Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Apprentice, Part 3

"A father's lessons about being a bull continue"

50
5 Comments 5
4.8k Views 4.8k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"The third chapter about a bull and his son. The bull (Andy) tells his biological son (Peter) about his lifestyle and hopes that Peter will follow in his footsteps."

On the way back from our visit to Bill and Sophie's house, Peter told me how much he enjoyed fucking Sophie and how right it felt.

He asked me how I began my bull lifestyle.

I chuckled. I suggested we go back to my flat to have a drink and I'd tell him.

I got us a beer each when we got there.

It began when I was sixteen, so I was a couple of years younger than Peter now.

My brother had a really hot girlfriend. He was eighteen and she was seventeen. I was sure she was eyeing me up whenever I saw her, but she was with Ian.

One day, when I was home from school and an hour or two before Ian or my parents were due to return, Julia rang the doorbell.

She was wearing a very short skirt and a tight white top that showed her nipples. I gawped at her.

I said Ian was not back yet.

She smiled at me. "I'll just come in and wait. You can entertain me," she said.

I agreed and invited her in. She followed me and, not sure what to do, I asked her if she wanted a drink. We got into the kitchen and she stood close to me. She placed a finger on my chest, looked into my eyes, and said, "You're very handsome, Andy."

I gulped and then smiled as I put my hand on her arse. I felt it.

She raised her head to kiss me, placing her hand on the bulge in my trousers.

We kissed hard. I then felt her breasts and made her purr.

She put a hand on my crotch and squeezed.

"Where's your bedroom?"

I grabbed her hand and took her there.

I then took off her top and her bra. I played with her tits and then put my hand down her pants. She was wet.

We kissed again and she then pushed my pants down, freeing my hard cock.

"You're bigger than your brother," she said, smiling and then went to her knees and took it in her mouth.

We soon got on the bed and I reciprocated. But I really wanted to fuck her.

"You want it?" I asked.

"So much!" she replied.

I entered her missionary position and fucked her hard. It was actually the first time I'd ever fucked and, even if I say so myself, I did a good job.

Soon we were fucking most afternoons and I got a lot better at fucking.

And then the inevitable happened. Ian came home early and found us in my room.

"What the fuck?" he shouted.

I carried on fucking Julia and told him to give us some privacy.

He entered the room and grabbed me.

But, even though I was the younger brother, I had grown taller and stronger than him.

I stopped fucking Julia and she said, "Sorry, Ian, I couldn't help it."

But Ian was furious. He went to punch me. I dodged and, still naked, I pushed him to the wall.

I didn't hit him. It was clear I was stronger than him.

He was so scared he was shaking. I pushed him aside as I came to my senses.

"Now, fuck off," I told him. "Julia and I want to finish."

TaylorTina
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TaylorTina

I went back and kissed Julia. "Let's fuck in Ian's room," I said.

We carried on like this for months. I'd fuck Julia in Ian's room. But she still "went out" with him. He begged her to carry on being his girlfriend. She agreed but told him that I would fuck her whenever I wanted to.

Peter had been quiet as I told my story, taking it in.

"I think when you're in our position, you have to recognise your power and rarely use it, if at all," I said. "The fact that we're bigger than Bill, for example, means that we could beat him up. But we wouldn't. The power, however, is there. It's latent. It's one of the things that makes us superior.

"The main thing, however, is mental. When you're a bull you're in a relationship with the woman and her husband or partner. They both defer to you. It's natural for men like us."

I told him that Bill had invited me into his marriage with Sophie. They could always decide they didn't want to see me again.

Peter nodded, taking in the information.

He asked me about the bull's relationship with the husband and what they got out of it.

Mostly, I said, it was to ensure their wives had a fulfilled sex life. That was the case with his mother and his nominal "dad", Colin.

Some also wanted me to give them children.

But for many they got off on the humiliation. They paid for me to take their wives on a date. They enjoyed watching us fuck. A few would even suck my cock really to show my dominance over them.

Very occasionally, the wives would ask me to fuck their husbands just to put them in their place.

"I'm not gay," I laughed. "But it really works as part of the dynamic. I am in control.

"Some of the husbands are bisexual or closeted gay anyway, so they could never fulfil their wives' needs. It's sad really that they haven't come out and lived a more fulfilling lives themselves."

Peter was wide-eyed. He said he had a lot to get his head around.

"And what about the women you fuck whose husbands don't know about it?" he asked.

"Have you ever been caught by one?"

"A few times, yes," I replied. "If they find you in bed with their wives, always confront the other man while you're naked. Show him why she's with you."

Peter laughed.

"They just don't know what to do then," I explained.

Peter thought about it all.

"I don't know whether I want to be like you," he said. "I'd like all the sex obviously."

"Well, you must do what you want to do," I replied. "I cannot tell you what to do. All I can do is show you what you have the potential to do if you want to."

I looked at him again. I was full of pride and a little jealous. The world was at his feet now and he could do just what he chose to do.

Published 
Written by JonathanKirkpatrick
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments