Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cuckold's Reward - Eric's Story - Part I

"A lesson on being careful what you wish for"

55
37 Comments 37
25.0k Views 25.0k
2.1k words 2.1k words
He watched her walking away, heading for the ladies cloakroom. He watched the pleats of her skirt swishing against her long shapely legs; red silk against black hosiery. He could feel his erection strengthening in his tight trousers, and he looked for a way of adjusting himself but there were people around. The hotel was busy that night. He turned to the man sat next to him; the African American visitor, who was their guest, but he didn’t acknowledge Eric; he too was also watching Karen walking away; he too was no doubt having similar thoughts, thoughts of the delights that lay under her skirt.

Eric knew exactly what lay under Karen’s skirt; he should do of course, he was her husband. He had bought the black stockings she was wearing; the red, lacy bra and panty set as well as the black suspender belt. Eric had also sat on the edge of the bed and watched her dress; watched her drying herself after her shower; watched her spray her body with intoxicating perfume; watched her cover her private, intimate, body parts with the lingerie he had purchased before donning blouse and skirt.

He had also watched her putting on her make-up and brushing her long, light brown hair. Eric had sat in silence watching his wife preparing herself to meet another man.

When she had finished she walked over to him and kissed him briefly on the lips. “Well, that’s me ready,” she had told him.

He stood up and pulled her gently to him. “You don’t have to go if you don’t want to.”

“I know,” she replied quietly, “but if I... if we don’t do this now we probably never will.”

He held onto her. “Maybe we shouldn’t go,” he sighed. “It’s too risky. There’s too much at stake.”

She kissed him again. “Look,” she told him. “We have to settle this once and for all. You want... you need this to happen.”

“But you don’t. With me it’s a fantasy, but it’s different with you.”

She kissed him again as she dropped a hand to his groin. “Is it? Is it different with me?” she asked. “All these years... all these times we’ve... I want to do it too. I want to try it now as well.”

Her hand tightened around his erection, and she kissed him once more. “I like the idea of holding another man like this,” she said softly. “Unzipping him; taking out his cock and... “

Her hand was warm around his hard naked flesh. He wanted her to go down on her knees; needed her to go down on her knees for him, but she pulled away and went to the dressing table and took a handful of wipes. “As I said, you need this to happen as well,” she concluded as she cleaned up his precum.

The sight of her returning brought him back to the present. Karen looked ravishing; his beautiful twenty-eight year old wife enraptured him. What the fuck am I doing here? he asked himself as she squeezed past him to take her seat between Leon and himself.

“Would you like another drink?” Leon asked standing to his feet.

He was looking down at Karen. The look in his eyes said it all, but the bulge in his slacks shouted it out. Karen noticed it too and smiled. “Same again please.”

Leon turned his attention to Eric, but he shook his head. “We have to go soon and I’m driving.” There was a look of disappointment in Leon’s eyes, and the look from Karen told him that she felt the same way too.

“We don’t need to rush off do we?” she asked him as Leon walked to the bar.

“You... you want to stay longer?”

She smiled as her hand alighted on his knee. “I quite like him.”

“I... I thought that this was just to be an introductory meeting?”

She squeezed him gently. “I quite like him,” she repeated.

Eric was shocked and felt hurt but he shouldn’t have been. He had noticed the look in her eyes as she shook hands with Leon. He saw the immediate attraction; he saw that bedroom look in her eyes. He saw it in Leon’s too. It was then that he realised that his fantasy had gone too far. He had heard of this happening before; read of real life accounts of it occurring, but he had ignored them. His lust had taken hold of him and nothing else mattered. He hadn’t been prepared for this, and now he was beginning to regret even voicing his fantasy to her all those years ago.

“You’re getting cold feet now, aren’t you?”

Eric nodded as Leon returned with her drink.

“Well guys,” Leon said quietly as he sat down, “I know it’s only been an hour, but how do you both feel about things so far?”

Eric looked up at him. He was obviously eager, and he couldn’t blame him. Karen was attractive and sexy, why shouldn’t any other man fancy her too. Eric looked at him again. He already knew quite a bit about him from their emails and online chats over the last couple of months. He had also seen a picture of him naked from the waist down. Big, was perhaps an understatement and an ill fitting description as well, but his did put his own manhood to shame. He had enjoyed quite a few moments of masturbation imagining him with Karen and her enjoyment of his cock, but he was having second thoughts now. Leon was a nice guy; handsome; rugged and had charisma. Eric was afraid of Leon; afraid that Karen would like him too much; afraid that Karen would no longer have need of him as her husband.

“Eric and I would like time to discuss where we go from here,” Karen told him. “It’s a big step to take.”

Leon smiled. “Of course, of course,” he responded as Eric rose from his seat feeling the need to use the bathroom.

He wondered if it was safe to leave her alone with him.

AndiBlake
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AndiBlake

By his own admission, Leon had cuckolded many husbands. “I love seducing other men’s wives,” he had told him. “They’re never the same again after I have fucked them.”

It had made Eric hard. Karen had not been easy to get into bed; it had taken him a while to seduce her. He could imagine Leon being quite a charmer in getting inside a girl’s knickers, and he could already imagine him having little problem in getting Karen’s panties down over her ankles.

Karen was laughing on his return, Leon obviously charming her with his humour. He could sense that she felt comfortable in his presence, and he knew the importance of that. He had read accounts of wives taking the plunge in openly cuckolding their husbands. “A sense of humour is very important,” he remembered one married woman saying. “And I always look for a big smile before looking for a big cock. Once I see these then I look at the bulge in a man’s pants and if that looks fine then he’s over half way there.”

He couldn’t read Karen’s mind, but he knew her well enough to know that she liked Leon. After a short time of chatting, Karen excused herself again, and Eric found himself alone with Leon. “Karen tells me that you might be having cold feet about all this.”

He looked at him and then looked away. During their online chats and emails he had always been so excited at Leon fucking her, even detailing how he would like him to fuck her, but things were so different now.

“It’s understandable,” Leon said quietly. “Nearly all the first timers I’ve been with are like this at first.”

Eric smiled. He felt more at ease. “We... we just need more time thinking it through.”

Leon reached across and gave him a friendly slap on the knee. “Take all the time you need, Eric,” Leon told him. “But I think Karen is ready.”

Eric looked startled.

“She’s more or less told me that she wants to.”

Eric opened his mouth to speak, but Karen’s return interrupted him.

“So are we ready to leave now?”

Leon’s hands slapped down on his knees. “Well I’m ready to get my head down,” he told her. “I have an early start tomorrow.”

She smiled as she took his outstretched hand when he stood up before giving him a quick kiss on the cheek. That parting told Eric that it was not a farewell one but a ‘see you later’ kiss.

It was only a short journey home. The hotel they had met Leon in was only twenty miles or so away on a motorway service stop. Karen reached across as he drove and fondled him. “Well, what do you think of Leon then?” she asked him, huskily. “Can you imagine him fucking me?”

He had been trying to put the whole thing out of his mind, but she had aroused him. “You... you can imagine yourself fucking him then?”

She shook her head. “No, I imagine him fucking me,” she responded. “Leon isn’t the type that gets fucked. He’s the type of man that does the fucking.”

It may only seem a subtle difference but it was a huge one. Some women like to get fucked; submissive women like to submit themselves to a man to be fucked. Karen was a submissive woman. He reached across with his own hand and rested it on her knee, bringing her to part her legs. Karen always did that for him whenever he touched her that way. He liked the submissive way that she responded to his touch. He pushed back the hem of her skirt, first to her stocking tops and then beyond the soft white flesh of her thighs. What he saw next made the car swerve. It was quickly brought under control but if it had been daytime and busier it could have caused an accident. “Your panties,” he shouted, “where are they?”

“I took them off,” she responded. “Leon asked me to.”

“What the fuck!” Eric cried out, “When?”

“When you got up and went to the bar that first time.” Karen explained. “I turned and crossed my legs to let him see that I was wearing stockings. He got a flash of my panties in the process and he leant over and asked me if he could have them.”

“B... B... but you only just met him!”

Karen squeezed his bulge reminding him that she was still holding him. “I know,” she responded. “But I wanted him to know how I felt.”

“But... but you’d only known him ten minutes.”

“Darling, we were there for sex,” she told him. “He was there for sex with me, and you were there to introduce me so that I could have sex with him. Let’s be adult about this. I wanted him as soon as I set eyes on him. I still do.”

Eric was almost speechless as she began to squeeze him more tightly and move her hand back and forth.

“You... you’re gonna make me cum.”

“It’s a clear road. Hold the wheel tight and steady.”

Eric groaned as her hand movements increased.

“I gave him my mobile number,” she said softly. “He’s going to ring tomorrow to see if he can come over on Saturday night.”

“Oh god!”

“Come over and spend the night in bed with me.”

“Oh fuck!”

“Yes, come over and fuck me the whole night long.”

Eric cried out, gripping the steering tightly as he came in his pants.

“Oh god,” he called out. “I... I don’t want this.”

She squeezed him again but gently this time. “Yes you do,” she whispered. “Besides, I want my panties back.”

Panties back.

Karen laughed. “They’re in his pocket,” she confessed. “I slipped them in there.”

“Fuck!”

“That’s why we were laughing when you came back. A woman at the bar with her husband saw me putting them there. She almost dropped her glass of wine.”

Eric saw the funny side and laughed.

“You... you’re so wicked.”

Karen smiled as she squeezed him one final time. “You haven’t seen anything yet,darling.”

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments