Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wake Up

"My wife brings home another man in the middle of the night"

65
14 Comments 14
6.2k Views 6.2k
1.5k words 1.5k words

The buzz of Lexi’s text wakes me up. I tend to only half sleep when she’s still out and I was prepared to pick her and her friend Josie up tonight if I had to. Yet my head hits the pillow and I doze off when I read that Josie found them a ride.

When I next wake up Lexi is still not in bed next to me. I rub my eyes and check my phone's clock. I see unread texts from Lexi. I’m feeling naughty, like I want to be bad, if you’re asleep you better wake up because I want to misbehave, they read.

When I finish reading I hear muffled voices and laughter and a man’s voice whispering. I shuffle out of bed and tip-toe to the opening of the bedroom door. There’s just enough of a crack in the door to peer out to our home's front door. Standing at the entrance is my wife Lexi making out with a man I recognize as one of Josie’s ex fuck buddies.

Their hands paw at each other. His right hand fondles one of her breasts as his left squeezes her ass cheek. Lexi’s lips and tongue lap and lick at his as her hands work to unbuckle his belt. I stand frozen in the dark bedroom peering out of the cracked door as my wife flings his belt buckle open and unbuttons and unzips his pants.

“Wait, wait, are you sure?” Brandon says, nodding his head towards our bedroom.

I duck back behind the bedroom door, worried I might have been seen through the crack. I don’t want to be detected. I try not to even breathe but my racing heart feels loud against my chest threatening to betray me.

“Yea, he’s asleep, and besides, it didn’t stop you last time,” I hear Lexi reaffirm without hesitation.

“You’re bad.” Brandon’s voice sounds like a growl.

“Are you going to punish me?” Lexi chimes back.

I can’t help myself and I peer back through the crack in the door. They resume making out at a frenzied lustful pace. Lexi works her hands up under his shirt feeling his abs and chest before helping him take his shirt off. Next her shirt drops to the floor and their lips lock again. She helps him slide her skirt down her thighs until she stands in front of him in just a black lacy thong and black bra.

Her breasts heave as she catches her breath in front of him. She grabs his jeans and briefs and begins to pull them down his legs. His cock springs out in front of her face as she reaches her knees.

They share a silent recognition before he smirks down at her. Her gaze shifts to his prodigious length. One of her hands reaches out heedful of him before gripping onto his girth. She begins to stroke and pull him with both hands, before looking back up at him with intense determination in her eyes.

Her soft pink lips part as the tip of his dick disappears in her mouth. Lexi bobs over and over Brandon’s bulbous cock head and the beginning of his shaft while her hands work up and down his remaining length.

I’m stunned as my wife’s mouth pleasures this man.

My stiffness betrays my jealousy and I stroke myself to the wet, slurping rhythm Lexi employs. She begins to take more of him into her mouth and faster. Her steady glug, glug turns into gurgles and gags. She pulls back as strings of spit coat his cock. Lexi’s chin and cheeks are wet and sloppy as she breathes heavily. Brandon moans a loud grunt and Lexi giggles while wiping away some of the spit on her face and his cock.

Brandon looks at her now with a firmness of purpose. He lifts Lexi off the floor into his arms. His erect cock bounces against her ass as she wraps herself around him. Their kisses are even hungrier than earlier as he disappears with her into our living room and out of my view.

I’m left by myself behind the bedroom door, only able to listen as my wife is taken by another man. I hear the squeak of our couch and a gasping sigh from Lexi. An occasional pleasureful whimper and moan hits my ears. I listen to Lexi’s breathing and moans get deeper and louder.

“I want you inside me.” Lexi’s voice is clear but pleading.

Her following groan is just as clear. Minutes pass of slow soft squeaks and moans. My head spins but I stand frozen and attentive to every sound.

MalibuXMiley
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MalibuXMiley

The sounds grow wetter and faster. A clear distinctive clap begins to grow and grow. I imagine from Brandon’s cock burying into my wife. His and her thighs and bodies gyrating against each other in percussive ecstasy.

Lexi begins to repeat Brandon’s name over and over followed by yes’s and pleas to keep going. Her moans begin to overtake her enthused expressions. Now only deep groans escape Lexi with each accelerating body clap I hear. They crescendo to one final long groan as my wife climaxes out of sight.

As Lexi’s orgasm subsides, Brandon’s vocalizations become easier to discern. His thrusts sound slower and more deliberate. Each of his grunts grows louder and longer.

His thrusts sound sporadic as his moans roll out of him in waves as they decelerate in volume. Brandon’s final gruff sigh mixes with a sensual whine escaping Lexi’s lips.

A short period of silence is broken by Lexi uttering a solitary satisfactory fuck and then a giggle. Brandon grunts and laughs in response. A solid clapping smack echos to my ears followed by Lexi inhaling sharply and then both of their laughter.

“That spank is all the punishment I can give you tonight,” Brandon jests.

“Another time then,” Lexi coos.

“Whenever you can sneak me in,” he acknowledges.

A quick kiss leads to a quick goodbye and an implication that this arrangement isn’t new or that it will be ending any time soon. Footsteps begin to make their way back to the front door and into my view. Brandon’s bulbous cock swings into sight again reminding me of what was just inside my wife. He redresses there, winks at Lexi, and walks out the front door.

I tip-toe back to bed and lie down. As I replay what just happened over in my head my dick begins to rise as hard as it was watching earlier. It’s not long before I hear Lexi’s footsteps approach our bedroom. I shut my eyes and pretend I’m asleep.

Lexi slips into bed next to me. Her lips kiss my collarbone. I feel her naked body press against mine and feel her breath on my neck. She lowers the blanket down my body and lifts it over my erection, exposing me. She grips my dick in her left hand and licks at my ear lobe.

“Were you watching and listening to me be bad?” Lexi purrs.

A groan escapes me as my dick spurts precum already in her hand. I only muster a gulping nod. Lexi begins to stroke me in slow pulls.

“You’re not going to punish me though, are you?” she teases.

“Mmmm, no,” I manage.

Her strokes are also teasing and she waggles my dick back and forth playing with its rigidity.

“Only he gets to punish me doesn’t he?” Lexi asks.

My heart is pounding so fast and I only agree in quick nods. Lexi’s fingers grip me tighter and begin to stroke me in earnest.

“Only Brandon gets to fuck my mouth too,” Lexi states, and I moan.

“Did you like watching me suck his big, hard cock? Did it make you jealous or just hard?” Lexi breathes into my ear.

I turn my head to her and we share an intense stare before we start making out. Her lips taste salty and she smells of sex but I devour her kiss. Her hand works my cock up and down at a frenzied pace.

“Do you taste him on me?” She exhales between our kisses.

I feel a moan escape as if from deep inside me and my eyes snap shut. Her hand works at me harder and faster.

“Are you going to cum for me, baby?” Lexi’s hushed voice grows huskier.

“Only Brandon gets to cum inside me,” my wife whispers in my ear.

An electric shiver runs down my spine to my gut. I erupt in Lexi’s hand as my cum blankets my stomach. My body quivers over and over as she continues to milk my cock to a slow rest.

We lay together in bed with her head nestled under my chin. She places her hand over my slowing heart. Her naked body feels warm and comforting next to mine. I start to doze off with her in my arms hoping I don’t miss anything while I’m asleep.

Published 
Written by iwatchyouwithhim
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments