Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Guest In The Next Room

"My wife hopes the guest heard"

100
15 Comments 15
9.2k Views 9.2k
1.2k words 1.2k words

“Did you like watching me dance with Jordan?” My wife, Lexi, asks a little drunk and too loud.

“Shh, he can probably hear you, but yes,” I whisper to avoid our guest in the adjoining room from hearing.

Our guest, Jordan, is only in town for the night. Josie, my wife’s friend and an ex fuck buddy of Jordan’s, made my wife promise we would show him a good time in our city while he was passing through. Knowing he likes to go dancing at clubs and bars, that’s what the night included, and my wife insisted he not spend money on a hotel when he could crash on our couch.

Lexi smirks and beckons me with a finger to her in front of our bed. She throws her arms around me and pulls me in for a sloppy kiss. Her lacy, lingerie-covered breasts press against my bare chest as my hands rest on her hips. The beginning of an erection strains against my boxer briefs as I taste the sweat worked up on the dance floor on her lips and tongue. Our lips make an audible smack as Lexi pulls back.

“I hope he hears us,” Lexi says louder now with the same devilish smirk.

“I just don’t want to make him feel uncomfortable,” I whisper back.

“He wasn’t worried about making you feel uncomfortable flirting with me all night, and dancing with me the way he did,” Lexi retorts.

“He didn’t know I was watching,” I mutter.

Lexi was right though. They had flirted with each other all night in front of me but they had never excluded me. The only time we weren’t all together was when I had left them on the dance floor to get drinks. While at the bar I had spied them dancing closer and closer to each other. Just as her breasts grazed against his chest Lexi turned herself to him nestling her ass into his lap as she gyrated. Their hips swayed and rocked as Lexi turned her head to look back over her shoulder. The sexual tension between them was palpable from my view at the bar as their concentrations never broke. His hips thrust to the music and his hands pawed her stomach and hips pulling her into him as she popped and wiggled her butt against him, both oblivious to everyone for at least that song. When I had returned they were back to the unassuming dancing I had left them to.

“I knew you would be watching,” Lexi grins.

Her hand cups my dick and balls while her other hand pulls me in for another hungry kiss. Twisting out of our kiss she positions her lacy ass against my crotch, swaying herself back and forth over my growing erection tucked beneath the fabric of my briefs. She pushes herself back against me harder and harder as she sways. Lexi looks back over her shoulder at me in the same way she looked back at Jordan. Her stare is intense and wanting but also searching for signs of pleasure and consent.

“Josie always told me Jordan had a huge cock,” Lexi divulges.

Lexi grabs my hands and guides them to her breasts. Unlocking the clasps on her bra my hands support and knead her tits. My hips humping from behind her as she lets out a long pleasurable sigh.

“I could feel him against me while we danced, and he felt so big,” Lexi effuses.

Lexi stares back at me and I crane my neck to kiss her. My lips are hungry for hers and my ears are hungrier for what she has to say. Our lips depart as she takes one of my hands in hers and guides it to her mouth. She brings two of my fingers into her mouth. Her lips encircle and then bob back and forth on my fingers.

Molly_Chase
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Molly_Chase

We both hear a rustling from beyond the door where Jordan is sleeping. My fingers remain in her mouth but her sucking stops for a second as her gaze breaks mine to look at the door. She looks back at me and winks as she continues to suck my fingers and pushes her ass against my cock.

Taking my fingers out of her mouth she guides them to under her panties and to the soft wet lips of her pussy.

Lexi moans, “Mmmm, feeling that huge cock grind against me made me so wet.”

I glide my fingers over her wet clit. Her body squirms in front of me, her knees beginning to wobble and shake from my fingers sliding over her wetness. Her ass bounces and grinds against my confined member.

“Don’t you want a big cock to fill me up, baby?” Lexi solicits.

My dick aches for her. I grasp one of her breasts with my hand that’s not down her panties. Lexi’s moans are hot and labored as I slip my thumb and forefinger over her pink areola and compress her nipple between them.

“Fuck, yes,” My fingers slick over and over her wetness bringing her closer to orgasm as she bucks from the pleasure.

“Who’s big cock?” She heaves and catches her breath.

“Who could fill me up, baby?”

I gulp, “Jordan.”

Lexi moans yes in approval over and over either in response to my answer, my fingers, or both. Her knees wobble as my fingers flick faster and my hand cups her breast.

“Tell me, tell me what you want,” Lexi gasps.

“I want,” My heart beats hard and fast against my chest knowing what I must now confess.

“I want Jordan to fuck you with his big cock.”

Lexi almost crumples to the floor in spasms of gushing orgasm. I rest my fingers inside her supporting her heaving breasts and body against mine as her climax crescendos and falls. Her breathing sedates before a final shuddering contented sigh.

Lexi takes my hand out of her panties and then grips my hand squeezing her breast. She brings my hand to her lips for a kiss and then turns around to face me. Lexi stares me down as she pulls her wet panties to the floor and flicks them away. She sidles to the bed and lays down on her back presenting herself to me.

“Show me how you want him to fuck me,” Lexi states.

I whip my briefs down and my cock springs up. I jump on top of my wife kissing her breasts before devouring her kiss. My cock slips past her wet lips and I plunge into her.

“O fuck me Jordan, yes Jordan, fuck me,” Lexi’s pleas resound.

I don’t last long as I pump into my wife yelling another man’s name. I cum inside her and collapse on her. I pull out of her to slide down and lay my head on her breasts while I catch my breath.

We lay together a short time catching our breaths before we both hear a creak in the adjoining room. There’s no way he didn’t hear us if he’s awake I think.

“Do you think he heard us?” I whisper.

“I hope he did!” Lexi replies with a smirk

Published 
Written by iwatchyouwithhim
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments