Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Softball Injury - Liz’s Story

"Liz gives her side of their new life"

36
5 Comments 5
3.4k Views 3.4k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Hello everyone, my name is Liz and if you’re reading this you’re probably familiar with my husband Mark’s story up to this point.  To be honest with you, I didn’t want to write this or give my side of his story. The way I see it, this is none of your business.  I’m only doing it because Jamal asked me to after he took possession of Mark’s phone and came across his cuckold confession.  As you perverts may have guessed, once Jamal started fucking my husband it was game over for him.  Mark is now his bitch.  His number one bitch actually, since he has a couple other white boys he turns out.  

Since Jamal started pumping his thick salty warrior cum deep in Mark’s guts, it’s changed him.  Mark is no longer a man. Certainly not any man I recognize.  He now goes by Marlene and has become much more feminine.  No he didn’t get boobs and a pussy like I’m sure some of you dream of.  He did grow out his hair and shaved everything from his eyebrows down.  He had a vasectomy so that his balls don’t work any more but Jamal stopped short at removing them. He still wants Mark to be able to cum on occasion. Mainly when he’s being fucked.  He did lock up my husband’s cock and had him get a black “Q” of Spades tattoo on his ass (I have a matching one that Jeron got me which is kinda cute when we are both naked). 

Mark took a new position with his company to work from home so that he can spend all day servicing Jamal.  Mark cashed out all of his retirement and gave half to Me and Jeron as a wedding present and the other half directly to Jamal. He also signed over the house to Jamal leaving my husband basically penniless.  In return Jamal has given my husband the honor of worshipping his nine inch monster all day, everyday.  Mark, er Marlene, wakes up and immediately puts Jamal’s cock in his mouth.  Sometimes he gets a load down his throat, sometimes Jamal flips him over and fucks his ass until it’s red and raw, then breeds him like he wants him to be pregnant.  Mark cries and screams, which Jeron and I often hear from down the hall.  

To look at Jamal you wouldn’t think he's into men.  What he’s into is power and control.  Nothing makes that man harder than watching a white pussy boi become a slobbering mess for his cock.  Sometimes, as you might imagine, it involves drugs.  Lots of drugs.  I’ve walked in on Mark with cum (often from four or five black cocks) leaking from every hole in his body.  He just lies there high as a kite.  

Jamal has used his “seed money” from Mark to build his drug business back up.  He has a lot of other rich white couples hooked in our neighborhood.  It’s always the same.  The men use their wives as payment.  Then before you know it, the wives are being turned out at a motel off the interstate, while their husbands learn how to suck black cock.  Jamal’s cock.  Jamal gets a real high from it.  He even has Mark and a few of the other men put on sex shows for him.  It always ends the same.  The boys fighting over Jamal’s seed. 

Milanahotlove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Milanahotlove

One of the boys has become real close with Mark and I’ve caught them in the act when Jamal is out of the house. They lick and suck on all of their sensitive places until their sissy clits spurt. Then they make out, swapping it back and forth while their cock cages clink against each other.

As for Jeron and me, we were married as soon as my divorce to Mark was complete.  I became pregnant almost immediately after coming off the pill.  Part of it was because I wanted to give my man a child but the other part was I wanted to get off the road.  Jamal would have pimped me out forever, but Jeron is his cousin so he let me “retire” once I got pregnant.  We didn’t think it fair for Jeron to have a child grow up alone (yes my daughter will be a big sister but she’s older), so Jeron got my sister pregnant too.  

Oh I almost forgot to mention the other girl in bed when Mark got home that fateful night.  I still can’t believe Mark didn’t recognize her.  She was our former babysitter who watched our daughter for two summers.  She happened to see Jeron and me fucking in his car after softball practice. She messaged me about it the next day and we started chatting. I told her how Jeron made me feel and after a while she basically wanted in.  So I had her come over the night Mark came home. Jamal shot her up and Jeron’s friends fucked her senseless.  By the time Mark got home we were giving Jamal a preview of what she could do.  He wanted to see her get nasty. She licked my sweaty armpits and ate Jeron’s cum from my ass.  He was impressed.  Last I heard Jamal sent her to Chicago to work for an associate.  Haven’t heard from her in months. I envy her at that age.  Taking all that black cock. Sure, sometimes you end up going too far. A trip to the ER or something.  But it’s all worth it in the end.  

Well that’s about it.  In fact as I’m wrapping up I just saw Jamal pull into the driveway meaning Marlene should be bouncing down the hall to greet him at the door.  Naked with only panties as usual. For me I have a big night planned.  Jeron is going to fuck me and my sister in front of the new girl who we haven’t met yet.  We are both about into our third trimester and Jeron may have to take a break and fuck this new girl when we get close to the due date.  Ttyl

Published 
Written by Cuckoldfate
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments