Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The start of a new life, Day 2 Second Part

"Another step down the road called Depravity."

13
6 Comments 6
4.7k Views 4.7k
3.5k words 3.5k words

After relaxing and enjoying my refreshing gin I decided it was time to get ready for the evenings fun and games, so I went for a shower and then ordered my two toys to have one as well.  With the windows open and a nice gentle breeze blowing through, when the parents arrived there would be no telltale aromas to indicate what had gone on.  Other than we were all naked of course.

As seven pm approached I set the scene by having Mark in his corner, both hands tied behind his back and the welts all too visible.  Karen was beside me on the sofa, almost floating with anticipation.  She seemed to get aroused at everything and I had to keep looking away and distracting myself to keep my dick soft.

A few moments before seven, I heard a light knocking at my door and sent Karen to welcome our guests and direct them to stand in front of me.  I indicated she should sit again and I watched her father’s eyes track her back to her seat.  I thought to myself, ‘Letch all you want but you have no chance sonny, I wouldn’t let you touch her even if you paid me’.

It was obvious that Cynthia had studied well because she had tried hard to achieve a similar slutty look to Karen’s lunchtime attire.  While Wayne had shaved his face, his clothing was as boringly nondescript as those I had seen him wearing around their home.

I said, “Cynthia, as the female and as the one who has clearly made an effort, can you tell me what you have learnt today and how you would like to proceed”.

She took a deep breath, glanced sideways at Wayne and, looking me straight in the eye, said, “I’ve learnt that I like the way you treated us after lunch.  I’ve learnt that I want you to cuckold my husband and take control of my sex life.  I’ve realised that my life has been on cruise control since I got married. I need you to take control and I’ve found out that my daughter is a very sexy girl.”

“So you still want to be married to him but give yourself to me?” I asked, gloating to myself.  “And, more to the point, what type of cuck relationship would you like?”

“Yes, if you really want me I’m yours and I want the type where he gets to prepare me, sometimes gets to watch as you use me and then clean me up afterwards, please.”

I couldn’t believe my luck, first with Karen and now, even better with her mother.  I had to struggle not to let my joy deflect me from the plan, so I asked her husband the same question.

Needless to say his answer was quite different.  He started by telling me that he loved her and couldn’t give her up and because of that he was prepared to accept that I would get to shag her sometimes but that was all.

I laughed.  I thought it was time for a little more humiliation, so I asked him if he had listened to Cynthia and pointed out that he didn’t really have much of a say, and that I had only given him a chance to speak as a courtesy.

He reddened but had the sense to remain quiet.

“You may stay if you want, it doesn’t matter to me as I already have the other three members of your family.  But if you stay you will be doing just as Cynthia suggested, you will be mine to do with as I like, you will obey me and my two girls without question or hesitation and you will do it willingly.  So, time to make your mind up,”  I said. 

“Both of you, strip and hurry up.”

She was naked so quick I was startled, after all her clothes looked to be sprayed on.  He was much more reluctant but he stripped, and that was the important thing.  He had surrendered.

While he was finally removing his clothes I took a long hard look at Cynthia.  I had been right, she was just a slightly older version of Karen, even down to the nipples, her pussy lips and clit.  I glanced at Karen and I could tell from the look on her face she liked what she saw as much as I did.  She really was a dirty bitch. My dirty bitch.

I told her to turn around, open her legs and bend over so I could look at her ass.  She spun around and I was rewarded, even before she had bent over, with a beautiful sight.  And then she bent over.  Perfect I thought.

“Have you ever had anything in that asshole?” I asked.

“No, I always thought it was dirty and disgusting,” she replied.

“Well stay just as you are because Karen is now going to make love to it with her mouth and fingers and she will keep going until you have an orgasm.  Aren’t you Karen?” I said.

Karen didn’t speak, just dived at her mother’s ass and began her task.  My eager little bunny.

By this time Wayne had managed to strip and what I had heard yesterday was plain to see.  His dick looked to be even smaller than Marks and I had to struggle to make out his balls because he hadn’t shaved.  Oh dear, I was going to have to punish him.  Or better still. “Mark, come over here and let me untie you.”

Once he was loose I sent him for the cane.

“Wayne, you have tried to deny me my rights to your daughter and then your wife.  You have made no effort to obey me and you have shown no interest in how I treat your son, so I think it only right and proper that he is the one to administer your first punishment.  As this is your first time I will be lenient with you but, I suggest you learn from this lesson because I will strip the skin from your ass if I have to, to get you to behave.  Is that understood?”

I could see he wanted to try some snarky reply but then thought better of it.  Eventually he said, “Yes”.  So I had Mark put him in the same spot he had been in earlier and told him to give his father six strokes on each cheek, with a warning that if I thought he hadn’t hit hard enough, he would get the same punishment.

But I need not have worried, I think Mark was a bit upset with his dad because, although his strokes weren’t as neat as mine he definitely hit hard enough.  His father made a lot of noise but, giving him his due, he remained over the arm of the chair.

However, Karen had stopped her rimming to watch and although entertaining was still deserving of a punishment.  So after Mark had finished and she had returned to her job I informed her of this error and that, as she was in a good position, I would punish her straightaway.  With a stern warning not to stop again until Cynthia had received her reward for being such a good girl.

I went to my cupboard and retrieved a length of thin, rubber hose pipe I had there, stiff but not excessively so.  I stepped behind her and swung it up between her legs, aiming for the end of the pipe to catch her clit.  I think her scream could have been heard through all the houses in our little hamlet.  It was ear piercing.

“Why have you stopped licking your mother?” I asked her.  Bless her, she could hardly speak, I think I took her breath away.  “I am going to give you another of those every 60 seconds until your mother cums so I suggest you get a move on and concentrate.”

I then lined up and hit her again, this time on her left pussy lip.  This time she squealed into her mother’s asshole but kept on licking.  She had now put two fingers into the pussy and was clearly trying hard to avoid another, but not quite hard enough because a minute later I delivered another blow to her other lip. This time her scream coincided with her mother having a well deserved orgasm and collapsing away from the tongue and fingers.

Karen followed her down but was now jamming the two fingers into her own cunt while pulling on her bruised right tit with the other hand.  I let her play for a few moments and, when it was obvious she was nearly there, I reminded her she wasn’t allowed an orgasm yet.

She realised what she was doing just in time and that she needed to stop, but it was a real struggle.  It was clear from her face that she was so very close, but she obeyed me, that was the important bit.  She was going to be a great bonus to me and I knew I was going to enjoy her.

The pair of them gradually started to revive, both with a nice glow to their face and necks.  I looked over and Wayne was still over the arm of the sofa and Mark was standing watching with his little hardon and wet knob.

I told him and his father to take opposite corners and to stand there facing the corner till I was ready to use them.

I told Cynthia that from now on her name was Cyn and asked her if she enjoyed having her ass played with, and if she still thought it was dirty and disgusting.

“I loved it,” she replied, “ and I want to do it again if you will let me.”

“Good, however before that, I need to bring you up to date.  After you left this afternoon, Karen willingly gave me her virginity and as a mother you clearly don’t have a maidenhead.  However, you can, formally, while all your family can hear you, offer me your anal virginity.  Will you ask me to be the first to sodomize you and willingly let me?”

For a moment she looked shocked, clearly thought about it, looked at Karen, then at me and said, “I don’t know, I’ve never heard of someone doing that.  Wouldn’t it hurt?”

ElvingBella
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElvingBella

Oh how precious, how naive and how much better can my life get

 “Yes it will hurt, how much it hurts depends on how well you are prepared and how gentle I am.  You will need to think about it and tell me if and when you want to start getting prepared, but every woman I have had in my life over the last 30 years has enjoyed repeated anal intercourse.  And I will be taking your daughter's ass soon, (which got me a little smirk from my slut) something you will be expected to assist with, even if I don’t take yours at the same time.”

She looked at Karen as she chewed on her lower lip, clearly giving it some thought, then surprised me by saying, “If Karen is going to do it then it would be silly of me not to.  And I trust you, please be gentle.”

I told her I was very happy with her decision and that we would start getting them prepared now.  I sent them to my bedroom, went to my special cupboard for the box of supplies and followed them upstairs.

“The first thing you need to get used to is cleaning out your bowels with an enema. There would be nothing worse for you than me pulling my dick out of your ass for you to suck clean and you having to clean your own or each other's shit off.”

They both looked disgusted so I think they were going to make sure they were clean for me.

I opened my box and took out the reservoir and in my ensuite filled it with the solution.  When I was ready I asked them which one was going first.  Karen’s hand was straight up so I had her put a couple of pillows in the middle of the bed, handed her the lube and told her to put some on the nozzle and then use her finger to push some into her hole.

When she was ready, I pushed the pipe gently into her hole, taking my time and using a fucking motion to ease it slowly in.  Once all the way in I asked if she was ready and she nodded, so I slowly opened the valve and started the process.  As the solution gradually entered her bowels she started to fidget and then moan.  When I thought enough had gone in, I closed the valve, warned her not to let any escape till I gave her permission and then pulled the nozzle slowly from her hole.

I got her to stand, ordered her mother to adopt the correct position and followed the same procedure with her.

Meanwhile Karen was hoping from foot to foot and clearly desperate to empty herself, but I warned her, and her mother, not to dare let any escape.

When I was satisfied Karen had held it long enough, I helped her to do the stiff legged walk to the toilet and let her evacuate herself before repeating the exercise with her mother.

When they had both finished and cleaned themselves, I told them that eventually they would each be taking the full reservoir and that they would need to do it twice each morning.  They both had the same look of amazement, they had both struggled to take a small fraction this time but I assured them that by next week they would be taking much more and be able to hold it for a lot longer.

I took them back to the bedroom and produced two sets of matching butt plugs, one pink and one black.  I handed the pink set to Cyn and the black one to her daughter and said, “For now, you will use the smallest one.  You should keep it in for as long as you can each day, and if possible through the night to gradually open your holes.  The length of time you keep it in for, should get longer each day.  Once you are comfortable you will start to use the next size up.  However, I expect you to be ready this time next week for me to take your assholes.  If possible, I want to be there sooner.  The longer you keep me waiting the more aggressive I will be when I eventually plunder you so, it’s up to each of you to decide the timing.”

We then greased up the respective plugs, their holes and the girls pushed the plug into their respective holes.  Karen as usual forced the pace clearly enjoying causing herself pain in the process.  I kept my fingers crossed and hoped the plug was too small to damage her.

When the girls had finished I led them back down to find the two boys right where we left them.

Time to really break daddy in so I ordered them both to turn around and told them to watch us but that if I caught either of them touching their own cocks they would be wiped far more severely than their earlier canings.  They could however, suck each other off provided they didn’t use their hands and they kept watching us.

I then ordered Karen to get her mother ready for me to fuck.  She helped her mother to the centre of the floor and then began to kiss and fondle her.  Initially Cyn was hesitant to let Karen’s tongue in but after a few minutes of gentle petting she opened up and allowed the natural progression to proceed.  Meanwhile her daughter’s left hand was caressing and then pulling before twisting the nipples, first one and then the other.  The more aggressive Karen got the more Cyn moaned and it was clear I had two pain sluts to deal with.  This was yet another new experience for me, I didn’t mind giving some erotic pain to stimulate a partner or using pain as a punishment but if they could only get off when in pain I wasn’t sure I was the right man for them.  Something for me to keep an eye on in the future.

When it was clear Cyn was suitably aroused I walked over and insinuated myself between them and carefully started inserting my dick into a really wet and welcoming cunt.  Considering the size difference between her husband’s cock and mine, and the fact she had a butt plug in her ass she was nearly as tight as her daughter and I gradually worked my way in until I had bottomed out.

I let her get used to me for a little while and then started a nice gentle in and out, taking my time and enjoying a lovely pussy.  Cyn started to move and then put her legs around me, pulling me in and then easing off.  I followed her lead and settled into her nice, steady, relaxed rhythm.

I nudged Karen and told her my ass needed her tongue and she scooted round behind me, used her hands to pull my cheeks apart and started to rim me.  Her mum’s steady rhythm made her task a little easier than it might have been and I was really enjoying her tongue, and her sneaky hand that was gently playing with my balls.  Two gorgeous women giving me such attention.  I lowered myself and started to kiss Cyn and realised she was quietly panting, “I’m going to cum, I’m going to cum,” over and over like a mantra.  So I told her to let it happen, that she could cum as often as she wanted tonight and if she was a good girl, every night.

Cyn stopped her chant and moaned loudly before her legs fell away and she started to shake.  Suddenly I felt her squirt all over my crotch, she was grinding herself on me and staring at me.

I stayed still and let her calm a little before taking up where I had left off, with Karen not missing a beat.  Soon she was moaning again and cumming again so I slowed even more.

When her eyes opened this time she looked at me for a while and then said, “Thank you for that but now, can you please fuck me like a whore.”

As a true gentleman it seemed churlish to refuse the lady such an easy request, so I told Karen to come around and play with her mum’s tits and I started hammering my cock in and out as hard as I could.  It wasn’t long before I felt my nuts tighten and just as I was about to warn her she called out, “Oh God, I’m cumming,” so I let myself go and did my best to fill her hole with jet after jet to match her.

When I could eventually look up I noticed the two boys sixty nining and I thought, ‘good I’ve got them’.

I slowly pulled out and offered my cock to Cyn and she, without any prompting, began to suck and lick the mess from around my crotch.  I looked at Karen and could see exactly what she wanted, so being a generous person I told her to clean her mother up.  She dove in as though she had been doing it for years, so I laid back and let them finish.  After all, Wayne would have plenty of opportunity to clean my salty deposits in the future.

But enough for today, I thought.  I needed my rest.

While the two ladies cleaned up I stood and walked over to the two boys.

“Have you finished?” I asked.

They both looked up at me with a matching comical expression.  Like father, like son, so I told them to stand and asked if they had cum.

They both replied with a nod so I told them to pick up their clothes, go home, help each other to shave properly and remove all their unsightly body hair and go to bed.  I warned them that their sex belonged to me now.  That they were not allowed to masturbate or fuck without my permission and if I suspected they could not be trusted, I would fit them both with cock cages to prevent them.

I nodded towards the door and told them to get back to my door at nine tomorrow morning.

They almost raced away, still carrying their clothes.

I turned to find the girls still where I left them, Karen still lapping at her mother’s slit.

“Enough” I said, “time for bed,” and I locked up and wearily followed them looking forward to tomorrow and wandering what perversion we could get up to.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by 42ixam
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments