Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Third Visit For Sue Is Due

"The next instalment for my wife to keep her business rent under control"

109
23 Comments 23
5.5k Views 5.5k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Author's Notes

"This is the latest instalment in a series of stories about my sexy wife Sue and her new found sexual awakening, I very much hope you enjoy it."

The next monthly appointment had arrived. My beautiful wife of eighteen years had negotiated a deal to keep the rent for her small business under control, by meeting her landlords Nick and Jason once a month, and today was the day to meet them again. Each time she had returned leaking their semen from her married pussy and, most recently her virgin asshole, and then described to me in detail what had happened.

Since her last meeting, Sue had rewarded my tolerance with a surprise foursome with her and two of her friends, and afterward, had left me tied up for a whole day to be used at her pleasure. But today was for Sue and, once again, I would wait with anticipation to find out what happened.

I awoke to find that she had already left, which was unusual, and then saw the note on her pillow. I could feel butterflies in my stomach, and my hand trembled as I reached over and opened the note slowly. It read:

“My darling, I was contacted by Nick and Jason earlier in the month and they asked me to dress in a particular way for our next meeting. I wanted it to be a surprise for you when I get home so I left earlier than normal today. I’m expecting to be home around 2 pm. I love you. Sue xxx”

I looked at my watch and saw it was barely 9 am, and realised that this was going to be the longest session so far! I got up and set about my day, regularly letting my mind wander to think about what my beautiful wife might be doing at that moment, and could feel the sexual tension growing inside me. I was so tempted to masturbate but decided to wait for my sexual release until my wife returned.

I was getting really excited when suddenly my phone buzzed telling me I’d received a text message, and I was surprised to see that it was from Nick, one of the landlords my wife was with. It read:

“John, don’t be alarmed but Sue will not be home this afternoon. She is staying with us tonight and will be home tomorrow morning. She asked me to message you so that you would not worry. Nick.”

Sue had a mobile phone with her, and I wondered why she hadn’t messaged me herself, so I called her only to find it went straight to voicemail. I had no choice but to wait until morning, and so I experienced the longest night of my life.

Finally, I heard our front door open and my stunning wife walked slowly into our bedroom. I gasped when I saw her, she was wearing a full-length black leather coat, sunglasses, and black high heels, but I was mainly shocked by her appearance. Her black shoulder-length hair was a complete matted mess, her mascara was streaked down her cheeks and her red lipstick was smudged, and yet she was smiling warmly at me.

Without saying a word she slowly opened her coat while looking into my eyes, I broke eye contact and gazed at her beautiful smooth naked body. As my eyes scanned her sexy form I could feel my cock growing hard, because as I studied her shaved legs and pussy I could see dried semen coating her thighs, pussy, stomach, breasts, and, when I looked closer, her hair and beautiful face. I returned my attention to her eyes and she slowly closed the coat.

I opened my mouth to speak but words evaded me, so I patted the bed next to me and she walked over and sat down, facing me, The strong smell of sex, a mixture of semen and pussy, reached my nostrils as I looked at her quizzically. I was now hard as a rock as it was clear my gorgeous wife had been fucked like never before, and she was almost purring with contentment.

“I have so much to tell you,” she said. “And I think the best place to start is with the text I received earlier this week from Jason.”

Sue explained that the message had made it clear they wanted to “up the ante” for their next session together. She was asked to wear a full-length coat, with high heels, and to be naked underneath. She was also told that there were some new “ground rules”, which were:

1. They were giving her a safe word; Popcorn. She was told that if she ever felt the need to use this safe word, all activity would immediately cease and she would be “released”.

2. They were going to be joined by some “new participants” and they needed her to explicitly agree to this before the meeting, and a text to confirm her acceptance would be suitable.

3. She would be safe at all times.

4. We promise this will remain strictly private and confidential. There will be no recording equipment permitted of any kind and every participant has signed a Non-Discolsure Agreement.

5. If she didn’t agree to these new “ground rules”, she was completely free to opt-out, and they would continue as per their previous arrangement, where it would simply be her with Nick and Jason, as before.

Sue told me that she was instantly soaking wet when she read this message and was particularly intrigued by the words “released” and “new participants”.

I looked at Sue and asked, “Did you agree to this?”

She nodded and told me she texted them to confirm her understanding and acceptance. She confessed she could hardly concentrate until the meeting, as she was so excited about what they might have planned for her. The text also confirmed the hotel and room arrangements, and what time she should arrive,

“I removed my sunglasses as I entered the hotel lobby, and can’t ever remember being as horny as I was when I walked, naked apart from a coat and high heels, to the hotel room,” said Sue breathlessly. “My nipples were hard and felt so good against the leather coat, and I was so wet I could feel my thighs were slick with my juices when I knocked on the door.”

Sue told me the door was quickly opened by Jason, who looked her up and down, let out a low whistle of approval, smiled and invited her in. The room was quite dark when she entered and she could just make out Nick sitting on the bed. There was something else in the room, but she could not make out what it was.

“Are you ready?” said Nick and Sue nodded.

“You remember the safe word?” asked Jason from the doorway, and Sue nodded again. At this point, Jason flicked the light switch and lit up the whole room. Sue told me it took her a few seconds for her eyes to adjust, and to take everything in.

“Please tell me what was there,” I asked gingerly. Sue looked at me for a long time and then started to tell me.

“There was a leather table, with restraints top and bottom, in the middle of the room, that could clearly be adjusted into various positions,” she said quietly, “and then I noticed there were five other men, standing against the wall, which meant seven men in total were present, including Nick and Jason.”

“Are you fucking serious?” I asked in shock and she smirked at me. “Fuck!” was all I could think to say as my hard cock twitched with excitement.

Sue told me she was escorted to the leather table and sat on the edge of it to watch all seven men remove their clothes, They all displayed their hard cocks proudly in front of them once they were naked. She told me her sexual desire was growing by the second, and she knew she would orgasm very quickly the moment she was touched. Then Nick opened a bed-side drawer to reveal a silk blindfold,

“I groaned with desire when the full implications finally became clear to me,” she said, “I realised that I was going to be restrained and blindfolded, I was going to be gangbanged by these men, and I would not be able to tell which stranger was having sex with me at any time”.

Sue told me she was trembling with adrenaline as she stood and removed her coat, to reveal her smooth, naked and married body to the already aroused men in the room. Many of the men reached down and slowly started to stroke their throbbing cocks as Nick took Sue by the hand, positioned her on all fours, and secured her ankles and wrists with the restraints. She told me he leant down, looked deep into her eyes, and kissed her gently before applying the blindfold. It was soft and high quality, and Sue could not see anything once it was applied.

“I waited for what seemed like an age, listening intently to the sounds of movement in the room,” said Sue, “and I could already feel an orgasm building, without anyone having even touched me!”

While Sue paused, gathering herself to proceed with the description, I reached down and started to stroke my engorged cock. Here I was listening to my gorgeous wife, who I loved, about to tell me how she had been gangbanged by multiple men, and whilst I was incredibly jealous, I was also supremely excited. Sue continued to describe what happened next.

DakotaHill
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DakotaHill

“I felt incredibly turned on, naked apart from my heels, on all fours, restrained and all my holes available for a bunch of strangers, pussy wet and wide with anticipation,” she explained. “Then suddenly, I felt a stranger's tongue lick the entire length of my soaking wet slit, continue until it reached my puckered asshole, and then proceeded to tease and rim my twitching anus,”.

Sue told me, “I gasped 'I’m cummmiiiinnnggg!', as all that sexual build-up was released in an instant.” She told me she shuddered as a huge orgasm swept over her. Sue told me before she had a chance to compose herself, she felt a hard cock being offered for her to suck, and she opened her mouth greedily. Without warning, she felt a huge cock being pushed deep into her slippery pussy and start to fuck her with short sharp strokes, while a pair of hands tweaked her hard nipples. After a few minutes, she felt the cock in her mouth twitch and she felt the first spurt of cum hit the back of her throat, then another, and another as she swallowed her first load of the day.

She told me she only found out who was fucking her tight married cunt, when she heard Nick moan into her ear, and then groan as she felt him flood her pussy with his cum. So much semen that it leaked out down her thighs as he withdrew, only to be replaced immediately by another strange hard cock. At the same time, someone stroked her chin, and she opened wide ready to be fed another cock to suck.

Sue told me, over the course of the next few hours, she lost count of the number of loads of cum deposited into her gentle throat or squirted against her cervix. She also felt these strangers shoot their loads over her back and into her hair. Sue came at least four times more, her pussy twitching, contracting and milking whichever cock happened to be buried inside her cum-filled hole at the time, before they took a break. She felt her wrists and ankles being untied and was helped to sit down before her blindfold was removed.

Sue explained to me she could see the leather table had multiple pools of cum, that had either leaked out of her or were the result of stray cumshots. Her smooth sexy body was slippery, with a mixture of her pussy juices and cum, as she licked her lips she shivered with lust.

With that, I could stand it no more, so I moved towards her and told my wife I wanted to fuck her. Sue shook her head and said all her holes, including her ass and mouth, were too sore and suggested I should masturbate over her while she lay on the bed, and continued to tell me what had happened. She stood up, removed her coat, and lay down on the bed, displaying her beautiful body, covered in cum that did not belong to me, her husband.

Standing over her body I started to masturbate and she looked at me, smiled, writhed a little, and continued.

“Well Darling, we rested for an hour or so before I said I was ready to continue, They tied me by the wrists while I lay on my back, replaced the blindfold, and lifted my legs high into the air. I felt lube being applied to my asshole, and someone pushing their cock against my puckered anus, gently and patiently until the tip of this stranger's cock slid into my bowels. Once the tip was inside me, they wasted no time in filling me with their cock and fucking me hard in the ass,“ she said.

Apparently this time the rest of the room wanted to watch (and no doubt rest to get their strength back), so my wife was sodomised anonymously in front of an audience. Being on display like this was such an erotic experience, and not knowing who was stretching her tight ass was once again too much for her.

Sue told me she moaned “Don’t stop! Keep fucking my married asshole, I’m going to cum again,” and shuddered as the biggest orgasm of the day crashed over her body in waves. She heard the room gasp and realised she had just squirted for the first time over the belly of the stranger who was pumping his cock in and out of her anus. She heard him groan and felt his cock twitching as he spewed his warm semen deep inside her lower intestines.

“That’s not all darling,“ she said naughtily, “I still have no idea which of them spurted their warm spunk in my tight asshole.”

That was too much for me and, the huge orgasm that had been building since yesterday, reached a climax as I groaned and spurted my warm thick cum over her naked body, the first spurt landing on her tits, then abdomen, and the rest on her bald pussy and thighs.

“That’s it my darling,” she hissed, then reached down and rubbed my load into her soft skin, finally raising her fingers to her lips to add my semen to the many loads already in her stomach. When I was spent I lay down on the bed next to her.

“Why didn’t you come home at two?” I asked after a while.

“Because I wasn’t finished,” said my wife sexily.

“Well why didn’t you text me?” I asked.

“Because I was restrained at the time and didn’t want you to worry,” she said.

“Hang on what do you mean you weren’t finished?” I asked suddenly and sat up to look at her.

“Well,” said Sue, “it was near to the time I was due home and I was still bound, so I asked Nick to text you. When he asked me what time he should tell you I suddenly had an idea,” she said.

Sue said she asked the men in the room if they could stay all night, and when they all agreed, she told Nick to tell me she would be home in the morning. Sue went on to say that she told them she wanted them all rested for what she had in mind. They ordered room service and, once they had all eaten, they let Sue have the bed out of respect and all settled down to sleep on the floor of the hotel room.

“However things weren’t as quiet during the night as I had expected,” whispered Sue. When I asked her what she meant she continued. “Well some of the younger men in the room clearly had energy left,” and she told me that at least three times during the night she felt someone climb into bed with her. She told me that she let each of them fuck her, even though it was too dark to tell whose cock was sliding into her married cunt, and confessed that she reached down lovingly to stroke each anonymous cock as it entered her.

Morning came and even though she’d had very little sleep, she rose and ordered breakfast for everyone. Once they’d all eaten she explained what she had in mind.

“What did you have planned?” I asked nervously,

“Well… I’ve seen something called Bukkake, where multiple men cum over a naked woman, or even all take turns to cum in her mouth…,” said Sue sexily. My heart sank as I knew what was coming next. Sue explained that all of the men agreed to masturbate and cum into her mouth, while she lay naked on the bed opening her cunt and rubbing her swollen clit to motivate them.

With a faraway look I’m her eyes, Sue confessed she’d greedily swallowed all seven loads of semen, and that therefore she had at least twelve loads of cum in her stomach, probably more, not to mention the thick river of potent seed leaking from her swollen cunt and asshole. I noticed she was rubbing her clit gently as she told me this. At this point they were all spent, so got dressed and Jason escorted Sue home, kissing her gently before she got out of his car.

I asked “Did you ever feel the need to use the safe word they had given you?”

“My love, it did not even cross my mind, “ she said with a wry sexy smile.

“Well, you must be exhausted darling,” I said to my beautiful wife. “I’ll leave you to sleep,” I said tenderly. She agreed, removed her heels, and climbed into our marital bed, still streaked with so many strangers' dry semen, and settled down to go to sleep. As I rose to leave the room she looked at me and winked.

“Oh by the way darling, be warned that it will be at least a week before my pussy has recovered enough for you fuck me… you may need to be prepared to fuck my ass until then, which is not quite as sore as my other holes…,” she said.

I hope you enjoyed this latest installment; please hit the Like button if you did. I’d love to hear if it turned you on, and if it didn’t, I’d very much like to hear any comments to help me improve.

Published 
Written by SilentOrgasm
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments