Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Taken by the White Beast

"My night with the 'White Beast', my summer camp boss."

35
16 Comments 16
19.8k Views 19.8k
5.2k words 5.2k words
I had always been scared of Jerry, my boss from summer camp, yet here I was, in a hotel room with him while my boyfriend was far away. I knew from the look in his eyes that after he had licked me to a climax, he hadn’t finished with me.

Jerry pulled me to the edge of the bed pushed my knees back and prodded his big dick between my legs. I asked him to wait, my body and mind weren’t ready for him, but he didn’t seem to care and said he had to find out how tight my Asian pussy was. I lay back and felt the big, solid tip of his dick pressing and pushing impatiently. I asked him again to wait, but his eyes were wild and I felt it begin to enter me, widening my lips alarmingly. It was too much for me.

‘Jerry, please, let’s wait, we have all night.’ I pleaded.

He stopped pushing. ‘Are you staying the night?’

I nodded, I hadn’t planned to as I was worried my parents would call me. I was also worried how it would feel waking with my boss who I didn’t love or even really like, but it worked. He relaxed and asked me if I wanted to go out to eat. I shook my head and we chose food from room service. As he did he walked around naked, his big, powerful white dick wavering in front of him. It excited me to see it and scared me to think what he was going to do with it but I couldn’t take my eyes from it. His dick was exactly like the white dicks I had fantasized about.

When room service came, he wanted me to answer the door in a small towel. I refused to and started explaining in Thai culture it really isn’t okay for a girl to do that, but when we heard a knock on the door, Jerry stood behind it and opened it. I didn’t have time to hide and held the towel in front of me. The man stared at me and I apologized, but that didn’t stop him looking up and down so slowly I felt like my towel was invisible.

It felt so wrong. I knew the man was thinking I was either wanting sex or the kind of dirty girl who has sex for money. All my life I have made sure I followed the traditions of my culture and under the towel I was trembling with nerves and discomfort. It reminded me that in my culture, as a Thai girl, I should seek Thai partners, but here I was preventing a Thai man seeing my body, but letting a white man see it that I didn’t love. Despite that, it excited me to feel so exposed and vulnerable.

When I closed the door, it was obvious it had excited Jerry even more. Before I reached the table with the tray he was attacking my body with his mouth and fingers. The moment I put the tray down he pushed me over the table and I felt his finger push inside me again. He bent me over the table and started pushing his finger in and out of me, telling me he couldn’t wait to fuck me. He didn’t need to say it because I could feel it, but I pleaded with him to be patient again.

All the time we ate his eyes and hands were on me and between mouthfuls he stroked my breasts or my thighs. I felt so vulnerable as I knew if he used his strength he could have me any moment he wanted and again, that excited me as much as it worried me. I ate quickly then hurried to the bathroom and shut the door. I wanted him, but his big dick and his crazed lust were scaring me. I wanted time alone and showered again, taking my time.

He asked through the door if I was okay and I realized I had taken so long in the shower, but I knew if I opened the door it would happen. I told him I was fine and he tried turning the handle. I felt like one of the three little pigs and when he tried the door again, I knew I had to open it. I wrapped a towel around me and he came in, still naked with his scary dick pointing at me. He said he was worried about me.

I told him I was fine and walked passed him, but as I did, he grabbed my arm. I didn’t try to resist. He told me he couldn’t wait any longer and he pushed me up against the wall, thrusting his mouth onto mine. His tongue forced its way with so much urgency into my mouth I had to submit and I did. He pulled my towel off and suddenly his hands seemed to be everywhere. I felt his hand on my thigh and I opened them for him, his finger pushing up into me again, but this time much more roughly.

He kissed and groped me and bit my breasts so wildly I didn’t know what was happening, I was just pushed and pulled around by his strength until he pushed me onto the bed and stood in front of me. He ordered me to suck but he didn’t need to, I was already moving my mouth to it. I sucked him like I had seen in sexy movies, like I had always wanted to suck a big white dick, thrusting my lips down on it as far as I could.

I felt it harden and thicken in my mouth and my mouth suddenly felt too small for his dick. Just as I was thinking I would rather let him cum in my mouth than hurt me with his dick, he pulled it out, grabbed my ankles and tipped me back onto the bed. Immediately he was on me, putting his strong shoulders under my ankles. I felt so open, so exposed to him and so tiny under his hairy white body. My face must have betrayed my fears as Jerry held his cock and hovered it near me, his wild and reddened face over mine.

‘Don’t look so scared,’ he growled in a voice that didn’t calm me. ‘I won’t hurt you, but I need to fuck you. I have wanted you for years.’

I closed my eyes, I didn’t want to look at his face, but he ordered me to, telling me he wanted to see my expression when he fucked me. That was the moment I realized how aroused I got when I was ordered to do things, because the moment he said it I looked up into his face and wanted him.

As I looked up I saw him as he was, my loud boss from summer camp, a man we called the beast and a man I didn’t find handsome, naked on top of me. All those times I had noticed him staring at my body came back to me and how I had smiled to myself that he could only look. Now he had me. I knew any second his big white dick would be inside me and I felt like I wanted to be punished by him for teasing him and be taken by him. I hooked my hands around his neck and looked up into his fierce eyes as I felt the heavy tip of his dick starting to push against my lips.

I trembled and he told me again not to be scared. I couldn’t reply, I could only gasp as I felt his powerful dick probing me, trying to find a way in. I could see frustration in his face and he grabbed a tube of some lotion and covered his dick it. When he held it down there again, I felt it opening me, forcing my lips apart. I gasped loudly and put my hands on his chest, ready to push him back if he hurt me.

I felt them being stretched wider than ever before and I clenched my fingers into his chest and told him to slow down. He waited while I tried to relax and moved my legs to the outside of his arms, opening me more. We waited with the tip of his dick in me, until my body got used to him, then I nodded and he started to push it slowly into me. I felt like a helpless little doll under his strength and it was such a beautiful feeling. He had called me a little Asian fuck doll before and at that moment, I felt like it.

The sight of his white muscular shoulders and biceps arched over me was so arousing, but I couldn’t keep my eyes open as he slowly slid his hard dick into me. I gripped his chest tightly, gasping. Then he stopped and I smiled, feeling proud I had taken him, but when I lifted my head to look between us, at least half of his dick was still waiting to go inside me. I really wanted to find out what it felt like to take a big white dick after so many years of thinking about it, but my body was just too small for him and I felt like I was already full of Jerry’s dick.

His dick was much thicker than my boyfriend’s, it was thicker than my wrist and now I realised if I was going to take him all it was going to push far deeper into me than any man before. Jerry seemed to enjoy that he was much bigger than my boyfriend and he teased me about having a ‘little dicked boyfriend’ then watched my face as he began to push deeper than either of the men who been inside me before.

‘Is it too much for you?’ He asked me.

I nodded and sighed. He pushed again and I cried out as it felt like he was breaking me apart. Both of us wanted all of it inside me and he paused and kissed me, then bit my neck, with his powerful dick motionless in me. It helped and I told him I wanted to see it again. He put a pillow under my head and with my head raised I could watch his big white dick gently pushing into my little brown body. It was so amazing to see and so arousing and I relaxed my hands on his chest and asked him to try to put it all in me.

I think it was what he had wanted to hear and he forced it in me, grinning wildly as I gasped, telling me it was what I needed. My hunger to have all of him overcame my fears of being hurt and I threw my arms back and submitted to his big white dick. Jerry began easing it in and out, growling as I cried out. His hairy, strong body squashed me into the bed as he thrust up me, staring into my eyes. I peered between us and could see that three quarters of his dick was now in me. I couldn’t take any more.

He told me how he had always wanted me and how much he had wanted to fuck a ‘tight little oriental girl’ like me. I didn’t mind that he wa, in a way, using me to find out as I was using him too. I couldn’t lie and tell him I had wanted him but I did tell him how I had always wanted to try a big white dick and now I was, feeling it and watching it going into me. And it was beautiful to see and feel. It was such a different feeling to my boyfriend. There was no romance from me for Jerry and for the first time in my life I felt really taken and it made me feel so feminine.

With him inside me, I wanted him to take control and he did. Jerry pulled me to the edge of the bed, held my knees open and thrust into me. I loved the way that position, with me lying open for him and him standing, made me feel so servile to him and I wanted him to take me how he wanted to. I knew sex could be more varied than my boyfriend had shown me and I wanted to learn. Months of being disappointed by my boyfriend finishing too early had filled me with fear Jerry would do the same, but he didn’t. He took me in such a different way, fast strokes followed by slow and deep thrusts and only he knew what he was going to do next. I lay back open and willing for him, determined that he enjoyed me in the way he wanted to.

I began to love the feeling of his big dick in me, especially when it was not too deep. I loved the way his fast, powerful, thrusts made my body and the bed shake. I clung to his hairy arms, gasping his name and told him how good it felt to be taken by him. He told me that fucking me was even better than he had imagined and that really aroused me.

Suddenly he rolled me over with his big hairy hands and put me on my hands and knees. I felt him pull my bottom open, try to push his tongue in me there then smack me because my bottom was too tight and small. I looked at the wall as I felt his dick probing to get back inside me and again the feeling of his big, swollen tip stretching my lips before he slid back into me. As he pushed my body was forced forward, like it was straining to escape and I nearly banged my face into the wall, but I took him inside me.

His hands gripped my hips and he told me that he had imagined fucking me like this many times, but I was even tighter than he imagined. He tried to force his entire dick into me, but I was already stretched and told him I was sorry, but I couldn’t take any more. Jerry told me it was fine, he had most of his dick inside me, but I could tell he was disappointed.

Then he told me to push my bottom back onto him, or as he said ‘fuck yourself on my white dick.’ It felt so exciting and so humiliating to do that, like I was begging for his dick, but at least I could control how deep his dick went. I lowered my head and arched my back and pushed back rhythmically, every thrust back making me cry out, but it felt so good and Jerry urged me to do it faster.

I propped myself up on my elbows and pushed my bottom back as hard as I could, until I felt his big dick was as deep as I could take it, then thrust myself backwards and forwards against his strong, hairy body. Then he gripped me again and pushed me down, his body on my back, squashing me into the bed and forcing my legs open. He growled into my ear how much he enjoyed fucking my ‘little Thai pussy.’ His thrusts became deeper and harder, like he no longer cared that I was so much smaller and I tried to take them, opening my thighs and lifting my bottom up off the bed.

EvaKENTs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaKENTs



Faster and faster he thrust, his hips slamming hard onto my bottom and my whole body shaking like it was about to break under his strength. I let go of every muscle and gave myself to his thrusts, letting him take me how he wanted to, but I could not stop crying out and as he lifted his hips higher and pushed harder, I began to scream.

It seemed to spur him on even more and he began shouting rude words to me and about me, telling me I was his Asian fuck doll. I felt like it as he pulled me up, turned me and pushed me roughly over the back of an armchair. I felt him move me until my bottom was on top of the crest and my head pushed into the seat of the chair. It wasn’t comfortable, but I knew I was so exposed to him like that and I felt so beautifully submissive.

He thrust his dick into me again, his hands holding my bottom cheeks open, growling obscene words. I couldn’t move, couldn’t stop him doing what he wanted and I didn’t want to. I cried out his name, told him I loved his dick and he began gasping my name. Suddenly he told me he wanted to look into my eyes when he came and he pulled me off the sofa, pushed me to the floor, pushed my knees back to my breasts and was back inside me.

I looked up into his wild eyes and begged him not to orgasm in me. I could feel that my body too was about to explode, but I worried he was beyond control. He didn’t reply, thrusting heavily into me, making my body shake violently with his rapid thrusts. My worries grew and my own orgasm receded, but he suddenly pulled his dick out, grabbed my neck and spurted violently over my face. I couldn’t wait to wash off the sticky, hot mess but he hurried to get his camera and told me to smile as he took photos.

When I came back from washing my face, everything had changed. The lack of romance between us had filled both of us with awkwardness and he seemed embarrassed about what he had said and the names he had called me. I began to wish I hadn’t told him I was staying the night and at that moment I missed my parents. It felt so different to the feeling I had after sex with my boyfriend and I really missed him. We sat in an uncomfortable silence. Neither of us felt like speaking and I asked him if he would like me to leave. I hoped he would say yes, but he didn’t, he pleaded with me to stay, so reluctantly I did. I went to bed.

I don’t know what time I woke up, but it was dark and there was very little street noise outside. I suddenly remembered where I was and who I was with. He was fast asleep and looked so calm and peaceful, nothing like the beast he was when awake. Gently I peeled back the cover and looked again at his cock without him knowing. It looked much less scary when soft, but still had a raw masculine beauty. I couldn’t resist stroking it and as I did he stirred, but stayed asleep.

Even soft it was thick and heavy in my hand. I carefully slid down the bed for a closer look and I could not stop myself from kissing it. He stirred again, but seemed asleep as I closed my lips around the heavy tip. I didn’t know when, if ever, I would have a chance to suck a big white dick again and my tongue gently massaged it in my mouth. Jerry sighed. I held it tightly, slid my lips down and sucked it in. Immediately it lengthened and began to harden in my mouth.

It felt different to when I had sucked him earlier, then I was scared, but in the silence of the night, with just enough light to see the beautiful whiteness of his dick, I loved the feeling of his dick getting too big in my mouth. In seconds it was as hard as rock and I thrust my lips up and down as fast as I could, sucking my summer camp boss in the way I had fantasized about. I knew many of the other Thai girls had secretly thought about sucking him and I felt so lucky. In that moment my whole world and whole body was concentrated on giving all the pleasure I could to his dick.

I had never wanted to suck a man’s cock so much before as I did that moment and I thrust my mouth down so wildly I hadn’t noticed Jerry had woken and was watching me. I was extremely aroused, much more than earlier in the evening and could feel I was very wet between my thighs. Jerry tried to pull my hips to his face and I was desperate to be touched, but having made him so erect, I was more desperate to feel it inside me again. I knew this time I was much readier than before. I resisted his groping hands and climbed on top of him, holding his powerful cock beneath me.

‘Oh yes May, ride my white cock.’ Jerry growled.

He didn’t need to order me to; I wanted him inside me so badly. I lowered myself down and again I felt the thick, hot tip of his dick probing to enter me, but holding his powerful dick in my hand as I did felt so different. I felt less scared of it and my hunger to feel it inside me erased my fears. I felt the tip stretching my lips, straining to enter me as I lowered my hips. Jerry gasped how wet I was, but I closed my eyes. I didn’t want to see his face or hear his words at that moment.

I clenched my teeth and closed my eyes and for a few minutes I worried I wouldn’t be able to take it, but I wriggled and then sighed with such pleasure as I felt my lips open for him and felt the tip of his cock slip up into me. I hovered over him, with his tip inside me to let my body get used to it. Then, I opened my eyes and looked down at my former boss with his wild eyes and unattractive face and maybe oddly, it aroused me even more.

I put my hands on his strong, hairy chest wriggled, paused and wriggled again and lowered my hips down further until I had as much of his cock as I could take inside me. I was fully impaled on his big cock and I trembled with the feeling of fear and pleasure. It felt like sitting on a stone spear and I put my hands on Jerry’s hairy chest and started to lift myself up and down on him.

Jerry was gasping rude words about me and about my body, urging me to ride him, but I barely heard them. I just wanted to enjoy the feeling of his big white cock inside me. I didn’t need to use my body to squeeze his cock as I lifted myself, I could feel every ridge of his stiff cock as I slowly rose and fell.

Then, confident that I wasn’t going to be hurt, I rode him faster, bouncing more and more rapidly on his beautiful big cock. It felt so different to my boyfriend, I felt so filled and so taken on Jerry’s dick and it felt so good. Although my eyes were half closed, I could see Jerry frothing at the mouth as he ordered me to ride him. I didn’t want to be put off and turned my bottom to him and bounced on his dick as I faced away into the darkness.

‘Ride my white dick like a little Asian slut!’ He cried. I could still hear him, but what I didn’t expect was for those words to arouse me and they did.

Riding him like that allowed me to concentrate on what my body wanted. I bounced frantically on him and, then slowed and stroked my hips gently across his, pulling sharply upward at times to stimulate every part of my pussy. Suddenly I felt the delicious shock of a harsh smack across my bottom and I sighed my approval. More slaps rapidly followed until the soreness of my bottom cheeks competed with the beautiful pleasure between my thighs. I didn’t want it to distract from my climax which I could feel was coming and I turned to face him.

I wanted to feel the shame of looking into his eyes when I climaxed, knowing he was the first man other than my boyfriend to make me climax. I stared down into his eyes and lowered my chest for him. Jerry was growling and writhing under me and his hands quickly and roughly grabbed my breasts. I smiled down at him and told him I loved the feeling of his big white dick inside me. I meant it.

Then I rode him frantically. Jerry pulled my nipples roughly, trying to match the rhythm of my bouncing hips by pushing his up when I sat down on him and after several thrusts our bodies were in perfect unison. As I sat down, Jerry thrust up and I felt his dick spearing up into me deeper than I had wanted, but now I had lost control and I pushed my breasts out for him to touch and pull, put my hands on his strong, hairy arms and moved my hips faster than I knew I could. I lost control of what I was saying and words just came out.

‘I love your big white dick,’ I shouted and he told me to shout louder. ‘I love white cock!’ Was my shouted and honest reply and it felt so liberating to shout it to him, to be finally honest to myself. I shouted it louder, aroused by the thought someone in another room would hear me as I felt my climax begin.

I screamed. I had never known sexual pleasure could feel so intense, yet so different to how it felt with my boyfriend to whom I could never have spoken such words. My entire body seemed to float up in the air as waves of pleasure surged through me, making my body convulse and making me scream. His dick felt even bigger and harder in that moment and I felt my pussy tighten around it, squeezing it until I worried it hurt him.

Eventually the surges of pleasure subsided and as my body trembled I opened my eyes and smiled at him. Jerry hadn’t climaxed and given that his dick was bare, I felt relieved, but just as I began to feel shy at what I had said and awkward of the lust I had shown for him, Jerry sat up with a menacing look in his eyes. He held me on his lap, still impaled on his erection and kissed my face.

Then, suddenly he pushed me roughly and I felt myself falling backwards off the bed in the darkness. Just as I realized I had landed on the rug without being hurt, he was on me. I felt my legs pushed violently back until I was crumpled up and my knees pushed against my ears. I was again helpless to stop him, exposed and vulnerable to his male strength as I felt him fumbling between my legs with his cock. He forced it roughly into me until I felt his hips press mine and I knew the full length of his dick was in me.

I felt squashed beneath him and I struggled for breath as I felt his strong hands take my arms, stretch them out and pin them to the rug. His panting, sweating face lowered to mine.

‘I should have fucked you in summer camp, now I’m gonna give you the fucking your Asian pussy needs.’

I could barely breathe and gave no reply as I felt his hips begin to thrust backwards and forwards, forcing his big dick into me. I closed my eyes, bit my lip and let him take me like that. Neither of us spoke, but the slapping of his hips against mine was so loud and rapid, anyone in nearby rooms would know Jerry was fucking me. And he was. There was no pretense of love in his hard thrusts and I could feel he was doing to me what he had imagined doing when he saw me on summer camp.

He began to growl at me and call me names and I sensed he was about to climax. He jerked back and pulled his dick out and I lifted my face, ready to feel him splash on me again, but he didn’t. I felt his strong hands in the darkness pulling me, then turning me and suddenly I was on all fours and he was behind me. I felt his hand grip then pull my hair, pulling my head up and he was thrusting into me again.

The power of his thrusts forced me down to the rug, but he jerked my head back up by my hair when I fell down and ordered me to lift my ass for him. I felt so helpless, so taken and so aroused as his hips slammed rapidly against my bottom. My whole body shook and again the force of his body pushed me flat onto the rug. Jerry lifted me slid two pillows under me and pushed me over them, still holding my hair.

I don’t know if it was the humiliation of the position I was in, the helplessness he made me feel in the way he gripped my hair or the power of his thrusts, but I suddenly didn’t want him to stop and knew I was going to climax again. I screamed again as my body convulsed with another climax and he cried out. I realized he was about to climax too and tried to push forward, but he gripped my hips and held me tightly and I felt it, his cum spurting frantically deep inside my pussy.

Immediately my pleasure evaporated. The moment he relaxed his grip of my hips, I jumped up and ran to the bathroom in a panic. It was too late I knew. I showered, dressed and when I came back into the room he was smiling smugly. I felt like crying, but muttered goodbye and hurried out. As I stood on the BTS I could feel his come inside me and felt so ashamed, so regretful at that moment of what I had done. My shame was deepened when I went to the pharmacy and asked for the morning after pill.

Days of panic followed, but weeks later, realizing I wasn’t pregnant, I eventually relaxed. Jerry emailed me to ask when he could see me next. I didn’t reply, I didn’t know what to say and several weeks later he emailed to say goodbye. That was the last contact we ever had.

Published 
Written by MyShyAsianWife
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments