Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Softball Injury - Mark’s Story Part 4

"Mark meets Jamal and tries to be something more"

41
11 Comments 11
2.9k Views 2.9k
1.8k words 1.8k words

For the next eighteen hours or so, I was in a massive fog.  Neither Liz nor Jeron was returning any of my calls and texts.  I tried them again and again.  Nothing.  I could barely focus on my work. My ass was sore from the session I put myself through the night before. I felt so ashamed.  I was so worried about Liz but I also couldn’t stop thinking about her threesome with Jeron and the other black monster. 

I was scheduled to stay at the hotel a second night, but my worry for my wife was too great. After my final dinner meeting ended at 9 pm, I decided to drive back home, even though I was exhausted and it was a 5-hour ride. 

The roads were empty so I made good time.  When I pulled into the house, there were four cars parked out front.  As I pulled behind them, I saw the front door open and a tall black man walk out towards a car on the street.  I yelled out to him but he ignored me. He sped off to loud rap music blaring throughout the neighborhood.  I walked in to hear similar music from upstairs, but, before I went up to investigate, there was talking in the kitchen that caught my ear.  

I stuck my head around the corner to see three black guys with their shirts off laughing and joking around the island.  One of them I recognized immediately as Jeron

“Woah, Mark!” Jeron said as I caught his eye. 

The other two men were a bit spooked as clearly they had been told not to expect anyone home.  

“You look like shit, boy, where you been?”

“I just got back from my work trip.  You weren’t answering your phone. Neither was Liz.”

“Oh yeah, Liz, well she’s been busy…”

That comment got a big laugh out of the other men. 

“Is she here?” I asked. 

There was some silence as they all looked at one another and then waited for Jeron to speak.  He was sucking back a slug off a bottle of Jim Beam. 

“Yeah, but you may want to wait and see her tomorrow. As I said, she’s been busy and, well…come over here. I need to talk to you…”

Jeron motioned me over to the living room where he sat down on the couch. Sliding over some random clothes that were littered across the furniture.  

“You got to understand something now, Mark. This has moved to another level okay?  Yesterday, I introduced Liz to my cousin, Jamal.  He’s the motherfucker you saw Liz sucking on.”

Jeron explained that they’ve been planning this for a while.  Jamal recently got out of prison and he’s been building his “business” back up by recruiting white women to control and ultimately make him money fucking “clients.”  Apparently, he had turned two men on the inside into his “prison wives” in exchange for protection and submission of their wives when he got out.  Jamal sampled “the goods” from Liz the night before, then he “turned out” Liz today starting with the black men I saw since arriving home.  Jeron said he loved Liz but also knew that Jamal would have come for her if he hadn’t given her up, which was their plan since she joined the softball team.  

I asked Jeron if she was okay and where she was.  

“She’s upstairs helping Jamal audition a girl that my boy in the kitchen just had.”

When I asked if I could please check on her, Jeron texted his cousin for permission. 

“Yeah, you can go on up, but don’t fuck around.  You know what I mean.”

As I climbed the stairs towards my marital bedroom the music got louder in my ears.  The smell of sex filled the hallway. Raw, humid sex. I opened the bedroom door to see my bride on the bed completely naked and covered in sweat in a passionate embrace with a naked college-aged girl.  The girl looked to be drunk or high as her perky breasts pressed against my wife’s more experienced tits.  Liz was the aggressor, pulling the girl’s hair and smacking her tits. Liz spat on her face and then licked it up. I’d never seen her like this. She told the girl to stick out her tongue then moved the girl’s mouth to my wife’s perspired armpit where the girl began to hungrily lick.  

I glanced to the right where I saw a large black man who I knew was Jamal enjoying the show.  As exhausted as I was, seeing Liz like this stirred something inside me.  Even in a debased state, I loved her and was attracted to how in control she seemed. Liz and the girl carried on for a bit with Liz laying on her back as the girl moved between her legs.  Liz was red, swollen, and leaking cum on the sheets.  As the girl began to lap up her meal, my wife looked up to see me.  She looked like she wasn’t sure I was really there but eventually, she smiled and blew me a kiss. 

TessaColeman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TessaColeman

Jamal waived me over. He was sitting in my lounge chair across from the bed.  As I approached he stood up.  He was intimidating.  So much bigger than me. So much stronger.  

He brought his hand to my face and ran it across my cheek before grabbing my hair.  I froze in fear that he might hurt me.  He looked into my eyes. 

“Mmm, I haven’t had any white boi meat in months.” He said as he brought up his other paw to my throat.  

He was in complete control.  He tightened his grip on my head and neck, choking me and bringing me to my knees. He released me, and I gasped for air.  The music was loud, and my wife was only a few feet behind me building to an orgasm from the girl’s tongue and the sight of her Husband being manhandled.  

“Take your clothes off, sissy boi.” Jamal ordered.

Scared to argue, I removed my tie and dress shirt as Jamal sat back down in the chair My shoes, socks, and pants were next. Jamal snickered at my small cock which was at full attention under my boxer briefs.

“What do you have under there? I see something twitching,” Jamal asked as he leaned forward and pulled down my underwear.

“My p-penis, Sir….” I replied.

“Huh, that ain’t no cock, that’s a sissy clit,” Jamal noted as he spat into his giant right paw.

Jamal reached forward and gripped my penis and balls in one handful They looked tiny in his monstrous black mitt. He smeared the saliva all over my genitalia making me feel so vulnerable and violated. Why wasn’t I stopping him? Why wasn’t I putting up any resistance? Why did it feel so right?

As he stroked me, precum flowed onto his hand and joined the lubricant My legs were weak, and I found myself leaning forward towards his lap, using the chair arms and his massive upper body to support me. In the background, my wife was having an orgasm against her girlfriend’s mouth, but I paid no attention My destiny was before me.

I lost stability and crumbled to the floor, my private sliding from his grasp. I looked back to see my wife watching. She wanted to know what was next for me as much as I did.

Turning back, Jamal was pulling his shirt over his head, and I reached for the waistband of his gym shorts. He assisted by lifting his seat off the chair so I could slide them from his body to the floor.

There it was, his massive, black hog, thick and gnarled. His balls were ribbed and swollen. His musk wafted to my nostrils. It was repulsive and intoxicating at the same time. Drawing me closer, while also being hard to take.

I lowered my head and in a moment of complete submission, brought my lips to the tip of his massive spade-shaped head.  Opening my mouth, my tongue joined in the wet worship of the superior man. My hands gripped his ass as I pulled closer.  Jamal let out a sigh as he cupped my head.  I began to gently suck his cock feeling it quickly grow between my lips.  It was bigger than Jeron’s and thicker.  I struggled. 

“Here, let me help.” A soft voice said over my shoulder.  

It was Liz. My wife knelt beside me and joined in the oral worship.  Together as husband and wife, we shared in the pleasure of our black master.  Jamal was loving what he was seeing and responded by holding our heads on either side of his shaft as he fucked our lips.  

Jamal’s cock started to twitch and we could tell his orgasm was close.  Like a couple of hungry seals, Liz and I turned to receive his load.  Jamal’s cock erupted his hot seed all over our tongues and mouths and faces.  We were coated in his thick salty spunk as it seemed as though it would never end.  

Defeated, but strangely excited, we kissed and savored our master’s gift.  Swallowing it down as it drizzled over my wife’s tits.  The mystery girl had made her way over and asked Jamal if she did okay.  He chuckled that she had some work to be as good as Liz and sent the women off to shower.  

As they entered the bathroom I turned back towards Jamal. I crawled to him, my face in his lap as I cleaned the last remaining seed from his powerful cock. 

“Mmm, damn you do love black cock, don’t you?   You just want to be my little cock sucker, don’t you?”

I stopped the blowjob, which had once again made him hard, and looked up at Jamal. Climbing up my feet I licked my fingers and brought them to my ass so I could provide some lubrication.

Backing towards the lap of my new master, I grabbed his steel beam and carefully presented it to my fleshy ass. 

Jamal groaned as my cunt began to swallow him, inch by inch, until I felt him grab my hips to position me and take control.  

“I don’t just want to be your cock sucker,” I moaned as the fullness reamed my insides. “I want to be so much more…”

Published 
Written by Cuckoldfate
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments