Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ron and Ronnie Chapter 19 - She Does It Again

"Shirley and I spend our day together. Ronnie cheats again."

8
2 Comments 2
3.8k Views 3.8k
7.0k words 7.0k words

Goyse

As Shirley and I sped away from Ted she looked at me and asked, “Why did you give Ted a book? What was that about?”

“It’s just a story about a couple, Shirley.”

“What about the couple?”

“It’s about a man who loves his wife so much he wants her to have everything but to give her everything, he has to go without himself. It starts simple. She wants a new outfit but he needs new tools for his job so to make her happy he keeps using his old tools. Eventually an electrical short in his drill puts him in hospital. She is very concerned but he says, 'don’t worry love, I’ll be alright.'”

“She should have gone without because his life was in danger because of her greed.”

“He didn’t see it that way. He saw that his sacrifice meant that she was happy and that was all that mattered to him so when she wanted a new car he went into debt to get it and didn’t buy the new utility that he needed for his work. Then he had an accident. The brakes failed on his work truck.”

“So she put him in danger again.”

“He wasn’t hurt so life went on. He was happy because she had her new car and all he cared about and all he lived for was to make her happy.”

“One day, she came home and told him a story about a young man who paid her a lot of attention while she was out driving in her new car. She told him how good it made her feel that someone so young and handsome was interested in her. She said that he had asked her on a date. She didn’t give him an answer because she didn’t want him to know that she was married.”

“So she deceived the young man and led him on.”

“I suppose you could say that, but the husband wanted her to be happy so he asked her was she tempted to accept his offer. She told her husband that she would have, if she had not been married to him. He went away and thought about it and in his mind, her marriage to him was stopping her from enjoying going out with the young man. After a lot of thought, he decided to tell her that he would accept that she could let the young man believe that she was not married.”

“So she went on a date like you and I are doing tonight.”

“Well, not initially, because she accused him of being selfish. She also told him that to suggest that he could not possibly love her. To her, it felt as if he was trying to get rid of her. She was very suspicious. In fact, she got a guy to follow him to make sure that he was not cheating on her but of course there was nothing to discover. He was only ever interested in one woman and that was his wife. He wanted her to have everything and to be happy.”

“So they lived happily ever after.”

“Nope, they weren’t going to be happy, not yet anyway. She had to find out more about her husband first. What got to her is her suspicion that he was not being upfront with her. She knew he was hiding something but she didn’t know what it was. She didn’t trust him. After all, he had told her she could date another man. There had to be a reason. She believed that it had to be to allow him to have an affair with some other woman.”

“So why did he do it? Surely there had to be more than love behind it.”

“There you go. You already understand her thought process. She knew that no one does anything unless there is something in it for them. She was so worried about what his motivation was that she convinced herself that he had to be cheating on her so what do you think she did?”

“She accepted to go on the date with the young man, didn’t she?”

“Now you are starting to understand where this was leading. She thought that if he could do it so could she.”

“So it destroyed their marriage?”

“No, the husband suspected that she would do what she did so he put a tracker on her new car which allowed him to follow her. He watched from a distance as his twenty-nine-year-old wife made love to her twenty-year-old boyfriend in the back seat of her new car.”

“So he caught her doing it?”

“Well yes, but he only watched from a distance. It almost broke his heart but he knew that it was important to her and all he cared about was her and what she wanted.”

“What happened? Surely it must have damaged him and his relationship?”

“Rather the opposite. You see the boyfriend was young. He knew nothing of life and love. He only had his own interests at heart. He didn’t care about how she felt or what happened to her after he had his fun with her. She expected him to use a condom but he wasn’t going to wear one of those things. They took away some of the thrills for him. He got his rocks off and she didn’t see him again.”

“So what happened? Did their marriage break up?”

“No, their marriage survived. The husband knew the risk that he was taking and he had weighed up all the possibilities so some weeks later when she announced to him that she was pregnant he was ecstatic. She was going to be a mother and he was going to become the dad of her child.”

“But it wouldn’t have been his child, would it?”

“No, but do you think that it mattered to him. He loved her and the child was going to be part of her so how could he not love it?”

“So they lived happily ever after?”

“Of course they did. One night before the baby was born she felt so ashamed that she started to tell him the truth. As she started to talk he understood what she was about to tell him and he hushed her up. To save her the stress of that, he looked at her and said, ‘Young James will be part of you so he will always be mine no matter what you say.’ James, of course, was the name of the young man who had fathered her child.

“He let her know that he knew without telling her. Is that it?”

“Probably. The idea of the author was to show that he loved his wife so much that he wanted her to be sexually satisfied. At no time did the author say that she wasn’t but as you read you get the impression that she had not experienced a lot so she felt that perhaps the grass may be greener on the other side of the hill. He offered her the opportunity to see what she might be missing. In doing so he understood the risk that he was taking but he loved her so much that he was willing to take that risk.

“It seems to be on a parallel to our story doesn’t it except you are the experienced one.”

“Well, sort of. You’re not pregnant yet though.”

“That is not going to happen, is it?”

“No, that is not going to happen unless you and Ted want it to.”

“I don’t but Ted is so screwed up over this thing who knows what he wants. Do you know who wrote this story? He appears to have had some experience of these things to be able to capture the erotic nature of it all. Perhaps he experienced something similar himself, that is if it was a man who wrote it.”

“Yes, it was a man. You know him actually.”

“Do I?”

“Yes, you’re going out to dinner with him tonight.”

“You write stories?”

“Some. When something happens in my life that I think would make a good story I like to write it down. The story is never exactly the same as the event but I like to expand and modify it to try to make it more interesting.”

“So the pregnancy and the child was that real.”

“Yes, that part is exactly as I told the story. Some of the events leading up to it were different and she did not tell me for some time after the birth. The changes were necessary to make sure that no one could identify me or Sue so the events had to be fictitious.”

“One of your children is not yours then?”

“No, they are both mine. My daughter has two fathers, that’s all.”

“Okay, I see. Ron told me that Sue is still cheating on you even today. She didn’t stop.”

“No, she didn’t. I don’t think she ever will.”

“How do you put up with it?”

“I don’t have any option. I’m still in love with her and probably still will be the day that I die. We don’t fall in love with people because they are perfect, Shirley. It just happens, faults and all. Once you are bitten you live with what it brings to you or you walk away.”

“Why did you give the story to Ted?”

“He’ll be sitting at home going out of his mind if he doesn’t have something to keep his mind busy. I don’t want him to suffer as I have on many occasions. It’s the type of story that once he starts reading it he won’t be able to leave it alone. It is near enough to his story that it will consume him. If you and I make love tonight and I’m not saying we will but if we do then he will have more orgasms than both of us put together.”

“Is that what you do when your wife is out cheating on you?”

“When I know about it, yes, I do. I think about how she looks when she reaches orgasm. I think of how she feels to me and I imagine how the man must feel. I particularly think of his sperm entering her. I think of the risk she takes and I end up so highly sexually stimulated that it happens. Sometimes I have to touch myself but usually, it’s not much if you know what I mean.”

“What do you mean by risk, what risk is there?”

“That is specific to Sue. She has a pregnancy fetish so there is always some risk involved.”

“You only have two children. Surely if she has been doing this for years then she would have been caught out more than that?”

“The second child is from my sperm. That was planned. I am aware that she has been pregnant since then. How many times I may never know. You know that she had a miscarriage recently.”

“I assumed it was yours.”

“No, it wasn’t mine.”

Shirley didn’t seem to have an answer to that admission. I saw her open her mouth to speak but she didn’t. I think she was lost for words for the first time since I had met her.

We arrived at the restaurant. I had selected one that was a long way away from where we lived. I didn’t want anyone who knew Shirley to see her out with someone who was not her husband. It was a high-class restaurant and the food and service was five star.

 We finished our meal and made our way to my car. I opened her door for her and walked around to the driver’s seat but just sat and looked at her for some time. She didn’t say a word but just looked back at me.

I reached across and pulled her to me and I kissed her. She responded. I placed my hand on her thigh and slowly moved towards the inside of her crotch. I broke the kiss and looked at her as my hand moved closer and closer to its target. She made no move to stop me. In fact, she opened her legs slightly to allow me access. When I reached her panties she reached down to take me by my wrist.

“No, Goyse, not here. If we must do this then wait until we are back at the motel.”

 “I agree. I was only looking for directions.”

“I don’t follow?”

“If my hand had not reached your crotch then I knew that you wanted to go home. I now know that we are going to the motel.”

“Yes, take me to your motel but understand that I make no promises to you.”

“We could sit down at the waterfront and wait until the sun comes up if you prefer.”

“No, I make no promises to you but that doesn’t mean the answer will be no.”

We arrived at the motel just before ten o’clock. I expected that the office would be closed and that instructions would be somewhere but to my surprise, Jeffery was sitting waiting for me.

“Hi, Goyse, Good to see you mate. Room 43 is ready for you.”

“Hi, Jeff. Thanks, pal.”

“I was thinking of Tuesday afternoon at The Grand.”

“Sorry?”

“You know, to have a drink. I was hoping you would join me at The Grand on Tuesday afternoon after four.”

“Oh, yes of course. See you then.”

“Just leave the key in the room when you leave. I’ve booked it out to you through till late afternoon.”

“Thanks, what will that cost me?”

“You’re okay. I’ve covered it for you.”

“Nothing comes for free, Jeff. You must know that.”

“I owe you, Goyse. I owe you more than I can ever repay. Have a great night and tell the lady she is a lucky girl.”

“She knows that, Jeff, but I’ll tell her you said so.”

We walked to the room and I opened the door to find red roses for Shirley, two bottles of champers on the ice and a table with all types of finger food. Rather than the normal bed linen, the bed was made with black silken sheets. The pillows were in the shape of a heart, black with red hearts on them. Jeff had gone overboard.

I wondered why he thought he owed me. Shirley was overcome with emotion seeing how everything had been prepared for us. She turned toward me and pulled me to her and kissed me.

“This is beautiful. I didn’t expect anything like this, Goyse. It’s set up like a honeymoon suite. It must have cost you a fortune. How can a girl say no to all this?”

“You know what they call a girl who can be bought, don’t you? You are not one of those and if I thought that you were only going to say yes because I spent money then I would say no.”

She laughed, “I wouldn’t be here, Goyse if I was going to say no. I knew what you were doing in the car at the restaurant. I’m not a school girl that gets felt up in her boyfriend’s car and you are not a horny school kid but despite that I let you go far enough to understand what direction to drive. Why don’t you take your clothes off while I ring Ted? I need to tell him where I am and while I’m at it I’ll ask him how he is going with the book.”

She was gone about ten minutes and came back in a see-through nightie. It was obvious that she had no bra or panties on. She stood a little way from the bed allowing me to take it all in. “You’re absolutely beautiful. What did Ted say?”

“He said yes.”

“Good, what did he say about the book?”

 “He asked me to thank you. He is almost halfway through it and said he hasn’t been able to put it down.”

“Did he say anything else?”

“He said that he understands you a lot better now.”

I grinned. “He worked out who wrote it then.”

“It had him puzzled why you chose that book for him until he realized that it could be your story, the story of you and your wife. Once he started reading it as your story, it all made sense. He told me that he wants me to make love to you. I was surprised because until now he has only said that he wants you to make love to me. For some reason, he has reversed the roles.”

“Good, I’ll try to explain that to you sometime. Come to bed Shirley. Come here, I want to hold you. I want to kiss you and I want to feel the warmth of your body against mine.”

“We need to discuss protection first.”

“Okay, let’s talk about protection.”

“Do you want to use protection?”

“Do I want to use protection?”

“Yes, do you?”

“Is there a risk?”

“There could be. If I’m not ovulating at present I will be in a couple of days. Sperm lives inside a woman for up to two or three days.”

“So what do you and Ted use at this time of your cycle?”

“We abstain? He thinks that I use the pill but I haven’t needed to use it for some time now. This came up quickly so I didn’t have time to think about protection.”

“You said that you and Ted made love several times since this idea came up.”

“Yes, but Ted has a problem. There is only a small chance that he can get me pregnant. That’s the main reason why I haven’t bothered to take the pill. The risk is small and most times that there is a high chance of conceiving I usually just say no.”

“What would you say if I said that I want to make love with you bare?”

“I’d just say okay. I trust you.”

“You would take the risk if I wanted to?”

“Ted wants me to so if you want me to then it’s settled. You told me that you wouldn’t put my marriage at risk so if you say you don’t want to use protection I believe that you will have a good reason. Ronnie told me that I could trust you so it is okay.”

“That’s putting a lot of trust in Ronnie?”

“Yes, but I know that she is trustworthy and she told me that you are too.”

She climbed in bed beside me. I put my arms around her and kissed her. I asked her to lie on her stomach and I rolled over on top of her then sat up. My cock was pushing into the grove of her bottom. I started at her shoulders and massaged the muscles. I moved down her arms then back to her shoulders. I then moved up along the back of her neck to her temples.

I massaged her back moving all the way down along her backbone to her buttocks. I worked around her buttocks to her thighs, down along her legs to her feet and then back up. As I moved up towards her crotch she separated her legs inviting me to her pussy. This was the first time that I had clearly seen her pussy. It appeared as a grove because her outer lips were plump so they concealed everything. I had seen photos of women who looked like that but had never actually seen one in the flesh.

When I was about an inch from her pussy she lifted her buttocks to give me clear access to her pussy but instead of touching it I moved to the opposite side and moved back down to her feet. After massaging both feet for some time I worked my way back up to her crotch. Again she lifted her buttocks. This time I let my fingers slip across the grove of her slit. She lifted her buttocks higher and her outer lips parted just enough to show a slither of moisture inside.

BriannaHarps
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BriannaHarps

I slipped my arm under her and lifted her up onto her knees. I gently pushed her legs apart and that slither of moisture was visible once more. I lay on my back and placed my head between her legs. My tongue darted out and ran along her slit to capture that moisture on my tongue. She let out a loud groan. I lifted my head up and it aligned neatly with where I knew her clitoris was hiding. Once again my tongue lashed out and once more she let out a loud groan.

She separated her legs further which pushed her pussy down onto my mouth. This lady was not going to let me tease her. She wanted me to work her over with my tongue and she understood how to make me do it. I sucked on the top of her pussy and while doing so pushed my tongue up along the grove. I felt the lump which was her clit. As my tongue touched it, she exhaled and whispered, “oh fuck.”

I worked my tongue up and down her groove and each time that I came in contact with her clit she let out an exclamation. Her juices were now flowing and I could feel them running down across my chin. Suddenly she clamped my head tightly between her legs and let out a muffled scream. The contractions in her abdomen were obvious to me. After some time I felt her body relax. She lifted to allow me to escape.

I worked my way up the bed to lie beside her. She grinned at me and said, “that was pretty special. Ted doesn’t like to lick me like that. I’m sorry if I got a little carried away. Now it’s your turn. What would you like?”

“I’d like to lie here with you, Shirley. Tell me about yourself.”

“There’s not much to tell, Goyse but I’ll try to make my boring life interesting for you.”

She started on where she was born. She moved on to her early memories. Gradually, piece by piece, she moved through her school years until she got to her first job. She told of her boss who put the heavies on her but she refused him and walked out. She told me about how her dad yelled at her telling her that jobs were too hard to find to just walk out like that.

She moved on to tell me about her first boyfriend and how she sucked him off to avoid losing her virginity and how shocked she was when he ejaculated into her mouth without any indication of what he was about to do. That was her one and only date until Ted asked her out. Ted fell in love with her immediately but she was unsure of how she felt. Her experiences to that time were a boss who tried to use her and a boyfriend who damn near suffocated her with his sperm. It was no surprise that she was hesitant.

Eventually, she agreed to marry him. She saw it as a way of getting away from parents who were so traditional that they would rather let her be harmed than to let the neighbours think she was not a ‘good’ girl. After they married she found that she was attracted to him not in a crazy teenaged way but in a more dependent sort of way.

When she took a week away from him to visit with her parents she found that she missed him terribly. This taught her that love comes in many forms. The form that her love for Ted comes in is the best form for her because she would be frightened to face life without him to support her.

As a slither of light came through the window to herald sunrise.  She dozed off to sleep on my shoulder. I touched her lips with mine in a gentle kiss and she responded by saying, “I’m tired, Ted. Not now love.”

I smiled, rolled over and went to sleep. I awoke with a start. Someone had cuddled up to my back. It took me a moment to work out where I was. By the time I did, Shirley’s voice confirmed it. “Thanks, Goyse. I knew I could trust you not to use me. I think I love you but in a different way to how I love Ted.”

“You’re a special lady, Shirley. Ted is a lucky man. What would you like to do today?”

“I thought that we might have breakfast down at the restaurant on the beach. We could then take a nice slow drive down south along the beachfront just like all the young lovers do on their weekends.” She looked at me with such a serious look that it worried me. She then burst out laughing.

I joined her in her joke but after consideration said, “Yes, why don’t we?”

“I need to call Ted first to let him know that I’m okay. He will be worried about me by now.”

She moved into the bathroom to make the call thinking that I would not be able to hear her. When she returned she looked at me without speaking.

“Okay, how is he?”

“He seems to be okay. He asked me to do something special for him though.”

“Fine, spit it out.”

“He wants us to make love just before you take me home.”

“Seems fair, we should give him what he asks.”

“You don’t understand. He wants you to cum in me before you take me home.”

“So he wants slippery seconds. That’s not unusual. We can do that can’t we?”

“You didn’t have sex with me and you didn’t cum last night. I thought that it was because you didn’t want me to get pregnant.”

“Yes, but that’s okay. We can organize what Ted wants. You trust me don’t you?”

“Yes, I did but now I’m starting to worry a little. I’m probably closer to ovulating now than I was last night.”

“I know that. Just continue to trust me, Shirley, and Ted will get what he wants and I’ll send you home to him exactly the same way as when you left him. All we have to do is stop in at an adult store during our drive today.”

“Why?”

“If we service you with a good quality lube, Ted will not know the difference. He will get what he wants and you get what you want. All fixed.”  

“What about your needs, Goyse? What do you get?”

“I’ve spent twenty-four hours with one of the sexiest and most interesting women that I’ve ever met. Who could ask for more than that?”

“It doesn’t seem fair to me. You look after everybody’s wants and desires and all you get is talk.”

“I’m sure you will think of something before six o’clock tonight if you feel like that.”

“I’ll work on it. Maybe you should forget that lube.”

We had our breakfast and slowly made our way down the coast road. We had lunch at a mobile restaurant with a number of the young lovers. As we sat under a tree Shirley asked one of the girls could she talk to her in private. I wondered what she was up to. She came back and said, “Okay Goyse lets hit the road.”

As we drove away she pointed at a little roadway running off away from the coast. “Take that road there.”

I turned off and followed an uphill winding roadway. It terminated on top of a hill where you could see for miles. It was four o’clock. “We have exactly an hour Goyse so take your pants off and sit here in the passenger’s seat.”

“What are you up to Shirley?”

“Ted asked me to bring something home to him and I have no intention of letting him down. Now get those pants off and come over here.”

I did exactly as she asked. She had pushed the seat back as far as it would go. She then swung a leg across me so that she was facing me and gently lowered herself down while guiding my cock to her slit. It was then that I realized that she had not been wearing panties. Little by little I slid into her.

“Are you sure about this Shirley?”

“Yes, I’m certain. While I was on the phone this morning I called Ronnie and asked her for advice. I wanted to make love to you not for your sake but for my own but I didn’t want to go back to Ted carrying your child. Ronnie simply said that I should go with my feelings and desires and trust you. I thought about what she said for a long time as we ate lunch and came to the conclusion that she was keeping something from me. So this is the test for you Goyse. I’m going to make love with you in the same way as teenagers over the centuries have done and I will trust you to make the decision on ejaculating inside me or pulling out.”

All the time she was talking she was working up and down on me. I had played with her, licked her, bought her to orgasm and slept with her naked body next to mine. I felt fully loaded with sperm. I was a red-blooded male who was almost about to cum even before I entered her. Was I going to pull out, no bloody way? Trust or no trust, there was not a chance of that happening.

My orgasm was huge. I sprayed the walls of her vagina over and over again. She must have loved it too because she started kissing me on my first squirt and continued well after I was done. When she broke the kiss she looked me in the eyes and said, “If you're fertile then I’m pregnant now, Goyse. With that much sperm in me, there is only one way that I couldn’t be. Ronnie said I could trust you and I do.”

I couldn’t let her worry about something like that. “I’ve had a vasectomy. That was what Ronnie was trying to tell you without saying as much.”

“Why didn’t she tell me then?”

“Because I trust her as much as she trusts me. If she told you she would have been breaking a confidence. She wouldn’t do that to me. I have a favour to ask of you Shirley. I want you to swear that you won’t tell Ted that I’m infertile.”

“Why, I don’t understand?”

“I have enjoyed spending this time with you. If Ted wants you to do it again, I want to be the guy he sends you to. If he thinks that I’m not capable of giving you my child he will look for someone else.”

“That’s crazy. Why would he want that?”

“I don’t know exactly why, Shirley but it is a kink that cuckolds develop and that’s what he is now. You and I have cuckolded him. Ron already had done it and now I have. If he wants to continue it I want to be his choice.”

“But why?”

“If you don’t understand that honey you will never understand the birds and the bees.”

“So you feel it too.”

“Yes, Shirley I feel it too.”

She kissed me. I pulled out of her and she quickly put the panties on that she carried in her bag. I dropped her off at five thirty. We kissed for some time before she got out. I waved to Ted who was watching us from a window. He waved back. I could see his big smile through the window. I didn’t go to Ron’s place. I headed home to have a good sleep. I needed it.

After that day Ted occasionally called on me to take Shirley out for dinner. I responded every time that I could but with a difference. I purchased a tube of KY gel. Shirley told me that she felt that she was deceiving Ted by making love with me and I agreed with her so from that time onwards we would have a great night out on the town and before I took her home she would give herself a shot of KY. She told me that Ted loved it and he never ever woke up.

Three months later, Shirley told me that she was pregnant. She initially accused me of telling her a lie about my vasectomy but I just laughed and said, “So, Ted has got you pregnant. So much for what the doctors know. Didn’t you know that nature always finds a way, Shirley.”  

The next afternoon I arrived at Ron’s place as he pulled into his driveway. I got out and Ron gave me his traditional greeting, “How’re they hanging mate?”

“I’m good Ron, how about you.”

I’m great. Come on in.”

We walked up the stairs. Ron told me that the kids were stopping with Ronnie’s mum overnight. I opened us a beer as he changed. When he came back he told me that he missed me not calling in the day before. I told him that I was tired so needed to sleep. He laughed and said, “So she knocked you around that bad did she?” I didn’t respond.

After drinking our beers Ron continued his story.

Ron

Sarah raided Gary and Ronnie. She didn’t tell me a lot of details but she did say enough for me to understand that she caught them doing it. She probably wanted to spare me the pain of hearing the details so I think it must have been shocking.

Gary was ordered out of the house and she threw most of his clothes out the bedroom window. She didn’t tell me that but I know a neighbour who told me that Sarah caught him red-handed with some slut. Obviously, he had no idea that that slut was Ronnie, my wife.

Ronnie came home with her tail between her legs. She was very affectionate towards me and I didn’t let on that Sarah had already told me what happened. That night she told me that what she did with Joe was unforgivable and that she really appreciated that I didn’t kick her out. She then went on and promised me that she would not go back on the pill so that she could bear my child.

For the next four months, there was no sign at all that she had been doing anything other than being a good wife. I say good but I should say great because she did everything humanly possible to make sure that all my needs were looked after. Life was wonderful.

Gary had met a new woman. It happened so quickly that I wondered if something was happening before the separation. Sarah remained single. We continued to be good friends but not lovers. Once a week I met her for a coffee and she filled me in on what she was doing and reminded me that when Ronnie left me she was available. I remained noncommittal because Ronnie had become the perfect wife.

For my part, I understood that if I demanded anything from Ronnie it would not happen so I often manipulated her by not asking for what I wanted. It worked well for a time.

After the baby was born, she did exactly as she said and didn’t go back on the pill. She did, however, avoid making love to me during the fertile stage of her cycle. I understood because I also wanted the baby to be at least six months old before she became pregnant again so it was all working well.

Sally’s baby was born up north. I wanted to visit to see our baby but I didn’t want to open a can of worms with Ronnie so I didn’t go. When Sarah’s baby was born I made damn sure that I was there. Ronnie thought that I was at a mates place playing poker but instead I went to the hospital. Sarah insisted that I be present with her during the birth. It was a very special experience for us both.  

When Ronnie’s baby reached nine months I sat with her to express my desire for her to bear my child. I couldn’t see an issue with that because she had promised me so I felt that all I was doing was to remind her.

I started the conversation while we were sitting having a coffee. “Ronnie, young Garry is nine months old now. Isn’t it time that we had our baby?”

She looked at me for a time and then replied, “No, not yet, I’m not ready yet.”

“You promised me that after Garry was born you would give me an opportunity. I really want this. It is important to me.”

“You’ll get your chance but not yet.”

“Is it possible to give me an idea of when?”

“I don’t know, next week perhaps or next month. It might not happen until next year. I’ll let you know when the time is right.”

I didn’t press the point. I felt if I did then her ODD might take over and if that happened it might never happen. Life went on. To me, our life was like any married couple. She kissed me when I left for work. She cleaned the house and cooked the meals. She looked after the kids while I worked. She met me when I came home from work and hugged me. It was life. Outside work we did everything together. Life was good.

The only thing missing for me is we didn’t have my child. We had children but none of them was mine. I had held my child in my arms after Sarah’s birth and it had changed me. Sarah now had something that Ronnie had not given me and I was aware that this intensified my attraction for her. I not only wanted that same attraction to Ronnie we needed it.

Goyse

Ron had stopped talking. I knew that the story was over until tomorrow. I got up said my good bye’s and headed home. Shirley came out of her house as I passed. She had dressed in that see-through nightie again. I pulled up and she came to my window which I had wound down. She kissed me and said, “Ted sent me down to thank you on his behalf.”

“Why can’t Ted come down to thank me himself?”

“He wants us to tease him I think.”

“What has it been like since you got home?”

“All he wants to do is make love to me. I’ve never seen him so horny. He keeps asking me do I think that I’m pregnant.”

“What do you tell him?”

“I tell him how much sperm you deposited inside me. I told him that you left your cock in me for ages to make sure that your sperm had the best chance of finding my egg.”

“I bet that did it for him. Even hearing you tell me I feel aroused.”

“Sounds like you’re both a little kinky to me. What is this thing about men wanting women to conceive?”

“I guess it’s about the survival of the species, Shirley. When he sent you down tonight was there anything else that he wanted you to do?”

“Of course but I told him it wasn’t going to happen. He then asked me to suggest that we go out on another date.”

“Do you want that?”

“Yes, that is the part that I do want.”

“Okay, same time next month.”

“Why leave it until next month?”

“You and I know that you will get your monthly’s in about a week maybe a week and a half. By this time next month, he will be driving you crazy to make love with me. Why fight it. We should make sure he gets what he wants. If he doesn’t he might go looking for a new lover for you. Unless you want that we have to make sure that he’s kept happy. Come here, Shirley. He’s watching so I want to kiss you and then I’ll head home.”

We kissed. It was like a lovers kiss. In my mind, it was a lover’s kiss. After we broke she whispered, “I wish you could stay with me tonight. I loved our time together. Sleep tight, Goyse and dream about me. I’ll be dreaming of you.”

She stepped back and walked away. I watched her sexy arse swinging as she walked and thought, ‘I’d like that too honey.’ I started my car and drove away giving Ted a wave at the window as I went. He smiled and waved back.

Published 
Written by goyse
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments