Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Self Cucked

"I bring a man to my wife, he brings a woman to mine"

81
14 Comments 14
1.3k Views 1.3k
2.2k words 2.2k words

I shocked and surprised myself.

My wife and I were at a big box hardware store looking for a BBQ grill. A tall, blond, fit young man approached my wife and asked if he could help her. He had a heavy East European accent and immediately charmed her.

As I watched my Latina wife, five feet two inches tall, with 34DD tits, a waist still firm after the kids, a round ass and toned legs, I immediately had a raging hard-on envisioning this man sucking and fucking my wife. I was a bit horrified that from out of nowhere, I wanted to see them in bed while I watched. I had always thought men that were cucks were pathetic. Now here I was thinking of becoming one.

The young man, I'll call him David, showed us the grills and explained in broken English how they worked. My wife was polite to him, but I could tell she also was a little attracted to him. As she spoke, she touched his arm and listened as if her life depended on it.

He made the sale, and as we were finished, he said to me out of her earshot, "Your wife is beautiful."

"I think so, too. Would you like to spend some time with her?"

"What you mean?"

"Would you like to be with her, touch her?"

He was confused because of the language barrier, but he said, "It's okay to touch her?"

"Not here, but here is our address. Come to our home tonight." I handed him a slip of paper with our address.

My mind was totally whacked. My wife had no idea what I was planning, but I was moving full steam ahead, not thinking of the consequences.

When my wife and I got to our car, I started a conversation that changed our lives.

"What did you think of David?"

"He was nice. Why do you ask?"

"He told me you were beautiful. I think he was very attracted to you."

"Really? He was cute."

"I think if I hadn't been with you, he would have hit on you. Would you have let him?"

"Yeah, right," my wife said.

"Really. He would have been all over you."

"I'm too old for him, you're dreaming. But he was sure cute."

"I don't know how to tell you this," I said, "but I invited him to the house tonight. I haven't taken care of you properly for a while. So...maybe he can."

"What? What are you talking about?!?"

"It's just that he liked you, and I saw how you looked at him, so I invited him over. Tell me you weren't thinking about how his hard, young cock would feel."

My wife's head was now spinning, but she wasn't angry or mad. I think she was intrigued. We had been together a long time, and I knew I hadn't kept up with her sexually.

"What do you think is going to happen if he visits?"

"It depends on you. If you put on your little red dress, your CFM stilettos, then whatever you want will happen."

She asked, "Why are you doing this?"

"You deserve satisfaction. And if I'm there, I'll know you're safe. Tell me when he was talking to you that you weren't sizing him up. Tell me honestly, and I'll stop this right now."

Her silence was the answer. We had done role play where she is seduced and used as a fuck toy by another man while I watched, but we always ended with me banishing the other man and finishing her off. We were now headed to a place neither of us ever expected.

"You want to watch David and me, don't you?"

"I'd be lying if I said no."

"I can't believe we're having this conversation."

But I sensed we were both looking forward to her being used by another man.

We got home, and she went to our bedroom and laid out what she would wear. Then she undressed and showered. While she was in the shower she shaved her legs, and paid special attention to carefully shaving her pussy and mons. Then she manicured her hands and feet and polished her nails with my favorite blood red polish. Next, she spent time combing her dark brown hair.

When she finished, she looked utterly fantastic.

David was set to arrive at our house at seven p.m., and promptly at seven, the doorbell rang. He had gone home and cleaned up, and was dressed casually and wearing sandals.

"Come in, welcome to our home."

"Thank you, I bring bottle of vodka. And soon my friend will come."

I hadn't expected for my wife to be taken by two men, but I didn't say anything to stop it.

He came in the house and we opened the bottle to have a shot. I needed it to bolster my courage. I opened the bottle and poured two shots. He saluted me in Ukrainian, but I had no idea what he said. We tossed back the drinks just as my wife walked in, looking incredibly sexy and gorgeous.

"Hello David. I'm glad you are visiting."

She walked up to him and wasted no time.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him in to kiss him. He reciprocated by putting his hands on her ass and pulling her into his body. In literally seconds, they were kissing and grinding on each other. I watched, aware my cock was growing harder than I could ever remember.

David looked at me and said, "I fuck your wife. Okay? I take her to your bed."

I looked at the lust pouring out of every pore in my wife's body. She looked dazed with sexual tension.

"Okay."

As they moved to my marital bed, my wife looked at me and said, "Stay out here, honey."

And just like that, I was cucked.

Before they left me, David said, "Not to worry. My friend here soon."

I had forgotten he said another was coming and now realized my wife would be thoroughly used, thoroughly fucked by strangers, and she couldn't wait. And I was the cause that turned her into a slut with my encouragement.

They went to our bedroom, and my wife told me later what happened.

David told my wife, "Strip, but not shoes."

With no hesitation, my wife released the straps on her dress, and it pooled at her feet.

"Undress me."

CiaraRioo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CiaraRioo

My wife unbuckled his pants and pulled them to the floor. David was commando, and his eight inch uncircumcised cock stood straight out and smacked my wife in the face. He stepped out of his sandals and pulled his shirt over his head.

He put his hands on my wife's shoulders, and after deeply kissing her, pushed her to a kneeling position and said, "Suck."

My wife seized his cock with both hands and kissed the helmet before sucking only the tip into her mouth. She slowly took in more cock while her pussy, throbbing with desire, started to drip fluid that would soon assist him to slip inside of her.

David grabbed a fistful of her hair and started face fucking my bride. Though she gagged, she loved the control he had taken from her. He stroked in and out her mouth as my wife's mouth became sloppy with the drooled saliva pooling onto the floor. He tensed up, then my wife was rewarded with a load of warm cum exploding in her mouth. She usually did not swallow, but David forced his spurting cock to stay in her mouth, so she drank him down. And drank him with pleasure.

Through I couldn't watch his violation of my wife's face, I could hear their moans and groans. I envisioned my wife potentially no longer be satisfied with me.

She greedily sucked him and was pleased that in spite of his orgasm he stayed rock hard. She took his hand and had him release the hold he had on her hair and stood.

"My turn."

She kissed David, and he tasted his own cum from her mouth and lips.

"David, do you understand when I say, eat me?"

He understood.

He kissed her again and laid her on her back. Spreading her legs wide apart, he kneeled and kissed her again, then moved to her chest and suckled her nipples. They were hard and stood out like hard pencil erasers.

"I mark you," said David.

He focused on sucking, almost violently, on the underboob of my wife's left tit. Soon, against her olive skin, a dark, angry, purple hickey stood out. As he sucked her tits and nipples, I could hear her moans of pleasure.

"Oh fuck, oh David, that feels so good. Fuck!!!"

For the first time in my wife's life, she came from having her tits sucked and played with.

After creating her purple welt, he kissed her way down her stomach and bald mons and pussy. Fluids secreted from the pleasure my wife was experiencing dripped out of her cunt. David lapped the nectar and found her exposed and throbbing clit. He licked, then sucked on it while my wife clamped her thighs around his head. He was locked in place and proceeded to alternate between pushing his tongue deep inside her pussy and sucking her clit. He pulled away long enough to lick her perineum before sucking he anus and rimming before thrusting his tongue into her brown, musky back door.

She screamed in pleasure and exploded in an orgasm she later told me she had never experienced.

She bucked and bucked as the flood of pleasure wracked her body. David pried himself away from her locked thighs in the middle of her climax and positioned his eight inches of cock at the entrance of her body, teasing her by rubbing his cock's helmet up and down her slit and across her clit.

"Oh god! Fuck me, David! Fuck me!"

Teasing, he said, "You beg me. Beg me to fuck your pussy."

"Please! Please fuck me. Please give me your cock! Please!"

He lingered a moment, then placing his dick on the folds of her pussy, he made one hard thrust and buried his eight inches of cock to the hilt. My wife screamed again at the simultaneous pain and pleasure of Ukrainian cock reaching her cervix.

He pistoned in and out of my wife as she experienced the fuck of her life. After only minutes of their coupling she cried out, "Oh my god, I'm coming again! I'm coming!"

My wife's cries triggered David as he experienced a boiling in his balls. He continued to fuck her with passion and exploded bareback and dumped his sperm into my wife.

They collapsed onto each other as David's cock throbbed inside my wife's cunt. Their sweat-covered bodies slid against each other. His cock diminished slightly and softening, but remaining inside her.

I only knew of my wife's satisfaction when she later told me the story.

As they were finishing their first fucking I had a raging hard on like I had never experienced. My cock was in my hand and I stroked, listening to their lovemaking. I didn't even realize when I had pulled out my dick.

But my concentration snapped when I heard the doorbell ring. The next man up to use my wife was at the door.

Or so I thought.

I rearranged myself and answered the door and was shocked to see a gorgeous blond woman.

"Hello, I'm friend of David."

I was speechless.

"He invite me to come over, my name is Gloria."

I welcomed her in and invited her to sit. I asked if she wanted a drink, and she replied, "Vodka."

I got her, and me, a shot from David's bottle; we toasted and drank it down. I didn't know what to say, so I said my wife and David were busy.

She looked at me and said, " Yes, I know. David ask me to keep you busy."

I looked at the beautiful young woman before me. She was dressed in a loose fitting sweater, tight jeans and white tennis shoes. She looked to be David's age, mid to late twenties and was utterly attractive.

"Pardon me? You're here to keep me busy?"

"Yes. I keep you busy."

Gloria stood up and walked to me. She said, "We play now, and later we talk, okay?"

She pulled me to my feet and we kissed as she fit her body into mine. I didn't know how or what was happening, but my cock, which had never gone soft, pressed into her body.

I took Gloria's hand and walked her to our spare bedroom. As we passed the door to the bedroom I share with my wife I saw her naked body wrapped in David's arms, with his cock still embedded in her pussy. She had been thoroughly fucked by a man we had only met hours before.

Gloria saw me looking and said, "Don't worry. I will take care of you."

Published 
Written by Kc1952
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments