Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Threesome

"A cuckold is forced to watch"

58
9 Comments 9
7.5k Views 7.5k
797 words 797 words

Author's Notes

"Quick fantasy story"

She waits silently for what's next.

On her lover's command her husband had tied her wrists to the chandelier - leaving her with her feet just touching the carpet. Then he sits and watches as her lover, John, comes up behind her, slowly removes her dress, kisses her neck, ear lobes, unclips her bra, and squeezes her breasts with his strong hands. He rolls her nipples in his fingers and squeezes just to the point of pain. They are so hard - sensitive, pulsing.

She feels his cock on her ass, a hot rod of engorged blood and muscle. The soft glans graze against her lower back as his hands take the front of her bikini panties and pulls them together in a tight strand. Then he pulls them up into her slit, now overflowing with juices. As he bites her neck he pulls her panties up against her clit, hard. She feels his teeth on her skin, then his tongue and lips kissing the mark.

She feels him lower the panties and softly pull the soft hairs of her pussy. When she opens her eyes she sees her husband, small cock erect come up to her. He's so inadequate, she thinks. It's like a child's penis.

She feels John behind her. With one hand, he parts her cheeks whilst the other presses something cold and viscous against her puckered rosebud. A single finger slips inside her, smearing the viscosity around the inner rings of muscle. She knows what is coming, but before she can prepare herself for the invasion, she feels his glans against her, feels it pressing insistently against the forbidden opening. Her mouth turns down in a grimace as his hard flesh impels its way inside her. Suddenly, he is past the rings of muscle, his glans and half his shaft buried within the taboo place. There is burning and some pain, but then there always is. It's part of the pleasure. There is a tang of violation about the way that he's chosen to take her ass first, but before she can reconcile herself to the fact that the tang excites her as much as it shames, she senses her husband before her and immediately feels his small cockhead against her clitoris. He excites her still-throbbing flesh with his own as John behind begins to fuck her in earnest. The sensations blend together somewhere deep inside her, and she groans with decadent pleasure once more. She senses an orgasm rushing towards her through the self-imposed darkness, and just as her climax reaches her, her husband standing before her slips his glans downwards and thrusts himself inside her cunt to the hilt.

Wildmom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Wildmom

She has never felt so ruthlessly filled, so utterly thrilled.

"Oh fuck!" she cries, unable to stop herself from enunciating her pleasure. She could not have stopped herself if there had been a gun pressed to her forehead and tension upon the trigger.

The hard cocks filling her, thrusting into her, carry her through the second orgasm and straight into the clutches of a third. She senses the hard shafts rubbing together inside her, separated only by the thinnest of barriers. She has never felt this wanton, this whorish.

She smiles with satisfaction. Time loops around her again as she wallows in the glory of the sensations coursing through her.

Her husband inside her cunt is the first to come as always. He presses his face against the side of her throat, his lips pursed against her skin as he reaches for her breasts, and she cries out again as she feels his shaft throbbing within the sanctity of her cunt, feels the hot spurt of his seed coating her velvet flesh, splashing against her. She wishes he was deeper up near her cervix. He withdraws, and as he does so, John grunts and grips her hips as his cock, no longer impinged upon by the other, presses inside her to its own limit.

The sensation of semen surging into her rectum is not as keen as it was in her vagina, but she relishes it all the same.

John does not linger within her either. He withdraws his wilting flesh from her, and she sags against her bonds. Her vagina and her anus are warm and wet and used. In real life, she would never countenance such things, but this is fantasy; dark, rich, decadent fantasy, and it is as exhilarating as she'd fathomed it might be, as exhilarating as her lover had promised her.

John orders her husband to clean her up and she watches as he complies. But then she watches John slowly stroke his cock again. He's not finished with her. This time he'll fuck her senseless while her hapless drip of a husband is forced to watch.

Published 
Written by beatnik123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments