Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unexpected Cuckolding Part II

36
14 Comments 14
22.5k Views 22.5k
1.7k words 1.7k words
So, three days had now passed since this all happened. We'd been slightly awkward with each other, her eager to please and clearly remorseful, me still a bit head in the clouds and confused.

To be cuckolded was my fantasy but that was it, a fantasy. I just wasn't sure and still couldn't define whether the overall sensation when I thought I about it was pleasure or pain. One thing I did know, however, was I needed more details. There was still some aspects that I wanted to know more about, whether to torture myself or just understand my wife's sexuality I don't know.

We agreed last night to sit down and devote the evening to discussing how we deal with what happened. I poured us both large glasses of wine as I wanted her (and I suppose myself) to talk freely and openly and I thought alcohol might facilitate this.

"Sarah I want you to know that whatever we do about this I love you very much and I'm not angry, but I need more information and to try and get in your head if you like. I have to admit that in some ways it is a strange turn on thinking of you with another man?"

She looked almost startled and took a big gulp of wine and replied, "I am happy to discuss in as much detail as you want darling, I assumed you wouldn't want to know everything but I am happy to tell you whatever you want to know, I have done something bad and will do absolutely whatever you want to keep us together, I assumed me behaving like this would repulse you, I'm genuinely surprised but very relieved you aren't too mad?"

"I'm not, and I think we can use this experience to make us closer," I replied. "Tell me anything you left out about what happened please?"

"Gosh I can't think of much more, but it was all a bit of a blur because I'd had quite a lot to drink. I was truly amazed by his...." she went quiet and blushed.

"His cock were you going to say?" I replied.

"Yes," she replied softly. "Just like nothing I've never seen before". Another gulp of wine, it was definitely helping.

"Go on," I encouraged.

She took a deep breath, as if to say in for a penny in for a pound and started to explain. "I've never seen one like that, to give it a handjob. I truly had to slide my hand up and down the length of the shaft, and my fingers couldn't close round it. It was circumcised and while it was thick, it then went bigger at the head which took your breath away. It was instinctive when I went to suck it because it just looked so glistening and beautiful, I had to. I was just trying to lick that sensitive bit on the join like you showed me, which I think he liked but I didn't feel I was doing it justice. His balls are amazing too, enormous and smooth. Never felt balls that just seemed, I don't know, so heavy I suppose."

"Who's idea was it to lick his balls?" I asked.

"Mine," she replied. "I was worried I wasn't sucking his cock deeply enough and I thought it would feel good to him. It must have felt okay as he came not much afterwards."

"A lot of come?" I asked.

"A hell of a lot!" she laughed. The atmosphere was notably loosening and I was starting to feel even more turned on by these details.

"Tell me more about him coming in your mouth please?" I begged

"This is turning you on isn't it?" she asked mischeviously.

"Please?" I begged again.

"Okay, I'd tightened my grip on his shaft and was trying to stroke that lovely big head as well, it was very slippery with pre-cum and I was just getting an instinctive feeling that while I was licking his balls that they were starting to tighten, I felt that huge cock almost quiver in my hand and quickly wrapped my mouth round the head. There was about three huge spurts that hit the back of my throat and then about three smaller ones, I managed to swallow most of it."

This was almost surreal, we were almost casually discussing her dealing expertly with someone else huge cock, not a week ago an impossible, impossible thought.

"Sarah, if Kieran is still willing to do this again, would you consider it?" I asked.

She paused and smiled. "The million dollar question. Firstly he definitely wants to, he's texted a few times."

"Can I see?" I asked.

She reached for her phone and showed me one of the messages.

Hi gorgeous, would love to play again sometime if you ever fancy, feel like there is a lot more fun we could have....
Get in touch if you want the best foot massage in town :)
Kieran


"But it's more me," she replied. "It's difficult to think of this as something not to feel guilty about, are you really saying you wouldn't have a problem with it?"

I chose my words carefully.

Jean_St_Sin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jean_St_Sin

"If we trust each other totally it could be a huge turn on for us both but we'll have to very specific with rules, do you agree?"

"Completely agree" she replied. "I'd consider a bit more fooling around but I'm not fully sleeping with him, there is something too final about that. And on a practical note I don't think I could handle that thing inside of me, you know I'm tight."

"Maybe some 69?" I asked.

"Calm down, this needs to be taken very slowly please," she gently admonished. "We can agree what is mutually acceptable in time, though I might have an issue with 69 on two fronts."

"What are they?" I asked puzzled.

"Strange though this might seem I do consider him a bit of a stranger still despite what happened so I'm not sure I'm ready to sit on his face just yet and secondly if you are going to be sucking that cock you need to concentrate entirely on the job in hand. Still disappointed I couldn't do a better job last time," she said half laughing.

"So are you going to text him?" I asked.

"Definitely sure you want me to?" she replied.

"Sure, and if you change your mind about actually sleeping with him let's discuss as well?"

"I won't change my mind about that at the moment, right, no time like the present." She tapped out a text and put her phone down, pouring herself another huge glass.

A couple of minutes later her message tone went. We both actually jumped. She picked up the phone and grinned, "Friday night it is."

We were both quiet for a couple of minutes.

Sarah finally broke the silence. "Can I buy some new knickers?" she asked.

The enormity was starting to sink in. A very strange feeling thinking that lengthy preparations would be made for her to look special for another man.

"Of course," I replied. "Whatever you think you need to do please do it. What sort are you thinking?"

"Not sure. Something small and white. Do you think thong or just small knickers?"

"I prefer small tight knickers," I replied. "But it's your choice, whatever you think best. What about stockings?"

"I could I suppose, haven't worn them for years," she laughed. "God this is scary, so many things to think of. Another pedicure as he's mentioned wanting to suck my toes in a couple of texts, he definitely has a foot thing."

"What do you consider out of bounds darling?" I asked. "I know you don't want full sex but anything else?"

"I just don't think I can take that cock and as I said without penetration I can convince myself this is more fooling around, I don't know maybe one day. Definitely no anal as well, no way that would ever work. It sounds silly but I'm obsessed with wanting to suck that cock and do it well this time, especially if I'm not letting him fuck me! If I can go down on it properly and take my time I'm sure I can go deeper on it and not just lick the head. I'll definitely lick his balls again though, I know he loved that, maybe even his ass this time."

The excitement on her face was palpable, and while she was no prude before her confidence in using this sort of language was something we were both getting used to quickly.

"I bet you're looking forward to him being able to play with you this time?" I asked.

She gave a little giggle. "You could say that!"

"Are you coming straight back afterwards?" I asked. "I want to know everything as soon as possible."

"Of course," she replied. "And I'll not get too drunk so I can remember everything, every detail."

She placed her bare foot on my crotch and rubbed gently. I was already hard. She did have lovely feet, I could see why Kieran had a thing about them. White and smooth with dark pink painted toes. I massaged her foot gently and raised it my lips and kissed it, thinking who might next be rubbing them, and a hell of a lot more...

One more day to go, it's happened so quickly but there's no backing out now, I had encouraged this crazy adventure. I was encouraging my wife to whilst not actually fuck play seriously with another man, another man with a huge cock. This was actually my fantasy, not some of the more extreme levels of cuckoldry such as cages and forced homosexuality, it was just the thought of her and someone very well endowed pleasuring her and being pleasured in return.

Tomorrow I would help prepare her for her date, it would be a surreal and doubtless extremely exciting experience for us both.

Published 
Written by sloweddown
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments