Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Car Park

"Rain might stop play, but there is always the car."

77
21 Comments 21
4.3k Views 4.3k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"Thanks, Hubby, you dirty, delicious man."

Glass mottled by fat raindrops obscured them from discovery in the underlit car park. Only the diffused moonlight threw milky shadows against their bodies. It felt exciting and tawdry; the danger of being discovered outweighed by the need for gratification.

His cock felt magnificent. It had the heat and hardness that only a teenage youth could possess. The white noise of sudden breaths conveyed his surprise. Fidgeting in the front seat, he squirmed as she lowered her mouth to the root of his shaft. Grazing the back of her throat, he groaned as it pulsed. Down she went again, and her contented moan buzzed his shaft.

It was a struggle, an assault course of levers and pedals in a tight space, but she was there. Her breasts mashed against his face as she held it to her wet entrance. With enough purchase to rub it against her wet slit, the blunt tip smeared her juices.

“In there?” mumbled the callow youth with the thick cock.

“Uh huh, right up my married pussy.”

“Your husband won’t mind.”

“My husband won’t know. He’s still in the bar. Just sit there and let me fuck you.”

With a gasp, she had him, and gravity did the rest, “Fuck! You are a big boy.”

Tiny repetitive squeaks from the car seat punctuated her determined grinding movements. His thick shaft was a bar of iron that knocked the wind out of her. Clutching the car seat tight, it whitened her knuckles; he did not stand a chance at this pace. Her twenty years of milking cocks versus his two of fucking cunts.

With her clammy breasts in his face, she had him by all his senses.

“Suck on them,” came her rasped order, direct and sudden.

Her evocative perfume, the aural delight of soft feminine moans and the pleasure of her yummy-mummy body writhing on him. The car began to rock, and another squeak replied to the animated car seat. The sound of lips smacked together and joined the mechanical ensemble. She steered her body against his, revelling in the snug embrace of his ample girth. Guiding him to that well-oiled spot, these long sweeping undulations defined her purpose.

He mumbled, suffocating in her ample cleavage, and she picked up the pace. It was automatic; her hips steered her to the inevitable, already addicted to the fill of his young meat. Finding his pronounced pubic bone, she mashed her aching clit against it. Rising with familiarity, she reached the summit, and this tawdry act provided the last glimmer of inspiration.

A rapid shuddering took her as its peaked, a mere taster but necessary.

“Fuck, yes!” she gasped, needing that one all night, “Jesus! You’re eighteen, and you can do that?”

“I… I guess.”

Unable to tame her addiction, she shuffled her hips back and forth.

“Not bad, lover,” she purred, “Let’s see if you can do that again.”

“I… I… don’t think I can hang on much longer.”

“Don’t worry about that. Just shoot it inside me.”

“What?”

“Just let go, and fill me up.”

There were no further pleas as her relentless tempo dissuaded him. Peering into his eyes, she devoured his dreamy gaze. The older woman rode him hard, enjoying the thick chord of his superior meat.

Moaning as she clamoured for it, their bodies skidded with all the latitude available. Lofting her sex, he bucked with abandon. The car squeaked in time with the travel of its suspension. Twice his age, she knew how to let it out and gripped him tight with that instinctive reflex. Pressed tight to his wriggling body, sweeping her hips, it brought her to the ragged edge of another climax.

MegadickytsXL
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MegadickytsXL

Pushing her tongue into his mouth, his body stiffened and then trembled. This intense, passionate kiss stifled his groans. He was at the tipping point, fully swollen and primed. Instinctively, she clutched his head and pressed it into her jiggling breasts.

“Do it, baby. Give me your seed.”

They thrashed together, and the excitement of draining him brought her to the boil. There was no give, and the rising tension squeezed the swell of his length. With a sickening yelp, her fluid tempo dissolved into mechanical shoves. His grunts timed with her muscular convulsions and the racing spasms within.

“Oh fuck! Yes! Give it to me!”

Braced against the seat, her undulations sucked his seed in deep. Jerking her hips, squeezing as his shaft twitched, milking his spewing cock.

Their fury dissipated, and on shaky legs, a rasp of air dribbled his seed onto his lap.

“Fuck! You cum big.” and placed her lips onto his, “Good boy.”

He was shell-shocked; it roused her grin and a breathless chuckle. Untangled from his body, she navigated the console and slumped into the driver’s seat. The cool leather soothed her fevered skin. Leaning over, she took him into her mouth, cleaning his semi-flaccid cock.

He sat motionless, unsure of what to do. To the sounds of slurping and sucking noises, she tasted a sample of what he had shot from those fat, chunky balls. Licking up the milky satin that shimmered in the moonlight, it began to stiffen again. The driver seat complained as she sat fully upright.

Reaching over, she took him in hand, stroking his rising shaft.

“You… you want to go again?” his tone was hesitant.

“I’d like to, but my husband will wonder where I am.”

“Huh, yeah, same. My girlfriend is in there too.”

“You dirty boy and you’ve still got plenty left. Give her a good fuck from me tonight.”

He chuckled, “Yeah, I will.”

Scribbling, she tore the corner from a piece of paper.

“Here, that’s my number. Call me if you’re not getting enough.”

“Uh, cheers. I might take you up on that,” and he hesitated, “You’re a great fuck.”

“You too, lover,” she beamed. “Bye then.”

“See ya.”

The car door closed, and the diminishing sound of crunched gravel signalled his departure.

Now it was just the two of them.

Pulling away the blanket, she laughed. Revealed in a fetal position, her husband sat up in the rear seat.

“Fuck, he was good.” He smiled. “I told you he had a nice cock.”

Wriggling to transform her belt back into a little black dress, she adjusted it to accommodate her breasts.

“You know, you really should not look at men’s cocks in the gents.”

“Yeah, but he gave you a good fuck… didn’t he?”

She nodded as her eyes widened, “Oh yeah, he hit all the right places.”

“Did he know I was here?”

“Not a clue, you fucking deviant. I’m surprised you managed to stay so quiet.”

“It’s easy when you were making such a racket. I’m amazed no one came out to see what was happening.”

Reaching between her legs, her sex was soaked and leaking.

“Mmm, I need more. Take me to Ramm’s Field.”

He laughed. There was a lecherous tone to it, “You want to go dogging now?”

“Yeah, I have a taste for cock tonight. You might even get some pussy to fuck,” and she snorted with derision, “might.”

There was a resigned sigh to his voice, “And the weather?”

From the whine of the electric window, the full moon shone in an inky sky pinpricked with stars.

“The rain’s gone. Come on. I need more cum.”

Published 
Written by AmuseBouche
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments