled an evil smile. Then he looked at John. “Look at your beautiful, sweet, innocent, little wife now, sissyboi. Can you hear her begging Daddy for my big old cock? Begging Daddy to breed her married young cunt?”

Then without warning, Henry speared my cunt with one huge thrust from his powerful hips.

I screamed as his huge cock ripped its way into my tight little hole. Again and again, Henry speared my cunt with his huge lance. I heard myself crying out, “Fuck me. Fuck me, Daddy. Breed me.”

Every nerve ending lit up and my orgasm arrived right on cue to crash yet again over my tortured body. Again and again, I screamed out my love for Henry, my voice shrill and high and somehow far away in the distance. My body convulsed into huge spasms, shaking and shivering.

Henry, his skin dripping with sweat and his lungs gasping for oxygen, roared out, “I’m coming, baby girl. Daddy’s coming. Daddy’s breeding you.”

His weight fell on me, and I felt the first few blasts of his seed fill my womb. Then, my next orgasm hit me, and I don't remember anything after that moment, just a blinding flash of light.

The next morning, I awoke in Henry's arms, naked and with his huge cock throbbing hard between my bum cheeks. Oh, Christ, I thought. What time is it? Looking at the clock, it read 5:30. I was late for work. Looking at Henry sleeping so deeply and peacefully, I remembered last night and that beautiful cock and, oh, how he had fucked me.

His cock was huge still, very thick, very long, and its purple head peeked out from under his foreskin. Did I truly take all that beautiful cock last night? Three times? Or was it four times?

Oh damn, I wanted him again. I wanted him there and then. I bent my head and kissed that mushroom head gently. It jumped as I licked the oozing tip. I whispered, “I love you, Mr. Cocky.”

No, Sammy, I told myself. You’re already late. I rolled out of bed and ran to the toilet. My bladder felt so full, and I had my morning ablutions. I was relaxed, at one with the world, and I was happy. I got up, flushed the toilet, and then stepped in the shower, feeling the warm water wash away the man smells and sex juices from my body.

After drying off, I dressed for work and went down to the kitchen where John was waiting with my first cup of coffee of the day.

“Good morning, dear,” he said.

“Where did you sleep last night?” I asked.

“In the spare room, where you told me to go.”

“I recall telling you. Henry slept with me all night.”

“I know,” he said somewhat bitterly.

“Baby, don't get upset. Remember, you’re the one who wanted this to happen. You planned it out with David and Tina. She told me last night that you and they had planned the whole evening. So, I don't want any sulking from you now. You wanted this to happen. Well?”

“Yes, my love. I did. But, Sammy, I never thought I’d lose you or your love.”

“Who says you’ve lost my love? Who, John? I love you more than ever. I’m just enjoying the sexual freedom you’ve extended to me. I’m becoming a different woman. I’ve never felt so erotic, so sensual, as I did with you and Henry last night. I’m feeling something so beautiful. Henry's cock is enormous and I am having orgasms like I could never have with you, my darling.

“I told you I could never go back to your tiny cock once one of those big cocks had taken my pussy. I was quite happy in my ignorance, but you wanted to watch your wife fucked senseless by a huge cock. So now I’m not willing to give up Henry's cock or the incredible orgasms and sex he gives me. I’ve never felt anything so incredible.”

I put my arms around John’s neck. “Baby, I’m merely playing the game you wanted me to play. And you know something else? I watched you suck Henry's cock last night. Don't tell me that was the first cock you ever sucked or played with. Do you know something else? I bet if I felt your tiny cock now it’d be hard as iron and running with pre-cum.”

John’s face reddened, and he looked away. “I bet you licked me clean after I passed out on Henry's cock last night, and I bet you sucked Henry's cock clean. Didn’t you? Look at me, baby. Didn’t you?”

“Yes.”

I opened John's dressing gown. There in all its glory was his little cock throbbing away and running with pre-cum.

“I love you,” I said. “So very much.” I bent down and enveloped his whole cock and balls in my mouth, sucking and licking. My finger went to his anus.

“Oh, Sammy,” John moaned. “I love you, too. Never forget that, whatever happens from now on... Sammy… Oh my god, I'm coming, I'm coming.”

John exploded in my mouth, his cum flowing into my throat as I swallowed. His slim body shook and shivered as his orgasm broke over him.

I cleaned his cock and looked up to see John smiling down at me with love in his eyes. I licked my lips to get all his spunk.

“That was delicious, baby,” I said.

“Oh, baby girl, that was wonderful.”

I snapped back, “I am your wife Samantha. I am not your baby girl, John. I am Henry's baby girl. Henry is my Daddy. Got it?”

“Yes, my love.”

I kissed his lips. “I’m such a lucky woman to have a wonderful, caring, understanding man like you. Now, as soon as I leave for work, you will go up to our bedroom. Henry's huge cock is hard with a morning woody. Suck him as he sleeps and he just might fuck your sissyboi pussy. Would you like that?”

“Yes, Sammy.”

“I will be back at six, my love,” I said. “Can you have dinner ready?”

“Yes, dear. I will.”

"I love you," I said as I left for work.

On arriving very late for work, I sat in the changing room and thought about Henry and that cock, that huge, throbbing monster, I had taken last night. My nipples hardened like bullets and my poor, abused pussy became wet in an instant. I wondered if Daddy would be waiting for his baby girl tonight, or if he’d be there at all.

My pager went off, bringing me back to the real world. All day I worked hard, but my mind would wander thinking of Henry's huge cock, how I had sucked it, kissed it, and held it in my small hands, about how his cock had dominated my body and mind, about also how submissive I had become as he had taken my body time and time again last night.

Jenny bumped my shoulder. “Samantha, whatever is the matter with you today? Your mind isn’t on your job. Did you have a nice evening with John?”

“Well,” I said. “As a matter of fact, I did.”

“Okay, tell me all about it.”

“No, Jenny,” I said. “Some things between a husband and wife can’t be spoken about.”

“So you had a fun night?”

“You could say that,” I said as we giggled.

Lunchtime came, and I sat alone daydreaming of Henry’s cock, of how hard it felt and, yet, how soft the skin was in my hand. I remembered how it tasted, how much it filled and throbbed deep inside of my pussy, and how tremendous my orgasms were. I remembered how I had passed out as I orgasmed over and over again with his huge, fat cock deep inside of my cunt. I sat there with my body tingling and my mind running away with excitement. I was so excited just thinking about going home to Henry's cock, my cunt was swimming in sex juices and my panties were soaking wet. I wanted Henry’s huge cock fucking me right here and now.

Yet again my pager brought me back down to earth. Lunchtime over, and picking up my coffee, I headed off to my next appointment. A long five hours later, I had a text from hubby.

Your hot bath will be ready at 6:30 pm, cocktail hour is at 7 pm, and dinner will be served at 7:30 to 8 pm.

I texted back. You're an angel, darling. I need it tonight.

Bad day, dear?

Very busy! My feet hurt, it's been such a long day.

Come on home.

On my way, xxx love you

I left work at 5:30. Traffic was light, but then most people get Christmas and New Year off. Pulling up in the drive I saw the Christmas tree lights flashing. The house looked beautiful. I got out of my car and walked up to the door, but before I could reach for the handle the door was opened by John.

“There you are,” he said, kissing me. “Welcome home, darling. Your hot bath awaits.”

I walked in. “Thank you, darling.”

“How was your day?”

“Busy,” I said, giving him my coat. “It was so busy.”

“Good evening, Samantha.”

I turned quickly and saw Henry sitting in the big chair and drinking a large gin and tonic.

“Oh, Henry! You’re here!” I ran and jumped onto his lap. He caught me and folded me into his big arms, kissing me deeply with our tongues twisting and turning. His hand slowly rubbed my knee, and I moaned in our kiss as I opened my legs wide apart to give full access to his big exploring hand. It slowly slipped between my legs, discovering just how hot, willing, and dripping wet my pussy was.

“Baby girl, have you missed Daddy today?” Henry said.

“Yes, Daddy. I couldn’t get you out of my mind all day long.”

“So you have been thinking about Daddy?”

“Oh, yes, Daddy.”

Henry's long, thick finger slipped under my drenched panty elastic and found my thick pussy lips open and ready to suck in his finger.

“What were you thinking about, you naughty girl?”

“Oh, Daddy,” I gasped as his finger pushed deep into my dripping pussy.

“What were you thinking of, baby girl? Tell Daddy.”

“Your enormous cock. That beautiful pulsating cock. Daddy!”

“Oh my god, baby girl. You're so wet and excited, I can feel how hot and wet your little pussy has been. Has it missed Daddy’s big fat cock?”

“Yes, Daddy,” I said. “My pussy has lusted after your big cock all day long, and so very much.”

I stood up and looked at John. “Sissyboi, can you help me, please?”

“Yes,” he said.

“Can you pull my panties down?”

My husband knelt on the floor, reached under my skirt, and gently pulled down my pink silk panties. I stepped out of them and handed them to Henry, who took my dirty panties and opened the silk gusset for all to see. He sniffed the gusset, then licked, and tasted the glistening wetness.

I shivered as I watched him sniff my sexual scent and then taste my love juice on my panties.

“Mmm, baby girl. You’ve been lusting after Daddy’s big cock today.” Henry sniffed my panties again. “Your hot bath is ready and awaiting you, baby girl. John, attend to your wife's needs. Wash her body and clean her out. You know all about that, don’t you, sissyboi?”

“Yes, sir,” John said, blushing with his eyes downcast.

“After that, you can shut the curtains and lock up for the evening, then help Samantha get ready. And you need to change for dinner, sissyboi.”

“Really… sir?” John said reluctantly.

“Yes, sissyboi. As we discussed.”

“Yes, sir.”

“Henry?” I said. “Are we dressing for dinner tonight?”

“But of course, baby girl. We aren't uncivilized people, are we? Sissyboi has taken the time to cook us dinner. We should dress to express our gratitude.”

John took me to our bathroom and slowly stripped me. Then he had me bend over the hand basin so he could lick my asshole.

“Whatever are you doing?” I asked, startled.

By way of answering, he slipped a suppository in my ass. “You will need to go in ten minutes.”

“I know, but whatever for?”

“Now who is naive?” he said. He helped me into the bath and then disappeared.

I settled into the bath, washed, and relaxed in the deep, hot, and scented water. And after 10 minutes I jumped out to use the toilet. Oh my god, John was correct.

After cleaning and making everything smooth, I got out of the bath and walked into my bedroom. There on the bed was a cocktail dress along with silk stockings and suspenders, but no bra and no panties. I slipped into the dress and stockings with suspenders, then I put on my makeup and went down for cocktail time. Henry greeted me with a cocktail, the same kind I’d had at Tina's Christmas party. It felt good, warming my insides and relaxing me.

We sat in the front room drinking our cocktails. After a few minutes, John walked in from the kitchen.

“Sir, Mistress, dinner is served.”

I almost dropped my drink in utter shock. There was my husband dressed as a French maid, in a full black and white maid uniform with black stockings, suspenders, and black high heels.

“John,” I cried. “What the fuck? Henry! What have you done with my husband?”

Henry laughed. “Well, Sammy. ‘Jessica’ here has finally come out of the closet. It's been known by a few of us for some time now that your husband has been consorting with David, or ‘Davina’ I should say, and Tina, along with other men's friends.”

I was stunned. “You mean John and David are sissy crossdressers, and Tina knows all about it?”

“Yes,” Henry said. “Why do you think Tina and I are so close? Tina caught John and David together, dressed up, kissing and sucking each other's cocks.”

I turned to my husband. “Are you a homosexual?”

“No, Sammy,” John said. “Let me explain, please.”.

“You’d better.”

John took a deep breath. “Sammy, I am bisexual. I enjoy ladies’ lingerie, panties, stockings, and suspenders. I love feeling it next to my skin. And yes, hard throbbing cocks, too. I am so sorry you had to find out like this, but Henry threatened to expose me if I didn’t come clean about my activities.”

Emeli_Lakura
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emeli_Lakura

“You know,” Henry said. “John came to me this morning, sucking my cock yet again and begging me to fuck his sissy pussy.”

“That was my fault, Henry,” I said. “I sent him up to you after leaving you in bed so very hard and throbbing. Did you take care of him?”

“Yes, I did. It was most enjoyable.”

“It was wonderful, Sammy,” John blurted. “I understand why you scream so much on his cock.”

“Shut up, sissy,” I snapped. “I’ll be talking to you later, John, or Jessica, whatever your name is.”

We sat down for dinner with Jessica serving, pouring our wine, and fussing over us. The French maid uniform was so short that, whenever Jessica bent over in the slightest, it revealed a ruby-red crystal butt plug up his bottom.

I slipped my hand under his dress to feel his very smooth, hairless thighs. Jessica's legs opened quickly, and I discovered his little cock and balls were caged in a steel prison of sorts.

Surprised, I looked at Henry. “What's this device around his cock?”

“I’m sorry, Sammy, but I had to cage her. She kept getting hard with her ass plugged, and her clitty dribbled over the carpets all afternoon.” Henry shrugged. “I had to bring the sissy under control.”

“Her, uh, clitty?”

“Yes. It's useless as a cock, so in crossdressing circles, it's referred to as a clitty. Isn’t that right, Jessica?”

“Yes, sir,” John said.

Dinner went on without a hitch and Henry and I returned to the front room. He took me in his arms and kissed me deeply.

Soon, Jessica came into the room with our drinks. “Your cocktail, Mistress. Your scotch, sir.”

I took the drink. “Hmm, John, er, Jessica, is this the same cocktail I had at the party before Christmas?”

“Yes, Mistress, it is. Do you remember what you have to do, Mistress? Drink it all down at once.”

“Are you both trying to get me drunk?” Still, I drank it in one go and felt that warming throughout my body.

Henry put some slow music on, and my husband gave me yet another of those cocktails.

“Drink it straight down, my darling,” he whispered. He poured another cocktail almost straight away.

I looked at my husband. “Okay, what's in this cocktail?”

He kissed me. “Something to relax you, Mistress, to make you feel good.”

I took a sip and handed the glass to John. Then my hand fell to his caged cock, and my other hand played with his bum plug, plucking at the end, pulling it almost out of his asshole, and then letting it go so his anus could suck it back inside. He quivered and thrust at my hand as my nails scratched his balls.

“You like that,” I said. “Don't you… Jessica?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Jessica,” Henry said. “Let's remove your dress and show your wife who you are deep down.”

I sat back, took a large sip of my cocktail, and watched Henry unzip John’s dress and drop it to the floor.

My husband turned around to hide his now hairless body, his legs sheathed in black silk stockings with suspenders, a tiny pair of silk panties that hid nothing, and his small cock cage with his balls spilling out of one side. The false breasts looked silly, but in that moment of his unveiling, of his total embarrassment at revealing everything to me, he looked broken, afraid, lonely, and yet so sexy, too. ‘He’ had become a ‘her.’ ‘John’ had become ‘Jessica.’

I gasped. “Is this what you’ve been hiding from me these last few years?”

“More than a few, Sammy,” Jessica said, his eyes downcast.

I looked at Henry who was sitting looking at us, smiling at his triumph over John.

“Remove his cage, Henry,” I demanded. “Remove it.”

“But she will be uncontrollable.”

“Didn’t enjoy his lips and throat on your cock last night and this morning?”

“Yes, baby girl.”

“Didn’t you enjoy fucking his pussy this morning, Henry?”

“Very much so.”

“Then, if you want me, you have to have him too.”

“But, Sammy—”

“No buts,” I said. “Give me the key.”

Henry passed the key to me.

I unlocked my husband’s tiny cock and put the cage on the table. “Your poor clitty must be sore from being in that cage.”

I saw tears welling up in his deep blue eyes. “Don't cry,” I whispered, kissing and sucking on his clitty as it sprang to life. “Hmm, Jessica, what a big clitty you have.” I tapped the butt plug. “Do you like this in your pussy, or do you wish Mistress to remove it?”

“No, no,” Jessica said. “Please leave it in, Mistress. It gives me great pleasure.”

“You know, Jessica, if you misbehave, that cage will go back on.”

“Yes, Mistress. I understand. Yes.”

Henry started to undress.

“Don't do that, Daddy,” I said. “We have Jessica for that. Think of him as your handmaiden.”

I let go of Jessica's hard clitty and he dashed to help Henry undress, removing his jacket., shirt and tie, shoes and socks, unbuckling his belt, and pulling his trousers down. He folded Henry's clothes and then knelt to pull his boxer shorts down slowly. Jessica remained on his knees looking up at that huge flaccid cock just inches from his mouth. I slipped out of my dress and knelt with Jessica at Henry's feet.

“It's beautiful isn't it, Jessica?” I said.

“Yes, Mistress, it's truly wonderful.”

“Let's bring it to life.”

Both of us kissed Henry's cock, licking his balls and then sucking on that huge mushroom head. It started to grow and ooze pre-cum.

I took Henry's cock in my mouth and sucked, hard then soft, up and down his shaft while Jessica licked his heavy balls.

As I went down on Henry's cock, Jessica whispered, “I love you, Sammy.”

I gave Henry's cock to Jessica and watched him suck it. “I love you too, John,” I whispered.

I stood and kissed Henry on the lips. “Don't be mad with me, Daddy, but I won't have you being nasty or cruel to Jessica.”

“How can I, baby girl, when she sucks as good as you?” Henry moaned. “Oh, baby Jessica, suck Daddy's cock. Hmm, yes, you dirty girl.”

Jessica hummed as he sucked on Henry's huge cock and as his fingers rolled Henry’s balls. I knelt behind Jessica and gently held her throbbing little cock. It was running once again with pre-cum as I gently stroked. Jessica got onto all fours, her stocking-clad legs were wide and she looked so pretty as my fingers played with her tiny hard cock.

Jessica gasped. “Oh, Mistress. I am so close.”

“Can't you control yourself, bitch?” Henry tut-tutted. “If you don't, I fear I’ll have to take control again.”

My fingers were all over Jessica's clitty and tiny hard balls, smearing pre-cum, gently scratching him with my nails, wanking his cock with my other hand, and pulling and playing with his butt plug.

“Suck my cock, bitch,” Henry said. “Come on, concentrate on my cock.”

I felt my husband shiver and shake as his orgasm crashed over him. It must have been a huge orgasm because he screamed with the force of it. I cupped my hand in front of his cock, and, as he came, I pulled on his ass plug. His anus pulsed as jet after jet of cum shot into the palm of my hand.

Jessica collapsed in a heap, breathing wildly and gasping for air. I sat at his side stroking his naked body as he came around back to normal.

“How did that feel, darling,” I whispered. “Was it all you ever thought it would be?”

“Oh, Mistress, yes. Yes, my darling.”

“But there’s one more thing to do, dear.”

“What's that, Mistress.”

“Clean up.” I opened my hand there was all his spunk. “Lick it up, dear.”

“Yes, Mistress.” Jessica bent his head and licked his cum out of my hand, his eyes never leaving mine.

Henry, feeling somewhat neglected, picked me up off the floor. “Bedtime, baby girl. Daddy needs to fill your wet, dripping cunt.”

He carried me to bed in his big strong arms as I kissed him and gazed into his eyes. His long, fat cock slapped my bottom as he walked upstairs.

Laying me gently on my bed, he called out. “Can you bring up my holdall, Jessica?”

I heard Jessica scutting around downstairs, then he entered with Henry's holdall.

“Now, baby girl,” Henry said. “You’ve been so willful tonight, Daddy can't let you keep taking over and doing as you wish. I'm your Daddy. You do as I wish. You understand me?”

“Yes, Daddy,” I said.

“Jessica, use your educated tongue and keep my baby girl wet and ready while I tie her up.”

“Yes, sir,” Jessica said.

Henry took out two lengths of rope, putting a loop over the left bedpost and another on the right bedpost. Crossing my arms, he slipped a loop over my left wrist and pulled it tight, then he did the same to my right wrist. Now my arms were crossed over my head and tied up.

While Henry was tieing me, Jessica licked and sucked on my pussy. My hips rose and fell with each deep lick or probe of his tongue, and, every so often, he would suck hard and soft on my clitty as he flicked it with his tongue.

Henry reached over to Jessica and pulled out her bum plug with a pop.

“Ouch, Daddy,” Jessica moaned.

Henry handed him the plug. “Suck the plug. Make it wet and slick, and then lick her asshole, too. Baby girl needs to wear this often.”

Jessica looked skeptical. “It's very big, Daddy. Will it fit?”

“It will fit. I want it in her ass.” Henry said, taking hold of my ankles and pulling my legs up over my head. Jessica licked and penetrated my anus with her tongue, darting in and out, and round and round.

By now I was so excited, I was begging to orgasm.

“Don't make the bitch come,” Henry said. “Let's just edge her and keep her excited. Get her good and ready for that ass plug. I want to feel it in her as I fuck her tight cunt.”

Jessica pushed the tip of the plug into my anus and pressed it into my virgin asshole. As he pushed it in and out, he moved it round and round, each time penetrating deeper than before, until I felt my anus open and swallow the bulbous tip.

My asshole sucked it down into my bowels, and only the big heart-shaped head on the end of the plug stopped it from going any deeper. Oh my god, the pain was sharp, but it quickly passed away until it felt not at all unpleasant.

Several times, Jessica pulled on the bulbous-shaped head until the plug almost popped out, then let it be sucked back into my ass. The sensation left me breathless and moaning for more.

Jessica laughed. “Now you’ll learn what it's like to walk and shop and do housework with your asshole plugged. Your body always quivering and your orgasm is always on the edge. Hmm, so exquisite.”

Henry pushed Jessica out of the way. “Jessica, hold my cock at the entrance of her cunt. Rub it up and down those sweet, wet cunts lips. Yes! That's it. Rub it round and round too.” He pushed the huge head of his cock just inside my cunt.

“Jessica,” he said. “You sit on that chair. I might need you again.”

Henry looked down at me and slowly thrust his cock into my cunt. “Oh yes, baby girl, can you feel it? Can you feel my cock and that plug up your asshole? Feel how tight it is inside your little cunt? Feel Daddy's cock deep inside you baby. Feel how much I’m stretching your sweet little cunt. Fuck, baby girl, your cunt’s so tight it feels like it's sucking on my cock, like it’s gripping and squeezing the life out of my cock.”

I went to put my arms around Henry but my wrists were tied to the bedposts. I wrapped my legs around his waist and dug my heels into his ass, spurring him like a horse to go faster, as I rode my man's stallion cock.

Over and over Henry’s huge cock battered my little cunt. His huge, heavy balls pounded the heart-shaped end of the plug, sending ripples of beautiful sensations inside my anus.

My orgasms ripped through my body one after another as my moans and cries echoed around the room. And so did the sounds coming from my cunt and our wet bodies. I squirted as my orgasms broke over my body. Time and time again I screamed as my body just exploded. And that feeling of wetting, peeing myself as I gushed with my orgasmic juices!

I turned my head and looked at my husband, my body shaking and quivering, and my eyes glazed over, heavy with lust.

Jessica, his eyes wide and wild, was wanking his tiny clitty hard. “Oh, fuck,” he gasped.“Fuck her, Daddy. Fuck your little horny bitch. Oh my god, she's coming, she's just coming all the time. Fuck her hard, Daddy. Fill her belly with your seed. Breed the bitch.”

I was babbling away, shouting incoherent words and sounds as my mind floated away on pure pleasure and utter lust. It felt like my body had broken, shattered into a thousand pieces. I rolled my head from side to side, gasping for air as I pulled at my bondage ropes. I writhed and bucked my hips as that cock buried itself deep inside of me again and again, fucking me on and on.

Eventually, Henry groaned, “I’m coming, baby girl.”

I felt him thrust his cock hard against my cervix. His huge fat cock throbbed with intensity and then erupted deep inside my womb. His thick hot seed flowed like lava jets, hotly flooding my womb.

With each heavy, hot, jet of semen, I cried out with joy. “Daddy! It's oh… oh…” Having broken my body so utterly, it must have been too much for my mind, as it broke, too. Everything went black.

As I slowly came around, my breathing was hard and labored and I was covered in sweat. My arms hurt at being held so tightly, but I was aware of Henry loosening the knots that bound my wrists to the bedposts. But it was Jessica’s tongue licking my pussy clean that woke me from my slumber when Henry's huge cock slipped out of my cunt with a filthy slurp and pop.

I felt so empty! I wanted more orgasms. I needed more cock. I wanted Henry’s huge cock deep inside of me. I wanted those powerful orgasms to rip through my body again. I knew then I was Henry’s cock slut, willing to do whatever he wanted for his beautiful huge cock to fill my cunt and make me scream.

Jessica’s hands gently lifted my bottom, and his nose pressed into my very erect and sensitive clitty, bumping and rubbing it slowly. His mouth clamped over my gaping cunt, sucking out and devouring the contents from within. His tongue wiggled deep inside of me and his fingers pulled and plucked my bullet-like nipples.

I grabbed Jessica's head, pulling him deeper into my cunt as I moved my hips up and down. “Drink it, my love. Drink it all.”

And still, that huge plug filled my anus.

I opened my mouth to gasp and moan my pleasure at Jessica’s ministrations only for Henry to squat over my face and fill my mouth with his slick, half-hard cock.

“Suck it clean, baby girl,” he ordered. “Taste our love juices.”

It was my turn to feed on Henry's cock. I could taste the slight saltiness of his seed that was still dribbling out his cock, and smell the sweetness covering his cock, balls, and thighs where I had squirted my orgasmic tsunami of juices.

“Suck my cock, baby girl,” Henry whispered hoarsely. “Hmm, yes. You do that so nicely. Lick and suck it. Run that soft married tongue over my cock, baby girl. Lick my balls clean. Open wide now. Take them in your mouth, use your tongue. Hmm, yes. Now lick my asshole. Clean my ass, baby girl. Get your tongue in there. Hmm, so good.” He laughed. “I hope you enjoy my shaven cock, balls, and asshole, kindly defuzzed by your sissy husband this afternoon. And he licked them all over to make sure no hair was left, then swallowed my cock whole and drank all my cream down his throat.”

I looked up from licking Henry’s asshole. “Then we're both your cock sluts, aren't we?”

“No, baby girl, you’re mistaken. You’re my cock slut. However, Jessica, the sissyboi here, is a very deviant cock slave. He’s owned by yet another cock, one he worships above all others. He was collared, leashed, pampered, fucked, and turned out by another, to be used for one objective.”

“And pray tell me, Daddy. What may that be?”

Henry smiled. “To enslave you, baby girl. For you to become his cock slave, too.”

“I see. More daddies with their big cocks lusting after my tight pussy and ass.”

“No,” Henry said. “I’ve claimed you as my cock slave. You’re mine, baby girl, and you are safe now. You’ll wear my collar and leash at the New Year’s party. You’ll be Henry's little cock bitch, naked for all to see and lust after.”

Henry climbed off of me. “Jessica, haven’t you finished cleaning my woman's cunt?”

My husband raised his head. “Yes, sir, I have. But, you weren’t to speak of this. You broke your word, Henry.”

“Okay, John,” I said. “Just what is Henry saying?”

“It's about the party we’re going to on New Year's Eve. It's a fancy dress party, and I’ll be wearing a dress. Sammy, the party will be your coming out as Henry's little pet. Everyone in our close circle will know and understand that you’re all his.”

But I saw the look, one of pure hate and contempt, that my husband gave Henry. He lowered his head and resumed licking my pussy and sucking on my clitty.

But Henry hauled him away from my pussy. “You lay there across the bed, sissyboi.”

I was pushed into a sixty-nine position on top of Jessica with me sucking his hard clitty, all five inches of it. Jessica went on licking and sucking on my leaking pussy. Henry gently pulled out my anal plug with one movement.

“Lick her,” Henry said. “Lube her anus well.”,

I felt Jessica lick around my open asshole, her tongue leaving vast quantities of spit, pussy juice, and some of Henry's cum too, or whatever was left she hadn’t fed upon.

Henry's huge cock head slowly slid to my anus. He moved it around and pressed with ever greater force.

Jessica’s tongue continued licking around my asshole, greasing the way for Henry’s huge, hard cock to take my virgin bum hole. I felt my poor sphincter very slowly open under the extreme pressure that Henry was exerting. His big hands gripped my hips, pulling me onto his cock until I gradually opened, and, with searing pain, his cock head popped inside of me.

I threw back my head and screamed. “Stop! Stop. Please stop.”

Henry gasped. “Fuck, that's tight, so fucking tight, baby girl.”

“Just stop,” I begged.

Henry held still until I could get used to that monster cock in my ass. Then, slowly but surely, he slipped deeper and deeper. His big hands gripped and pulled my hips back onto his cock until his pubic bone slapped my bum cheeks and his balls slapped my pussy.

Jessica sucked and licked Henry's balls when his cock hit bottom, then as he withdrew his cock from my ass, licked and greased his cock for the next long, downward thrust into my ass.

By now I was pushing back on Henry's huge cock, riding him hard and fucking him. “Fuck me, Daddy,” I moaned. “Fuck my virgin asshole.”

Henry pushed my head down. “Suck Jessica's clitty, baby girl.”

The three of us now became one sexual moving and moaning unit, joined together by cocks and tongues. Jessica's fingers played with my nipples, squeezing them and plucking them. I had Jessica's cock and balls deep in my mouth. I slipped my index finger into his asshole deep enough to find his prostate gland, and I gently massaged it, causing Jessica to moan and fuck my face. Her tongue never stopped licking or thrashing my clitty or dipping into my dripping cunt.

And there was Henry, thrusting his huge cock, all nine inches of it, in and out of my asshole. On and on we fucked and sucked each other for what felt like hours. Our moans and cries of passion rang around the room until Jessica moaned deeply and his tiny little cock started to throb wildly. I knew he was going to come again. I felt his balls tighten hard against his cock, almost disappearing altogether. With one hard thrust, he shot his first jet of cum into my mouth, then a second half-hearted jet, and, finally, a tiny dribble. I sucked hard then soft to get all the cum.

It was too much for Jessica. He bucked his hips and screamed as I continued relentlessly sucking everything I could from his tiny cock and balls.

“Stop,” he pleaded, jerking as if a thousand volts were running through his body. “Stop. Please stop. It hurts, Sammy.” Finally, he twisted away, gasping and holding his poor cock.

Henry, however, carried on fucking me, hammering away at my ass hard and fast until he groaned, “I’m coming, baby girl.”

I felt him explode in my ass, jet after jet of semen filling me. And I, too, had my orgasm, but such a strange one, different from my pussy, but still as strong.

Instead of resting, Henry rolled me onto my back and once again straddled my head. “Suck me, baby girl. Suck Daddy's dirty cock.”

I obeyed, taking his now flaccid cock in my mouth. Sucking and licking the cock he’d just pulled from my ass felt so dirty, so taboo, yet I was excited by him. Henry was pushing my boundaries even further.

Jessica pushed my legs up, seeking his prize, his reward, for a good night’s work. As I cleaned Henry’s cock, my husband lapped up Henry's cum oozing from my gaping anus.

2 days ago

Published 
Written by Spanishmum69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments