Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cuckold's Reward - Eric's Story - Part IV

"Eric's cuckolding draws near as Karen and Leon take advantage of his weaknesses"

47
28 Comments 28
27.8k Views 27.8k
2.0k words 2.0k words
His parcel was lying on the hallway table when he arrived home from work, along with a couple of letters. He ignored the letters and picked up the small parcel just as Karen emerged from the kitchen. She was dressed similarly to the previous day but this time her t-shirt was pink. It was also shorter; resting half way over her bottom. Her sex was fully on view bringing him an instant erection. She kissed him and took the box from his hand. “Let’s go up stairs and get this fitted, hey” she told him, taking him by the hand.

He held on to her as she led him away to his bedroom.

“D... do you know how to fit it?”

She smiled as she began to unbutton his shirt. “Leon sent me a video clip,” she informed. “It seems quite straightforward.”

Eric stood silently a she stripped him.

“We’ll have to take care of this though first,” she told him taking hold of his erection.

Karen guided him to the bed and helped him lie down before squatting down at his side with the device and a packet of wipes. He watched in silence as she opened the box and laid out the fittings on the bed beside him. Taking his cock in her hand she moved closer to him. “So, your chat with Leon went well then?”

He nodded.

“You... you’re okay with leaving us on our own on Friday night?” she said softly as she began to slowly masturbate him.

“He... he never said where I would be staying?”

“In the hotel,” she told him. “He’s booked a room for himself. The plan is that you will go there straight from work and he will hand over the room key and you hand over your house keys. Kind of like a wife swap thing, exchanging keys.”

“I see.”

“You’re okay with that aren’t you?”

“I... I would sooner be here,” he answered as she increased the movement of her hand. “I... I won’t intrude in anyway. I’ll keep out of the way. You won’t even know I’m there, I promise.”

She leant over and kissed him. “I know, darling,” she responded. “I do understand but I really would like to be alone with Leon. I will be much more relaxed. It will only be for one night, I promise.”

He could understand but he would miss her terribly.

“I... I will worry about you being on your own with him. We... we don’t really know him that well do we?”

She kissed him again before taking hold of his erection once more. “Things will be fine,” she reassured him. “The only thing he is going to be doing to me is fucking me, that’s all.”

That’s all,” he sighed as if it meant nothing.

“Yes, just fucking,” she reassured. “Just good old fashioned fucking.”

Eric moaned. She was bringing him close to orgasm.

“Just fucking,” she repeated. “Just good old fashioned fucking; hard fucking and hopefully lots and lots of it.”

He gasped.

“The only danger I am going to be exposed to is that big, thick cock of his,” she smiled. “That massive monster he keeps hidden in his pants.”

Eric cried out as his cum spilled out all over her right hand.

Ten minutes later he had been cleaned up and fitted with his restraining device. They stood for a few minutes in front of the mirror looking at his reflection of him with his device. “It suits you,” she told him. Eric had seen pictures of cuckolds, naked, wearing their devices. He looked like just one of them now; ineffectual, inferior and humiliated. Karen reached down and stroked his testicles. “Don’t worry, I will give you release regularly if you are good.”

“H... how do you want me to be good?”

She continued her stroking. “Well... I think Leon would like to fuck me in a bed with silk sheets, black silk. And I know that he likes lacy lingerie, with stockings of course,” she added. “And it goes without saying that he’d like my pussy very smooth.”

“It... is. I did it the other night, remember.”

“Yes, I know, “ she told him. “But it felt a little bristly this morning. You wouldn’t want Leon getting his tongue or his cock sore would you?”

Eric shook his head.

“W... where will we get silk sheets from?”

“They’ll be here tomorrow,” she told him. “I ordered a couple of sets online.”

“I see.”

“And the lingerie can be bought tomorrow lunch time,” she smiled. “I’ll pop by your office and you can take me out and help me choose.”

Eric sighed.

“Something white, virginal,” she suggested as she kissed him. “I saw a nice sheer bra and panties set last week when I was in; white stockings and suspenders as well, of course.”

“Of course.”

“And for sleeping in later, something white as well. Short and silky.”

Eric started to get hard again and suddenly felt his cock pressing against the plastic sheath. Karen noticed too. ”That’s why it’s called a restraint,” she told him as she held him in her hand.

“It’s... it’s annoying.”

Karen laughed. “That’s why Leon likes his cuckolds wearing them,” she told him. “While his cock is unfettered while he’s with the cuckold’s wife, the cuckold can’t get an erection.”

“That’s cruel.”

She kissed him. “Mind you,” she said softly, “his cock will be sheathed as well.”

Eric looked puzzled.

AndiBlake
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AndiBlake



“Sheathed by my pussy.”

They had dinner later and after more teasing during the evening Karen had a bath and let Eric shave her. He took it slowly, thinking about what lay ahead. All those times of wanting this to happen; all those times of fantasising about another man seeing her naked like this. Touching her sex, feeling her warm, wet cunt lips. Tasting her; enjoying her and giving her pleasure. Taking his pleasure as well. Those times had excited him; aroused him. Now they were upon him. This was no longer a fantasy; it was reality. His wishes were now about to be fulfilled.

Karen lay there enjoying his soft and gentle touches; enjoying his fingers gently moving aside her fleshy labia lips to depilate her. “You’re thinking about Leon, aren’t you?” she said. “Thinking about him touching me; thinking about him fucking me.”

Eric nodded.

“Darling, will you do me a favour tomorrow?”

”Yes. What?”

She kissed him. “Will you ask Leon take things slowly?” she asked. “Seriously, I am a bit nervous. He is very big.”

“I know.”

“I once had a one night stand with a guy,” she confided. “Fancied him like mad so I went out on a date with him and let him fuck me. He had quite a big one, not as big as Leon, but all the same he was big and it hurt me. There was no foreplay to speak of; he just rammed it inside me. I was sore for days afterwards.”

Eric nodded.

“I did mention it myself to him yesterday and he’s promised to take it slowly and be gentle but I know what guys are like. They get carried away with the excitement of it all “

“Maybe that’s why I should be here.”

She shook her head. “No, I really do want to be alone with Leon. I would just like you ask him as well, you know man to man.”

Eric nodded, wondering if she really was concerned about his size or rather rubbing it to tease and humiliate him. They went to bed shortly afterwards but Karen let him sleep with her. “You’ve been a good cuckold tonight so I’ll reward you.”

Whether it was a reward or not he wasn’t sure. Karen slept naked next to him; it was painful; painful, knowing that in two night’s time Leon would be with her; fucking her, enjoying her and satisfying her. It was painful too because he was sexually excited and could do nothing about it. His erection was being suppressed; held back. At one stage Karen was fast asleep on her back next to him, uncovered to her waist. The key to his restraint was attached to a chain around her neck and resting on her right breast. It would have been possible to remove it, she was always a heavy sleeper. He could have taken it and released himself; released himself to relieve himself. He was desperate but he resisted.

Eric told her about his temptation next morning and she smiled at him. They were both naked and fresh from the shower and they were pressed up close together. “I would have had to punish you for something like that,” she told him. He asked her how as they kissed and she smiled again. “Hmmm,” she muttered. “Something potentially very humiliating, I think.”

He asked her to elaborate but all she did was to take hold of his restrained genitals and hold them for a few moments. “You’ll find out if you ever cross that line.” Eric laughed nervously but there was a steely look in her eye that both excited him and frightened him.

Leon didn’t call him that lunchtime. He guessed that he knew that he would be out with Karen buying clothing for his visit. He had read of accounts of cuckolds doing a similar thing. “It’s such a turn on,” he remembered one cuckold saying. “Buying underwear for your wife to wear for another man; knowing that he’s going to be seeing her in it.”

Karen took her time in the shop choosing something to wear. He had never known her be so choosy. Eric had to stand there and watch and wait for her to make her choices before taking them to the counter and paying for them. She had hardly spoke to him while in the shop but back in the car afterwards she opened up the shopping bags and began looking at his purchases.

“Yes,” she sighed, “White looks very nice for our first time, doesn’t it?”

Eric felt is cock hardening in the restraint.

“I wore pink for our first time,” she informed “Remember?”

He nodded. He hadn’t remembered but as a husband he knew when to agree and when not to. In truth all he was interested in was getting her knickers off at the time.

“I think the black and pink set for Saturday and the red set for Sunday.”

“He... he’s staying Saturday and Sunday as well?”

Karen smiled and reached across to touch him. “You weren’t expecting him to stay just the one night were you?”

Eric nodded.

She squeezed him. “Put yourself in his place, darling,” she said. “Would you just stay the one night or would you stay longer if you could, much longer?”

Eric remained motionless, enjoying the feel of her hand. It was a preposterous notion to expect a man like Leon to spend just the one night with Karen.

“If you really want him to leave on Saturday morning then I’ll tell him to go,” she teased. “But I really would like him to stay, stay the whole weekend.”

“A... and me?”

She stroked him. “You will be staying too of course... in the spare bedroom.”

Eric found himself nodding as he started the car engine to head back to the office. That night was to be his last alone with Karen. Tomorrow he would be alone in a cold bed in some sparsely furnished hotel room while Leon would be enjoying the comfort of his home and the welcoming body of his wife in his marital bed.

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments