Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Stranger

"A wife has a one-night stand with a stranger she met at a bar. Was this your wife?"

44
8 Comments 8
4.2k Views 4.2k
684 words 684 words

Author's Notes

"Thank you for reading. Author Tony Alexander"

“He's young, much younger than my husband, and more handsome,” Candace said to herself.

She had been at the bar for an hour, and she was feeling a little tipsy but had no intention of going home just yet. There was tension at home. As she looked around the room, her eyes landed on a handsome stranger sitting at the bar. He was tall and muscular with perfect features. Feeling bold, she walked over to him and gave him a bump.

"Hey, how are you?" Candace asked the stranger.

“I’m well.”

"Where’s your girlfriend?” she asked, flirtatiously.

The stranger looked at her with sex in his eyes and replied in a deep voice, “Where is your man?”

As they began talking, she couldn't believe how comfortable he made her feel. The night wore on and she lost track of time.

"I have to go," she said hesitantly.

“You can’t leave without giving me at least one dance.” 

So, she ordered herself another glass of wine and they began to dance. He knew how to move his body. He kept rubbing against her, grinding, moving in sync, in rhythm, and she could feel his size.

"Stay a little longer," he insisted.

She hesitated, but he was charming and persuasive, and she couldn't resist. He leaned in for a kiss, and a warm sensation spread through her body.  For a moment, she forgot about all her problems.  It felt good, and she wanted more. The handsome stranger took her hand and led her out the door.

They arrive at his place and she starts playing with her wedding ring, wondering if she should take it off.

“Here it is, the point of no return,” she mumbled under her breath. She thought- if you cross this line, you are at the mercy of the stranger.

She stepped inside and saw luxurious surroundings. It was spacious and modern, with sleek furniture and a breathtaking view of the city.  He poured them a glass of wine and led her out onto the balcony. There was something about him that made her feel both nervous and excited. She was about to take a risk—would the reward be worth it?

BigCockGoddess69TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BigCockGoddess69TS

“Can I please you?” she begged.  

“You may,” the stranger replied.

She tried to take him down her throat but to no avail.

“Lay down,” he ordered her in a stern voice.

He laid her on her back, legs in the air, and her feet on his shoulders. He entered her, stretching her, filling her completely. He started moving his hips while sucking on her nipple and she took him deep inside. She could feel his length and girth. He started to go deeper, and they started moving together in rhythm. They moved from the sofa to the floor, and back to the balcony, and he thrust over and over, relentlessly.

“Let me fuck you,” she begged, then he pulls it out.

She got on top, guided him in, and sat on it. He pulled her face down and kissed her, biting her lower lip. She started riding him slowly, then picked up the speed. She placed her hands on his shoulders, while his hands were on her breast. She started going up and down, he grabbed her ass and help her go faster, thrusting from underneath.

He placed his hands around her throat, gave her a little choke, then a little smack, and roughly pushed her to the bed on all fours. With her ass in the air, he began fucking her from behind. He spanked her ass and started fucking her harder. She begged him not to pull out.  

“Please cum inside me,” she said, moaning. 

“You want me to fuck you like a slut, don’t you?”

She screamed, “Yes, yes, yes,” and then she began to gyrate.

They came together. He enjoyed his release; she enjoyed his moans. They both collapsed and didn’t move.

Was this your wife?

 Auther Tony Alexnder- I'm currently working on my novel. Please be on the lookout for it.

Published 
Written by authoroflust
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments