Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cuckold's Reward - Eric's Story - Part II

"Despite having cold feet Eric finds himself being drawn into consenting to being cuckolded by Karen"

42
28 Comments 28
21.4k Views 21.4k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Leon rang Eric direct at lunch time the next day. He was still reeling from the events of the night before. They arrived back home from their meeting with Leon and Eric had showered. Karen was waiting for him in their bedroom with a bath towel as he came from the en-suite bathroom. She had taken off her top and skirt and was wearing just her underwear minus her panties, of course. It was almost as if she was reminding him that they had been given to another man.

She dried him slowly and silently for a few minutes before speaking to him as she dried his genital area. “How are the cold feet?”

He smiled. She was softly drying his erection. “I still think that maybe we are rushing things.”

“Is there any point in holding back?” she asked him. “We both know what we want.” She told him stroking his hardness with the towel.

“You know that you would want me to be doing this to Leon the morning after, don’t you?” she said softly, before nodding in the direction of their large bed. “The morning after spending the night in that bed with him.”

He found himself softly moaning once more as she continued her stroking.

“You know that you want him fucking me in that bed, don’t you?”

Another moan escaped lips.

“Fucking me hard and often throughout the night?”

“Let’s...” he trailed off.

“We could have brought him back with us, you know.” she told him. “Leon and I could be in our bed by now and you could be next door listening to us; hearing me getting my first shagging from a black man, a big, black virile male.”

Eric cried out. He just couldn’t hold back. His cum flowed quickly into the towel. Karen cleaned him up slowly and carefully, talking to him in the process. She suggested to him that they should sleep separately until Leon had been. The thought of five nights without her did not appeal to him at all.

“You will need to get used to sleeping in the spare room alone anyway while I am in here with my lover,” she told him.

“W... won’t you miss me?”

Karen nodded. “I will but I also want to be alone. I want to masturbate in private thinking about Leon.”

Eric could feel himself getting hard again. Sometimes she would sneak off upstairs and pleasure herself. He didn’t mind; he wasn’t one of those males who got upset, or felt their ego’s hurt because their wives or girlfriends liked to pleasure themselves. He often pleasured himself so why shouldn’t Karen have the same privileges.

“What are you going to be thinking about?”

She kissed him and smiled. “That’s private,” she told him. “I’m going to be thinking about all the things I am going to be doing with Leon in this bed; in this bedroom, in private.” She added reaching for his erection.

There was little that he could say; little that he could do.

“They say that wives will do things with their lovers that they would never dream of doing with their husbands,” he told her.

Karen smiled, still stroking his growing erection. “Well, wives like their husbands to think that they are sweet and innocent,” she told him. “Wanting to hide the sluts that they really are deep down inside.”

“I... I can’t... I can’t imagine you being a slut.”

She smiled and then kissed him. “I’m obviously doing a good job then, aren’t I?” she told him as she released his erection.

A few minutes later he was alone in his bed in the spare room. He heard her getting into bed and then there was silence. The silence gave him time to think; think about her being with Leon. It hurt him, it pained him, and yet he was hard and excited. Suddenly he thought he heard a moan coming from her room. Silence returned for a moment or two and then he heard a moan again; it was louder this time.

Eric had watched her masturbate once. She had sat naked in his armchair with her legs splayed over the arms and with her fingers busy on her sex. The room had been in darkness except for the light of the fire. He was naked too and was slowly toying with his erection. She was silent at first; eyes tightly closed and fingers busily rubbing her clitty but then she began to moan softly. The moans grew louder and louder as her fingers moved more quickly then they turned into yelps and screams. He watched her climax just as he came.

He could hear her now and she was getting louder and louder as he stroked his own cock. He wondered now, just as he had wondered then, what was going through her mind. Somehow he could imagine that she was thinking of doing slutty things with Leon; giving him her body in a way that she would never give to him.

AndiBlake
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AndiBlake

Saying things, telling him things explicit and vulgar in words that she would never use with him. Her scream was very loud as his own cum began to flow.

 Leon rang him on his mobile that lunchtime. He was tired.

“How are you today Eric?”

Eric gave a laugh. “Tired.”

Leon laughed back. “I hear you spent the night in the spare room.”

Eric never answered. Obviously, Leon had been talking to Karen.

“Karen wants to meet up Friday,” Leon told him.

“Friday? I thought the plan was to meet on Saturday.”

Leon cleared his throat. “I think she is eager to meet up at the earliest convenient time.”

His heart sank.

“I told her that I would speak to you first, Eric.”

Eric was still deep in thought.

“I always prefer to wait for the husband to take the first step, Eric,” Leon said quietly. “The marital bed is his domain and his place to have conjugal rights with his wife. It sounds old fashioned, I know, but it is true all the same.”

Eric thought for a few moments.

“So if you say no then I walk away, Eric,” Leon told him.

He gave a nervous laugh. “And if I say yes?”

It was Leon’s turn to laugh. “You not only give up your bed to me but you also hand over those conjugal rights to me and any other man that Karen cares to take to her bed.”

Another nervous laugh. “No pressure then!”

“That’s the way it goes Eric, I’m afraid.”

“It won’t be just a one off thing then?”

“I’m not too keen on one night stands to be honest, Eric,” Leon replied. “Nearly all my relationships with other guys wives have been long term ones. I prefer to develop a good sexual relationship with them and good relationships with their husbands too. I like to be part of the family if you like.”

Eric felt the pain in the pit of his stomach but at the same time he was very sexually aroused at the thought of him fucking Karen on a regular basis.

“How... how many times would you expect to be seeing Karen?”

Leon laughed. “Eric, think back to when you first starting fucking Karen, did you place a timetable on it?”

Eric was silent.

“No, you fucked her whenever you had the chance to get her knickers off didn’t you Eric? It will be the same with me. As long as she’s up for it I will be fucking her as regularly as I can. I can never get enough of a married woman’s pussy, Eric.”

Eric reached down and squeezed his erection, trying to make it less prominent.

“Why don’t you think about it overnight Eric?” Leon suggested. “I’ll give you a ring back at the same time tomorrow and you can let me know then.”

“I... I want to say yes but...”

“Yes I know, it’s a big step to take Eric but... I think you’ll enjoy it. It’ll be a roller coaster ride Eric, I can assure you, but I think you will enjoy it. I’ve known lots of cuckolds, Eric, and I knew when I met you last night that you would be up for it.”

“You think so?”

“I know so,” Leon responded quickly. “You’re gonna enjoy sleeping in the spare bedroom listening to me and Karen in the next room, fucking in the marital bed. You’ll enjoy coming into the bedroom next morning to clean her up; kneeling on the bed with your face between her thighs eating her out; clearing out all my cum from the night before. I give huge creampies, Eric and all my cuckolds have found them very tasty.”

Eric was lost in the visualisation of it all now.

“I reckon you’ll also be up for cleaning me up too, Eric. You’ll enjoy tasting Karen’s juices on my cock and you’ll also enjoy getting me hard again in the process so I can give her another good hard fucking.”

Eric was speechless.

“Am I right Eric?”

He groaned a ‘yes’.

“Karen wants to see that too,” Leon told him.

“H... how do you know that?”

“We had quite a long chat earlier Eric,” Leon answered. “A very long chat.”

“W... what did you talk about?”

“Most of it is private. I always like to find out what floats her boat, so to speak. Find out what a woman likes in bed and what avenues she won’t do down. Karen was very forthcoming. She was very explicit about what she expects from a relationship with me.”

Eric sighed.

“Well Eric, I’d better let you get on. We’ll speak tomorrow.”

And then he was gone. Eric was left in mid-air; very highly sexually aroused and very down at the same time. He didn’t want him fucking Karen. He didn’t want Leon in his bed with his wife and yet he knew that he couldn’t stop it happening. Even though he could say no he knew that could never summon up the strength to do it and what made it worse was that he knew that he didn’t want to find the strength to say no either.

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments