Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sue And I Need To Talk

"I decide I need to act in the aftermath of the third visit"

108
25 Comments 25
7.6k Views 7.6k
2.0k words 2.0k words

A few days ago, my beautiful wife returned from an overnight gangbang, sore, with several loads of semen in her stomach, leaking from her married pussy and asshole and covering her soft skin. This all started when she ended up fucking two men, Nick and Jason, the landlords of her small boutique business, in order to prevent an unsustainable rise in rent. She agreed to a monthly repeat performance, and they certainly “upped the ante” by fucking her virgin-married ass on the next visit.

But the third session took an entirely new turn. With her consent, Nick and Jason tied her up, blindfolded her, and invited five strangers to join in the fun, filling each of her sweet holes with their cocks. She even stayed overnight and let all seven men cum on her in the morning, before returning, sore and used, to our marital home. I waited a few days and then after dinner took her by the hand and looked into her beautiful eyes.

“We need to talk,” I said slowly.

“OK darling, what’s on your mind?” she replied.

“I think you know. Look, I cannot deny you are happier than I’ve ever seen you, and our sex life has never been better, but I’m concerned that things are escalating too much. I was worried when you didn’t return home and the risks of being tied up with seven men in the room, take your newfound sexuality to a place I’m not comfortable with,” I said, having rehearsed my little speech many times.

“I saw you preparing for this,” she chuckled, “But I understand and don’t want to hurt you. I love you and nothing that has happened has changed that,” she purred.

“I love you too, and I don’t want everything to stop but I think we need to establish some limits,” I continued. “So can we please agree to the following ground rules from now on?” I said.

“Of course darling, what are the lines we agree not to cross?” she enquired and looked deeply into my eyes.

“Well, first you must always tell me the truth, and in advance if you are agreeing to anything new. Secondly no surprises like unexpected overnight stays or extra men, and thirdly…,” I said with sexual tension building inside me, “Thirdly, I want to be present next time you meet them… and I want to watch,” I said firmly.

Sue looked at me for a long moment, contemplating what I’d said. Her face flushed a little as she repeated back to me.

“You want to watch? Fuck that’s so hot I’d love that,” she said with a sexy grin. “I agree to those principles,” she said finally, “provided the next session happens here,”

“Ok, but Jason and Nick need to also agree to these limits, in particular no surprises,” I said.

Two weeks passed and the day arrived for the fourth session with Nick and Jason. Sue had been to have her legs and pussy waxed, the day before, to ensure she was completely smooth and soft. The sexual tension had been building for days, and we’d agreed not to have sex to ensure the day was as charged as possible, consequently, I had spent most of the day hard as a rock with anticipation.

My wife had been in the bathroom and then our bedroom for at least an hour preparing, and when she emerged I gasped. Dressed in black lingerie, hold-up stockings, and high heels, her skin looked like fine china in comparison. Her black shoulder-length hair was tied up, her expertly applied makeup enhanced her natural beauty, and I observed she was even wearing the lavender lipstick that I love so much.

With perfect timing, our door-bell rang and I walked to the door as my stunning wife returned to our bedroom. Nick and Jason entered, shook my hand, and gave me a nod of respect, and without a word I directed them to our marital bedroom. Both men gasped when they entered and saw Sue, looking like sex on legs draped over our bed, and as I made myself comfortable on a chair in the room, they wasted no time in approaching my wife.

As Sue rose off the bed Jason kissed her, and I was stunned by how passionately my wife kissed him back. It was carnal, their tongues probing each other's mouths and as soon as they separated Nick took over and I watched him hold the small over her back, as he pushed his tongue into her soft mouth. Both men stripped naked and I watched as their hard cocks sprang out of their underwear, then my wife of twelve years sank to her knees and started to suck Jason while she wanked Nick. After a few minutes, she switched and Nick shuddered as she took him into her mouth, I heard her moan gently and I noticed the saliva coating Jason’s cock as she stroked him.

My cock was throbbing as I watched the woman I love pleasuring two men, only six feet in front of me. They moved her to the bed and while Jason removed her bra, Nick pulled her knickers to one side and I listened to Sue moan and whimper while he licked her married cunt as Jason sucked her nipples.

The noises that Sue was making as Nick licked her pussy and sucked her clit were incredibly erotic, and I watched the combination of her shaved pussy being probed by one tongue and her nipples being licked by another, neither of which belonged to her husband. I noticed her nipples were erect, her body flushed, toes curling and then she opened her legs wide and pulled his head into her sopping sex. He didn’t even need to use his fingers and I could see Nick’s cock twitching and his balls heavy and full of cum between his legs, as he knelt and gorged on her wet slippery cunt.

KiahBrownn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KiahBrownn

“Oh darling I can’t hold on any longer, I’m cummimg!” she squealed and her body convulsed as a huge orgasm washed over her. She moaned, mewed, and writhed in ecstasy and I couldn’t wait any longer, so I undid my trousers and took my eight-inch rock-hard, uncut cock into my hand, Hearing my wife orgasm was one of the most erotic moments of my life and I started to masturbate slowly.

As her orgasm subsided Nick pulled her knickers down and threw them on the floor next to me, they were soaking wet. I picked them up and tasted my wife’s juices, as Nick turned my stunning wife over and she got onto all fours. I gasped as I noticed she had a butt plug already inserted into her asshole and watched as Nick positioned his hard cock at the entrance to my wife’s slippery pussy. He slid inside her easily and they both let out a low moan of pleasure and lust. Nick started to fuck Sue and I could see she was pushing back against his every thrust.

I masturbated while I watched my wife getting fucked, and then watched Jason offer his hard cock, which she took into her mouth eagerly, Sue sucked his cock, bobbing her head up and down, taking Jason into her throat and the sound of her soaking married pussy being well fucked was simply electrifying. Nick was fucking my wife hard from behind, his balls slapping her and I could tell my wife was approaching another orgasm.

My cock throbbed in my hand and leaked pre-cum as I watched my beautiful wife being spit-roasted right in front of me. Nick suddenly groaned and pushed himself deep inside my wife and shuddered as he came, squirting his seed against her cervix.

“That’s it, give me your cum!” she hissed and then said, “Fuck! I’m cumming again!”

She shook as her orgasm took hold of her, as Jason leaned back and stroked his cock watching them both cum. Nick withdrew and his cum leaked out of my wife’s spasming cunt as Sue took Jason back into her mouth and continued to suck his throbbing cock. After a few minutes, he grunted and came in my wife’s mouth. When he finished spurting his load he sat back onto the bed and Sue turned her head to look at me, showed me her mouth full of cum, and then swallowed.

That was too much for me and I came, spurting cum over my hand and clothes. Sue smiled and used her finger to scoop some of Jason’s cum from her lips into her mouth, sucked her fingers clean, then lay on the bed to recover as both men lay beside her.

After a while, both men started to touch Sue and their cocks grew hard again. Sue looked at me and beckoned me to join them on the bed. I stood and stripped, wiping the cum from my hand onto my trousers, Once I was naked, I stroked myself slowly until my erection returned.

“I want you inside me, darling, now,” said Sue, and I lay on my back on the bed. Sue straddled me and I gasped at how hot and wet her well fucked cunt was. I thought about another man’s cum coating my cock as I slid inside, and I felt a huge surge of lust as the thought excited me so much. Jason moved behind Sue and I watched the ecstasy in her eyes as he slid the butt plug out of her ass. He reached for some lube from a nightstand and I felt him moving, then Sue groaned as he slid his cock into her married bowels. I could feel his cock pressing against mine as he started to fuck her ass, while I was balls-deep in my wife’s soaking-wet cunt.

As I watched, Nick slid his cock into my wife’s mouth, and I looked up to see his balls hanging over my face. Over the next ten minutes, Jason fucked my wife’s ass, while I remained inside her and she sucked Nick. She came at least twice, and I could feel her pussy spasming and twitching around my hard cock, before Jason stopped fucking her and came in her asshole. As he withdrew I felt my balls get wet as his cum leaked out of her and onto me. I groaned feeling his cum touching my skin, and just then Nick pulled his cock out of my wife’s mouth and started to squirt his semen on her beautiful face.

His cum dripped off her and landed on me, and the feeling of another man’s cum coating my balls and landing on my face sent me over the edge and I added another load of semen to my wife’s pussy. I squirted my seed deep inside her, as I was so turned on by the feeling and the smell of the semen from these men. One of the drops landed on my lip and, as I continued to pump my load into my beautiful wife, my tongue instinctively licked the salty cum. Sue saw me do this and moaned with lust, leant down, and pushed her tongue into my mouth. Her face was slippery with cum as she kissed me, and we both moaned into each other's mouths.

Both men left soon after and Sue kissed them both goodbye, before returning to our bed and lying down next to me.

“That was incredible,” she whispered, “and so much better with you involved.”

“Good, I intend to from now on,” I said.

“Are you curious about doing more than tasting their cum?” she asked mischievously.

“Perhaps…,” I said with a wry smile.

Published 
Written by SilentOrgasm
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments