Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Surprise - Part 1

"He found out his wife is fucking black men."

35
8 Comments 8
26.3k Views 26.3k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Jacob was very much in love with his wife. They had already been married for two wonderful years. Nancy was gorgeous, with long blonde hair, really nice tits with pink nipples that he loved sucking on, a trim body that made her tits look even bigger than they were, an incredible ass. She had a wonderful sense of humor and a great personality. Her smile made the sun come out, even on a dreary day.

Jacob was thrilled when Nancy, a year into their marriage, informed him that she was pregnant with their first child. He was ecstatic a the idea of being a father. He wondered if the baby would have blonde hair like Nancy, or darker hair like his own.

As her belly grew, Jacob proudly showed co-workers and family pictures of her baby bump. He helped a friend of Nancy's organize a baby shower. They decided they would keep the sex of the baby a total secret, so Jacob had cans of both blue and pink paint standing by so he could quickly paint the baby's room the right color once it was born.

Finally, the big day arrived. Her water broke, and he rushed her to the hospital. He called both families and they all gathered at the hospital for the big event. Jacob put on the mask, paper gown, and booties and joined his wife in the delivery room.

Amid calls to push, the doctor, down between Nancy's legs (which made Jacob fell a bit jealous), informed them the baby's head was just starting to come out. He looked up at Nancy, then at Jacob. The attending nurses did the same. With one last push, the baby was born. The doctor let them know the baby was a big boy. He was immediately put in on a scale and weighed, and cleaned before the new mommy and daddy could even catch a glimpse of their new son.

Finally, wrapped in swaddling blankets, the baby was put into Nancy's arms., the delivery nurse was looking at Jacob. The baby had black kinky hair and very dark skin. Jacob was shocked. Nancy had just given birth to a black baby.

He didn't understand how that could be. She had never been unfaithful to him, as far as he knew. He felt faint and almost collapsed. A nurse grabbed him and sat him down before he could fall.

Nancy was also shocked, as she had believed that Jacob was the father, not one of her multiple lovers. She had been involved in secret affairs with a great many black men. She had planned her affairs to make sure that Jacob would be the father.

When they learned the new baby was black, both families were totally shocked as well. They were equally shocked at Nancy, as there was no hiding the fact that she had been unfaithful to Jacob with a black man.

At home, alone with Nancy and the baby, Jacob asked her who the father was. Nancy admitted she didn't know, as there had been a great many black men. She admitted she had been having sex with blacks for many years, since she first started middle school, and just could not stop. It was something she needed.

Jacob was extremely upset and told her she would have no choice, she would have to stop, whether she wanted to or not. That's when Nancy stepped up and became very assertive and aggressive. She told Jacob she could not and would not stop fucking black men. She would, however, stop fucking him. He would be her little cuckold boy from then on, and if he couldn't accept that, he would have to leave and not live with her and the baby.

Jacob was devastated. He loved Nancy with all his heart, but he didn't know how to handle her ultimatum. It was humiliating.

IdaliaPinal
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IdaliaPinal

When he went to work, co-workers kept looking at him weirdly, some trying to hide their smiles and giggles. His family encouraged him to divorce her, telling him how humiliating it was for him and also them. Her sister thought it was great. They exchanged high fives.

It took him several days to think it over. He didn't agree until Nancy told him that if he didn't decide by that night, he would have to move out. As a symbol of his submission, she put a band around his dick and balls. She informed him that he would be required to keep the band on as the symbol of his submission to her.

He nodded his agreement. Besides, he kind of liked the band. It made his dick and balls stand out just a little bit more. She informed him that the band meant that his dick and balls belonged to her, and asked if he understood that. He nodded yes, but she made him say it out loud to reinforce it.

She then gave him a black choke collar. It was like a dogs collar, with a metal loop to attached a leash. She told him to put it on and to keep it on at all times, even at work. He knew it would be visible above his work shirts, which caused him to turn red with embarrassment.

The next day after work when he came home, she smiled and patted him on the top of his head. She told him to strip down naked, and when he did, she gave him a pair of pink panties and told him that he must always wear pink panties from then on. His face turned blazing red, but he put the pink panties on.

She informed him that she had replaced all of his underwear with a variety of pink panties in his underwear drawer. She then told him he would have to remove all of his body hair, including his pubic hair, as little girly boys didn't have body hair. His face grew red again.

After taking a shower, he came out wearing just his pink panties, as well as the band around his dick and balls, of course. Nancy pulled down the front of his panties and told him he was a good girl, as he had shaven well. Pink-faced with embarrassment, he thanked her for the compliment, but he wasn't sure about being called a girl.

She stripped naked herself, and went and got the baby. She sat down with her black baby in her arms, and nursed him, the baby slurping on her pink nipples. She spread her legs wide and told Jacob to get down on his knees and kiss the pussy that a black man's cock had been in to make the baby that she was nursing. He did so, kissing Nancy's pussy carefully, so as not to upset her.

After a few days, when Jacob came home from work, there were a couple strange cars in his driveway, forcing him to park at the curb. When he went through the front door and into the living room, Nancy was totally naked, sitting on a black man's lap, rubbing his huge cock. Another black man was sitting beside them, massaging her tits, causing milk to leak from her nipples.

Jacob was shocked once again, not realizing he would become a witness to his wife's affairs. Nancy smiled at him and told him to strip down to his pink panties. He turned red and hesitated, so Nancy screamed at him, “Now, girl!” Jacob immediately stripped his clothes off, standing there in his pink panties. The two black men laughed and pointed at him. He turned red all over, he was so humiliated.

 

 

Authors Note: This is a fictional story, although it is based on a true event. I leave it to your imagination to determine what may be fictional vs actual.

Published 
Written by Kim_She
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments