Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Breeder

"A hotwife's lover helps out with a family problem"

177
21 Comments 21
13.6k Views 13.6k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Jake gently pulled his hands away from under her bottom; fingertips no longer digging into Jenny’s soft, fleshy bottom, pulling her tightly into him, as he thrust heavily into her. Her body no longer shook violently from the intensity of her orgasms. He was still erect, still hard, and ready. Jake was not a guy that remained inside a woman until he went flaccid. When his cock left a woman, it was usually as hard as it was when first entering her. Jenny enjoyed that.

Jenny kissed him as he moved off her and whispered her usual ‘thank you.’ Jake responded with his usual response, ‘No, thank you. It is a pleasure, and an honour to fuck you.’

Jake and Jenny’s relationship went back nearly twelve years now. A casual relationship that began when they worked together had grown into something much deeper and meaningful. They were lovers, but it was still a relationship that went under the label of ‘no strings attached.’ Though he was divorced, she was married. Fortunately for her, she had a husband who got sexual pleasure from sharing their wife with another man. Derek was a cuckold.

Jenny had never questioned his fetish; she knew that it was not an uncommon phenomenon. She had girlfriends who had men in their lives who liked to share them with others. It made life so much easier. Not having to lie about where they had been. No covering up for secret trysts, and no feelings of guilt afterwards. She could relax in her extra-marital relationship, or as she often told herself, ‘Lay back and enjoy getting fucked by another man.’ For Jenny, that one man was Jake Sanderson.

Jake was everything that Derek was not when it came to sex. She only had to think about him to get that tingle between her thighs. The touch of his fingers against her flesh was enough to make her start feeling dampness in her knickers, and when he fucked her… she became a screamer. No soft moans came from her lips when Jake was inside her, like they did with Derek. She went into orbit!

He lay there next to her for a few moments, letting her breathing return to normal before leaning across her and giving her a kiss as he reached for the bell on the bedside locker. Derek was outside; he sat by the door waiting. He liked to listen. He also liked to watch but those occasions were few and far between. The bell was to summon him in. Like most cuckolds, he liked to go down on his wife after another man had fucked her. He enjoyed the humiliation of cleaning Jenny up after Jake had fucked her, swallowing the huge deposits of semen that he had pumped into her. Sometimes he would clean Jake up as well, enjoying the taste of his wife’s orgasms deposited on Jake’s cock. It also served to arouse them both for another fuck. Jenny would be ready for another bout of Jake’s hard pounding, and Jake’s erection would be full and ready. But this time she stopped him from summoning Derek.

“Not just yet,” she told him. “There’s something I want to talk to you about first.”

Jake lay back.

“It’s about Kirsty.” Kirsty was her daughter. He knew her by sight but had never spoken to her, and Jenny rarely talked about her. They rarely talked about family lives – their relationship was purely a sexual one. Jake listened as she explained that her daughter and her husband had problems with conceiving. They had been trying for a baby for over two years now and had recently been for tests at a fertility clinic. “Alan has an extremely low sperm count,” Jenny told him.

EsperanzaLuna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EsperanzaLuna

“Poor sod.”

“I know. They have been discussing other options; adoption and fostering. Talked about a donor too, but fertility clinics are not the road that she wants to go down. It is so impersonal.”

“So, what other options are open then?”

“Kirsty wants a natural conception. You know, a man and sex. Alan’s reluctantly come round to her way of thinking, but it is finding someone suitable that is the problem.”

“I can’t see why that is a problem,” Jake piped up. “I have seen the wedding photos on the sideboard. She is an attractive woman. She would not have a problem getting a bloke to do the business.”

Jenny turned over and put her arm around him. “It is a case of getting the right bloke. She wants someone who is educated, healthy, sober…ish, and she wants someone who is discreet and not going to come back at her for visitation rights or even shared parenting. She just wants a guy who will do the business and walk away.”

“I see.”

“She wants someone who would be understanding of their situation, having a good character, and who would be happy to do the job and walk away and let them get on with their lives,” Jenny responded as her hand wandered down to his groin.

Jake lay there enjoying her fingers slowly caressing his erection. “As you say, she’s an attractive woman!” she said softly.

He turned. “You are not suggesting… “

She kissed him. “Well, if I was ever going to want to have another child, you would be the ideal man.”

“But she is your daughter…. I mean, would you want me fucking your daughter?”

“Ordinarily, no, but this is a special situation. You fit the bill perfectly!”

Jake reached down between her thighs, as usual, they parted to allow his fingers access. “You would want me doing this to your daughter?” he asked as he penetrated her. “You would want me fucking her until she became pregnant?”

“Yes,” she responded as she climbed on top of him. “I would want her enjoying the sort of sex you could give her. I doubt that Alan’s up to much in bed, anyway.”

Jake groaned as she began to move slowly up and down on his cock. “I think you would enjoy getting into her knickers, and you do enjoy cuckolding. You would really enjoy cuckolding Alan to the extent of getting his wife pregnant!”

He groaned loudly and used his brute strength to turn her over onto her back, reversing their positions. Now he was on top once again, hands under her bottom, pounding hard and deep. “It would be a pleasure knocking your daughter up,” he grunted. “Maybe even knock you up at the same time as well!”

Jenny screamed out once more as an orgasm surged through her body.

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments