Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Remote Cuckold

"Beware of the wife. You never know where a fantasy will take you."

57
11 Comments 11
14.2k Views 14.2k
1.8k words 1.8k words

My phone pinged again. That distinctive alert that told me I had another incoming media. I've come to hate that damned app. It was an all-too-often reminder of what I've created.

 

I've got a beautiful wife and have always loved showing off her gorgeous figure. She certainly doesn't mind and said she thought of it as innocent fun. One of my favorites is when she puts on a short skirt with lacy undies and go out to a bar to play some pool. The leering, hungry looks I've witnessed when she leaned over the table was a huge turn-on for me. Such a fine looking woman and not afraid to show it. But I couldn't let it stop at that. For some reason, I got it in my head that if watching guys ogle her excited me so much, watching her with another man would be nirvana. 

 

When I broached the subject, she thought I was nuts and wouldn't have any part of it. She said she only played the slut because I seemed to enjoy it, but that she would never go beyond harmless teasing. That she wasn't 'that kind of girl', and so on.

 

But I wouldn't let the fantasy go. 

 

I was unrelenting with constant reminders of how hot she looked, buying her increasingly revealing outfits, and telling her how excited I got when other men gawked at her. All that coupled with constant reminders of my fantasies about her doing good looking guys we'd casually meet or see at a store. I eventually thought I'd worn her down enough to take her to a nearby sex shop. The premise was to take a look at the different toys that might spice up our bedroom. I didn't tell her the real reason I brought her there was to check out the video booths in the back - the booths widely known to have gloryholes. I hoped I'd get her to agree to check out a booth and then persuade her to enjoy whatever penis slipped through.

 

She figured out what I was up to with the mere suggestion of checking out some videos and stormed out in a huff.

 

Months went by and getting the evil eye every time I brought up the idea of seeing her with another guy. But I really began laying it on thick as my birthday approached. I flat-out told her that if there was anything I'd want for my birthday, she'd know what it was and nothing would make me happier. She seemed to ignore every word.

 

It all started on the morning of my birthday. I was going to find out if all the persistent hinting would pay off. The day started uneventfully as I dressed and got ready for work. I was searching for my phone before heading out the door when she handed it to me. She told me that she downloaded an app the night before as part of my birthday present. She wouldn't go into details, but also made me promise not to discuss anything she sends me with anyone - especially not with her. Ever. I had to cross my heart and give my solemn oath to keep things private and not discuss whatever she sends with anyone - and not mention anything to her about it either. Especially that.

 

I left for work assuming I'd soon be receiving nude photos of her. Nothing else made sense. But why the app? I also didn't understand why she was so adamant about not wanting to talk with me about it afterward. I supposed I'd find out soon enough.

 

It was straight-up noon and my phone pinged. I curiously opened the app and braced myself for what it could be. It was a movie. I remember thinking that I was going to like this present. It started with a close-up of my wife smiling at me, followed by a wink, mouthing the words 'happy birthday', and blowing me a kiss. What really knocked my socks off was what followed. The camera panned the room she was in and I quickly realized she was in one of the video booths I tried getting her inside of a few months back! The booth was small, the walls dark, and straight porn was playing on the screen.

 

I squirmed in my chair as the camera settled on a hole in the wall and gasped as I saw a handsome dick slowly slipping through. Oh my god! Was she really going to do it? I don't usually get unexpected visitors in my office, but hunched over and hid my screen as best I could to assure I could privately soak in in the view of my wife's hand reaching out and gently petting some strange cock. A topless photo would have been uncharacteristic of my wife - and very much appreciated - but this was beyond amazing! My cock went uber hard. The camera jiggled a bit and came back into focus in time to see my wife had gotten onto her knees... and her pretty face was inches from an expectant and undulating dick. I would have pulled out my dick and jacked right there in the office if I could. I gaped in anticipation of watching her leaning in, inching ever closer to that dick. 

 

Then the screen went blank. Fuck! Was there a time limit? Was my battery dead? App die? What happened? Fuck! What's worse is that I soon discovered the video itself was gone! Some sort of auto-delete function, I learned. I was pissed and excited at the same time. My mind reeled with the months of cajoling to get my sexy wife to do what she was finally doing - and I couldn't see it! FUCK!

autotestmodel247
Online Now!
Lush Cams
autotestmodel247

 

I was frantic when my phone pinged again and I gratefully opened the app. I was disappointed that it wasn't a video, but the photo she sent was enough to get me hard and wanting to jack again. It was a profile of her with her mouth partially open and inches from that lucky dick. It was plain to see that shaft was shiny wet with a bridge of saliva dangled between it and my wife's lips. Oh my god! I wish I was there to see that scene in person. Like before, that image killed itself and was forever gone. I was beginning to hate that app.

 

A few agonizing minutes later, my phone pinged again and couldn't answer it fast enough. It was a video of my wife smiling at me through the camera. My eyes popped out of my head when she began to ooze semen out the corners of her mouth. There was so much of it that it flowed down her chin and neck in a seemingly unending cascade of cum. My god, I was so turned on! Her smile faded, gave me another wink, and brought her finger to her pursed lips mouthing 'shhhh'. It was no doubt a reminder for me to keep my promise - and my mouth - shut about what she's done for my birthday.

 

I kept my promise and never mentioned anything about her 'present' when I came home that evening. I did, however, fuck her like a man possessed the moment I came through the door. She didn't say anything, but I could sense that she was as turned about my 'gift' as I was. Little did I know how much.

 

As the weeks grew into months, I continued getting a variety of little presents on my phone with increasing regularity. I was getting photos and videos of all color of dick and inside every orifice she has. All virtually disappearing the moment I see them. Some were amazingly erotic while others were downright shocking. Though I'd forgotten many of them, a few stood out enough to recall every detail.

 

One was a photo of her looking up into the camera as an unbelievably huge black cock lay across her face. She did a black guy? Another was a movie of someone ejaculating a huge load onto her expecting face. Big dick with an even bigger load. She looked so hot! And another was a shot of her spreading her cheeks to show the cum seeping out of her anus. I didn't even know she did anal! 

 

Aside from dicks and various positions, I noticed the locations were changing too. They went from gloryholes to cars and parks. There were a few taken at hotels or strange homes or both, I couldn't be sure. What really made my head spin is when I started to recognize various rooms in our own home. The living room sofa, our bedroom, and even the kitchen, for chrissake! I could never again make a sandwich on that counter without thinking about my naked wife sitting on its edge, knees up, and being fucked by some strange dick.

 

I've long since stopped trying to count the number of men that have enjoyed my wife. From all the leering men I've continue to see when we went out, I knew she could have any one of them with a simple wink and a smile. She's always remained the innocent tease, but I know I've turned her into a total cock-slut. And she made sure I got my reminders of it. 

 

Yes, I know. It was my idea to start with. I just never guessed there would be so many! I mean how many pics of another man's cum streaming out of my wife can a guy take? And worse, I was never involved in any of it. Just a photo or video record that disappears like a metaphorical puff of smoke as soon as I see it. 

 

Our sex is better than ever, the company together remains great, and we continue to love each other deeply. Other than her 'activities' remaining a secret, unspoken, and never-to-be-broached subject... life for us has been pretty fantastic. I dare say even better than before.

 

I wonder if that was her plan all along. She gets to play the slut and me the voyeur. Not talking about it -coupled with auto-deleting imagery- rationalizes it as if nothing's ever happened. But we both know it did... far many more times than I'm comfortable with. It can be frustrating, but I'm okay with it. I'm like Pavlov's Dog, but instead of salivating at the sound of a bell, I pop a boner when that app pings. She's turning me on and I don't want her to stop, I just hope that someday I'll be seeing her enjoying a strange dick... and I'll be the one taking pictures. 

 

Until then, I have to answer my phone.

 

Published 
Written by bifan2see
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments