Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Flower Growers

"After her husband is made redundant Amelia seeks employment on a flower farm."

35
10 Comments 10
7.8k Views 7.8k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Amelia's husband had recently been made redundant and they were struggling to make ends meet, so when Amelia saw an ad in the local newspaper for the post of an assistant at a small flower growing farm she decided to apply. She had always loved growing stuff and had natural green fingers that enabled her to grow almost anything. 

She was offered an interview for the following day and so she got up extra early and attired herself in her best summer dress ready to meet the owner of the establishment. She hoped that she would make a good impression, as they really needed some income. 

She was met at the office by the owner Gerry, whom she could not help noticing had a lovely head of blond hair and piercing blue eyes. Though she dearly loved her husband she could not help but think that Gerry was a fine specimen of a man, he was 6’2 and she could tell he liked to work out as he had a muscular frame that his shirt had trouble hiding.

Amelia was very impressive at her interview with her knowledge of different plants and flowers. She was asked when the best time to plant certain flowers was, her knowledge was vast and she really impressed Gerry who gave her the job on the spot. 

There were a couple of other workers at the firm but none of them worked as hard as Amelia and she soon rose up to be Gerry’s second in command. Due to Amelia’s hard work, the business soon grew as did the attraction between her and Gerry. Neither of them had any thoughts of taking it any further as Amelia was married. 

Both of them secretly, unknown to each other, however were mutually attracted sexually to the other. Gerry did not want to ever become a homewrecker after seeing his parent's marriage break up due to affairs by both his parents.

Gerry would often look away as he watched Amelia work as her beautiful form really turned him on, he tried to keep their relationship on a business and platonic keel but it was so hard as his desire for her grew. They had become firm friends and Gerry was considering offering her a partnership in the firm, it had become a major success after she had arrived there but he was wary of the fact that it might make them even closer.

Amelia had noticed how much attention Gerry gave her whilst trying to hide his attraction, and she had seen him turn away as she turned her head in his direction. She had been happy with the sex life she shared with her husband but, after his redundancy, his desire for sex had diminished and unable to find work he had become despondent and morose. 

She began to wonder what it would be like to have sex with Gerry, with this in mind she made a decision to find out, with scant regard as to what it may lead to or cost her, she decided to make a move.

The other workers were a married couple, and when the time came for them to take a holiday Amelia knew it would be now or never. For the next week, Amelia and Gerry would be working alone. The following day she arrived at work in a tight t-shirt that left nothing to the imagination when it came to her magnificent breasts and a pair of shorts so small she might as well of not worn anything. She knew that she would draw his eye because like her breasts her rear end was pure perfection.

As she was outside planting, resting on her knees and bending forwards tending to seedlings Gerry saw her from his office and it was just too much for him. He lowered his blinds and decided to relieve himself with the help of widow Palmer and her five daughters.

Amelia looked back and saw that the blinds were down and went to investigate, entering the office she saw Gerry with his cock in his hands, gasping as she saw it was twice the size of her husband's and as hard as a rock. Her knees began to knock and her breath grew short knowing that she had to have it knowing that she could no longer go without it. 

As she walked into the office Gerry rather embarrassed tried to hide what he was doing, Amelia told him not to and that it was ok. She walked towards him, fell to her knees, and took his phallus into her hands. She kissed it, she licked it and she caressed it with her lips. All propriety and lingering doubts about what she was about to do left her.

As Amelia sucked on his cock, taking it all the way down, and listened to Gerry’s moans of pleasure she could feel her pussy juices begin to flow and reached down placing her hand in her shorts, and began to masturbate herself driving herself into a frenzy. She was soon in such a place that her fingers would no longer suffice in sedating her desire, standing up she took off her shirt and shorts and stood before Gerry naked.

Ratnaaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ratnaaa

She straddled him and lowered herself down onto Gerry’s enormous cock drenching his jeans with her juices with every slap as she came down the full length onto his lap. She begged for more as his cock tore into her pussy with every thrust and fucked her to her very core and deep down she knew that she really needed this especially as she was not being attended to at home.

Her thighs grew weary and she could no longer rise and just sat there his cock still deep inside her, moaning and whimpering, her head thrown back in ecstasy as Gerry still pounded. In one swift movement, Gerry stood up raising Amelia in his arms, and placed her rump on the end of his desk raising her legs onto his shoulders, and carried on slaying her pussy with his sword of desire.

Amelia was having multiple orgasms, something she had not had since her days in university some ten years or so ago with an old flame. Gerry finally unable to hold it in anymore shot all that he had into her eager pussy with a satisfied grunt.

Being quite fit neither of them was done yet and soon Gerry was hard once more, he told Amelia he would really love to fuck her in the ass, and with a little trepidation, she agreed to his request.

Gerry stripped off his clothes and turned her around on the desk, his dick was still oozing cum and he rubbed it on her rear end before pushing in. Amelia felt as though she was being broken in half and let out a scream before placing her hand over her mouth not wanting to attract the attention of anyone who might be passing by.

As he pumped Amelia grew used to the rhythm and it became more pleasurable than painful and though it was the first time she had actually done anal she began to really enjoy it. She moved her arse to match Gerry’s pounding, Gerry knew he was close, and pulling out he shot his load all over her back as Amelia just crumbled onto the desk, lost in the euphoria of the moment.

Gerry had fantasised about making love to Amelia even though he had never wanted to go there due to her marital state, but now he realised that no matter what fantasies he had made up in his mind the reality of being with her was so much better. When he looked down at her however he grieved that he had finally succumbed to his desires and did not know what would happen should her husband ever find out, basically Gerry was a good-natured guy who did not like to hurt anyone.

Amelia could see the tortured look on his face and asked him what was wrong, he told her that he had never wanted this to happen as it was not fair on her husband or even on them. Amelia looked down at the floor and then back up at Gerry and told him that she had really enjoyed this encounter between them, and she told him that she was a woman with needs that were not being provided for at home.

This placated Gerry to some extent but he knew this could not last forever, he would still feel guilty about taking another man's wife and making him a cuckold. Once again looking at her gorgeous body his cock began to rise yet again, and all thoughts of her marital status disappeared. Seeing his cock go hard again, Amelia took it in her hands and placed it back between her creamy lips. 

Picking up his phone she called home and told her husband that she was going to have to work late. There was an emergency order that needed to be made ready for collection later that night, she lied, almost whimpering as Gerry started his pushing again.

With the phone call placing her in the clear, she knew that she and Gerry could now make love well into the evening and she was going to use both sets of lips to tame Gerry’s cock. It was not long before he was taking her from behind again. Enjoying this fairly new sensation Amelia realised that she would be cumming for hours to come and she knew this would not be a one-off with Gerry, of that she would make sure.

 

Published 
Written by NemoBond
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments