Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

She Was Curious And So Was I

"I was her first lover, but not her last"

21
2 Comments 2
14.9k Views 14.9k
785 words 785 words
I met Laurie-Ann when she was just seventeen and still in high school. I was a grad student several years her senior. Her parents were hoping to get her into an Ivy League college and I was employed as her tutor. I knew immediately that she was the one for me, but realized I had to tread carefully. She worked hard and we saw a lot of each other over the following months. The two of us became very close on an intellectual level and, although it was clear to both of us that there was an unspoken subtext to our relationship, we somehow managed to keep things academic.

She didn’t make it to Cornell or Columbia but, fortunately for me, she was accepted at a college close to home and we were able to keep in touch. Early in her first semester I visited her at her dorm. Her lithe, girlish form and petite firm breasts were irresistible to me, and she surrendered her maidenhead to me one unforgettable fall evening. She had not been altogether inexperienced. Her boyfriends of the past had enjoyed fondling her above the waist, but she kept them at bay by satisfying them manually and sometimes orally. Surprisingly, none had managed to enter her holy of holies.

Fast forwarding ten years, our first daughter had been born and we had settled into a pleasant life of quiet domesticity. One day I asked her if it bothered her that I was the only guy she had ever been totally intimate with. She assured me, rather unconvincingly, that it did not. However, a month later, I was surprised when she raised the subject again and she confessed that it did rather bother her. I told her we could change that, if she really wanted to. We talked about it (usually during foreplay) but I couldn’t tell if she truly wanted to turn fantasy into reality, or if I could handle it. I finally asked her, “If I could find her a good-looking guy of appropriate age, did she want it to happen?” It seemed she did.

A few weeks later, a very nervous Laurie-Anne found herself, naked except for a pink chemise, in an up-scale hotel room, waiting for a stranger called David to arrive. On his arrival, I admitted him to the room and Laurie-Anne approved that he was indeed, very good-looking. Unfortunately, this seemed to increase her anxiety.

JulietaWolff
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JulietaWolff

After brief introductions, David went into the bathroom to take a shower. As his nude figure emerged, still drying his hair, I could see he had an impressive tan and a rock-hard erection. His penis was slightly curved and uncircumcised. It was at that moment the gravitas of the situation came home to me: this guy really was going to fuck my wife!

He joined Laurie-Anne in the bed and kissed her firmly, as if to establish control. David removed the chemise, and proceeded to explore her neck, breasts and torso with his hands and lips before moving down to assail her clitoris with his tongue. It was clear from the fullness of her spectacular nipples that she was definitely enjoying this attention, but she seemed increasingly apprehensive, perhaps because she was enjoying it. David was eager to do the deed but, as he mounted her, she gave me an imploring look, causing him to momentarily hesitate. I gave them both what I hoped was a reassuring nod, gently parted her labia, and heard her gasp as he entered her. He began rhythmically thrusting and, as their bodies began to move in unison and her moaning grew more intense, it was evident she had surrendered to his power - of course, for a woman, surrender is not defeat.

She squeezed my hand as he brought her to orgasm, at which point he released with a series of guttural grunts that presumably corresponded to the pulsations of his ejaculation. As he withdrew his flaccid and glistening penis, I noted, with detached curiosity, the trickle of fluid from Laurie-Anne’s vagina. He had become the second man to enjoy complete intimacy with Laurie-Anne.

Curiously, she turned to me and said, “I’m sorry Baby”, and began to cry uncontrollably. She asked me to leave the two of them together for two hours, which, with some trepidation, I agreed to do. On my return, David was gone and Laurie-Anne was all smiles. Needless to say, we enjoyed some sensational sex during the rest of the long night.

At breakfast the next day, I asked her if she wanted to make it three sometime. She turned her head and pretended not to hear the question, but she looked very cute as she smiled.

Published 
Written by megamountainman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments