Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cuckold's Reward - Greg's Story - Part V

"After weeks of pregnancy risk sex with Al, Cathy gives her husband Greg the ultimate reward."

44
19 Comments 19
25.3k Views 25.3k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Two months had passed by since that first night together at Al’s home. That night, after their dinner date, they went back and fucked into the early hours when exhaustion claimed them. Greg came back close to lunch time next day. They had not been out of bed all that long and had just showered. They were both in the bedroom still naked when Greg came to join them.

Cathy greeted him. Al watched them kiss and talk quietly between themselves. Greg had had a very busy night but it was now his weekend off. She sat him down on the edge of bed and helped him out of his trousers before sitting down next to him. “Time to keep my promise,” she told him as she held his erection.

Al had seen many cuckolds receiving hand jobs from their wives after a night with him. His view was that it is always important that the cuckold in not neglected and made to feel part of the relationship. Kisses mingled with quiet talk as their wives slowly masturbated them always proved to be reassuring for the cuckold as well getting much needed sexual relief. The cuckold never lasted long once the talking started. Explicit descriptions from their wives about her and her lover’s time together sent them over the edge quite quickly. But Cathy handled Greg differently; she made him lie back on the bed and then she lay down by his side and held his erection while talking quietly to him.

Al watched as her slow hand movements excited him. Precum was beginning to trickle down the length of his cock and his breathing was getting heavier and heavier; it wouldn’t be long now. He expected her to take him all the way but she stopped after a few more minutes and took Greg’s own hand and wrapped it around his cock. “Let me see you do it, Greg?” she asked him. “You know how much I like to see you masturbate for me.”

Greg looked up at Al.

“It’s okay darling, Al’s seen husbands do this before. Haven’t you Al?”

He nodded.

“You want to see Greg masturbate as well, don’t you?”

Al nodded again. “I fucked your wife five times last night,” he told him. “I came inside her lovely tight cunt five times, Greg.”

Greg groaned and his hand began to move.

“Al fucks me so hard, darling,” Cathy told him. “He really has me screaming.”

Another groan came from Greg’s lips.

Cathy’s mouth moved to Greg’s ear and he saw her lips move. A huge groan erupted from his mouth and his cum began to shoot into the air. Later she told Al that she whispered to Greg that she hadn’t taken the pill for a week now. “It won’t be long now before I’m pregnant with Al’s baby.” She had told him.

Al knew first hand just how much sexual excitement was generated inside the mind of the cuckold by pregnancy risk sex. Bill had been very open with him about how excited he became. “I love watching you both from behind,” he had told him. “I can see your balls jerk as you cum inside her.”

Bill liked to watch him and Penny whenever he had the opportunity and sometimes he participated as well. Penny also enjoyed her husband watching. For some inexplicable reason she took perverse pleasure in the irony of her husband looking on as another man attempted to impregnate her. Whenever possible she would turn and look him in the eye as Al climaxed inside her; feeling his seed gushing inside her seemed to intensify her own orgasm.

And for some strange reason Cathy had turned out the same way. She wanted Greg there while Al fucked her; wanted him standing by the edge of the bed watching closely. And she too would look him in the eye as Al filled her with his seed; stare up at him so that he could see the intense pleasure she was receiving from feeling his seed being emptied inside her. Sometimes she would reach out and take hold of Greg’s cock at the same time. Not only would Greg feel for himself the intensity of her climax but her hand movements quite often made him cum.

Al remembered the time shortly after that first night together in his home when all three of them lay on top of his bed, after such a session. Cathy lay in the middle of the two men with her arms supporting their heads. “You don’t mind Greg watching, do you?”

Al shook his head. “Not at all, it makes it even hotter knowing that he’s watching you get pregnant.”

“Same here,” she responded as she uncoupled from husband. ”I love looking at him as you cum inside me.”

“And it’s such a turn on for me too,” Greg chipped in as he rolled closer to her and ran his hand over her tummy. “I hope Al does it quickly. I can’t wait to see your belly swelling with his child.”

Cathy reached down for his erection. “Not too quickly, hey, “she said quietly. “Fucking without any precautions is such a turn on. I want to experience as much as I can of it.”

Their pregnancy risk sex also became its own aphrodisiac making them spend as much time together as they could. All weekends were spent together; sometimes at Al’s own home and sometimes at Cathy’s. Midweek nights depended upon Greg’s shifts. If he worked nights then they would alternate weeks at her place and his. Then there would also be odd times during the day when his work commitments allowed them to meet up for a few hours.

Al recalled his time with Penny when she was trying to conceive. Sex with her had been vigorous enough before then but once the shackles had been taken off, as far as her reproductive system was concerned, she became what he termed, ‘like a bitch on heat’. It was literally sex anywhere and everywhere. He remembered one particular occasion that summer Penny telling Bill to stop the car as they drove through the countryside so that they could fuck. Bill parked in the small lay-by and got out of the car while he and Penny got into the back seat. Once she had got his pants around his ankles she mounted him, pulled her panties to one side and slid down on his erection. Bill stood with his back to the car casually smoking a cigarette as they fucked. Those were heady days.

Those heady days were back again with Cathy.

During those two months Al had witnessed Cathy twice taking her pregnancy testing kit from her bag and go to the bathroom. He never asked her out right about the test results upon her return but the fact that she said nothing told him that she was not pregnant. Greg though would always confirm it afterwards.

“No this time,” he had told him after the second time.

Al shrugged his shoulders. “It will happen,” he reassured him. “These things take time and anyway it takes a while for the effects of the pill to leave the system.”

Greg smiled. “I wish I could help make her pregnant,” he had told him.

Al smiled back. “Maybe next time Greg,” he had told him. “But this child will be mine.”

Al noticed Greg’s bulge growing.

“W...

AndiBlake
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AndiBlake

will you still be around after she conceives?”

Greg’s question didn’t surprise him.

“How would you feel about that if I was?”

Greg shrugged his shoulders.

“It’s still early days yet but the way things are now between Cathy and me I reckon there’s a fair chance of it.”

Al could see from Greg’s facial expression that he was getting the sudden revelation that things were more than just sexual between him and his wife. It was something that cuckolds failed to give much thought to when setting out in living their fantasy. The sex side of their wives fucking another man was exciting for them and fairly easy to handle but it was the fact that their intimacy could develop beyond a purely physical relationship that they failed to take into account.

“Cathy has told me that she would like you there at the birth.”

Al had not really thought that far ahead.

“As I said, it’s still early days, Greg.”

Greg’s expression told him that he and Cathy had obviously been talking about the future. Al was still focused on the present. His focus was on getting Cathy pregnant but between all the fucking there was also an intimacy developing. Passionate kissing was no longer restricted to just times of sexual intercourse but had now become commonplace outside of the bedroom. It had even gone as far taking place outside the home and that had brought a change in the relationship.

Al and Cathy had been out one evening and had been seen kissing in her car in the multi-storey cark park by a work colleague of Greg’s. In a close community such as the police service they look out for one another and an Inspector, on seeing Cathy and Al together, had taken Greg to one side and told him what he had seen. Greg had responded by telling him that he and Cathy were working through some marital problems at the moment and were in the middle of a trial separation. Commiserations and best wishes for the future followed and that put an end to any speculation.

Greg knew that there would be gossip but relationship breakdowns were quite common place. The pressure of the job and the working hours did not exactly help relationships. In one respect Greg was glad that they had been seen. It had to happen at some stage and now that it had he felt more relaxed about things being out in the open. And in a strange way the humiliation excited him even more. “I don’t mind if you are seen out together,” he told Al. “In fact, I’d like it if you were seen kissing, better still, feeling her up.”

They obliged him a couple of weeks later while they were out having dinner. Cathy spotted a work colleague of his looking in their direction and she leant over and kissed him while brushing her hand over his groin. She was sure that she had been seen and told Greg about it when they got back home. Before going to her own bed with Al she went to his bedroom and teased him while she masturbated him. “I wonder what he thought about seeing me fondling and kissing another man?” she asked him. “Do you think he will tell others?”

“He’s bound to,” Greg groaned as he came all over her hand.

The next change in the relationship came a few weeks after that. Cathy asked Al in bed one night if he minded if she and Greg went away for the weekend. He was a bit surprised, especially as they had not long come back from their own weekend together, but he didn’t object. Once again, he knew that married couples sometimes needed time together away from the cuckold scene to take stock. For once it was him doing the kissing and waving goodbye to Cathy.

Cathy unpacked quickly when they arrived back that Monday afternoon and after getting Greg settled she left to spend the night with Al. By now she had quite a lot of her things at Al’s place and it was almost as if she had two homes. Al was pleased to see her and greeted her with his usual huge kiss and fondle. Cathy in turn fondled his bulge, “I’ve so missed this,” she told him.

Al made to take her up to bed but Cathy held back. “I need to tell you something,” she told him. Al knew what she was about to say even before she spoke. He brushed her hair back off her face and kissed her. “I knew as soon as I saw you,” he told her. “You look radiant; beautiful, in fact. There is something special looking about a woman when she gets pregnant.”

“Thank you,” she responded after a prolonged kiss.

“You’ve told Greg, I take it.”

Cathy nodded. “That’s why I took him away. I wanted to break it to him in private.”

“That’s understandable. And what’s his response?”

Cathy smiled. “He got very sexually aroused. I had to take him in hand.”

Al laughed.

“He’s so pleased that I am pregnant with another man’s child; your child.”

Al remembered Bill’s reaction when Penny told him that she was pregnant with his child. He was present. He saw Bill adjust his erection in his tight trousers, “I’m so pleased,” he told them. Later he watched as Penny gave him a hand job as she told him that he had just gained the ultimate reward for being a good cuckold.

Cathy spotted his own erection and reached for him. “You’re excited too?”

Al nodded.

“Getting another man’s wife pregnant?”

“It’s the...”

“Ultimate?”

Al nodded. Cathy unzipped him. “I need a good hard fuck,” she told him. “It’s been three days.”

Al obliged her. Taking her upstairs he stripped her and fucked her hard and quickly on top of his bed. Afterwards they climbed into it and kissed and cuddled. There was silence as they lay together but there were lots of questions; answers needed and decisions to be made.

“Greg was asking me where we go from here.” Cathy said quietly.

Al said nothing for a few moments. “Where do you want to go?” he responded eventually.

“Not sure,” Cathy mused. “I do love Greg but... ideally I would like things to stay as they are now but I know that they can’t last.”

Al remained deep in thought.

“There’s no rush to make any decisions now anyway,” she told him as she ran her hand down his chest to his groin. Al’s reaction was obvious and instant.

“I agree.” Al responded as his fingers found her opening. She was already wet and sticky from sex.

Her fingers tightened around his cock making him fully hard. “Anyway, thank you for breeding me,” she said before kissing him.

Al had never considered before that their pregnancy risk sex to be the act of breeding but it was. She had offered herself to him to be bred and he had done it. He rolled her onto her back and climbed between her spread thighs. Her hand came down between her thighs and took hold of him to guide his cock to her opening.

“It’s been a pleasure breeding you,” he told her as his cock slipped inside her.

“Whatever happens,” she sighed as he thrust deep and hard, “I want to be bred again by you in the future.”

Al groaned and slipped his hands under her bottom. “You can bank on it,” he grunted. “I just hope you’re prepared to raise a large family.”

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments