Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Revenge Sex With My Ex Boss's Wife: Part 4

"Tim's traveling, Rebecca has desires, and I have a decision to make."

32
8 Comments 8
6.1k Views 6.1k
1.6k words 1.6k words

It’s late one evening and my phone vibrates, glancing down I see a text from Rebecca.

 “Come over? Tim’s traveling and kids asleep.”

 An unexpected text from her, she must be horny. I quickly responded that I was interested and waited. A moment later I get the address. I shower quickly, my cock fully erect. That seems to be the normal now, anytime I know I am meeting Rebecca I can not control it. It’s been just over a week since Ive seen her, which means I have not cum in over a week. I had the opportunity to meet a FWB the other night, but cancelled. The only pussy I seem to be craving is Rebecca’s. I’m showered and in my car within ten minutes. It’s a short drive to the private neighborhood where their home is located, of course it has a gate. Rebecca open’s the gate for me and I locate their house. It’s a large, gorgeous home. They type I would never be able to afford. Business is good for Tim it appears. I tell Rebecca I’m in the driveway, she tells me to enter through the garage’s side door.

 The garage is dark and I feel my way through to the entry door. The door opens and Rebecca peeks her head out, smiling, in a blue nightgown. I barely make it into the entryway and she hugs me, kissing me passionately. Her tongue and mine meet. I’m in my ex boss’s house with his wife while his two young children sleep downstairs. Rebecca’s nightgown loosely fits her, she appears to be losing more weight. Once a moderate sized woman, she is slimming down. The gown is loose around her waist, but her breasts are perked up, looking lovely. I have to almost push Rebecca away in the entryway, she goes from kissing my mouth to kissing my neck. If I didn't push her away, we were gonna fuck right there.

 “Let’s go to the bedroom,” breaking away from a kiss, I say.

 Rebecca takes my hand and places it under her nightgown right on her vagina. I can feel the wetness on her and on her inner thighs.

 "Look what you do to me,” she whispers, out of breath.

 Turning around, and holding my hand she leads me down the hall, through the kitchen and to the stairs. She leads upstairs to a small guest room.

 “No, I want Tim’s bed,” I demand.

 Rebecca smiles, and leads me away further down the hall. The door is closed and when she push’s it in I am taken back. The room is as large as my apartment. It has high ceilings, and a king size bed. Solid Oak bed set and side tables, the room is stunning. Above the bed is a massive picture from Tim and Rebecca’s wedding day. Rebecca is almost unrecognizable today. She looks so different now than before she met me. I love the fact that I am going to be fucking Tim’s wife on their bed, in his home, while he is gone. I think of him in a hotel by himself, jerking off after eating three days worth of calories for dinner.

 Entangled in one another in the bedroom, we find our way to the bed. Before guiding Rebecca onto the bed I pull the sides of her gown down, dropping it to the floor. Revealing her breasts as her nightgown falls to the floor.

 “Get on your back.” I command her.

 Rebecca scoots on her butt on the edge of the bed, and lays back. I position myself on my stomach and begin giving her oral. She tastes amazing, her thick juices hit my tongue like spring water in the desert. I lick and lick savoring her flavor. Rebecca moans as I lick her clit and squirms as I go lower. Spreading her legs perfectly I lick lower and lower until my tongue meets her ass. Her hairless asshole tastes delicious. I use a generous amount of saliva and can feel my tongue loosely entering her.

 “Lick my ass baby” she moans.

 I continue to lick her ass and use a finger to massage her clit gently. I want her to cum, and cum hard. Rebecca grabs hold of my hair and begins to dictate the speed of my tongue, using me where she wants. Licking and fingering, I am at her disposal. Her moans intensify, her grip on my head increases and I feel her cumming. I see her vagina twitching, but continue to massage her clit. Rebecca is in ecstasy, and squirts just a bit as she cums. Her juices quickly are soaked up by the sheets on her marital bed.

alennacrofts
Online Now!
Lush Cams
alennacrofts

 “Fuck that was so good baby,” she says as she sits up

 “I’m glad you liked it,” I say, but it hurts my tongue.

 “Sit up here,” she points at the headboard lined with pillows.

 I sit back on the pillows and get comfortable. Rebecca gets off the bed and jogs off to the bathroom attached in the room. She comes back out with a toothbrush. Crawling back on the bed and with a smile on her face, she grabs hold of my dick with her left hand. I gaze at Rebecca’s ring, and look at her in the eyes. Rebecca lowers her head down and begins to pleasure me. I see her reach underneath herself and begin to pleasure herself again. Rebecca spends a generous amount of time pleasuring my dick and balls with her mouth.

She inhales a testicle in her mouth as she jerks me off. In pure ecstasy I don't quite notice as she releases my ball’s from her mouth and lift’s them up, she goes lower. Licking my taint with her tongue she eventually finds my asshole. My ass is wet, and she takes a finger and massages my ass. Rising my hips up slightly she continues to suck me. From a simple massage of my ass I feel her penetrate me, just the tip. The feeling is un usual but feels taboo. It feels, good. Rebecca continues to suck, spit, and massage using her finger. There is plenty of spit and I relax. She is able to get her finger entirely up my ass, finding my prostate. It feels like I have to pee and cum at the same time. My eyes are closed, head looking upward at the wedding day picture of Tim and Rebecca, when unknown to me Rebecca grabs the toothbrush. Swiftly she shoves the end up my ass, all the way to the bristles.

 She rises up and closes in to give me a kiss.

 “That’s Tim’s” smiling as she says it.

 She sit’s on top of me, grabbing my dick. Lowering herself down onto me. I slide into her with no issue. Rebecca is in control, riding me at her own speed. I grab hold of her breast and begin to suck on one. She moans, but is quieter than at my apartment, no kids to hide from there.

 “You fuck me so much better than Tim, I needed this cock all day,” she moans out.

 “You feel so fucking good Rebecca!” I tell her as I stop sucking her breast.

 It’s hard to describe how good she feels, it’s as if her pussy was molded for me. I fit her perfectly, her wetness allows her to take me all the way to the base. She glides on me, in a swift but fluid motion. Her hips naturally move to allow her the most pleasure possible. I feel myself coming close to climax.

 “Ease up,” I say. “I don’t want to cum yet.”

 Rebecca increases her speed. Faster than before.

 “Cum in me, fill me up!” she cries out, loudly.

 Our bodies are in union, our motions become one. I feel it, the urge to cum. It was building and building and I am powerless to stop it. The toothbrush up my ass makes my orgasm intense. Rebecca feel’s me cumming and pushes down as far as she can. I shoot my cum deep inside her, releasing everything I can into her. Rebecca leans down and we embrace in a kiss. The kissing is pure passion, no tongue just gentle and loving. My once erect penis softens inside her as our kissing continues. I can feel my semen leaking out of Rebecca and onto my balls, and down my asscrack right to where the tooth brush is. We stay entangled in one another for a few minutes after. Long enough that our mixed juices are now getting cold on my legs.

 Rebecca crawls off me and reaches down to my ass, pulling the tooth brush out. The bristles have my cum on them, but she finds even more on the bed and makes sure the bristles are covered. I follow Rebecca to the bathroom where she put’s Tim's toothbrush back. We then shower together, washing each other's bodies. We make sure to get all our mixed juices off each other. The shower last’s thirty minutes, with both of us being clean. I dry myself off and dress quickly. I tuck Rebecca into bed, kissing her. As I rise up I glance up to the picture above the bed. Tim, I fucked his wife, in his bed, in his home with his kids asleep. Things are moving fast with Rebecca and I, but I don’t mind. I carefully shut the bedroom door and find my way to my car. Driving home, it’s just past 1:00 a.m., I’m tired, and satisfied. I can not wait to fuck Rebecca again.

 

 

Published 
Written by Cryptic_eroticism
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments