Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Softball Injury - Mark’s Story Part 2

"Liz and Jeron fuck in front of Mark, leading him to commit to his cuckold fate."

86
11 Comments 11
5.4k Views 5.4k
1.4k words 1.4k words

By the time I noticed Jeron’s car pull into the driveway, my wife Liz had changed into an oversized crop top shirt and cute boy shorts. Judging by the way her breasts moved and the lack of lines in the shorts, she didn’t bother to include underwear.  Jeron rang the doorbell and like a defeated man I lumbered to receive him, dragging my walking boot behind me.  

“Hey Mark, how’s the leg?” Jeron said as he breezed by me. 

“Daddy!” Liz squealed as she leaped into his arms.  

His right hand holding her ass up her shorts and his left up her shirt, squeezing her tit, revealed enough to confirm my suspicions regarding her underwear.  They kissed deeply for a long extended time.  Like I wasn’t standing there staring in disbelief.  They finally separated and Jeron lowered Liz back to her feet. 

“Glad to see you’re not going to be a problem, Mark.  I think we both know how this would have turned out if you tried to be a hero, heh heh.”

Jeron was so dismissive of me.  But he was right.  He was physically superior.  I could see why Liz wanted him.  

“Don’t just stand there with that dumb look on your face,” Liz ordered as she gave Jeron’s cock a loving squeeze. “Get my man a drink…”

As the night progressed my role as waiter continued, bringing drinks and food to my wife and her guest.  They carried on like a couple of horny teenagers in an empty house. Liz straddled his lap.  Her shirt was now on the floor as he sucked on her tits.  His black skin contrasted with her milky white tan lines and sun-kissed patches.  

As I returned from fetching another drink I heard Liz ask Jeron, “Are you sure you want him to stay? I can send him to the guest room.”

“Nah baby,” he replied. “He still has to learn his place.”

With that Jeron called me over to them.  “Mark, help Liz to her feet.”

I did as requested. 

“Take her shorts off her.” 

“Excuse me?” I said with a slight stutter. 

“You heard him, take my shorts off,” Liz chirped. 

I couldn’t believe this.  I was not only watching this bully have his way with my wife but I was directed to undress her as well.  Like I had no control over my body, I slowly reached for the sides of my wife’s cotton shorts and slowly lowered them to the floor.  I could smell her pussy. She was soaking wet, and so was the crotch of her shorts.  I could feel it as she stepped out and I picked them off the ground. 

Liz almost floated back to Jeron and unbuttoned then removed his pants and underwear, exposing the blackest and most muscular thighs I’d ever seen. Resting between them was his thick monster. Twitching to be played with.  My wife turned and lowered her ass onto his lap, leaving enough room for his cock to dangle just beneath her pussy. 

“Crawl over here, hubby, and show my man what you’re best at.”

I again obeyed.  Excited at the opportunity to participate.  What I was seeing was causing my head to spin but to be honest I was so turned on as well.  I’d never seen my wife so switched on and sexual and the control of her black stud created a porn scene come to life in my living room. 

As I crawled to them the heat from both of their crotches hit me from a foot away.  The smell of their sex, her pussy mixed with the musk of his cock and balls created a pheromone mixture that made me wild.  As I opened my mouth to feast on her cunt she moaned and rocked her head back to meet his mouth.  They kissed as he massaged her tits.  

Tongues danced and groans filled the air.  I was oblivious to much of it as I lapped her pussy.  It never felt so wet.  I removed my shirt and continued as her juices were running along her thighs, between her ass cheeks, and then drizzling to his cock.  That monster was now grinning against my chest and I had to re-position myself to allow it to stand straight. I rocked my body against it as I fed off my wife. The friction produced pre-cum from the head and was starting to bubble over.  I could feel its wet presence on my shoulder, causing me to stop and notice.  

AliiceCullen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliiceCullen

I leaned back on my heels which was uncomfortable because of my boot.  I stared at my wife’s pussy so pink and hungry.  Just below was Jeron’s monster, half-hard with a pearl of cum now dangling from the tip.  Something deep inside me came alive and took over.  I tilted my head towards him and took the Pearl on my tongue.  Guiding it back to its home my mouth wrapped around the massive mushroom head of Jeron’s cock.  My lips wrapped around and I took the first taste of complete cuckold submission.  The two stopped their embrace and took notice. 

“Ohhhh, that’s a good boy. Show Daddy how good you can be,” Liz proclaimed in a giddy voice.  

“Fuck, I knew he was a little sissy boy,” Jeron replied. “Mmm, he’s got the mouth for it.”

Their comments gave me encouragement as I now ran my tongue along his veiny shaft, giving the proper submissive attention to this real man.  His cock responded in kind, growing in my mouth and against my lips.  When Jeron was at full attention, Liz pushed my head away and fed the beast to her hungry cunt. 

As his missile dove repeatedly into my wife’s unprotected pussy, I watched as her juices began to run down his shaft to his massive balls.  Still hungry for inclusion, I began to tongue his sack and lick up the mixed juices. 

I could feel his balls tighten and his shaft grew even thicker.  He was about to send his seed deep inside my wife, claiming her for his own and severing my position as her man.  A wicked growl escaped his lips as the first spurt left Jeron and entered Liz.  

My wife cried out in orgasmic bliss like a woman finally claimed by the man she thought worthy.  Jeron just kept cumming, eruptions so powerful they began to escape from my wife and drain down his shaft.   As the pace slowed and they both basked in their sex, I looked down to see my cock straining for release.  I so badly wanted to masturbate to this performance, but I knew my work wasn’t done.  

As I had seen many times before on porn sites of cuckold men, my complete submission still needed to occur.  The happy couple was in another world as I took it upon myself to begin the cleanup.  I leaned forward and took my first taste of Jeron’s thick white cum, letting the first swipe of my tongue get the flavor in my mouth.  I swallowed his seed, taking it inside me as my wife had done many times before.  

From there I licked up the cum from Jeron’s shaft and balls until his cock finally fell from my wife’s now stretched hole. A massive gob escaped her pussy and drizzled along his cock.  I was able to catch it all with my mouth before turning my attention to Liz and her swollen lips.  She was enjoying the attention as they kissed some more.  

Having swallowed her lover’s load, I turned my attention to her clit.  She grabbed my hair and rocked against my mouth to another orgasm.  Jeron held her tight and my wife squirted all over my face and chest like a firehose. She roared as the stream went everywhere.  When it finally stopped there was a puddle on the floor and a soaking husband at her feet.  

To be continued…

Published 
Written by Cuckoldfate
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments