Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sue Attends Her Repeat Performance

"My wife returns to her business landlords to protect her business"

107
16 Comments 16
6.8k Views 6.8k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Author's Notes

"This is a follow on story to Sue Closes The Deal If you enjoyed this story please hit the like button. I’m also keen to hear any feedback you might have particularly whether the lack of birth control added or distracted from the story (as I was in two minds as to whether this was a good idea or not). <p> [ADVERT] </p>Thank you."

It’s been about a month since my beautiful wife returned from a meeting with her business landlords, with four loads of cum in her married pussy, and two in her stomach.

Sue thought I would be angry with her but actually, when I saw the river of cum leaking out of her shaved pussy and heard about how she was fucked by two men, I can’t remember being so turned on. The fact that she had multiple orgasms while being filled at both ends also told me that something was missing from our marriage.

Finally, the day arrived for her to meet the landlords, Jason and Nick, again as agreed. I woke up and leaned over and kissed her gently, noticing that her nipples were already hard. Sue had woken before me and had been lying next to me, thinking about the day ahead, rubbing her pussy slowly and gently.

“Are you sure you still want to do this darling?”, I asked and she looked into my eyes and nodded slowly.

“Is there more to this than protecting your business against an unacceptable rise in rent?”, I asked, even though I was pretty sure I knew the answer.

Sue said, “I’m sorry darling, but I’ve been looking forward to this all month. You said you want me to be honest with you and the truth is, the last session was my most erotic experience ever and I’ve discovered a whole new side of myself, a side that I really like,”.

My gorgeous forty-two-year-old wife got out of bed and went to get ready. After showering and shaving her legs and pussy, she got dressed. The last time she met them she wore a business trouser suit, but there was no need this time, everybody understood the purpose of the meeting.

Our bedroom door opened and Sue emerged in a stunning low cut figure-hugging black dress that showed off her cleavage and her firm ass. The dress was short and the hem was halfway down her thighs. Sue is 5’ 8” and her legs, made more shapely by her black high heels, looked incredible in a pair of stockings. I kissed her gently and she left to meet Jason and Nick in a local hotel, so I waited with anticipation to find out what happened this time.

The day came and went and I could hardly concentrate on anything, wondering what my wife was doing at that moment. Finally, at not long after 6 p.m. I heard Sue return, so went to meet her at the door. She closed the door and turned around and smiled at me, so I took her by the hand and kissed her, tasting cum on her lips. We walked together into our bedroom, Sue sat on the bed and I asked her to tell me everything. My cock was already growing hard in my trousers before she even spoke.

“Jason sent me a text to let me know which room they were in, so I entered the hotel and found the lift,” she said quietly. The sexual tension, that was building inside her as she walked towards the room, was giving her butterflies and she could feel her pussy was already soaking wet. It did not take her long to find the room and she knocked on the door, which was quickly opened by Nick.

“Wow, you look incredible, please come in,” said Nick, and Sue smiled and followed his instruction. Jason was sitting on the bed and he looked my wife up and down.

“Fuck Sue, you are so fucking sexy!” exclaimed Jason, and he stood and walked towards her. He leaned in and started to kiss her passionately, putting one hand behind her head and the other on the small of her back. As she kissed him back, she could already feel his hard cock pressing into her and, when they stopped, Nick kissed her too and slowly pushed his tongue into her mouth as they both moaned.

They moved towards the bed and Nick moved behind my sexy wife and slowly unzipped her dress, kissing the back of her neck gently as he did so. Once the dress was unzipped Sue let it fall to the floor and stepped out of it. She told me she felt incredibly sexy standing there in a black bra and panties with hold-up stockings and knew that the dark patch on the front of her panties would already be revealing how hot and wet she was.

My cock was painfully hard so I unzipped my trousers and started to slowly stroke myself, asking her to continue. Nick unclipped her bra and removed it to reveal her beautiful pert breast and erect nipples. Jason gently lay Sue back onto the bed and started to pull down her soaking wet panties while she raised her hips, and once they were removed, he leaned down and she gasped as she felt his hot breath on her pussy. Jason looked up into her eyes and plunged his tongue into her dripping wet married hole.

“Of fuck!” she groaned, and Nick bent over her and started to suck her right nipple. This sent a huge bolt of sexual pleasure through her body, that made her tingle from head to foot, and she lay there in ecstasy as both men pleasured her. Jason took her clit into his mouth, pulse-sucked it, and moved his hand toward her slippery labia, brushing her thigh as he moved. Sue told me she felt Jason slide a finger inside her while he continued to tickle her clit with his tongue, and she felt her first orgasm starting to build.

The combination of the tongue on her pussy, a finger inside her, and her nipple being sucked was too much for her and she had a gigantic orgasm, her pussy convulsing while she groaned with desire. Jason continue to lick her soaking wet slit until her orgasm subsided and, while she lay there in the afterglow of her climax, both men stood and removed their clothes.

Both men were proud of the size of their cocks, Nick’s cock is eight inches and uncut and Jason’s is slightly smaller at seven inches, also uncut and much thicker. Their hard cocks stood out in front of them as they approached my wife on the bed. My wife said she looked hungrily at them as they joined her on the bed and she shivered with lust. Nick positioned himself between her legs and rubbed himself against the slippery folds of her shaved pussy, Jason knelt at my wife’s head and offered his fat cock for her to suck.

At this point, my wife reached out and started stroking me and I groaned and begged Sue to continue.

“I reached down and stroked Nick’s cock as I felt him slide deep inside me and then tasted pre-cum on Jason as he pushed his cock into my mouth,” she said. Nick wasted no time and started to fuck my wife of eighteen years roughly with powerful strokes, and Sue lifted her hips to meet his thrusts. Nick held my wife by the small of her back and increased his pace, and was fucking her so hard her pussy was almost becoming sore with the intensity.

Jason was pretty much skull fucking her by this point and as Nick lifted her legs higher to be able to plunge deeper, my wife started to cum. She couldn’t say anything as her mouth was full of hard cock so moaned as Nick continued to fuck her.

“I can feel you cumming on my cock,” said Nick and continued to fuck her hard and fast. Jason groaned without warning and flooded my wife’s hot mouth with his seed. She almost choked as he pumped spurt after spurt into her willing throat. Nick increased his pace even more as Jason finally slid his cock out of her mouth, so she reached behind Nick, grabbed his ass, and pulled him deeper inside her.

TalianaReyes
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TalianaReyes

Sue screamed, “Don’t stop I’m going to cum again!” and shook as she climaxed on Nick’s cock for a second time, as it plunged in and out of her. Her pussy contracted around his cock and Nick grunted as he spewed his warm seed deep inside my wife’s twitching hole. She pulled him deep inside her and felt the wetness grow as Nick flooded her womb with his hot cum.

He twitched again and again deep inside her as he unleashed his load and finally, rolled off her and lay next to her. All three were basking in the afterglow of orgasm as their breathing slowly returned to normal.

My wife had a far-off look in her eyes as she remembered the fucking of her life, so I sat next to her quietly, watching her slowly stroke my cock.

“I’ve got something important to tell you,” she said and I looked at her quizzically while she continued to stroke me.

“I stopped taking my birth control last month, so Nick was actually spurting his potent seed into my fertile married womb,”.

“WHAT! Why did you do that?” I shouted.

“Because I found the thought of him cumming inside me, knowing I was unprotected even more of a turn-on. I think that the first time he came inside me today was the most intense orgasm I have ever had,”. There was just something about the way she said this to me, coupled with the fact she said the ‘first time he came inside me today’, that triggered my orgasm and I came hard over her hand while she stroked me. As I continued to spurt, she instinctively lowered her head to take the rest of my load onto her tongue, swallowing my semen greedily once I was spent.

I sat back on the bed, unsure how to take this revelation, and looked at her as she absent-mindedly licked the cum that coated her hand, and then she looked at me and smiled a wry smile.

“It’s ok darling, I’ll take the morning-after pill tomorrow I have no intention of getting pregnant, I just wanted the thrill of fucking whilst unprotected”.

“Did anything else happen?” I asked shakily and she looked and me and nodded slowly.

“I’m tired now though darling so I’m going to take a nap, I’ll finish telling you what happened when I wake up,” she said cryptically and started to undress. I noticed as she removed her clothes to get into bed, how red, swollen, and wet her pussy was, even the top of her hold-up stocking were streaked with cum that did not belong to me.

I left the room in a daze and went to make dinner, whilst my well fucked wife recovered enough to be able to finish telling me what else had happened that afternoon. I made pasta and after about forty-five minutes my wife emerged from the bedroom in a silk robe, sat at the dinner table, and started to eat. I ate in silence, waiting for the right moment to ask her to continue until finally, she wiped her mouth and sat back satisfied and full.

“Well that was unexpected,” I said quietly.

“I know, I’m sorry I didn’t tell you before I left, but I was worried you’d stop me.”

“You’re damn fucking right I’d have stopped you, but provided you take the morning-after pill, I can get past it,” I said, trying to keep my composure.

“OK, so please continue, what happened next,” I asked tentatively.

“Well, we lay together on the bed recovering for a little while,” Sue said, and then crossed her legs on the dining room chair, and continued to describe the events of the day.

“I wasn’t expecting what happened next,” she said. My stomach tightened as she proceeded to tell me how Jason lay on his back and she mounted him, slipping his hard cock into her spunk-soaked sex. She started to ride him and leaned down to kiss him when she felt Nick behind her. At first, she didn’t understand what was happening, until she felt Nick smearing lube on her tight asshole. I know Sue has never had anal before so I looked into her eyes shocked.

“Did you let him fuck you in the ass?” I asked, trying to process yet another revelation. She looked at me and nodded.

While Jason was deep inside her pussy and she was bent forward kissing him, she felt Nick push a finger into her asshole. She gasped, then after a while, felt a second finger probing her bowels, there was no pain just a feeling she’d never had before. Jason continued to fuck her sopping hole when Nick removed his fingers and positioned his cock so it was pressed against her, virgin married asshole.

Sue told me that once Nick has pushed the head of his cock into her tight asshole, the rest was easy. He quickly slid his eight inches into her ass and she never felt so full, with one cock balls deep in her pussy and another in her ass, with only a thin muscle separating the two hard cocks.

Slowly they started to fuck both holes in unison and Sue thought she would pass out from the intensity of the pleasure she was feeling. They fucked her steadily for about twenty minutes, during which time she came three more times before, in concert, Jason started to unload in her pussy and Nick flooded her asshole with cum. Sue had never experienced the feeling of semen in her bowels before and said she loved how sexy she felt.

At this point, they were all spent so after resting on the bed for a while, Sue rose, kissed them both gently, and left the room to return home. I asked her to show me her ass hole and she stood up, turned around, lifted her robe, and showed me a gapping asshole leaking cum.

“Can I fuck your ass?” I asked and Sue looked over her shoulder at me, nodded, and knelt on the dining room chair. There was no need for more lube, she was already gaping and had a butthole full of lube and cum, so I got behind her a positioned the tip of my hard cock against her asshole. I groaned as I slid into her ass for the first time and was soon fucking her anus quickly. I notice my wife had her hands on her clit and she was rubbing it frantically, as I held onto her hips and fucked her ass as deeply as I could.

“I’m going to cum again darling,” she said and started to plunge her fingers into her sopping pussy. As she groaned and fell forward, I could feel her bowel muscles squeezing my cock as she climaxed. Her legs were shaking and I couldn’t hold on any longer, so added my sperm to the load that she already had in her ass, as deep as I could inside her while I moaned loudly.

After my orgasm subsided I withdrew exhausted and watched the cum drip out of her anus and onto our dining chair, and then Sue turned and sat down. We looked at each other for a few moments before smiling.

“I’ll tell you something, fuck knows how we will top this when the next visit is due next month,” she said.

Published 
Written by SilentOrgasm
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments