Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ron and Ronnie Chapter 4 - Ronnie Visits Me

"Ronnie visits me, then splits with Ron."

12
4 Comments 4
6.1k Views 6.1k
4.7k words 4.7k words

I had not seen Ron for quite a while. Occasionally, I saw Ronnie because she and my wife, Sue had become good friends.

Then one day while my wife, Sue was out of town, Ronnie turned up on my doorstep. The previous day, Sue had told me that Ronnie had taken a short holiday with another man. I had asked Sue was Ron aware and she told me that she doubted it.

As you might guess, it took me by surprise to see Ronnie. She was not in the habit of turning up at my door when my wife was away. I knew that she was aware that Sue was spending the day down in the city shopping so I wondered what her motivation was. At that stage, even though I knew that Sue had cheated on me there was no way that I would do the same to her. My view was that Sue had made a mistake as some are likely to do under the right circumstances.

I, myself had on one occasion been tempted when a female workmate had rubbed against me at a party and made suggestions indicating that she was willing if I was interested. I had quietly told her that I was married but if ever I did decide to cheat on my wife she would be top of my list. I then excused myself and left the party. It was tempting so I understood how easy it would have been to stray in that type of situation.

I knew it was Ronnie before I answered the door because I had seen her car pull up outside.

“Hello, Ronnie. What brings you over this way? I hope Ron is OK.”

“Ron is OK. I just thought I’d drop in to say hello. This is the first time since our wedding that I have been able to see you without Sue being present.”

“So you know that Sue is off shopping but you still came over?”

“Yes, I thought you and I might have a coffee together and a chat. We have a few hours. She told me she would be away till late afternoon.”

“OK. I’ll boil the kettle. Do you want coffee or tea? I wouldn’t bet on the late afternoon thing. She didn’t have a lot to do so I wouldn’t be surprised if she was back by lunchtime.”

“You don’t know, do you?”

“Know what?”

“Fuck, you don’t. Put it this way, she will definitely not be back till late afternoon. She may not even be back until after dark.”

“Shopping shouldn’t take that long, Ronnie.”

“No, you’re right, shopping won’t take long at all but she won’t be home until late.”

“Are you are suggesting she is doing something else, maybe meeting someone? From the way you are telling me and because she hasn’t told me then I can guess you are suggesting that it is another man.”

She nodded to confirm what I was saying. “I’m not suggesting it. I’m telling you that she is. Your problem is that you are too trusting.”

“I think we had better change the subject, don’t you?”

“OK, I’ll change the subject, if you don’t want to know about it.”

“It’s not that I don’t want to know about it, it’s the way I’m finding out about it that matters. If and I say if, Sue is doing what you say then as her friend why would you want to tell me?”

“You and I have been friends and even lovers well before Sue came along.”

“That’s true but I had thought that we had moved on from that. I would have thought that your friendship with Sue would negate anything else.”

“You must have some idea of why I keep my friendship with Sue going. Don’t tell me that you think I have forgotten what we had and what we could have had?”

“Ronnie, you married my best mate. What we had was because Ron let us have it. Once you and he were married and building a family that all had to go. We had a responsibility to move on. At least I did. I moved on from it. Surely you must have as well.”

“I still dream of it. Don’t tell me that you don’t ever think about it?”

“Of course I think about it at times. It is part of my past and our past is part of us but I don’t expect it to come back to me. That can’t happen. It is history and you need to treat it like history. You can draw experience and learn from it. You might even use it to stimulate you on occasions but you can’t expect it to come back because it won’t.”

“Are you telling me to leave?”

“No, you’re a friend and I don’t treat friends like that but don’t expect something from me that I can’t give you, Ronnie.”

“I think that you are avoiding the real issue, Goyse. Your wife is in bed right now with some man that she has met. You have the opportunity to do the same with me but your pig-headed, stubbornness is stopping you.”

“Ronnie, I have to wake up each day and look in the mirror. You and I slept together because your husband brought us together but in doing that I made a commitment both to myself and to your husband that I would let you go, that I would not pursue you.”

“You talked to Ron about that?”

“No, I didn’t have to talk to him about it. I made the commitment to myself on his behalf.”

“I don’t think he expected you to do that.”

“Maybe not but it still doesn’t change my commitments. Ron is a very good friend. I can’t have sex with his wife and not regret that. The guilt would eventually destroy me Ronnie, and if you are chasing sex on the side it will eventually devour you as well. You must feel some type of guilt for doing what you are.”

“What do you mean by that?”

“What I mean is that I know about your weekend affair.”

“Sue has been blabbing on me, has she? She’s got a big mouth that one. I’d bet from the men she has been meeting that it’s not the only thing that’s oversized.”

I ignored the last part, even though she was spot on. “Ronnie, you just told me that she is screwing some man somewhere. Surely you don’t have the right to complain about her telling me about what you have been up to.”

“I guess you are right. Look, I had better go. Can I give you a hug?”

“Yes, of course. Come here.”

I took her into my arms. It felt wonderful. For a moment I thought I should not have pushed her away. “I still love you,” she said.

“I still have feelings for you too Ronnie but it can’t go any further than that.”

She pulled my head down and kissed me again. My body was reacting to it. I moved my lower body away to prevent her feeling my erection. Damn, how I’d love to sink into the beautiful red pussy of hers but I just knew if I did it would destroy me. I suffered a lot getting over the wedding night and I didn’t want to put myself in that position again.

As she broke away from me I said, “We’ll catch up next week.”

“Do you think so?”

“Yes, I’ll get Sue to arrange for the four of us to get together.”

She didn’t answer but walked towards the door. I saw her to the car and as she pulled away she had tears running down her cheeks. What was all that about? Why didn’t she respond when I suggested that we should get together? I just had a feeling that something was wrong. I couldn’t worry about it because I now knew that my suspicions about Sue were correct. Ronnie had confirmed that. Maybe from what she said things were a good deal worse than I had suspected.

When Sue came home, it was after dark. I had work that night and was ready to leave so couldn’t spend the time to try to find out what she had been doing during the day. I normally used my bike for work but that night I decided to use the car. Sue objected loudly about it but I told her that my bike was not running so I had no option.

When I arrived at work, I went through the car. I found a receipt for a motel room in the city for that night. This practically verified what Ronnie had told me.

When I arrived at the office I was told to call my wife, urgently. I picked up the phone and rang. The moment that she answered, she simply said, “Ronnie has left Ron. I thought I should call you straight away because he needs someone to be with him. Can you get away from work?”

“OK, I’ll call my boss at home and tell him that I have a family emergency. If you hear from Ron tell him I’m on my way. How did you find out?”

 “I know one of his neighbours. He called me straight away because he knows that we are friends with Ron.”

“Who was it? I’d like to drop in while I’m there and thank him for calling.”

“Don’t worry about it I’ve already thanked him before he left.”

“He was at our place? Why didn’t he just call? It seems unusual that he would drive in to tell you. How did he know where you lived?”

“I don’t know, maybe he looked it up somewhere. Ron needs you. We can talk about this some other time can’t we?”

I didn’t drive straight out to Ron’s house. I headed in the opposite direction towards my place. Parked outside my house was an orange ford. I took the number plate and headed for Ron’s house.

Ron met me with the usual greeting, “G’day old mate. What brings you out this way?”

“Sue rang and told me that Ronne had pissed off. I thought you could do with a bit of company.” I looked around and continued, “Where are the kids?”

“They're OK, they are with my mum. I haven’t had the guts to tell them yet. I don’t know how I will cope with the kids, my job and little help. I’ve been running it over in my brain and I just can’t work out how I’ll do it.”

“Don’t worry about that just yet. You have plenty of friends who will help out when it’s needed. The best approach is to come to terms with what happened, why it happened and try to work out if it is just a temporary thing.”

“She’s not going to be back. That’s one thing that I’m fairly certain of. She had everything that a woman could want with me. She had no reason to leave. She would have spent time thinking about it before she made her decision.”

“You’re in shock now, Ron. Things may not be the way you think they are? Sometimes women feel trapped in a marriage. I know that’s how Sue feels sometimes. They think that they need something more to feel that they are getting the best out of life but when they are alone in a room with no one there they come to their senses.”

“No, that’s not the way it is. There are things that you don’t know about. My relationship with Ronnie was not much different from your relationship with Sue.”

Ron’s statement shocked me. Did he know more about Sue and me than what I expected? “I don’t quite understand what you are saying, Ron?”

“You should, old mate. Like Sue, my wife was having affairs. I knew about it and did nothing about it. In fact, I kept dropping hints that it was OK as long as she always came home to me. She once told me that she would but also said that if she didn’t come home one night then I should be prepared because that would mean that she would never come back.”

“Do you think Sue is having affairs?”

“Don’t act dumb, Goyse. You know she is.”

“I wasn’t certain but I thought she might be.”

“You mean to say that you haven’t discussed it with her? I think that it is time you made a decision, Goyse. Either you accept it or you reject it and you need to let her know because if you don’t you won’t have any control.”

“Are you going to explain it to me Ron, or are you going to leave me wondering what we have been talking about?”

“I can’t explain your situation to you, Goyse, but if you promise to keep your mouth closed I’ll tell you about Ronnie and me.”

GavannaJet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GavannaJet

“I think you should. It might help you to talk about her.”

“It all happened as a result of our wedding night. As you will remember, Ronnie and I invited you to join us. After that night, Ronnie and I talked a lot about it. I know that you didn’t sleep that night but you both kept making love until morning. I told her that I didn’t want her to get with you again because I was worried that you were too attached to her and I knew she was to you.”

“Thanks for your vote of confidence, Ron. I had no intention of taking her away from you.”

“Yes, I understood that but I also knew that if people become too close everything else can get forgotten. Anyway, to continue, Ronnie told me that she found the extra size that you have over me was something that really turned her on and gave her feelings she had never experienced before. She told me that when we made love she sometimes felt empty and I sometimes left her dissatisfied.”

“Yes, Sue has said the same to me.”

“Ronnie said that she loved me but that exceptional thrill was missing. I told her that if she needed it then perhaps we could find a way to resolves that. What I did was I purchased a sized dildo. We nicknamed it ‘Blackie’. For a while, she seemed to be happy but then one night she told me that it was just a piece of rubber. It was not a man’s cock and it was the real feeling and the contact that did it for her.”

“I guess it is like having a wank for a man as opposed to making love to a woman.” 

“Yes, I suspect you’re right. She then told me that your Sue had a couple of men who she has affairs with and Sue had invited her to join her one afternoon. I asked her to explain what she was proposing. She said that if she were to join Sue then she would have the opportunity to enjoy someone who was even longer and thicker than you were. I told her I would have to think about it. That night and the next night we had the best sex that I had ever experienced.”

“That should have told you that it was just the thought of it that turned her on. You didn’t agree, did you?”

“I wasn’t going to agree but then I realized that it was not only her that got turned on by it. Some of the excitement was me just thinking about it. For me, it was similar to our wedding night where I knew you wanted her and I found that exciting, very exciting. My thoughts were that if I got that turned on just thinking about it what would happen if she actually did it. The more I thought about it the more I was convinced that she should try it.”

“So you told her to go ahead?”

“Yes, I did. I agreed on the condition that if she developed feelings for another man she was to get up and come home to me. Her response was that if she got strong enough feelings for another guy then she would not be coming home to me ever.”

  “Fuck, how did you handle that?”

“I panicked. I told her that I could not agree with those conditions. She looked at me for a long time and then told me that if I could not agree to that then she would have to do what Sue was doing and that was to do it without my approval. She told me that she didn’t want to go behind my back but if I tried to control her then I would never know what she was up to. She then told me that it was up to me how I handled it. I could be involved where she told me everything or she could just do it and I would never know what was happening.”

“That’s like blackmail. What did you do?”

“What option did I have? I agreed of course. She told me that her first outing was to be on the following Thursday and she asked me did I want to help her get ready. I told her I did so I took an afternoon off work. I knew that you were on the afternoon shift to start at three o’clock so I went to work for the morning and came home around midday. In the morning, Ronnie had been out and had her hair done. When I got home she was ready to have a shower. She had waited for me. She asked me to scrub her for her new lover. It was highly erotic. The only time I had ever been that hard was my wedding night with you.”

“So you were enjoying it?”

“You have no idea, Goyse. When we got into the shower I asked her had she ever thought of shaving her muff. Her response was to ask me would I do it for her. I took my razor but realized that her pubes were too long to attack with a razor. I had her lie down on a towel. I took a pair of scissors and clipped her. She was so turned on that her juices were flooding from her and I was so hard that it ached. I tried to make love to her but she told me that she needed to be clean for the evening. She played with me as I soaped her up and as I shaved her. My orgasm was so intense that I sprayed her with my cum. She then forced me to lick her clean before we showered.”

“You ate your own cum? Shit man, that’s something!”

“I had never ever thought of doing anything like that but I actually enjoyed it. When I hesitated, she grabbed my face and forced me down on to it. Once I started it became easier and she let me go. I helped her dress in the sexiest clothes she had. There was no way that any man was going to turn her down dressed like that. Before she left I was just as hard thinking about what she was going to do as I was when I shaved her beautiful pussy.”

“Yes, she is exceptionally nice down there isn’t she? Mind, we are both lucky men to have such beautiful women, Ron. I sometimes wonder how we managed to get such lovely ladies.”

“Yes, we were lucky. Don’t forget, you still have yours. You need to get her talking to you Goyse or you may end up like I have.”

I ignored his warning although I had plans to try to see if I could catch Sue out to force her to admit what she was up to. “How did it go when she came home?”

“She arrived home around eleven O’clock that night. I had picked the kids up from school and put them to bed. I was finding it difficult by then but I was still aroused. I dearly wanted her home to hold her in my arms and to make love to her. I felt like I needed to reclaim her or something like that. When she walked in the door she looked like she had been through a chaff cutter. The smell of sex was so strong that when it first hit me I felt repulsed but very aroused at the same time.”

“Fuck, it must have been terrible for you to see her like that?”

“It wasn’t actually. It felt repulsive because of the odour but I have never felt the desire to make love to her as strongly as I did that night. I asked her why she was so late and she said that Sue wanted to stay as long as she could but had to be home long enough to clean up before you got home from work at midnight. It seemed that everything was organized around your timing.”

“Did she tell you about it?”

“Yes, she told me everything. I’m not sure that I can tell you about it all because a lot of it involved Sue. I took her to bed straightaway but she wanted to shower but I wouldn’t let her.”

“It’s probably better that you tell it all to me, Ron because the more I know about what Sue is up to the more likely I will be able to confront her about her behaviour.”

“Well, as I said I took her to bed without allowing her to wash. She had been stretched more than I had ever imagined she could be so whoever she was with must have been enormous. His sperm was still leaking from her and the crotch of her panties was soaked. To you and I, sperm appears to be like a thick white substance but I have found out that if left in a woman for a time it becomes a clear jelly and that was leaking profusely from her swollen pussy that was gaping open.”

“I’m glad that you told me that because I observed Sue like that one night. She explained it by telling me that she was ovulating. When I made love to her it was like I couldn’t touch her inside and so smooth it was unbelievable.”

“That is the exact description that I was going to give you of how Ronnie was that night and I’ve seen her that way many times since. It sounds as if you had caught Sue before she had time to clean up.”

“Maybe because the guy who relieved me at work came in an hour early to let me go home because I had worked an extra hour for him so it was likely. What happened with Ronnie?”

“When we got into bed, we kissed a lot. She told me that she was too sore for sex. I asked her who she had been with and she said there were several men. While Sue was with one she had the others playing with her. Sue had asked that she go first with most of them so that they would last when her time came. She said the smallest of them was larger than you and you had been the biggest she had ever experienced before that.”

“So Sue was using Ronnie to prepare the men for her?”

“Yes, that is what Ronnie told me. She said the first guy had trouble getting into her and he came before he was halfway in. He kept telling her that she was the tightest slut he had ever been with. The next guy used his cum as a lubricant and forced himself most of the way in but she said it hurt her so she kept pushing him away. Sue intervened and told him to leave and never come back saying that if he could not respect them he was not welcome. After that, she said the guys were gentle and she really enjoyed it. She was really impressed at how much power Sue seemed to have over them. Ronnie said she seemed to have absolute control.”

“That’s Sue. She always needs to be in control. How did you handle her story?”

 “Ronnie described the feeling of being stretched to her absolute limit. She said that Sue had organized the men in order of size so that each was either longer than the one before or thicker. If she hadn’t done that she believes that the later ones may have split her little pussy open. As it was the longer ones could not get it all in. She told me that they came in contact with her cervix. She could feel it and she got one of them when he was about to come to push up against what she believed to be the entrance to her ovaries before he reached orgasm and when he shot his seed it went straight into her ovaries.”

“That’s really rubbing it in isn’t it, telling you that he was shooting his seed into her eggs? How did you feel about that?”

“You have no idea how aroused I felt. Fuck, if she had not been on the pill he almost certainly would have made her pregnant because she was ten or eleven days after her period had ended. We spent the whole night with her describing everything to me. After she could see that I didn’t get angry about it all she took my face kissed me then pushed me down between her legs. Initially, I felt that same revulsion that I had felt when I smelled the sex odour on her but after a while, it passed and I enjoyed cleaning her up.”

“Fuck, Ron, are you telling me that you licked her clean?”

“Yes, perfectly clean and I’ve done it several times since. Once I had cleaned her up she pulled me up along her body and I slipped into her slippery pussy. She had told me that she was too sore but once I licked her she wanted me. It was fantastic, Goyse, very, very special. You need to take the time to tell Sue that you understand her and get her to talk to you about what she is doing before you lose her like I have lost Ronnie.”

“But if you both enjoyed it so much, Ron why did she leave?”

 “I probably caused that. I’m not quite ready to talk about that yet, Goyse. There are still some things that I have trouble talking about.”

With that, he burst into tears. I put my arm around him and hugged him like I would my brother or some other family member. I felt closer to him than I ever did to any one of my family and we were a very close family. The things he had shared with me and talked to me about over the next few months were things that I would never think of discussing with my brother.  With Ron’s breakdown, I changed the subject to other matters to allow him to recover but he was to raise the issue with me the next time we were together. He needed to talk about it and I was the only person who he thought would understand.

Published 
Written by goyse
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments