Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Long Drive Home

"My wife tells me the story about how she gave up her virginity"

53
15 Comments 15
1.6k Views 1.6k
2.4k words 2.4k words

My wife Diane and I were on the highway one night, following a two-week visit with her family and friends who lived twelve hours away in Winnipeg.

We were still a long way from home

The kilometres had passed quietly most of the way, with only the occasional musical interlude on the radio.

Diane shut off the radio and turned to me, a look of concern on her beautiful face.

“You look tired. I don’t want you to fall asleep. Do you want me to drive for a while?” she asked. “At least stop at a motel or pull into a rest stop for a bit.”

I assured her I was fine, and turned my attention back to the highway ahead.

My wife and I often share driving responsibilities equitably. You would be just as likely to see her behind the wheel when we were on errands.

She had often commented on the classic trope of a man typically always seen behind the wheel when a couple were in a car. With a major in anthropology, she had a theory as to why this trope was common.

My wife believed it was instinctual, a human genetic marker from our earliest survival as a species where men were hunters and women were gatherers. The men did the hard work of hunting for large game while the women tended to be subservient.

I laughed at this, but she was serious.

An aside: this history lesson isn’t relevant to the story here, other than to illustrate my wife’s thoughts that offer context for what happened next.

“I want to contribute to our survival,” she declared.

“Now?” I asked. 

“Yes,” she replied.

I laughed. “How exactly are you planning to do that?” I asked, smirking.

“I can tell you a story to help ensure you stay awake,” she offered.

“Ok,” I said. “I like your stories. What kind of story are you going to tell me?”

“One that I know you’ll like.”

“I’d love to hear it,” I said. “I’m ready.”

“Are you?” she asked, mysteriously.

Leaning back in her seat, I watched her open her jeans and slide a hand down into her pussy.  I could already hear the wet sloshing of her fingers in her cunt.

“Oh God,” I thought. My cock was already starting to twitch.

With her other hand, she reached into her tight, black tank- top and grasped her left breast., tweaking her nipple. She was lost in an erotic reverie for some minutes as she masturbated, She had done this as we drove down the highway many times before, night or day.

Just as it seemed she was bringing herself to an explosive orgasm, she stopped and turned to face me, smiling lewdly

“I’m certain I have never told you this story…until now,” she teased. ”It’s a good one. I was enjoying my memory of it for a bit.”

She slid over to sit next to me, her head on my shoulder, rasping sexily into my ear.

“Long before I met you, I had a long-term boyfriend. I’ve told you about him during our pillow talk,” she began.

“Is this about Ed?” I asked. 

“Yes.” 

I met Ed a few months into our relationship when in her hometown to visit family and friends. Ed was her best friend. He was gay and proud of it, she told me. She also wanted to show me off, she said. Ed was polite and welcoming during our visit to his apartment that afternoon, and we had a good time as he brought up memories of his time with Diane. He had many funny stories to share about her early life in Winnipeg.

Yet…

I felt an undercurrent of something…not quite right.

“I sensed that Ed had a problem with me,” I said.

“You were right. He didn’t want to meet you, but not just because you and I were a couple.”

“What else could it be then?” I asked.

“It’s because you were in his apartment,” she explained.

“I don’t understand that at all,” I replied, uncomprehendingly.

“The explanation is simple,” she said. “I didn’t exactly tell you the truth about Ed. He wasn’t gay, he was bisexual.”

“Christ,” I thought. I instinctively knew where her story was going. At least, I thought I did.

“In all of our pillow talk, we’ve never talked about how I lost my virginity. I’m surprised that you’ve never asked. I would’ve gladly told you,” she mused. "Ed took, or rather, I gave him my virginity. He was a gentle and considerate lover…and very creative. He made sure my first time was very special to me. It didn’t hurt that he had a large cock, like yours.”

Of course, he did. My cock was throbbing painfully listening to her story. She is very good at these fantasy stories, I thought. Especially since they are always about her and her sexual proclivities. I loved hearing her telling them to me.

She reached down and grabbed my cock through my jeans.

“You like my story, don’t you,” she whispered into my ear. “I know what you want to hear.”

I could only moan in agreement. 

“It seems to be working to keep you awake.” She unzipped my jeans and pulled out my cock. Lowering her head, she took it into her mouth and began one of her glorious blow jobs. I groaned appreciatively.

I looked down to watch her head bobbing in my lap, thoroughly enjoying the wet sensation of her mouth on my cock. I knew she loved it when I told her I was about to come, but when I did this time, she suddenly sat back and slowly stroked me instead.

“There is a lot more to the story I have to tell you. I am sure that you will want to hear it,” she teased.

“God, yes!” I cried.

“It was more than just my first sexual experience. I learned that same night that I was multi-orgasmic. He was that good,” she purred.

“Ed taught me to not just love sex, he taught me to crave it. I wanted to fuck all the time, and we certainly did. He and I fucked everywhere in his apartment. When he fucked me from behind, it led to some of the most explosive orgasms I‘ve had. I screamed so loudly his neighbours probably heard me. I think that made it more intense. Maybe that’s when I knew I was an exhibitionist at heart.”

“I’m glad that you are. I love that about you, so free to express yourself,” I agreed.

“Being fucked from behind was the also when I first squirted while coming.  I had never heard any of my girlfriends talk about that, it was so sexy.”

ShanyaAngel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShanyaAngel

“Oh my God!” I cried. I felt my cock ready to erupt in her hand.

“Don’t come yet,” she murmured, as she gripped my throbbing cock. ”There is much more.”

“I was on my hands and knees the first time Ed plowed me hard from behind, thrusting into my cunt, while he held on to my hips. Then, suddenly, just as I was about to come, he pulled out of me. I moaned, desperately longing to feel him inside me again, pushing my ass back toward him looking for his cock to fill me up when suddenly, I felt warming lube being poured into the crack of my ass.”

“No!” I shouted. I had never taken her ass in our crazy sex life.

“God, it was so hot. I was scared, but so turned on. I couldn’t wait to experience it. One of my friends had done it and told me how much she loved the feeling of her man’s cock fucking her ass”.

“I sensed him pouring the warming lube onto his cock and his fingers, telling me to relax and let go as best I could. The warmth was amazing as he started pushing his fingers into my asshole, one at a time, so I could get used to his size. He was very gentle and patient. It was such an erotic moment, I was flicking my pussy. My juices were dripping out of me. Starting slowly, he pushed his cock all the way inside me to my cervix. He held himself there until I was comfortable, then faster, until he was hammering my ass. Fuck, I came hard and couldn’t stop.”

Any thought of fighting fatigue behind the wheel was long gone.

“Steve, when he fucked me from behind, it was in his armchair, the one you were sitting in when we were at his apartment. I knew both Ed and I were thinking about it while you sat there. It got me so wet. I was tempted to fuck you in that chair right then and there, and let Ed watch us.”

Fuuccckkk.

“What would he have thought about that, watching me fucking his ex-girlfriend in front of him?”

“He would have loved it, I am sure. It wouldn’t have been the first time.”

“WHAT!”

“Well, you remember I told you that I worked at the Winnipeg Opera doing makeup as my first job?”

“Yes,” I groaned softly, trying desperately not to come.

My cock was ready to explode in her hand at any moment.

“I brought a friend from the opera company one night to Ed’s place, a friend I thought was gay. It turned out he was bisexual also, much to my delight later. We had a little party, drinking, smoking a Thai stick, and getting very, very stoned. You remember how we enjoyed a Thai stick when we skinny dipped the first night of our honeymoon.”

“I will never forget it. It made you incredibly horny.”

“It did that night as well,” she moaned.

“Soon, I was naked on top of my opera friend fucking his brains out while Ed sat there, stroking his cock while watching us. I have never been so turned on in my life. I remember thinking that I wouldn’t say no if the opportunity ever presented itself again.”

“OH MY GOD!”

“Regretfully, it hasn’t happened since, although not for a lack of trying. I’ve been very close.”

“Since you’ve been with me?” I asked anxiously.

“Yes,” she purred. “With Wanda and her boyfriend, Jeff. You know how I inspired her to cheat on him when we went to the club that night. You told us to have a good time, remember?”

Oh, I certainly do, I thought. I sent you out, dressed provocatively, secretly hoping you would flirt and get fucked that night…and you did. Spectacularly.

“What happened with Wanda and Jeff?” I asked anxiously.

“We thought Jeff would be into fucking both of us. I know he’s incredibly turned on by me. Wanda told me as much. He loves my breasts as much as you. She said it would only be fair, given what she had done that night cheating on him. She never did tell him about that, by the way, not like I do with you. She wasn’t brave enough to tell him, but I do know she wishes she had a man like mine.”

“I’m jealous he got to be with both of you at the same time. Wanda is a very sexy and alluring woman.”

“Every man’s dream, right? But, no need to be jealous. Sadly, no matter how we tried, and believe me, we did try, he couldn’t get it up. He said that it was because he knew you so well, he couldn’t perform.”

“I suspect if she realized that had he fucked both of us that night, it was likely Wanda would jump at the chance to fall into bed with us. He couldn’t handle that idea, of his woman being pleasured by someone else, someone who might be better than him, so Wanda and I ravaged each other instead, while he watched.”

FUUCCCKKK!

“Wanda told me that she’d love to watch you and I fuck, by the way, while she masturbated, but she said she better not.”

“Because of Jeff?” I asked. 

“No, because she wouldn't be able to help crawling in bed with us and the three of us would have one of the erotic adventures that you love me to have so much. I’ve told her many times what a great lover you are and how you are so willing to let me have my fun, as long as I tell you about it later. Jeff’s worst fear of her being fucked by someone better than him would have come true. Believe me, she is definitely intrigued and into it happening some day.”

FUUUUCCCKKKK!

“God, Steve, I am so aroused right now from telling you the story about Ed fucking me in the ass in that chair.”

I remember that I jumped you as soon as we got back to the hotel from Ed’s apartment. My body needed you badly. I remember how surprised you were when I told you to get the warming lube I had secretly packed into our suitcase and to fuck me hard in the ass, our first time, or should I say your first time. By the way, it was the same lube Ed used with me. I must have subconsciously brought the same brand. Our visit to Ed inspired it. I was so aroused. I wanted to fuck you right then.”

“Christ, Diane, the depth and detail of your story tonight have been unbelievable. You have an incredible imagination!

“Steve,” she whispered into my ear again. “None of it was from my imagination.”

At hearing her say this, I immediately blasted cum into the air and onto the front of her tank top where she had been pointing my cock, knowing what her confession would do to me.

God damn, I love this woman.

Published 
Written by itsmagic1954
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments