Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our Journey

"Husband and wife begin their cuckolding journey"

59
23 Comments 23
16.2k Views 16.2k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"This is my first submission and is only the first chapter of my novella."

I returned home from work a little after 5.00 pm after a long and tedious day. The only thing that kept me going was the knowledge that I was 'on a promise' with my wife. We hadn't been having as much sex as we would have liked over the past month. It was all the usual mid-life stuff; too tired, too busy with the kids, too much work. It had got to the point where I had to bring it up with her and after some very mature and lengthy discussion we made a promise to make more time for each other sexually.

That morning, Deborah had kissed me goodbye a little harder than normal and promised me that we were going to have 'lots of fun' when I came home and this was the one thing that kept me going until I could burst out of the office.

Deborah was bent over and reaching into the oven when I came through the door. Even though she was wearing just a pair of jeans and a simple long sleeve t-shirt, she looked extremely sexy, her ass busting out and a trickle of black French underwear straining over the top. I crept up behind her and ran my hands over her ass before groping her ample cheeks firmly.

'Hey, welcome home, baby. That feels nice,' she said, gasping slightly.

'It certainly does,' I replied quickly.

I moved my hands from her ass to her wide hips and turned her around. She immediately placed her hands around my neck and leaned in. We kissed passionately and I could feel her tongue in my mouth, rolling around energetically. She bit my lip slightly and placed one hand on my crotch.

'Don't you want to eat first? You must be starving after the day you have had,' she said with a cheeky wink.

'You can't cook for shit anyway!' I said in reply.

'Oi! Cheeky bugger,' she shot back mockingly and kissed me again.

I grabbed at her wrist and started to lead her upstairs, but she held back and shook her head. 'Nope. Not yet,' she said. I let go of her and she stepped back into the kitchen. She stared at me as she began undoing the top button of her jeans slowly. She pushed them down to the floor playfully, her gaze still fixed on me, a wry smile breaking across her face. Next to go was her top, which revealed a lacy, black balcony-cut bra, her huge 34DD milky white breasts straining against the top and pouring out slightly.

With her eyes still fixed on mine she reached into her french knickers and started to rub at her hairy pussy. Not just the clit, her entire hairy mound. She rubbed deeply and let out a small gasp that made my cock instantly hard. Her eyes began to close as she explored her quim even more, her gasps getting louder. Eventually, she succumbed and lowered her knickers to just above her knees and regained eye contact. She then spread her legs slightly and inserted one finger into her damp mound. She slid it in carefully and started to pump steadily. After a few seconds, she pulled out, scooping a large glob of juices with a hooked finger. She stared into my eyes as she put it straight into her mouth and sucked enthusiastically. 'Mmmmmm,' she purred, 'Want some?'

I stood in shock. She had never done anything like this before and I was loving it. 

Fuck, yes. I do,' I replied quickly.

'Then you better come and get some.'

I quickly shrugged my trousers off and left them in a puddle on the floor and dashed over to her. She took another scoop from her pussy and slid her finger into my mouth; the juices tasted beautifully salty on my tongue.

'Down please,' she said firmly. Deborah grabbed my head and gently pushed me down to the floor. I was on my knees and instantly buried my head into her sopping, hairy cunt, her hands gripping my head and running through my hair vigorously. I lapped at her slick lips and did my best to get my tongue deep inside her snatch, my mouth dripping with her juice.

ParisBelleTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ParisBelleTS

Deb reached down and parted her pubic hair to grant me access to her swollen clit. I flicked at it with my tongue and this sent her into spasms of ecstacy.

'Fuck, yes that's good' she breathed, her hands tightening on my hair.

I kept lapping for another minute, her cunt weeping juice with every movement of my tongue. She eventually pulled me up and without a word started walking upstairs. Deb wiggled her hips playfully and kicked off her knickers, her plump, pale ass jiggling before me.

We both darted upstairs and, inspired by her confidence, I threw her onto the bed and immediately bent her over.

'Oh yes I like that,' she giggled excitedly, 'are you going to fuck me?'

'Hell, yes, babe. Get that perfect ass in the air,' I shot back, my cock like concrete in my hand as I slowly caressed it.

Deb bent over and buried her head in the pillows before reaching back and pulling one ass cheek open with one hand. Her dark pussy stared up at me and I plunged my cock in instantly, unable to resist the pleasure being offered. She gasped immediately. 'Oh, that's it. That's what I fucking need,' she blurted. My cock slid effortlessly into her, her pussy wet from my saliva and her own excitement. We established a rhythm and I could see her ass bouncing in front of me frenetically.

'Give me a slap,' she commanded.

I was, momentarily, a little shocked. She had never asked for this before and I felt a little awkward. I gave her a light smack on her right cheek before resuming my steady fucking of her pussy.

'More,' she cried. 'Bit harder than that,' she asked.

I dutifully smacked her ass again, this time a little more firmly.

'Oh yes, that's it. Have I been bad?' she asked. Again, I was a little shocked but that shock was immediately replaced with excitement. I had never seen this side of her before but I was definitely not going to complain.

'Yes, you've been really fucking bad!'

'I've been flirting with that guy at the bar all night, haven't I?'

I could feel my balls tightening at this and I had to focus immediately to stop from squirting my cum deep inside her.

'Yes, you have,' I said cautiously, a little afraid about how far to push things.'

'I've been whispering in his ear, giggling and touching his arm all night,' she continued through heavy moans. 'I think he wants to fuck me,' she continued. My cock stiffened. I grimaced as I continued to hold back my orgasm.

'Please can I suck his cock? It feels really big when I touch it,' she begged.

That was the final straw. I smacked her ass as hard as I could causing her skin to ripple. I gave one last thrust and shot a huge jet of thick spunk into her sodden mound. I pulled back and the last few spurts of my seed jumped on to her delicious ass cheeks.

I sat back on my feet but Deborah didn't move. She simply stayed on all fours and reached her right hand between her legs and began rubbing her clit furiously. Her eyes were shut, lost in the moment.

'I'm sucking on his massive cock,' she murmured. I sat back catching my breath but remained transfixed on her. Was this really my wife? What had come over her? She continued to rub.

'I'm going to cum!' she shouted. 'I'm going to fucking cum.'

And with that Deb came thunderously and squirted all over the sheets beneath her before lowering her pelvis to the bed. She lay on her front, her body positioned like a starfish. She was spent, thoroughly exhausted but a sly smile was etched all over her face. I had never seen her this happy after sex.

 

I was left with one puzzling question: where had all this come from?

 

 

Published 
Written by davey006
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments