Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Blindfold

"She had wanted another one for some time."

12
5 Comments 5
23.0k Views 23.0k
569 words 569 words
“I love surprises!” you said as I secured the blindfold behind your head.

I’d been planning this for a few days since you had told me how you wanted to get fucked by two cocks at once. The moment you said you wanted me to find you someone, I immediately had a candidate in mind; someone I knew you found attractive, and more importantly someone we both trusted.

I pushed you back into the chair, your hands still tied to the legs of it. With your naked body exposed, legs slightly agape, and your perfect tits basking in the sunlight peering through the window you were a delicious sight.

“Are you ready?” I asked teasingly and slightly louder than a whisper as my lips brushed your ear.

“Mhm,” you moaned eagerly as you licked your lips and opened your mouth. Unbeknownst to you, your wish was coming true. Jordan had been waiting quietly the entire time, just watching from the closet. He’d arrived just a few minutes before you came home from work which was perfect timing for him to rush himself away for your special surprise.

“Take my cock in your mouth,” I said, as Jordan approached your chair. You licked the tip of his cock, his precum lingering to your tongue as you pulled back before completely engulfing him. It was hot to watch you sucking him; the way you tilted your head as you licked his shaft from bottom to top, the way to flickered your tongue around his head.

“Mmmmm, that feels good,” I whispered, as you repeatedly took him deeper and deeper into your throat.

“Something’s different,” you said questioningly, “You feel…different”.

“Do you want the big reveal of your surprise already?” I asked you, somewhat taken aback.

catalinabreyle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
catalinabreyle



“No, I’m enjoying this mystery you have for me,” you mumbled as you took Jordan’s cock again. In the sunlight your saliva was coating his manhood and glistening on your chin. It was a near picture perfect moment!

Unfortunately for your mystery, the blindfold started to loosen. You were sucking Jordan so quickly that there was no time to refasten it. Before we knew it had slipped off your face and was draping the base of his perfectly erect dick.

You looked up. The surprise in your face quickly transformed to pure contentment and bliss as you looked over at me and said, “Mmmm, all of this cock just for me?!” Jordan looked over, half worried but clearly enjoying himself as he said his first words.

“Finally, I can moan! I’ve been holding back for the past five minutes so I wouldn’t ruin this for you two! You’re quite the little cock sucker, aren’t you?” he said as he looked down at you.

Your devilish grin showed how happy you were, how hungry for his cock you were as you switched your eye contact between him and I as you devoured him.

It didn’t take long before Jordan started tensing up and shook uncontrollably.

“Cum for me, cum all over my tits,” you demanded enthusiastically.

Without disappointment, Jordan pulled his cock from your mouth, you tilted your head back and rope after rope of his seed splashed onto you bare chest. Droplets of his cum gliding down your breasts and dripping onto your lap you looked over at me and whispered, “Can I have seconds?”

Published 
Written by Dickie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments