Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Apprentice, part 2

"A father's lessons continue"

53
7 Comments 7
4.0k Views 4.0k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"Part two of my story about a father teaching his biological son about being a bull."

A few days had elapsed since I told Peter that he was my biological son and about my life as a bull in cuckold relationships.

I knew that he'd find it difficult to break up with Oona but he would do it.

So I texted him with a simple, "are you OK?"

He replied straight away. "Broke up with Oona. Keep thinking about your lifestyle."

I was sad and pleased at the same time. Finding out his girlfriend was in fact his half-sister must have been a huge shock. He was clearly going to be upset.

I wondered what he meant about my lifestyle and whether he hated me for it.

He then rang.

"Can we meet? I want to understand more."

He came to my flat and told me he was so horny after breaking it off with Oona.

He then asked a lot of questions about the women I'd met and the children I'd fathered. He said he was beginning to understand the attraction of the way I lived my life.

"I love my life. I get to fuck a lot of women and do what I want to do," I said.

I suggested that we meet a woman with whom I'd had a sexual relationship for a few years and her husband so he could understand better.

Two days later we visited Sophie and Bill. I'd given Sophie two sons and plenty of orgasms over the last five years.

Bill, stooping and unconfident, wearing a grey cardigan and slacks, answered the door to us and said his usual: "Good afternoon, sir."

Peter seemed bemused. I should have warned him that Bill had a totally passive role to me and enjoys being my inferior.

I introduced him to Peter and he took our jackets.

I was pleased to see Peter was wearing a tight T-shirt that showed off his muscular/athletic chest and arms.

We sat down on the sofa and Bill knelt on the floor to remove my shoes.

"May I remove yours too, sir?" he asked Peter.

Peter muttered a yes.

I told him that Sophie insisted that Bill be subservient to me and that it was not like that with Colin, his "official" dad. Colin and I really were good friends.

Then Sophie came into the room. She looked stunning as always, tight blue dress, showing her pert tits well, 5ft 6ins tall. Just an inch shorter than Bill. She was thirty-two now. Bill was forty.

I could see Peter looking over her. I was pleased he seemed to have the same taste as me.

Sophie appeared to like what she saw too.

"He's just like a younger version of you, Andy."

I smiled. "Yes, he's a good looking guy, isn't he?"

Peter seemed to relax. He said: "I sure am."

She sat down opposite us, her short dress rising up her legs.

Peter was looking intently. I was delighted to notice a bulge growing in his jeans. Just like his dad.

Bill had been in the kitchen and shuffled back into the sitting room.

"Mistress, sir, may I interrupt?"

Sophie said: "OK."

"I have prepared a chicken salad for you all," he said. "I'd be delighted if you'd like to eat it."

We moved to the kitchen/diner. There were three place settings. We sat down while Bill served us.

I said: "Bill, you may sit down with us. I know it's unusual but we have things to discuss and you should hear this time."

smilesusaan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
smilesusaan

He muttered: "Thank you, sir."

As we ate, I told Peter that Sophie was thinking about getting pregnant again.

He nodded. Bill did too, although it seemed to be news to him.

"Do you find Sophie attractive, Peter?"

He nodded and said, "oh, yes".

"What about you, Sophie? Do you think Peter is attractive?"

She beamed and said, "Definitely!"

We all smiled. Bill just watched us.

"So, Peter, can you guess what Sophie and I have been discussing?"

"Sophie and me? I fuck her?"

Sophie smiled. "Yes, and give me another baby."

Peter looked shocked and then turned his head towards Bill.

Bill put his head down and didn't meet his eyes.

"Are you OK with that, Bill?" Peter asked.

Bill nodded. "If Sophie wants it, I want it, sir. I know that I cannot give her what you and Andy can.

"I used to worry about it, sir. But now I have accepted it, I'm honestly happier to know that she is satisfied in ways I couldn't possibly achieve."

Andy smiled at me. "It's natural, Peter. So, want to take Sophie upstairs now?"

Peter looked at me and then Sophie.

"Let's do it, Peter," Sophie said. She stood up and led him by the hand.

"I'll go to the gym this afternoon and Bill will take the kids out for the day," I said. "Enjoy yourselves!"

I kissed Sophie goodbye and winked at Peter. "Have fun, son, " I said.

Bill opened the door for me and, as usual, thanked me for visiting.

After a couple of hours at the gym, I wondered whether it was time to go back to Sophie's. I texted Bill.

"Are you home again? Have they finished?"

Bill responded: "I'm at home and the kids are playing outside, sir. They haven't finished yet."

I gave it another hour and called round.

Sophie and Peter were coming downstairs when I arrived. I asked how things went.

"It was wonderful, Andy. Peter has just so much stamina. He's like a train. So energetic. I came so many times. And he's big. Like father, like son."

She was holding Peter's hand and looking up at him, clearly smitten with him.

Peter grinned. "Best fuck of my life, Andy. And I took her up the arse too. I hope you don't mind me saying that, Sophie."

Sophie said she didn't.

We laughed. I ruffled Peter's hair and told him how proud I was of him.

He might be soon a father to his own half-brothers' brother or sister.

We thought about that for a second and laughed.

Bill said nothing. But he accepted everything.

"Now, Peter, we should probably leave. If there's one thing Bill is good at, it's licking Sophie out, isn't that right, Bill?"

Bill's eyes opened wider. He nodded a yes.

"He must have consumed a gallon or two of my cum over the years. Now he'll get to taste yours, Peter."

Peter looked a bit fazed. I felt that he was embracing his destiny.

He had come such a long way so quickly. I was so proud of him I could feel a tear in my eyes as we left the house.

I was sure he'd soon be as happy and fulfilled as me.

Published 
Written by JonathanKirkpatrick
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments