Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Who’s Turn Next

55
18 Comments 18
16.3k Views 16.3k
1.9k words 1.9k words

I sit on the floor with my back against the bedroom door. I moan into the panties in my mouth. My fingers deep inside my pussy, finger fucking myself hard and fast to keep up with the sound of the fucking that I can hear from the bedroom. As I breathe in, I can smell her scent and taste her juices from her panties inside my mouth. The same panties that belong to the woman who is inside the bedroom being pleasured by my husband.

***

It started with a knock on the door as I was watching TV. My hubby had not long gone upstairs to bed. I answered the door and in walked this beautiful woman before I could even speak. She just stood next to me, looking at me – and then she spoke.

“I’m Melissa, your husband is expecting me. I believe he’s in your bedroom waiting for me!”

“You look so beautiful,” she said, confidently, with her finger under my chin, “but he wants me.”

I led her to the bedroom and I knew that my hubby would be waiting in his boxers, waiting for this woman. She stopped me before we reached the door and she pulled up her dress and removed her panties.

After picking them up she turned to me, “Your turn, but take everything off.”

I did as I was told, slipping off my simple summer dress and panties. I blushed the whole time until I was standing there naked with my clothes in a pile on the floor. She walked over to me, my breathing increased; she stood inches away from me.

“Open wide,” she demanded.

I opened my mouth and she slipped the panties inside, smiling as she did so. Although she was going to screw my husband, I kind of liked her. This lady was behaving so politely and being so kind to me before she walked into the room and closed the door behind her.

I listened at the door, trying to hear every word they said. I couldn’t hear it all but I could hear them kissing. I could hear the movements on the bed, our bed. I so wished it was me in there.

I heard her giggle over something and then I heard a real deep moan come from Melissa. I imagined he was eating her out. He loves to do that, loves to make a woman cum with his tongue before he fucks them.

Her groans of pleasure instantly took my mind back to remember the woman he was entertaining one time when I was late home from work. I walked in and there she was, lying on the sofa with his face between her legs. The blonde was playing with her nipples and he was making her climax. They didn’t stop. He simply indicated with his hand for me to sit on the chair as they continued.

I sat there and watched them fuck. She rode him first before they fucked doggy style over the end of the sofa, inches from my face. They acted like I wasn’t even there. Though in that time she was there, I had soaked my panties through and she had climaxed four times.

Once they were both finished and had no more orgasms left in them, she kissed him passionately and said her goodbyes before leaving. She even said her goodbyes to me like I was a friend of hers, kissing my cheek, yet I didn’t even know her name.

Once she had left, I crawled over to my hubby and licked his shaft and sucked his balls. She had drained all his cum out of him but their juices tasted so yummy mixed together as they were.

Back in the bedroom, from the kissing, I assumed they were now in the missionary position. I wondered if her boobs bounced around like mine. Thinking that they did, made my hands move to my breasts and caress my nipples. Softly pinching and pulling them slightly. I would have loved to have seen how she reacted to hers being pulled and pinched.

My hand then traveled down to my wet pussy. I caressed it with my fingers, gently at first as I didn’t want to get it too excited too soon. I leaned against the wall opposite my bedroom door, staring at it and wanting to be on the other side of it.

As I heard the bed creak and her moan out loud, I slid two fingers into my pussy, it was instantly wet and it felt tight around them. I slid my fingers back and forth, in time with how I imagined them fucking on the bed; in time with the sounds of the movement inside my bedroom. As their speed increased, so did my fingers.

My other hand started to rub my clit as I built up to an orgasm. I could hear that Melissa was doing the same, only her verbal outburst told me this wasn’t her first and she was letting me know that every time. As her moans got louder my fingers worked faster. I stopped my fingers quickly and left my needed cunt alone for a few moments when she screamed out she was cumming; knowing that I could have fun with her if I was allowed. It happened once before, more of her doing rather than my husband's. She had taken me downstairs and finger fucked me in the doorway before she left. Her kisses were so passionate I nearly passed out with the pleasure.

I had plastered my ear against the door as the fucking continued. I didn’t want to miss any of her sounds as she rode her orgasm. It sounded glorious for her. She was really enjoying herself and so it seems, was my husband.

KatherineBisou
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KatherineBisou

Then I heard him order her to get onto all fours and I couldn’t help but slide two fingers back into my pussy. Like Melissa, I was quickly at the point of another orgasm.

“Such a tight cunt,” he shouted out, to make sure I heard.

This almost pushed me over the edge before Melissa shouted that she was cumming.

In an instant, I threw my hands behind my back so as to stop myself from going over the edge. It was so difficult to stop but I had to.

After some time, I didn’t know how long, I was a wet mess, sitting on the floor with a puddle underneath me and that was just from being so excited. Of course, I can’t cum till after my hubby tells me that I can. Although I knew that I had almost pushed too far towards the edge too many times already. Any more and I may not be able to stop myself.

I sat on the floor outside my bedroom, one hand caressing my breasts and nipples which were hard and crying for someone else’s attention. I pinched and pulled at my nipples. I sucked them as if my hubby was watching me do that as I know he loves to.

I would switch between gently caressing my pussy, my pussy lips, and clit, interleaving that with fingering myself fast and hard. I tried to keep up with the noises from inside my bedroom. I had to imagine how he was fucking her. I’m sure it was the doggy position as that was his favourite, but I’m sure she wasn’t so compliant and I guess they tried other positions. I imagined him pulling her head back by her hair as his other hand dug into her hips while thrusting into her. I wondered if she got off on that as I did.

He would do missionary as well, as he would want to watch her boobs bounce around on top of her as he pushed deep and hard into her pussy. I’m sure I could hear them doing that position at one point simply because of her moans and his grunts as he pushed deep into her. I wish I could have watched.

When it was quiet, jealously rose inside me. Yet, when I heard him say she felt good, I was transported back to being pleased that she was pleasuring him right. I was happy he was getting what he needed. I was so sexually excited but I can’t explain why. I just know I would have cum so many times if I had been allowed to.

I did wonder where he would deposit his spunk; whether he would cum in her mouth or pussy. I hope her pussy as he enjoys that so much more.

I didn’t have to wait long. I could hear his moans and groans and I knew he was close. I love to hear the moans and groans of the man I love as he squirts into another woman’s cunt. When I heard him do that, I screamed. I put my hand over my mouth to muffle the sound but that didn’t stop the carpet from getting wet as I squirted all over the landing floor.

I listened to them kissing as his seed pumped into her pussy.

“That was amazing,” she told him, and I agreed silently to myself that he is amazing.

I did my best to try and calm down by gently caressing my pussy lips softly-softly. I was trying to slow my breathing as best I could and I moved away from the door when I heard movement from the bedroom.

A few seconds later the door opened and the beauty that was Melissa walked out with that “I just got fucked” look that was evident in her face and hair. She reached out and pulled her panties out of my mouth and kissed my lips. I let out a little shy giggle after she did and hoped for much more.

“I need these because your hubby shoots so much cum, doesn’t he?” she commented as she pulled them back up her long legs.

In silence, I walked her downstairs and to the door. I open the door hiding behind it slightly as I was still naked and still hoping that she would give me a good seeing too before she left my house.

“See you next week,” she said as she walked out of the house, her hand caressing my cheek as she left.

I watched her weave down the driveway and waved to her before I ran up the stairs to my husband. I burst into the room and dived onto the bed between his open legs. As quick as I could I had my mouth on his softening dick.

I licked and sucked as much of their mixed juices off as I could. I licked his empty balls and sucked them clean. I spent a good few minutes making sure I got all their mixed cum off him and any cum he had leftover. At one point he pushed my head down under his balls with his legs open wide and I, of course, licked it all clean.

When I looked up to him I could see that his eyes were closed and he was drifting off to sleep. I crawled up the bed and asked him if he enjoyed it with her and he sighed happily that he did. I snuggled into him and pulled the covers over us. He pulled me into him and whispered that he loved me.

And then sleep took us both.

Published 
Written by Innocentgirl29
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments