Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cuckold's Camera

"A cuckold's lens captures his wife's insatiable appetite for BBC, forever changing their marriage."

64
9 Comments 9
4.0k Views 4.0k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Allison's heart raced as she signed her name at the bottom of the contract. She glanced over at her husband John, who was nervously fidgeting with his wedding ring.

"It's official," she purred, sliding the paper across the table. "You ready to be my cuck?"

John gulped and nodded, his cock already straining against its new cage. Allison smirked, enjoying the power she now held over him.

"Good boy. Now, I think it's time we try out some of these new...arrangements."

She pulled out her phone and started texting. Within minutes, there was a knock at the door. John's eyes widened as Allison sauntered over to answer it.

"Mmmm, right on time," she cooed, opening the door to reveal Tyrone - all 6'4" of chiseled ebony muscle. His massive bulge was clearly visible through his tight jeans.

"Damn girl, you lookin' fine," Tyrone growled, drinking in Allison's curvy figure. She was dressed in a skimpy negligee that left little to the imagination.

"Thanks baby," Allison giggled. "Why don't you come in and get comfortable?"

As Tyrone entered, he noticed John sitting meekly on the couch. "This yo husband?" he asked with a smirk.

"Mhmm. John, say hello to my new bull."

"H-hello sir," John stammered.

Tyrone chuckled. "Sup, cucky. Hope you ready to see yo wife get STRETCHED."

Allison led Tyrone to the bedroom, swaying her hips. She paused in the doorway and turned to John.

"Be a good boy and wait out here. Maybe if you're lucky I'll let you watch later."

With that, she closed the door. John could only listen as the bed started creaking and his wife's moans of pleasure grew louder and louder...

 

The sounds from the bedroom grew more intense. John could hear the rhythmic slapping of skin on skin, punctuated by Allison's high-pitched squeals of delight.

"Ohhh fuck! Your BBC is so big!" she cried out. "Stretch my tight white pussy!"

John squirmed on the couch, his caged cock throbbing painfully. He could picture Tyrone's massive ebony shaft plunging in and out of his wife's dripping cunt.

"Take it, bitch!" Tyrone's deep voice boomed. "This pussy belongs to me now!"

"Yesss!" Allison shrieked. "I'm your BBC slut! Fuck me harder!"

The headboard began slamming against the wall as Tyrone pounded Allison mercilessly. Her cries of ecstasy reached a fever pitch.

"Oh god, I'm cumming! Your big black cock is making me cum so hard!"

John heard Allison's body convulse in orgasmic bliss. But Tyrone didn't let up. He kept ravaging her oversensitive pussy.

"My turn, snowbunny," he growled. "Gonna flood that womb with my superior seed."

"Please!" Allison begged. "Fill me up with your thick cum! Breed my married pussy!"

With a primal roar, Tyrone reached his climax. John could only imagine rope after rope of potent cum painting his wife's cervix white.

After a few minutes, the bedroom door opened. Allison stumbled out on shaky legs, Tyrone's cum leaking down her thighs.

"Clean me up, cucky," she ordered, presenting her freshly fucked pussy to John's face.

John hesitated, staring at the frothy mixture of fluids coating his wife's swollen lips.

"I said clean it!" Allison grabbed his hair and shoved his face between her legs.

John's tongue snaked out, lapping up the mixture of Tyrone's cum and Allison's juices. The musky, salty flavor filled his mouth as he ate his wife's creampie.

"Good boy," Allison cooed, grinding against his face. "Get every drop."

As John continued his humiliating task, Tyrone emerged from the bedroom, still nude and semi-erect. His massive cock swung heavily between his muscular thighs.

"Damn, you weren't lyin' about yo cuck bein' well-trained," he chuckled.

Allison smirked. "Oh, we're just getting started with his training. Isn't that right, hubby?"

John could only whimper in response, his face still buried in his wife's cum-filled pussy.

John's tongue probed deeper into Allison's sloppy hole, desperately trying to clean out every last drop of Tyrone's potent seed. His nose was pressed against her clit, inhaling the musky scent of their coupling.

"Mmmm, that's it cucky," Allison moaned, grinding her hips. "Taste how a real man fucks your wife."

Tyrone chuckled, his massive cock starting to swell again at the sight. "Damn, this bitch is insatiable. You ready for round two, snowbunny?"

Allison's eyes lit up with lust. "Fuck yes! But first..."

She yanked John's head back by his hair, his face glistening with their combined fluids.

"Go get the camera, hubby. I want to make sure we capture every moment of your cuckolding."

John scrambled to obey, his caged cock aching for release. When he returned with the video camera, Allison was already on her knees, Tyrone's BBC stretching her mouth obscenely.

pamelysexyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
pamelysexyTS

"Start filming, cuck," Tyrone ordered. "And get my good side."

John's hands trembled as he hit record, focusing on the sight of his wife's lips wrapped around Tyrone's thick shaft. Allison's eyes watered as she struggled to take more of his length, gagging slightly.

"That's it, choke on that BBC," Tyrone growled, gripping her hair tightly. "Show yo hubby what a real man's dick looks like."

Allison pulled off with a wet pop, gasping for air. Strings of saliva connected her lips to Tyrone's glistening cockhead.

"It's so fucking big," she panted, stroking his shaft with both hands. "John could never satisfy me like this."

She turned to the camera, eyes glazed with lust. "Sorry hubby, but your little white dick just doesn't compare. I need big black cock now."

John zoomed in as Allison took Tyrone back in her mouth, bobbing her head faster. Her wedding ring glinted in the light as she pleasured her bull.

"Fuck, I'm gonna nut," Tyrone grunted. "Where you want it, slut?"

Allison pulled off, aiming his cock at her face. "Cover me! Mark your territory!"

With a roar, Tyrone exploded. Thick ropes of cum plastered Allison's features, coating her eyelids, nose, and lips. She moaned in ecstasy, rubbing the hot sperm into her skin like lotion.

"How do I look, hubby?" she purred, facing the camera with Tyrone's seed dripping down her cheeks. "This is the face of a satisfied woman."

John's cock strained painfully in its cage as he continued filming, capturing every degrading moment of his wife's transformation into a BBC slut.

"Mmm, that's a good look for you," Tyrone chuckled, admiring his handiwork on Allison's cum-covered face. "But I ain't done with you yet, snowbunny."

He grabbed Allison roughly, spinning her around and bending her over the coffee table. Her ass stuck up invitingly, still glistening with his previous load.

"Get a close-up of this, cucky," Tyrone ordered John. "I want you to see every inch of my BBC stretching your wife's pussy."

John's hands shook as he zoomed in on Tyrone's massive ebony shaft lined up with Allison's puffy, well-used cunt. With one powerful thrust, Tyrone buried himself to the hilt.

"Fuuuck!" Allison wailed, her eyes rolling back in pleasure. "So fucking deep!"

Tyrone started pounding her mercilessly, his heavy balls slapping against her clit. Each thrust made Allison's ass jiggle and her tits swing wildly.

"Tell yo husband how good this BBC feels," Tyrone growled, spanking her ass hard.

"Oh God, John!" Allison cried out, looking directly into the camera. "His cock is so much bigger than yours! It's hitting spots you never could!"

John zoomed out, capturing the full scene of his wife being ravaged by her bull. Tyrone's muscular form contrasted sharply with Allison's pale skin as he jackhammered into her.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum again!" Allison shrieked. "Your big black cock is making me cum so hard!"

Her body convulsed in ecstasy, pussy clenching around Tyrone's shaft. But he didn't slow down, fucking her through her orgasm and pushing her to new heights of pleasure.

"That's it, cum on this BBC," Tyrone grunted. "Squeeze every drop outta me."

John could see Allison's juices gushing out around Tyrone's cock, soaking the coffee table and dripping onto the floor. Her eyes were glazed over, lost in a fog of lust.

"Please, fill me up again!" she begged. "I need your cum!"

With a roar, Tyrone hilted himself deep inside Allison. John zoomed in on where their bodies joined, just in time to see Tyrone's balls tighten as he unloaded inside her.

"Fuck yeah, take that nut," Tyrone growled, grinding his hips to push his seed deeper.

When he finally pulled out, a flood of cum gushed from Allison's gaping hole. John kept filming as the frothy mixture of Tyrone's seed and Allison's juices pooled on the floor.

"Clean me up, cucky," Tyrone ordered, presenting his messy cock to John. "Show your wife how a good cuck behaves."

John hesitated, but a stern look from Allison made him comply. He set down the camera and got on his knees, taking Tyrone's softening shaft into his mouth. The musky taste of cum and pussy filled his senses as he licked their combined fluids from the bull's cock.

"That's it, bitch," Tyrone chuckled, gripping John's hair. "Get used to the taste. You'll be eating a lot more of my cum outta your wife's pussy from now on."

Allison watched with a satisfied smirk, idly playing with the cum leaking from her well-fucked hole. "I think this is the start of a beautiful arrangement, don't you agree, hubby?"

Published 
Written by mysterioustraveller
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments