Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Softball Injury - Mark’s Story Part 3

"Alone on a work trip, Mark explores his desires"

64
13 Comments 13
4.1k Views 4.1k
1.1k words 1.1k words

To say the following weeks were a change would be an understatement.  The relationship between Liz and Jeron went into hyperspeed.  She spent every night with him.  Sometimes in our bed with me in the guest room.  Sometimes at his place, leaving me to play Mr Mom to our daughter, who at this point was used to seeing Mommy’s friend around.  

Everything in Liz’s life took a back seat to the needs of Jeron’s cock, and by association her own orgasms.  She was constantly in a euphoric state.  Floating in and out of rooms, barely making an effort to wear clothes.  One night when they arrived home just before dark, Liz got out of his car wearing nothing more than a thong.  She scampered across the lawn, her tits bouncing freely in the cool air, just as our neighbor up the hill came around the corner walking her dog.  I’m not sure how much she saw, but the point is Liz didn’t care.  

This past week I had to travel for work and my ankle was finally well enough to allow me to go.  My sister-in-law, who has never been a fan of mine, came to pick up our daughter for a few nights.  She gave me a snicker and a cockeyed look, clearly aware of my newfound cuckold existence.  

“Tell Liz I hope she enjoys her Oreo desert this tonight,” she laughed before she drove away.  I wasn’t sure what she meant other than it was undoubtedly about Jeron. 

I left soon after for a five-hour drive with nothing but thoughts of Jeron and my wife on my mind.  The sights I had seen. The sounds of their sex.  The smells of their sweat and cum filled the air.  I only made it forty-five minutes before I had to pull off to a rest stop and masturbate in my car.  

About an hour from my destination, I saw billboards for an adult store off the next exit.  I went in and looked around trying to find something that might give me some release on my lovely hotel night.  I ended up coming across a black dildo that looked just like the monster Jeron blasts into my wife on a now daily basis.  My penis throbbed just holding it. 

From there it was a race to my hotel room.  I checked in, rushed upstairs, threw my bag on the other bed then hopped into the shower with my new friend.  He was thick and veiny like Jeron with the same dark black color.  I stroked it and soaped it along with the balls.  With the warm water hitting my back I dropped up my knees and reenacted that first night.  Sucking on the head, licking the shaft. Thinking of my wife’s words in my ear praising how well I was servicing her man.  

I didn’t touch my penis.  I just let it struggle as it drooled that pre-cum in a seemingly non-stop stream.  I brought the black monster to the tip and marveled at how much larger a cock like Jeron’s was than mine.  They touched.  They rubbed together.  My pre-cum coated the dark helmet then found its way back to my mouth like I was cleaning off Jeron’s cock.  

FrankieFoxie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FrankieFoxie

Following the shower, I dried off and found myself with nervous energy.  Looking at the black monster, now on the bed, I knew what was next.  I crawled up on the bed on my hands and knees. Feeling what it must be like for my wife to present her ass and cunt to Jeron.  I let the sensation fuel me then I reached for the bag from the store and pulled out the small bottle of lube I had purchased.  I lathered the black monster with lube before taking a glob and moving it between my ass cheeks.  I was going to cross that final line, at least symbolically.  

I pressed the head against my virgin asshole.  Trying to breathe through the initial discomfort, my ring finally gave way and began to open. Submitting to the massive, rounded head, I felt the stretch as the full head slunk inside.  It hurt but I wanted this so bad.  A little more…then more…then even more as the pain failed and pleasure took its place.  I had this intense feeling of fullness and as I pulled the cock out, then pumped it back in.  A rhythm developed and so did a tingle below my balls.  My mind thought of Jeron stretching my wife and how I wanted to feel that same sensation.  I began to moan and shake as the feeling grew.  My penis, which had gone soft during the initial pain, once again grew with a wet patch of pre-cum now slick on the sheets.  

Faster and faster I fucked my cunt drifting into submissive subspace.  Images in my mind of my wife taking Jeron were replaced by me taking Jeron.  Begging for his cum.  Wanting to take his load deep inside me.  It took me over the edge and I orgasmed from deep within my guts. I cried out as the sensation swept over me like never before. 

When I came to, the cock had slid from my ass and my penis was now soft and small retreating from a puddle of cum on my stomach.  I had actually ejaculated without touching myself.  I felt shame and embarrassment even though I was the only one in the room. What had I become? What had I debased myself into?  

“Ding”

My cell phone notified me of a message.  I reached for the night table and retrieved it.  It was from Jeron.  It was a photo of my wife.  She was on all fours with Jeron’s cock halfway in her stretched pussy, the lips gripping the shaft as it withdrew.  What shocked me, however, was it wasn’t the only black cock in the photo.  On the other end of my wife was a much larger man.  His cock was massive.  Her tongue and lips were attached to his fat beefy head as her little white hand struggled to hold the rest of its girth.  Jeron then sent a second text:

“She wanted you to see her Oreo dessert…”

Published 
Written by Cuckoldfate
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments