Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Take Our Naked Wives

"Two horny wives request that their husbands find them another man to play with."

31
8 Comments 8
2.4k Views 2.4k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Amanda and Monica sat in Amanda’s living room, waiting for their husbands to return home. The two ladies were married to two rich and successful men. They both had long blonde hair, and toned bodies.

Amanda was a homemaker who loved living in a great big house, and having a lot of money to spoil herself with. Monica also enjoyed the life of luxury, but also enjoyed being adventurous and traveling to many places. Monica even went hiking, and had an RV to go camping from time to time.

Both Amanda and Monica enjoyed time with each other. They had a lot in common, including their displeasure with their sex life. Amanda somewhat cared for her husband, but she knew that he never had time for messing around. Monica’s husband had problems with getting up, and nothing seemed to work for him.

Both ladies continued to sip their wine and wait for their husbands to get home. Suddenly, Amanda brought up a daring and naughty idea to Monica. Amanda explained how she was craving some cock, and came up with a way to get some. Monica looked shocked, but was interested in the idea. She too also wanted to feel a throbbing dick inside her pussy. The two women chatted for a bit, and decided they would tell their plan to their husbands when they got home.

The front door swung wide open and in walked Amanda and Monica’s husbands, Jerry and Tim. The two women got straight to business, and quickly demanded that they find a new, younger man to play with. Both men looked at each other, and then back at their demanding wives. “We want him here by tonight,” Amanda said.

“Make sure his dick is hard and long too,” Monica added.

The two men walked out the door. They both knew that their wives had a major sex drive, and needed to be pleased. The two then headed out into town to find a man who could fuck their wives.

After stopping at multiple places, Jerry and Tim noticed a guy in sweatpants sitting on a bench. They could see from the car window that his cock was bulging out wide and hard. The two knew that they had found a potential fuck buddy for their horny wives. They got out and approached the man. They introduced themselves and then dropped the bombshell.

After a few moments of talking, they discovered that the man in the sweat pants' name was Nate. He exercised every day, and even had abs. He was kinda shocked at the request by these two random men, but fortunately, he agreed.

Later that evening, Jerry and Tim arrive at the house with Nate. The three walked in to find both Amanda and Monica standing in the middle of the living room completely naked. “It looks like our new toy is here,” Monica said as she walked towards the three men.

“I can see his cock popping out of his pants,” Amanda said while rubbing her nipples.

Nate’s cock began to grow even more. He wasn’t expecting such hot, older women to be totally naked, and sexy as fuck. Amanda opened the front door, and demanded that Larry and Tim get out immediately.

“Could we maybe stay and watch?” Tim asked with a stutter.

vonpeachess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
vonpeachess

“Fuck no!” Both Amanda and Monica said while they pushed their pitiful husbands out the door.

Nate stood there, his cock still growing while he admired the ladies' beautiful round asses. “Oh, we’re going to fuck your brains out,” Amanda said while walking towards Nate. She got down on her knees and slowly pulled down Nate’s sweatpants. Suddenly, Nate’s big, white cock popped out and hit Amanda in the face.

Both Amanda and Monica began to rip off Nate’s clothes. Nate sat back on the couch and both women made their way to his twelve-inch dick. One licked his shaft up and down, while the other sucked his ball sack. The two women then took turns sucking Nate’s cock like a lollipop. They had both almost forgotten what a penis tasted like.

“It’s time to breed,” Amanda said while her and Monica took Nate to the bedroom.

The two naked bitches then put their heads on the bed pillows, and raised their white cheeks in the air. Nate took hold of his cock, and slowly inserted it into Amanda’s pussy. “Fuck me, you horny bastard!” she shouted while cum leaked out.

After a few minutes, Nate pulled out and stepped over to Monica. “Fuck me in my ass,” Monica said while rubbing her clit. He took hold of his cock, and slowly inserted it in Monica’s asshole. The pussy juice from Amanda helped lube it up real well.

The bed began to shake ferociously. Monica finally had another cock inside her ass after all these years. Then, a huge squirt came out of Monica, and blasted all over Nate. He stood there as he admired his fucking skills. Both women then got down on their knees, and began to suck again. “It’s time for us to taste your cum,” Monica said while stroking Nate’s dick with both hands.

After a few more strokes, Nate let out ropes of cum. Both women enjoyed having it on their faces. They licked the cum around their mouths and stood up. “Wait here, sweetie,” Amanda said while going to the drawer to grab something.

Both women walked out of the bedroom. Nate’s sperm was still dripping from their faces onto their perky breasts. They opened the front door to find their two husbands still standing with their ears pressed to the door. “You two did well,” Monica said.

“But unfortunately for you two, our marriages are over,” Amanda said with a smile.

Both Tim and Larry became furious, and were in shock. Both women presented their husbands with divorce papers. Larry and Tim gasped at what was happening. “Now, come here and lick up the cum of a real man,” Amanda said.

Both Larry and Tim went to their wives, and began to clean up Nate’s cum off their perfect tits. After they were clean, they handed them the divorce papers, and slammed the door. Nate watched the entire thing while his limp dick started to rise again.

“I hope you're ready, Nate,” Amanda said. Because this time, your cum is going straight down our pussies.

All three walked back to the bedroom. Both Amanda and Monica sat back on the bed. “This time, make sure the cum gets inside us,” Amanda said while closing her eyes.

Published 
Written by NakedTales
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments