Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ron and Ronnie Chapter 11 - Meeting Sarah.

"We travel down south to meet Sarah and she returns with us."

7
2 Comments 2
4.1k Views 4.1k
6.7k words 6.7k words

I was back at work the next day but I was able to get away by four o’clock. I went home and spent an hour with the kids and with Sue before going to Ron’s place just before six o’clock. Before I left I quickly set up a remote camera at the rear of our house that would be able to capture anyone coming or going via the rear stairs.

The camera sent a signal to a recorder in my office which could capture up to two weeks of video from a single camera. I had other cameras but did not have time to set them up without making Sue suspicious of what I was doing.

Ron, as usual, was well organized. The kids had been fed and were in their pyjamas when I arrived. I had walked past a shopping centre on my way and collected some beers and a few bits for a snack for us to eat as we talked.

Once the kids were in bed Ron opened a beer and continued his story.

The trip down south was on a beautiful sunny day. I felt that it was a shame to waste it sitting in a car. Ronnie had sat in the rear leaving Sally to sit up front with me. This worried me, as it looked as if she was trying to bring us closer together and I suspected that it was so that she got every possible opportunity to get back with Joe.

I queried her on why she sat in the back when she usually sat up front with me and her reply was, “You and Sally will probably want to talk about the situation with Sarah and it’s hard to hear someone in the back when you’re driving.”

Of course, that logic defeated the opportunity to change the seating arrangements. It did appear though that Sally enjoyed being in the front with me.

As we neared our destination, Sally became more talkative. There was no doubt that she was going to get excited to see her good friend again. It made me think that perhaps this living away from Gary was actually a permanent thing and Sally had thought that she may never see her friend again. If that was the case then we would be wasting our time.

We had arranged to meet Sarah at a local coffee shop. Gary had given me Sarah’s parents address and I purposely drove past the house knowing that I was the only one in the car who would know where her parents lived. The house was relatively small so I guessed that living there for a long time would be fairly inconvenient for a mature woman.

That was one thing possibly on our side. She may by now be wishing she was back in her spacious home. The real challenge would be to overcome her anger at Gary for his despicable behaviour.

Sarah was a relatively small woman. She was around five foot in height and very well proportioned. Her hips were slim for a woman who had been through childbirth. Her breasts were adequate, of a size to suit the slimness of her body. She was not beautiful by any stretch of the imagination but she could be described as attractive because for some unidentifiable reason she exuded that look that attracted men.  

She saw Sally immediately and jumped up to greet her. They hugged for some time. Perhaps they hugged a little longer than one would have expected if they were just friends. When they broke their hug Sally introduced Ronnie. Sarah hugged Ronnie then turned to me and said, “You’re Ron I assume. I’ve heard quite a lot about you from Sally and from Gary.” She then gave me a big hug.

I turned to Sally and asked, “You haven’t been telling stories about me, have you?”

“None that I can repeat in mixed company, Ron.”

We all laughed and sat down at Sarah’s table.

“Who’s for coffee then?” I asked.

“I’ll have one but nothing to eat just yet. I thought we might grab a meal at a restaurant later,” Ronnie replied. Both Sarah and Sally also asked for one.

I delivered our orders to the lady at the counter and when I returned the ladies were all chatting happily together. I just sat in silence looking around at the other people in the shop. Some fifteen minutes later the conversation died down and Sarah asked me, “Sally told me that you wanted to discuss a few things with me. Do we do it here or later on?”

“It’s really up to you Sarah. I wanted to talk to you about Gary. He told me that he was very worried about you. As I was coming down this way for a trip to look around, I told him that I could call in, introduce myself to you and offer you an opportunity to talk to me. Because you and Sally were good friends I asked her to come along with us. We can talk just you and me or with Ronnie and Sally here. Once again, it’s up to you.”

“I think we would be wasting our time talking about Gary the way I feel, Ron.”

“May I ask you, what the issue is, Sarah?”

“He cheated on me. That’s what the problem is. He went out and fucked some whore while I was sitting at home waiting for him.”

I looked at Ronnie who shrugged her shoulders before she looked out into space. I then looked back to Sarah.

“Have you talked to Gary about this?”

“He called and asked me what was wrong but I was too angry to talk to him so I hung up. As if he didn’t know what he had done.”

“You didn’t take the opportunity to ask him why he did it.”

“No, why should I? He did it, that’s all.”

“Usually if people do something abnormal, there is a good reason for it. Aren’t you interested in understanding why he did it?”

“Not really. He did it and that’s that.”

“When it happened to me, I wanted to know why my wife did it to me. She still hasn’t told me the reason but I’m sure there was one. I know that one day I’ll learn once she decides to confide in me.”

“I don’t understand. Sally told me that you allow your wife to have sex with other men and she does the same for you. Why would you say she cheated on you if that was true?” She was looking at Sally as she talked, perhaps checking her reaction in case she had been lying to her.

“Okay, let me explain. My wife and I trust each other enough that I can allow her to spend time with other men in my company but with my agreement. She does the same for and with me. Occasionally we may even agree to date another person but that is usually the exception.”

“That is what Sally told me but how does she cheat if you agree to it?”

“Under our agreement, if she does it behind my back without my permission she is cheating. She recently had sex with men and one man in particular without talking to me first and I’m still waiting for an explanation. In fact, she took an unacceptable risk with that one man. Like you, I was hurt and I was angry. I even felt depressed and wondered about the future of my marriage at one stage because of it. Without her explanation, I wonder constantly why she allowed it to happen and think that she may not love and respect me anymore.”

“I’m sorry to hear that. From what Sally said I thought you had the perfect relationship. You respected each other’s desires and needs enough to allow more freedom in your marriage than anyone else that I know. I’m sorry that it’s not working for you.”

“Oh, don’t get me wrong. I love my wife and if she can accept that she did it wrong and can talk to me about it then we will get over it. We will probably both be better for it but she has to come to her senses first and decide to talk to me.” I looked over at Ronnie and tears were running down her cheek.

Sarah looked surprised at why I might be telling her. “So what has this to do with me? Why are you telling me this?”

“When Ronnie does talk to me, some of the things she will say to me won’t be very complimentary. People in a loving relationship don’t do those type things without a good reason. Sometimes it’s within them but at other times it is something that their partner does or doesn’t do that drives them to cheat. Of course, I think I am the model husband so I’ll want to strongly defend my position. If I do that then we may never resolve the problem and so things could disintegrate.”

“Yes, I can see that.”

“So if I care about my marriage, I just have to listen and take on board the criticisms that she makes of me. I’ll eventually have an opportunity to say what I think but if I reject her ideas and thoughts outright then I’ll almost certainly lose her.”

“I suppose so. If she can’t be allowed to say what is worrying her then she is going to be driven further away. I can see that.”

“Good girl." I now turned my attention to Ronnie, "Ronnie, I love you. Please don’t cry. Tonight is Sarah’s opportunity to put her marriage back together. Ours will need to wait until tomorrow or maybe even Monday.”

Ronnie wiped her tears away. “I’m sorry, Ron. I didn’t know how much I had hurt you. It wasn’t intentional. I just got so involved with what Sue was doing. I really wanted to try it and I thought you would never accept me doing that. Once I did it, things started happening that I had no control over. I’m sorry. I do love you, you know that don’t you?”

“Yes, I know that. We will talk later. Tonight is Sarah’s time." I turned my attention back to Sarah. "Sarah, can you see the similarity between what has happened to me and Ronnie and what has happened to you and Gary?”

“Not really. He just went out and cheated on me. I had nothing to do with it.”

“What you had to do with it is something that we can’t pass judgment on. Only you and Gary can work that out. The only thing that I would ask is before this happened did you have a good marriage?”

“Yes, Gary always looked after me. He gave me everything that I wanted within our financial capabilities. I thought he was a good man and I loved him.”

“So your marriage is worth saving then?”

“He cheated on me. How can you expect me to put that behind me?”

“I don’t know how you could do that unless some of the responsibility rests with you.”

“How could you put the responsibility back on me? You are going to make me angry talking like that.”

“Okay. Sally has told you about Ronnie and me. How do you think we have got to the point where I accept her having sex with other men.”

“I have no idea. Maybe you’re a little kinky. You did say that you insist on being there, didn’t you?”

“Yes, that’s for my security. That’s for me to reassure myself that it is only sex and not something more permanent.”

“I don’t understand what that means.”

“Okay, to understand you have to know how it came about. I realized that the frequency that I wanted sex was much less than what Ronnie needed. What I’m saying is that Ronnie was getting around feeling horny most of the time. I saw that she was paying too much attention to a friend of mine specifically. If it didn’t stop, then she was going to someday get in a situation where she would cheat on me.

“So you saw it coming and you needed to do something about it.”

“Yes, I asked Ronnie to talk to me about it but she wouldn’t because she thought that to tell me how she was feeling would hurt me and I would then get angry. After a while I asked again and again she refused. Eventually, I sat down with her and told her that I would give her five minutes to explain to me why she kept flirting with my friend and I would promise to hear her out and not get angry.”

I continued, "When I said that to Ronnie she had smiled. She told me that she didn't need five minutes she just needed more sex than I could give her. She told me that she couldn't keep living like that. She had been walking around eyeing off every man wondering what he would be like in bed. From that, we talked a little more. I suggested that we get her some toys and she laughed. She had tried most of the toys. They helped but didn’t fix the problem. She simply said she needs cock and plenty of it and I couldn’t provide it.”  

“She must have been a game lady to say that to her husband. Gary would have walked out on me if I said that to him. I understand how Ronnie felt. I’ve had the same problem a couple of years ago.”

“So how did you solve your problem or is that too personal?”

“Yes, it is too personal but you are sharing your experience with me so here goes. I came down here to visit my mum and looked up an old friend from before I was married.”

“So you cheated on Gary.”

“Yes, I did but I made damn sure that I wasn’t doing it in my hometown and I had enough good sense to make sure I was clean before I went back to him. He thinks I’m the virgin white bride but I’m not. That’s just what he expects of me. I’m a woman and I need the same as Sally and Ronnie and even the slut that he was screwing those nights when he told me he was playing poker. Poke her it was but not with cards.”

“Okay, now that you know my story, what are we going to do about your problems?”

“I’m still angry with him and I don’t want to go back to playing the virgin white bride that he can show off but never touch."

I laughed and shook my head.

“It’s not fucking funny so why are you laughing?”

“I don’t think that Gary would mind if I quoted him. You will understand why I laughed if you just listen to what he said. I told Gary he was an idiot for doing what he did. I said you have a loving wife waiting in bed for you so why go out and look for pussy on the side? Gary told me that the reason was that his wife (meaning you) thinks I want a virgin white bride who only wants to screw to have children. He said it was driving him crazy. He was so horny that when he walked down the street he almost cum in his pants by just looking at some of the other men’s wives.”

“You’re lying. Gary is not like that. Occasionally he tried it on with me but usually, I went to bed before him so I had been to sleep before he arrived and so when he woke me up I stopped him. He never pushed the point. I often wished he would have persevered but he never did. He would roll over and go to sleep and I’d spend the next hour wishing I hadn’t turned him down.”

“Okay, so how are we going to fix this mess?”

 “As I said I’m not sure that I want to?”

“So the old boyfriend is looking after your needs.”

“How did you know that?”

“Just male intuition that’s all.”

“Yes, we are enjoying spending time together. My needs are finally satisfied.”

“Do you love him?”

“No, but in time maybe I could learn to.”

“What has he got that Gary doesn’t have? I mean Gary wants more sex. You want more sex. You both love each other. You have a good home. I haven’t met your children but I assume as parents you want the best for them.”

“Gary is a bit big for me sometimes. I like sex with him but this guy here, and I won’t tell you his name because Gary may come looking for him is just as long but a little smaller. I feel comfortable with him. It works for us.”

“Yes, he looks like he would be a little smaller.”

“What do you mean?”

“Why don’t you invite him over to meet us?”

“I still don’t understand. Do you want me to ring him to come over?”

“No, just walk over to the seat near the door and invite him to join us.”

Her mouth dropped open with surprise. “How did you know he was there?”

“When we came in there were two coffee cups on your table. As I talked to you I felt one and it was still warm. That guy near the door has sat there looking over this way from the time we arrived. He either was your boyfriend or a secret admirer. If he wasn’t your boyfriend where was he? Everyone else except the staff has come and gone while we have been here. It was a good bet.”

“He doesn’t want to meet you and I don’t want him to meet you.”

“Okay, what’s wrong with him that you don’t want us to meet him. We won’t tell anyone?”

“He’s a smart Alex, know it all. He has some weird ideas.”

“He’s a good fuck but he is fucked up, you mean?”

She grinned, “Yep, something like that.”

“Sarah, I have to say this to you, go back to Gary. He’s a good man and you are a good woman. For fuck’s sake stop pretending and work out your problems with your husband. Make damn sure that you tell him what you want and refuse to go back unless he gives you exactly that. You have all the bargaining chips because he can’t live without you.”

“He can’t give me what I want.”

“Why can’t he?”

“Because I want what you and Ronnie have and he won’t agree to that.”

“He would love you twice as much as he does now to hear you say that. Remember to tell him that you are not a virgin white bride you are a fucking oversexed slut. You will probably have to repeat it to emphasise that.”

KaroliSay
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaroliSay

“Yes, I am aren’t I?”

“Why don’t you send that boyfriend of yours home to his mummy and join Ronnie, Sally and me for the next couple of days. We’re going to eat a little, sleep a little, have sex a little, eat a little, sleep a little and then…  Well, maybe not necessarily in that order of course. I think you have got the picture.”

“Hhhmmmm. I think I’ll like that. We could wear you out though. It’ll be three against one.”

“I only can look after one woman at a time. You ladies will need to come up with something by yourselves if you get bored waiting.”

“I might even like that more. Wait for me outside”

“Okay, our car is the black Chevy over there. Don’t be too long, I’m getting horny.”

Sally walked ahead of us. I think she somehow knew that Ronnie and I needed to talk. As we walked towards our car, Ronnie whispered to me, “you’re a fucking con artist.”

“You’re not too bad yourself, crying on request.”

“That was real.”

“Was it, but why?”

“Everything you said about me was true. I cheated on you and I’ve never made it up to you. I haven’t even apologized for it.  You haven’t mistreated me other than when I thought I was pregnant and I really deserved that.”

“Someone once said it’s never too late.”

“I’ll make it up to you, I promise.”

“I’ll be looking forward to it.”

Ronnie stopped, looked directly at me then smiled. "Perhaps I can start tonight. You can spend the night with Sarah. I'll spend the night with Sally." 

“I don’t think so. I think that Sarah will take Sally away from you once she is finished with me.”

“Want to bet on it?”

“Yes, on one condition and that is if Sally wants to go, you don’t have the right to stop her.”

“Okay. So what is the wager?”

“There is only one thing that is important to me at the moment but I don’t think you would be willing to give me that if I were to win the bet.”

“Oh and why not?”

“Because you are falling in love with him but I don’t want you to make that mistake.”

“What mistake is that?”

“I don’t want you spending time alone with him because if you don’t stop that I’ll lose you.”

“You don’t have to use a bet for me to give you that. You are my husband and I love you. You just have to ask me and Joe and I are history.”

“If I ask you, one day you’ll regret it and then we will be finished. Remember when we married and I said to you that I won’t ever act as if I own you. I have always told you that we are equal partners.”

“Yes, it was the main reason that I said yes to you. I have always wanted to be free. I never want to be owned by anyone.”

“That’s right. If I say I don’t want you to see him then I’ll be acting as if I own you.”

“You’re right of course so I’ll do it of my own free will. It’s my present for you to make up for cheating on you. The only time that I’ll see him from now on is while you are with us.”

“Thanks, honey. You’re beautiful.”

“So are you inside. Are you excited about tonight, having Sarah for the first time?”

“I’m more excited about being with you after Sarah takes Sally away from you.”

“You are sure of yourself, aren’t you? What makes you so certain?”

“When they hugged it went on for too long to just be friends. The other pointers were how quickly Sally agreed to come down here with us. It was instant. She gave it no thought. Sally also knew too much about Sarah’s sexual interests. Women share some things but not intimate details. I’m fairly sure that they are or have been lovers. Sarah said she tried all sorts of things to satisfy her desires. I think she tried Sally.”

“It adds up so maybe I’ve already lost the bet.”

“About that other thing, are you going to tell Joe when you call him tonight?”

“You don’t miss a thing, do you?”

“I pay the phone bills, Ronnie. To do that I have to look at the account that lists the numbers. I’ve known for a long time that you have been ringing the same number several times a day. It’s six weeks now since you had a day where you didn’t call him so I expect you will call him tonight after I go to sleep.”

“I will if you tell me to.”

“No, I won’t tell you. It has to be your decision, not mine. I was just asking you were you going to do it tonight.”

“Maybe, we’ll see.”

“Okay.”

“I love you.”

“Yes, I know and you know that I love you as well.”

“You’re angry with me?”

“Is that a question or a statement?”

“Both.”

“I’ll put it this way. I understand exactly how Sarah feels and why she didn’t want to go back to Gary.”

“Why don’t you try to explain it to me?”

“It’s about fear of being hurt more than you already have been. It’s dreading going back into something where someone who has let you down has to be trusted again.”

“It’s that bad is it?”

“Yes, she’s been hurt and she doesn’t want to let it happen again. Most of it is fear but some of it is knowing that you have no control.”

“You have control.”

“You know that I don’t. You know that whatever I say or do, if you want to you will go back to him and there is nothing at all that I can do about it.”

“We’ll see.”

“Yes, we’ll see.”

Sarah arrived and we moved to the motel. The clerk pointed out that only three were booked in but there were four of us. I told him Sarah was a local who was showing us around and asked that if she decided to stay what would I have to do. He just shrugged his shoulders and said it’ll be okay.

I had picked the motel because of the bed size. It was a king easily able to accommodate four people. There was other bedding but we all lay down on the master bed. My intention was to just let things develop at the pace that the girls decided. The order across the bed was Ronnie, Sally me and Sarah. This had happened because Sally and Sarah had got on either side of me when I lay down.   

Ronnie made the first move. She started kissing Sally. Sarah raised her head to look across me to watch them. I simply watched her. Eventually, Ronnie started removing Sally’s clothes while Sally removed hers. Sarah continued to watch closely. I moved my hand across to start to massage her neck. She moved over on top of me still watching the other girls.

Her breasts were now pushing into my chest through our clothes. I started to unbutton her blouse. She moved to allow me to remove it. She wore no bra which made me realize how perfect her breasts were. I couldn’t help it I placed my hands over them to feel their perfect form. “They are absolutely perfect. I’ve never seen such perfectly formed tits and I’ve seen a few in my time.”

“Thanks, I’ve never been told that before.”

She started to unbutton my shirt. I lifted to allow her to remove it. I then reached down and removed her skirt. She was wearing g string panties. She lifted and removed them herself while still watching the girls who were now feeling each other’s bodies. She removed my pants and underpants in one move still watching the girls.     

“You like watching them don’t you?”

“Yes, it turns me on. I feel a little jealous. Sally and I had an affair before I left Gary. We made love every day for months.”

“Yes, I thought so.”

“Did Sally tell you?”

“No, I was watching you hugging Sally when we arrived. It was the hug of lovers.”

“Do you want to fuck?”

“Do you?”

“Yes, I’d like that.”

“Can I message you first? You can watch the girls while I massage your back. I’d like to look at you for a while and feel your body.”

“I usually just fuck but I think I’d like a body massage.”

I lifted up to allow her to lay looking towards the girls. I climbed back behind her and started massaging her leg muscles. I worked up towards her pussy but stopped about an inch away. She opened her legs the higher that I went.

Her pussy was beautiful. Her lips were closed. She had no hair so she either shaved or had a Brazilian. A small creamy coloured droplet of juice was present on her slit. I felt like reaching down and licking it but I realized this woman had seldom if ever had a man play with her body. I wanted her to get the maximum pleasure from it. 

I worked my way up along her backbone to her neck and then back to her buttocks. With her legs spread her little brown anus was showing. I slipped the back of my finger across it. Her groan was quite audible. Sally must have heard it because she lifted her head and smiled at me. Sarah thought she was smiling at her and sent her a kiss by airmail. I worked back up along her legs and thighs again and this time just touched the edges of her pussy. She humped her back to open her lips to me but I ignored it and once more moved up along her backbone.

When I moved back down this time I lifted her hips off the bed so she was in the doggie position. This allowed me to take to her pussy with my tongue. She went absolutely crazy, humping her back and pushing her pussy back towards me.

"Oh, Goyse. That feels lovely."

As she pushed back her pussy lips opened to reveal a lovely bright pink orifice. I couldn’t believe how closed her pussy was for a woman who had children. I had seen women who had not had children who appeared more open than she was. I then saw the scar on her stomach. That explained it. No baby had passed those pussy lips. I was going to enjoy this one. No wonder that she said that Gary could hurt her if he got excited.

I pushed a finger into her pussy and pulled it back out. She was extremely slippery and my finger looked as if it had sperm on it. Then I realized that her boyfriend and she must have had sex before we arrived. This really turned me on. There is nothing that I like more than slippery seconds and she was going to serve it up to me on a platter.

I removed my finger and placed it on her little brown anus and gave it a push. It slipped into the first knuckle. Another loud moan issued from her lips. I slipped it out and back in again. She issued a louder moan. I rolled over on my back and pulled her down onto my face. Her clit aligned perfectly with my mouth. I slipped my finger to the first knuckle again and sucked on her clit.

“Oh fuck, eat me you cunt! Suck my little button. Make me cum like the slut that you think I am. Eat that cum from my pussy.”

I did exactly as she instructed. When she came her juices flowed freely. I battled to keep up but did the best that I could. She was also very loud but halfway through she sounded like she was muffled.

As her orgasm slowed down I climbed out from under her. I then understood why she had sounded muffled. Sally was kissing her. Ronnie was sitting back watching. I looked at Ronnie and she shook her head. I knew what she was saying, I had guessed right.

Even though Sarah was wet she was still difficult to enter. I had to work hard to get right into her. By that time she was oohing and aahing in time with my stroke. Sally and she were still kissing. I waved Ronnie over and I starting kissing her as well. I slowed my stroke and reached down to push a couple of fingers into Ronnie. Sally had now moved under Sarah and was sucking on those perfectly formed tits.

“Fuck it,” I thought, “Ronnie is too important to me for this crap.”

I pulled out of Sarah, rolled Ronnie onto her back and entered her. I saw the surprise on Ronnie’s face. She hadn’t expected that. I knew that she had just finished her period so would have been a little dry as she always is those first two or three days but the lubrication from the sperm out of Sarah had coated my cock making her feel smooth.  

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”

“I didn’t expect this. My period may not be totally complete.”

“I don’t care. I want to be with you, no one else but you.”

I felt her legs moving up. I lifted my torso so she could place her legs on my shoulders. This pushed her pussy upwards giving me full access to her. This was the position where I was the deepest that I could go inside her. I knew that Joe probably went at least four or five inches deeper than I could but all I could do was to try.    

“Are you going to shoot your sperm deep inside my fertile pussy, lover.”

“Yes, as far as I can shoot it.”

“You know that Joe shoots it so far in that he pushes it right up into my cervix don’t you.”

“Yes”

“I was fucking him while I was ovulating and his seed was going directly into my uterus. When he came I could actually feel him pushing it like a jet up along the passage. I don’t know how he missed. It just made me cum and cum and cum. It was unbelievable.”

“You must have enjoyed it.”

“I lied to you. I was off the pill for two months, not just one. The doctor told me that I should fall on the second month but occasionally it happens on the first.”

“I knew you had been off at least two months. I thought it would have been at least three, perhaps more. I checked your scripts.”  

“Yes, it was three. I didn’t fall on the second so I tried the third month.”

“Why didn’t you tell me three instead of lying again?”

 “I didn’t want to hurt you. Does the thought of his sperm shooting so deep inside me turn you on, Ron?”

“Not any longer. It would have if you hadn’t done it the wrong way.”

“I wanted his baby and I knew you wouldn’t agree. It was so erotic. That absolutely huge cock of his was so far inside me pushing my cervix back and back, further and further trying to fit it all inside me. Then when he orgasmed the heat of his sperm was incredible. It was just a fiery spurt after fiery spurt flooding my internals until I could hold no more and then when he spurted the last couple of times it shot back out around his cock.”

“It must have been good for you.”

“It was unique. I’m not sure that I can give it up. I still want his baby, Ron. I want to carry his child full term. I don’t want you to stop me. I want you to hold me while he impregnates me. I want you to hold my pussy open for his big cock to enter and let him go all the way in like he does when you are not there. You stopped him by holding your hand on his cock that day and it wasn’t near as exciting. Will you do that for me, Ron?”

“I’m cumming, oh fuck, oh fuck. I’m cumming deep in your pussy Ronnie. Take my sperm to give me a child like those other fuckers. Sally’s giving me one, why can’t you. I want you to have my child, not his!”

“I’m sorry honey, maybe next time. I need this more than anything.”

I knew that she started talking about it to stimulate me but as she talked I realised it became more about what she wanted. I knew then and there that I had won the battle earlier but I may well have lost the war. I had no doubt she was going to do it and if I tried to stop her she would simply cast me aside.

We spent the next couple of days together. I made love to all the girls. My mind was in a whirl trying to work out what I should do about Ronnie and Joe.

When we were about to leave, Sarah said, “Call past my mum's house so I can collect my gear.”   

She said it in such a way it was as if it had been decided well before. We had achieved our objective. At home when I dropped Sally off, I said I would be in touch. I then dropped Ronnie off at home.

When I went to drop off Sarah, I said, “Sarah, this weekend has been special. I enjoyed being with you. I would like it if you and Gary could join us occasionally.”

“When? How often?”

“How does every Friday night sound? I want it to be more often but that will take time.”

“It sounds great to me. I’ll talk to Gary about it. If he doesn’t want to come over I will.”

“We’ll see you Friday night then. If you need a hand with Gary just ring me. This is our address and number. If you want I can pick you up on Friday night.”

“Would we be able to stop the night like we did this weekend?”

“Sure, why not?”

So the scene was set. Joe would be invited over during the week. Sarah would be over on Friday nights and possibly Gary as well. Ronnie was not going back on the pill. As for me, I was a nervous wreck. I really did not want this happening the way it was but the only alternative was to leave. I had kids and responsibilities so that was not going to happen.

I knew that when Ron stopped talking like he had that it was time to go home. The story seemed incredible to me but Ron never did exaggerate or tell lies so I believed it. I would never have believed that night of their wedding when Ronnie opened her legs for me that she would do these things. I knew at that time that Ronnie and I had an attraction to each other. I had thought it was a one-off but it now seemed to have become a lifestyle for both Ron and Ronnie.

Once again on my way home, I came up the back street but there was no vehicle there. If Sue had a visitor that night he had already left. I quietly went to my office and rewound the video recorder. Sure enough, Jon walked up the steps shortly after I had left. Two hours after that he left. I reset the recorder then copied the section that showed the date and time that he arrived and when he left. I then headed off to bed.

Sue was awake. I climbed in behind her and just like the previous night she was sloppy and wet. I pushed into her, shot my bolt, rolled over and went to sleep. Sue tried to talk to me but I simply said, “I’m tired. We’ll talk in the morning.”

Published 
Written by goyse
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments