Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Nine-Inch-Experience

"I watched, she enjoyed."

53
6 Comments 6
16.1k Views 16.1k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"🥰"

So, we spent the early morning up on a hill watching the sun break through the morning cloud cover. The night before I had been contacting men to set up our first encounter. The first respectful non-fuckboy response came from a gentleman named, well, let’s call him Mike. I asked him to send me a pic of his dick and he did. It was a solid 9". Mind you, I don’t even reach 6", hahaha. I sent the pic to my honey and she said it was “nice.” We talked throughout her workday about her taking that big dick and how much she will enjoy me being there to see her get fucked.

In the morning, I asked her if I was being pushy. We had a talk about it and her hesitancy was because she wasn’t on birth control. She also worried about ruining sex for me after. This was something I’d never done. She wasn’t worried because her ex was my size and the guy she would fuck with him was 10” and thick. So, she was fine dropping down many sizes.

We started kissing in the truck and I pulled out the picture he sent me and told her, “Do you want this big dick, baby? It’s been so long since you’ve had a big one. Do you want me to call him and see if he is free?”

She bit her lip and softly said, “Yes.”

Boring details aside, I got ahold of him and he was all in to fuck my young hot girlfriend. What forty-two-year-old man is going to say no to a twenty-four-year-old woman with a hot little plump body?

We parked at a parking lot and I told him where to find us. She changed into a dress, no bra or panties and sat eagerly awaiting.

On the way down from the hill, she asked me, “Am I only going to be sucking dick? Just, we never stop there you and I.” 

I told her, “Up to you.”

In the truck, as we were waiting, she said to me, “Ok. Only a blowjob.” 

I was nervous. Hands were shaking. Wondering if I was really ok with this or if I would regret it. He arrived, jumped into the passenger side we exchanged pleasantries, nice guy, and I said to her, “Go ahead.”

She wasted no time. Got on her knees as he pulled down his pants to show a 6” flaccid, neatly shaved and cut dick. It has to be pointed out that at this point, he is already bigger than me. She wrapped her hand around it and started squeezing and stroking it, slowly. She couldn’t wait though and shoved that soft but big dick into her mouth. I sat there recording and watched as it grew and thickened. It got so long and thick that she had trouble getting past the hallway point. She brought her head down as far as she could onto that dick, pressing it into her throat and when she let up, let out a very sexy mouth filled moan. At this point, it was obvious how much fun she was having being the slut she is. I asked her if it felt good and she responded, “mmhmm” with that mouth so full of dick.

She pulled it out of her mouth and licked up and down that thick shaft before stuffing it back into her mouth. Bobbing up and down, I could hear her little moans here and there. I saw her tongue slip out past her lips as she licked and sucked that dick. I sat there watching the drool pour down his shaft and puddle on his waste. She pulled him out of her mouth and went down to suck up the drool that puddled and once again licked up and down that thick hard shaft.

Squeezing and stroking that dick, she raised up and a long strand of saliva stretched from her lips to the head of his dick. Her lips hanging open she let out a “Ooohhh.”

I said to Mike, “Go ahead and cum in her mouth if you get there."

Hearing that, she bit her lower lip and started to suck once again. I decided I wanted to play with her while she sucked that dick and made her cum with some finger action. The sound of her cumming with that dick stuffed into her mouth was incredible. That, however, was the turning point. She couldn’t wait any longer. She sat up and straddled him.

I asked her, “You want it, baby?”

She answered, “Mmhmm,” and I watched her slide that raw dick across her lower lips until it found her pussy. The head slid in but then got stuck. Obviously, the width was not something her pussy was used to. She slowly started to grind on him and I watched that dick eventually disappear inside her accompanied by moans every inch of the way.

smileysophie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
smileysophie

Once she was flat on his lap, every inch inside, she continued to grind mouth hanging open and I instructed her to “cum on that dick, baby. Give it to him. Cum baby. Cum”

She transitioned from grinding to bouncing and I watched as her soft and plump ass bounced and rippled on his lap while she moaned from that dick tickling up to her cervix.  He asked if he could cum inside of her and she told him, “Yes.”

Mind you, she had zero birth control at this point. A woman wants what she wants, though. Her entire sexual life has had her fucking guys and letting them inside her without condoms. She prefers it that way and enjoys taking their loads inside her. In her words, “I like feeling like a slut. I like being used by men to fulfill their needs.” All in all, we estimate she has fucked around 300 guys with roughly 200 of them without condoms. She is a slut and I love her for it.

Back to the action! After he asked to cum inside her, he slapped her ass and she started her pulsing orgasms. Then, another fifteen seconds after she started bouncing on that thick dick again, I spanked her and told her, “Cum for him, baby. Cum!” and she complied by giving him another gripping and pulsing orgasm.

I made my way up to her and we started to make out while she bounced herself towards another. She reached it when I pulled her tits out and started to suck on the one closest to me. She was sweating now. Beads were falling from her forehead down her cheeks and also forming above her lip. She was getting tired of all the bouncing but I cheered her on and she kept riding that dick, knowing I was enjoying it just as much as she was. I started to suck on her tit again as she rode Mike then she looked at him and said, “You too.”

Mike took her other tit into his mouth and with both of us sucking on her she let out a moan the likes I had never heard before. She was obviously in another world at this point watching us both suck on her. She asked him ,“Does my pussy feel good?”

And he answered, “Yes, it feels amazing.” Hearing that sent her over the edge again and she gave him another one of her full body orgasms.

Now it was time for the finale. Here is the transcript of what was said.

Me: “Do you want his cum?”

Her: “Yes.”

Me: “Do you want it inside your pussy?”

Her: “Yes, I want it.”

Me: “Tell him, baby. Tell him you want his cum.”

Her: “Give it to me. I want it.”

Me: “Tell him, baby. Tell him”

Her: “Give me your cum. I want you to cuuum. Ahhh.”

A few seconds later, listening to what my lovely woman was telling him, Mike let out a big gasp, gripped onto my woman’s hips and unloaded with that 9" rod deep into her pussy. She continued to ride him, slowly, until she felt his dick stop pulsing. Then, worn out and sweaty, she pulled herself off of his lap and came to lay on my chest. I wiped sweat from her face and let her catch her breath. My sweetheart is such a slut and I was surprised how much I enjoyed this experience.

We all had a quick chat and soon Mike was on his way. She turned to me and we kissed. I could taste his dick on her lips still. God, it gets me hard just thinking about it now. We played around a bit right there but the real action happened when we went to the mall. Up to the third level, no cars and me rock hard. She straddled me and slid me inside of her. Safe to say it was roomy and very wet after battling that huge meat stick. Dirty talking about the dick that was and that cum that still is inside her got me to my peak quickly. Soon, I was adding to her collection of semen within. She got off, sucked me clean and we went shopping. There she was, walking hand in hand with me filled with cum from two different men.

She really is a slut. She loves to be one and I love her being one for me.

Published 
Written by Mojojojo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments