Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Softball Injury - Mark’s Story Part 1

"A random injury forces Mark to the bench while his wife adds a friendly BBC to her lineup"

140
16 Comments 16
9.2k Views 9.2k
1.2k words 1.2k words

My name is Mark I’m in my mid-forties.  Your typical married with kids in suburban life.  Up until a year ago, my marriage was one of routine rather than love.  My wife Liz never shed the baby weight from our daughter and had been suffering from depression. That is, until about a year ago when she got motivated to lose it all.  Diet, exercise…suddenly my bride, who is still in her early thirties, became a Milf that was getting looks from everyone.  

Last summer she decided to join my slow-pitch co-ed softball team. She’s very outgoing and was welcomed by everyone, including Jeron our ringer who is closer to Liz’s age than mine.  Jeron is six-foot-three, black, and jacked. He crushes home runs over the right field fence and onto the road nearly every at-bat.  He’s very outgoing and all the girls on the team naturally flock to him, including my wife.  

It was only our third game of the year when I was playing first base and tracking a pop fly that drifted foul.  Before I realized it I backed into a hole in the grass and turned my ankle bad.  I couldn’t put my weight on it and had to be helped by Jeron back to the bench. My season was over.  I couldn’t drive I couldn’t do much of anything.  The team went on a winning streak without me and I ended up having surgery to repair the soft tissue damage to my leg.  At this time Juron was graciously giving Liz rides to and from games and with the playoffs coming up they added practices.  The games kept going longer as well as the practices. Liz told me it was because the competition was better so they had some real battles late into the night.  I noticed when she came home she was very sweaty and disheveled.  

Three nights for three straight weeks I was home alone putting our daughter to bed with nothing else to do but lay in bed and masturbate.  When Liz would come home she would jump right in the shower and then fall asleep hard.  It should be known that my wife talks in her sleep and one night she let out some giggles followed by a sensual moan followed by a word that felt like a gut punch…

“Jeron…”

Suddenly it was all clear.  So the next morning when she was getting the kids ready for school I snuck a peek at her phone.  My jaw dropped when I got to her text thread with Jeron.  The intense description of an affair between my loving wife and this dominant man-made my chest pound with pain as I poured through text after text.  Then I came to a series of photos my wife had shared.  Her bare breasts.  Her ripe ass.  A finger dipped in her pussy.  

“I need it here Daddy….” She wrote.

Then the topper…literally.  A massive chocolate banana-shaped cock hung between his muscled thighs.  Uncut.  Even soft it was practically throbbing.  This was in my wife? In her mouth?? In her pussy??? I was floored but also mesmerized.  So much so that I didn’t hear Liz walk into the room looking for her phone.  She could tell from the look on my face what I had found.  She screamed and punched my chest as she ripped the phone away.  

TessaColeman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TessaColeman

“What did you do?!? Fuck!!”

Liz started looking like she was going to cry as she pounded my chest and pushed me back onto the bedside chair.  Then suddenly she stopped.  We both did.  And looked down.  I was rock hard.  While my cock couldn’t compete with Juron’s god-like meat, it was as hard as it’s ever been and aching to punch thru my briefs.  

“Oh, my god.  We’re you masturbating to this???”  

I hadn’t been but there was no denying it turned me on.  I could defend not touching myself, but I couldn’t defend the large wet circle of pre cum that had soaked through.  Liz stormed out of the house and drove away.  I was crushed. I wish I could say I threw the cheating slut out or confronted Jeron and kept my marriage together….but it’s not so.  I laid back on my bed and took my underpants down and stoked my penis until I came.  Not once, not twice but three times.  Each time unloading a warm sticky puddle of cum onto my stomach.  

I didn’t get much work done from home that day.  I found myself drawn to interracial cuckold porn on the web.   I watched as white couple after white couple was giving their intimate lives over to a well-endowed black master who would breed the wife and often humiliate the cuck.  

Hours went by until Liz pulled in and came upstairs to talk.  I didn’t want to lose my wife so I listened.  I asked her if this is what she wanted now.  It was.  But would I be willing to accept it?  My cuckold fate? She admitted she had been seeing Jeron.  It started when he was working with her on her swing after one of the games and she unintentionally backed into his crotch and felt that thick monster between his legs.  She said he made a comment apologizing that his cock has a mind of his own.   Before they left the field he offered to give her a ride to the next game.  She accepted and that night, after they won, he made a move on her in his car.  She didn’t resist.  Instead, he took her tits out of her sports bra and sucked on them. Jeron then lead her head to his lap where she sucked his cock until he came in her mouth and all over her chest.  She said it was the hottest moment of her life.

I thought I was going to cum in my pants listening.  She could sense how vulnerable I was and made her way to me. Liz stroked my hair and told me she loved me as she released one of her massive boobs and slid the erect nipple between my lips.  Like a child, I suckled her tit. Together we lowered my pants and she gently stroked my cock.  I came quickly in her hand.  

“You’re going to let me keep fucking Jeron, aren’t you?”  

I nodded as she licked the cream from her hand.  She took a final dribble and fed it to me as I sucked her fingertip.  

“Good, because I just spoke to Jeron,” she said.  “He’ll be here soon.”

Published 
Written by Cuckoldfate
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments