Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Birthday Present

"My kind of woman"

41
17 Comments 17
17.6k Views 17.6k
2.8k words 2.8k words

My wife and I are in our fifties now and started dating in high school. I’ll refer to us as Doug and Megan. We were the stereotypical football player/cheerleader couple. I quickly started realizing Megan was very different than any other girl I had dated. Her appearance to me, in the beginning, as well as her friends and family, was very straight-laced and intellectual.

Her sexual side, however, was totally different. From the beginning of our relationship, I was amazed at her craving for sex. Even at a young age, Megan didn’t have the typical inhibitions most girls had. She wanted sex constantly and was open to many forms of it. She wasn’t the first girl to give me oral sex, but she was the first one to swallow. She told me she was fascinated with cum. Although it didn’t taste very good, she loved swallowing a guy’s cum because of what it was. She truly was a wild child when it came to sex and she hid that part of herself from friends and family, very well.

When I would take her on a date, all she wanted to do was find a place to have sex. We did it in my truck, at first, but she hated that. She hated being cramped, so we ended up finding other places, many of which were outdoors.

Our favorite place, for sex, ended up being a local park. We would head out, late at night, park my truck in an apartment complex, grab some blankets and walk across the street to the local park. There was a golf course in the park, so we would spread our blankets out on one of the putting greens and have sex under the stars.

However, being outdoors sparked another interest in Megan. Turns out, she was an exhibitionist along with being a sexual animal. Being naked in public gave her a huge thrill and she turned it into a thrilling game for both of us. After sex, she loved walking through the park totally naked. There weren’t many people in the park late at night, so she loved leaving our clothes behind and walking far away from them.

Late one night, after a party, we pulled into a 24-hour convenience store. She had that devious grin on her face and made a dare. She told me she would go into the store completely naked if I did too. It was about 2 am and completely deserted, so I agreed. There was an elderly man behind the counter and, luckily, he seemed amused by our nakedness more than anything. As Megan walked through the store, naked, I looked at the old man and told him it was a dare, but she actually loves being naked in public. He grinned at me and said it was a treat for him and we were welcome in his store naked anytime.

Megan loved showing off her body, and she had every right to. Not only was she a cheerleader, she was on the track team at our high school and had the most beautifully developed long legs and ass. She also had a beautiful set of C-plus tits. They gave her trouble in track, but she managed to contain them with strong sports bras.

We would go to the same park during the day to sunbathe. There were too many people for Megan to be completely naked, but she would still find ways to expose herself. She would wear a loose tank top with no bra. When she noticed other men looking at her, she would lean over in a way that allowed one of the spaghetti straps to fall off her shoulder. She would pretend she didn’t realize her boob was fully exposed and would leave it that way for a while to let other men look at it.

Also, she had a bunch of very small, loose gym shorts she would wear with no panties. If she sat Indian-style, her pussy was partially exposed because the thin piece of material was not enough to cover it. She would sit that way, on purpose, to see if anybody would notice. Guys would pass by and some would stop and gawk. She and I would pretend that we didn’t notice them. She would sit with her legs spread and her pussy partially exposed for them to look at. It became a game for us to see how many guys she could flash. She admitted to me that she would actually have a mini orgasm when she knew someone was looking at her.

She was surprised all of this didn’t make me jealous. In fact, I told her it turned me on as much as it turned her on. Eventually, I admitted that I fantasized about her having sex with other men, while I watched. This sparked another interest, with her, and she started to explore my boundaries.

During sex, she would mention other men that she found attractive, or sexy. I would immediately tell her how much I would love to watch her fuck them. She was definitely tickled by this little kink of mine.

I was quickly realizing that her sex drive was more than any one man was capable of satisfying. She would wear me out and want to keep going. Even though we would have sex for a good two hours, when I was exhausted, she would get a little disappointed. She would try to get my dick hard again, but I was done.

Although we were having lots of sex, I knew she craved for more. One day, I jokingly called her a nymphomaniac, and to my surprise, she agreed. She admitted, to me, that she thought about sex almost constantly. She would even get woken up in the middle of the night because she was having an orgasm from an erotic dream.

I asked her to tell me about her dreams. She was a little shy at first because, although some of her dreams involved me, many of them involved other men. She wouldn’t admit to which other men she was fantasizing about; she just told me their faces were blank in her dreams.

We went off to college together. We lived in separate dorms but managed to find places to have sex. During sex, one night, she grinned at me and asked if I still wanted to watch her have sex with another man.

I blurted out, “Yes.”

She giggled a little, then said, “I figured you did.”

Finally, one day, she told me she had a birthday surprise for me. One of her professors had asked her to house-sit for her for a few days. She and I were taking advantage of it and sleeping together in the guest room. I asked her what the surprise was and she just grinned at me and said, “It’s a surprise, you’ll see.”

Later that night, she and I were sitting on the couch watching TV in the professor's house. She was wearing my favorite outfit of hers: her tank-top with no bra and tiny shorts with no panties. Out of the blue, the doorbell rang. I started to get up to go answer, but she got up before me. She grinned at me and told me to stay seated, shut up and just watch. Then she leaned in, gave me a kiss on the lips and went to answer the door.

When the door opened, I heard a guy’s voice. I heard her tell him to be quiet and don’t say anything. She led him into the living room by his hand. He saw me sitting there and the two of us exchanged a grin. I was in shock, but I had a feeling what was about to happen. She led him right in front of the couch that I was sitting on. He was wearing a t-shirt and jeans, and he was barefoot because he had kicked off his flip-flops by the entry.

As the two of them stood right in front of me, she grinned at me one more time, then turned to him and they started making out. I immediately felt my cock start to get hard, but I also felt a little bit of angst. As I squirmed in my seat, I was wondering who the hell this guy was. He was a very nice-looking guy and appeared very well built. He would look at me and grin, but didn’t say a word and let her continue to run the show.

MiaSaing
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaSaing

After a minute or two, of making out, she grinned at me again and pulled off his t-shirt. Sure enough, he was built like a rock. She kissed his chest and sucked one of his nipples as she dropped to her knees in front of him. I could see his hard cock bulging in his jeans and it did not look small. She noticed it, as well. She rubbed it with her hand as she looked at me and grinned.

She proceeded to slowly unbuckle his belt, then open up his jeans. I noticed he wasn’t wearing any underwear as she started to pull down on the waistband. As she inched his jeans down, his hard cock came swinging out and it was huge. She pushed his jeans all the way down and he stepped out of them and kicked them off to the side. He was now standing, totally naked, in front of her.

She grabbed his cock and started kissing the shaft as she looked at me and grinned. Then, she started licking his balls as he moaned in pleasure. Within seconds, she took his cock into her mouth and started sucking him hard. As she sucked his huge cock, she let the spaghetti straps of her tank fall off her shoulders and the tank basically fell to her waist leaving her topless. I noticed she started rubbing her nipples on his thighs as she made a meal out of his cock.

By this time, my cock was rock hard and I was squeezing it through my pants. The angst I had initially felt was gone. It was obvious she wanted this guy and I wanted her to have him. She noticed I was getting heavily turned on by this and it seemed to encourage her to get more aggressive with this guy. She grabbed his hands and placed them on the sides of her head. He took the hint and started face fucking her very hard. I was a little concerned for her because I had never been that rough with her, but she seemed to love it as she choked on his massive cock. Her drool was flying everywhere.

After a few more minutes, I could tell he was about to cum and so could she. She held on to his hips and sealed her lips around his cock as he began to moan loudly and pump his cum into her mouth. Her moans indicated to me that she was having an orgasm, as well.

Some of his cum dripped out of the corners of her mouth. She swallowed what she had, then scooped the drips into her mouth and swallowed that. As he stood there in front of her, with his hard dick still throbbing, she started to squeeze and milk his cock to get every drop. As she did that, she giggled, grinned at me, and said, “That was a lot of cum, yum, yum.”

She continued to milk his cock and lick the drips of cum off the tip. His erection was not going down and was still throbbing. She looked at me, grinning again, then looked up at him and told him to lie on the floor.

As he lay on the floor, she quickly stripped her tank-top and shorts off. There was my girl, finally completely naked in front of this guy. I knew what was coming next as I fought off my own orgasm. She quickly straddled him, grabbed his cock, pointed it into her pussy and lowered herself down onto him. As she looked at me, her eyes widened as she sank his huge cock into her pussy. The look on her face quickly changed to a look of intense pleasure.

She had an orgasm immediately as she got herself all the way down onto his cock. She looked at me with a grin on her face, then said, “Oh my god, his cock feels so good.” I almost had an orgasm when she said that, but I managed to fight it off.

She continued riding this guy and got very aggressive. I realized she wasn’t just fucking this guy, she was ravaging him. She had a second, then a third orgasm and wasn’t showing any signs of letting up. They switched to doggie style for a while and he gave her another orgasm as she yelled, “Fuck me hard!” over and over. He was destroying her pussy and there was no doubt she was enjoying every second of it.

They switched to missionary style and she started to have yet another orgasm. This time, she started yelling, “Cum in me, I want your cum in my pussy!” He started moaning from his own orgasm as he gave her, her wish. She started yelling, “Yes, yes, I feel your cum in me!”

He lay on top of her as he caught his breath. They kissed a good bit and he sucked her nipples before he rolled off her. She kept her legs spread for me and I could see his cum dripping from her red, swollen pussy. She looked at me, grinned, then reached down to her pussy, scooped up some of his cum with her finger and put it in her mouth. As she swallowed it, she grinned at me, said, “Yum, yum, I could eat gallons of his cum.” I heard him chuckle.

He started to say something, then she put her finger over his mouth and said, “Shhh.” They got up and he put his clothes on. She stayed naked as she walked him to the door. I heard them kiss a little before he left.

She walked back into the living room, stood in front of me naked, then asked if I liked my birthday present. I could see his cum running down the inside of her thighs. Out of impulse, I moved forward to the edge of the sofa, buried my face in her crotch and started licking her pussy. She giggled then said, “Oooh, you are kinky.” She put one of her feet up on the edge of the sofa as she pulled my head into her crotch. She was grinning from ear to ear as she said, “Good boy, suck all of his cum out of my pussy and swallow it.” I easily complied. I could taste his cum, but it didn’t taste any different than my own.

After a few minutes of that, she stripped my jeans off and straddled me on the couch. As she lowered herself down onto my cock, her pussy felt silky smooth from his cum. I didn’t last long. Within seconds I was cumming in her.

As we laid on the sofa, I asked her who the guy was. She said he was a classmate of hers that always sat next to her and had been hitting on her. She went on to tell me that she had been thinking about doing this for me for a long time and she realized he might be the right guy to do it with. So, one day during class, she slid him a note that asked, “Do you want to fuck me?”

He wrote, “Very, very much,” and slid the note back to her.

Then she wrote, “I want to fuck you, too, but you’d have to do it in front of my boyfriend while he watched.”

He slid the note back to her with, “Not a problem, at all.”

She asked me how I felt. She said she was concerned if I would really enjoy it if it actually happened.  I told her I loved it and if she still wanted to marry me, I would always allow her to fuck as many guys as she wanted as often as she wanted. She laughed, then said, you really want me to be a slut, don't you. I told her I loved watching, but I knew how much she loved sex and I had no problem with her being a slut as long as she kept herself clean and healthy.

She grinned at me and said, "I can easily be a slut, so I will definitely marry you." 

 

Published 
Written by Gmeter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments