Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our cuckold wedding part eight

"Jen has fun at my fathers house"

18
11 Comments 11
10.8k Views 10.8k
6.0k words 6.0k words

When we got back in the car, Jen showed me the sexy bra and string that she had bought for Brian’s eyes later that evening. They were tiny and I told her that I would love to see her wearing them.

“Trevor, you know that I couldn’t wear them in front of you,” Jen said softly, “I told you that I don’t even like you seeing me in my plain bra and panties but I let you.”

“I know Jen and I’m sorry for asking.”

“You will never see my breasts again or see my pussy!” Jen confirmed, “You are the cuck!”

Her words kept my tiny cock hard and she certainly knew how to tease me.

We got back home and as soon as we entered the kitchen, Jen went over to Brian who was making coffee and she kissed him and whispered in his ear. She opened the lingerie bag and let him have a quick look inside.

Brian smiled and looked at me and I smiled back, letting him know that I knew their secret.

Jen took the lingerie bag upstairs to their bedroom and that gave Brian and I a few minutes alone.

“Did you like her sleeping in the nude with you last night?” I asked Brian.

He looked a little concerned and nervous.

“Its okay, you can talk to me about her,” I smiled, “We don’t have sex but we have no secrets. I know that you saw her naked.”

“Yes I did see her naked and yes I liked sleeping with her like that,” Brian said nervously, “She’s beautiful.”

“I know she is,” I smiled and gave him a pat on the back.

“She’s beautiful fully clothed,” Brian smiled, “But naked, oh man she’s gorgeous.”

“I wouldn’t know about that,” I joked, “I’ve never seen her naked.”

“She has a beautiful body,” Brian smiled.

“Did you fuck her?” I asked.

Brian froze on the spot and looked at me.

“Well, hum, well,” Brian fumbled his words and he was saved by Jen who came back from the bedroom.

“What are you two talking about?” Jen smiled.

“I was asking Brian about last night in bed with you,” I teased.

Jen came over and hugged Brian and kissed him.

“Don’t tease him,” Jen scolded, “You are embarrassing him.”

“I’m only joking,” I smiled, “What you two do in bed together is your business.”

“That’s right, its none of your business,” Jen smiled, “What we do in bed together is private!”

“Sorry Brian,” I smiled, “I didn’t mean anything.”

“It’s cool,” Brian said with a sigh of relief, “As long as you are okay with me.”

“Brian,” I smiled, “I’m cool with anything.”

We went out to eat later that evening and returned home around seven o’clock. Jen went to shower and I assume that she put on the sexy bra and string that she bought earlier. She rejoined us and she looked stunning in a short black dress that flared at the waist. Her beautiful firm body was highlighted by her high heels and she smelled delicious.

“Wow, you look amazing!” Brian shouted and she walked to him and gave him a quick peck on his lips.

“Thank you, kind sir,” Jen smiled.

“Are we going somewhere?” Jason asked.

“No dad, Jen just took a shower,” I replied.

“I like to look nice,” Jen smiled.

“Jen, you always look beautiful,” Brian shouted and Jen smiled at him.

About thirty minutes later, Jen went into the kitchen to get another glass of wine and moments later, Brian followed her while I continued to talk to my father.

Five minutes passed and they had not returned yet so I quickly swallowed the last drop of wine in my glass and went to refill it.

I silently walked to the kitchen and popped my head around the door to see Jen and Brian locked in a passionate embrace. I retreated a few steps and made a noise so they would know that I was approaching and walked back into the kitchen.

They broke from their kiss and when Jen saw that it was me she smiled.

“It’s okay it’s Trevor,” Jen said softly and pulled Brian’s face back to hers and continued to kiss him passionately. His hands were caressing her ass as they kissed for a further twenty seconds.

When they broke from their kiss, Brian looked at me as I was refilling my glass with wine.

“I told you that I’m cool,” I said softly.

Brian breathed a sigh of relief and smiled at me.

“I know that you’ve spent the night in bed with her naked; I saw her in bed with you” I smiled, “As she said, it’s none of my business.”

“That’s right,” Jen smiled as she came to kiss me, “It’s none of your business.”

“We had better get back in there,” I replied, “Dad may wonder where we are.”

“You go on,” Jen smiled, “We’ll be there in a minute.”

She started kissing Brian again and I left them and went back to the living room with my full glass of wine. Jen and Brian returned a couple of minutes later and we spent the next two hours drinking wine and chatting.

It was just after ten o’clock when Jen made a fake yawn and announced that she needed to go to bed.

She came over and kissed me deeply and I whispered, “Have fun, Jen.”

“Oh I will,” Jen whispered back.

She said good-night to my dad and calmly walked to Brian and held out her hand for him to take her to bed.

“Ready babe?” Jen asked Brian.

“Yes, I’m ready,” Brian smiled as he took her hand and they made their way to the stairs.

My dad kept me talking for a further hour and I didn’t get the chance to listen at the stairs to see if I could hear Jen and Brian making love.

I was up early the following day and to my surprise so was my dad; he had already got the coffee brewing and we sat and talked for a while.

It was almost eight thirty when I sent a text to Jen to see if she was awake yet and she replied that she was awake and asked me to take her and Brian a cup of coffee in about twenty minutes.

My father asked if they were awake and I told him what she said in her text.

“I have time to take a quick shower,” I said as I started to walk upstairs to my dad’s bedroom and his master bathroom, “I already have their coffee cups ready.”

“Okay son,” Jason replied.

I took my shower and dressed before I went to go downstairs to get Brian and Jen’s coffee. As soon as I opened my dad’s bedroom door, I saw him opening Brian’s bedroom door, and I shouted at him.

“Dad!”

He looked at me and shouted, “Its okay, I knocked first.”

He then disappeared inside the bedroom.

“Shit!” I said to myself, knowing that he will see Jen in bed with Brian.

I went downstairs to try to think of a story to explain why Jen was naked in Brian’s bed and it was about twelve minutes later when I heard my dad coming down the stairs. He came into the kitchen and had a confused look on his face.

“Trevor,” Jason said nervously, “Did you know that they slept together in Brian’s bed last night?”

“Yes dad, Jen asked me if she could share his bed because the couch in his room was uncomfortable,” I replied, trying to reassure him.

“I think she was naked in his bed,” Jason stuttered, “She is definitely topless because I just saw her tits!”

“I know dad, its okay,” I smiled, letting him know that I already knew how Jen slept in Brian’s bed.

He breathed a sigh of relief.

“I don’t mind her sleeping in the nude with him,” I smiled, “I have no objection to him seeing her in the nude.”

“Oh, okay,” Jason replied.

“How did you see her boobs?” I asked.

“She went to take their coffee and the sheet fell down,” Jason smiled, “She blushed and apologized.”

I laughed and joked about her flashing her boobs to my dad.

We waited a further fifty minutes before Jen and Brian came downstairs and she apologized to my dad again for flashing her boobs to him.

“I’m sorry Jen,” Jason smiled, “I had no idea that you were in Brian’s bed and topless.”

“She sleeps naked dad,” Brian shouted with a grin on his face.

“I’m sorry that the sheet dropped,” Jen quickly replied.

“It didn’t bother me, Jen,” Jason smiled, “It was a nice sight for these old eyes!”

We all laughed about Jen’s boobs pleasing my father.

“I had no idea that you were sharing his bed,” Jason said softly, “Or that you slept in the nude with him.”

“We are both adults,” Jen smiled, “And Trevor knows.”

I was anxious to hear all about her naked adventures with Brian last night and suggested that we drove back into town again; luckily, Jen agreed and we set off for the coffee bar again.

She wouldn’t tell me anything until we sat at our corner table and lucky for us there were no other people in there yet.

Jen started to explain her night. She told me that when they got to the bedroom, Brian pulled her towards him and kissed her deeply. His hands were squeezing her ass and their tongues were entwined together.

“I felt his hand pulling at my zipper,” Jen told me, “He pulled my dress off of my shoulders and saw my sexy bra with parts of my nipples showing from the top. He shouted, oh fuck!”

“He liked your bra then?” I joked.

“His tongue started licking my breasts that were showing from the top of my bra as I slid out of my dress,” Jen told me.

She told me that, Brian wanted to take some pictures of her in her sexy bra and string.

“Did you let him?” I asked.

“Yes I did,” Jen smiled, “I posed in several positions for him.”

She told me that she dropped to her knees in front of him and pulled his jeans and shorts down and took his huge stiff cock in her mouth.

“I sucked and licked his cock for over twenty minutes,” Jen smiled, “Then he tensed up and I knew he was about to cum.”

“Did he cum?”

“Yes, Trevor,” Jen smiled, “And I swallowed every drop!”

“So, he never fucked you last night?” I said feeling disappointed.

“Trevor, his cock was still hard after he had cum,” Jen smiled, “He threw me on the bed and ripped my bra and string off!”

“Ripped, as in tore off?” I asked.

“Yes, Trevor, he ripped them off me.”

“So, are they ruined?”

“Yes they are ruined, they are torn to pieces,” Jen smiled, “Your brother was like a wild animal last night!”

“So, you can’t wear them again?”

“No Trevor, they are torn to pieces and I threw them away.”

“Wow, they cost you a lot of money yesterday.”

“I know, but the sex I had because of them was worth it!”

Jen went on to tell me that Brian ate her soaking pussy for over thirty minutes and he took more pictures of her naked and very exposed.

“He was ready to fuck me within twenty minutes, Trevor,” Jen smiled, “And he did, hard, very hard!

“Did you like it?”

“Oh God, Trevor, it was amazing!” Jen smiled, “He fucked me so hard and he bit my left breast so hard that he left teeth marks on my boob.”

“Is your boob still marked?”

“Yes, it is, why? You cannot see it!” Jen informed me.

“I know you wouldn’t let me see it but did my dad see the teeth marks this morning when he saw your tits?” I asked.

“He must have seen them,” Jen smiled, “He saw my breasts, all of them.”

“He saw the bite marks?” I asked again.

“Probably,” Jen replied, “My breasts were on show all the time that your dad was in our room.”

“You didn’t cover them up?” I asked with some urgency.

“No I didn’t, he had already seen them and I didn’t want to make it look like I was embarrassed,” Jen smiled, “So, I stayed like I was with my breasts showing.”

“Wow, Jen,” I replied.

“It’s only a pair of breasts,” Jen reassured me, “It’s not like I let Jason fuck me!”

“So, my dad and brother have seen your tits now.”

“Yes!”

“But I can’t?”

“No!” Jen replied, “Does that upset you?”

“Not at all Jen, I understand, I’m just the cuck..”

“Exactly.”

She continued with her report. Brain held her hands above her head as he bit and sucked her breasts; his cock was pumping in her pussy at the same time.

“I couldn’t scream with pleasure because his tongue was in my mouth,” Jen informed me, “But I climaxed at least a hundred times!”

Jen told me that he fucked her in four different positions before he filled her pussy with his juice and they both slumped on the bed and fell asleep.

Then she told me something that almost made me cum in my jeans.

“When we want a baby,” Jen smiled, “Brian can get me pregnant, and that way the baby will be white and look like your family!”

“That’s a great idea, Jen!” I shouted, “Does Brian know?”

“Yes I asked him last night and he was very keen on the idea,” Jen smiled, “That is when we want a family!”

“Did he fuck you this morning?” I asked.

“Yes and I sucked him off again in the shower,” Jen smiled, “His cock is wonderful!”

“Jen, would I be able to clean you tonight after you have sex with Brian?” I asked, “I haven’t cleaned you in over a week now.”

“Oh, I’m sorry Trevor,” Jen smiled, “I didn’t realize; of course you can.”

“Thanks, Jen.”

“But you know the rules,” Jen smiled, “If you clean me out; you have to suck my lovers' cock as well.”

“I would have to suck my brother’s cock?” I stuttered.

“Yes, those are the rules for you to lick me clean,” Jen smiled, “You know the rules.”

“Oh God, I don’t think that I could do that to Brian,” I pleaded.

“Then you can’t clean me after he has made love to me.”

“If I decide that I will do it, I’ll let you know,” I replied.

“Okay, it’s your choice,” Jen smiled, “Now I need to go and buy more sexy lingerie for Brian.”

“Please don’t let him tear these ones,” I urged.

“Trevor, if he tears them off of me then he tears them off,” Jen scolded, “I happen to like the rough sex with him. It has nothing to do with you!”

 

We left the lingerie store with three new sexy sets, one was red and the same style as the black ones that she bought yesterday. On the way back to the car, I asked Jen about my dad catching her in bed with Brian this morning.

“He knocked and I thought it was you,” Jen said, “I shouted out that it was okay to come in.”

She told me that she froze when Jason entered the room with their coffee.

“He looked me in bed with Brian and looked shocked,” Jen said, “He didn’t say anything apart from good morning.”

She told me that as he handed her the coffee, the sheet fell down and exposed her naked breasts.

“What did you do?” I asked.

“I looked at your dad and he was staring at my boobs,” Jen smiled, “I apologized

And he said its okay.”

“So you left them on show?”

“Yes! I thought, well he has seen them now!”

She told me that my dad sat on the bed and chatted to her and Brian for about ten minutes before he left them alone.

“Were your tits on display all the time that he was sitting there?” I asked.

“Yes, Trevor and yes my nipples were hard!” Jen informed me.

I was so excited on the drive home and I asked Jen if I could cum tonight?

“No, not until tomorrow night!” Jen shouted.

I asked her if she enjoyed it when my dad saw her tits.

“It was okay,” Jen answered, “I certainly didn’t mind him seeing my boobs. You know that I like people seeing me like that.”

“Just not me though?” I replied.

“No, not you,” Jen replied with a smile, “I know that if you started seeing me like that, you will want more and more and I need to treat you as a cuckold hubby.”

DayanaSensual
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DayanaSensual

Her words caused me to think, “So you don’t really mind me seeing you naked. You just don’t want me to want more?”

“Trevor,” Jen said as she squeezed my hand, “I don’t want you to see me in a sexual way; I honestly don’t like you seeing me like that. You are the cuck!”

We got to my fathers' house and Brian met us at the door. Jen gave him a long, lingering passionate kiss in front of me. We went to the kitchen and Jason was just serving lunch and this time, Jen sat next to Brian and opposite me.

I could only see one of his hands on the dinner table and I wondered if his other hand was up Jen’s short dress because she had that sexy look in her eyes and she kept on taking deep breaths and sighing.

I got up and went to the refrigerator to get some water and as I passed by Jen, I saw Brian’s hand was indeed up her dress. I guessed he was rubbing her pussy or at least, her inner thigh!

I rubbed her shoulders as I made my way back to my chair and brought her back to reality.

After we ate, my dad and I retreated to the living room, leaving Jen and Brian to clean the dishes away and tidy the kitchen.

It was about fifteen minutes later when I went to the kitchen to get a drink and I saw them both in a passionate embrace. Brian had his hands up the back of Jen’s dress and he was caressing her ass.

I got a good look at the bottom of her firm soft cheeks as his hands were enjoying the warmth of her soft skin.

Suddenly, she realized that I was there and quickly pulled her dress down to cover her ass.

“Oh my God,” Jen shouted, obviously embarrassed.

“It’s okay, it’s only me,” I reassured her.

“Did you see my ass?” Jen asked sternly.

“No, not really, only a tiny piece,” I replied.

“Oh my God,” Jen shouted again, “tell me that you never saw anything!”

“I saw you two in a deep kiss,” I smiled.

“Trevor, you know what I mean, did you see my ass or thong?” Jen asked again.

“Relax Jen,” I smiled as I took a bottle of water from the refrigerator, “I couldn’t even tell you what color thong you are wearing. I never saw anything.”

“Thank God for that,” Jen said feeling relieved as she straightened herself out.

She turned to Brian, “Now continue kissing me please my sexy lover!”

I looked at Brian and he looked a little nervous at me so I reassured him.

“Its okay little brother,” I smiled, “Your sexy lover wants you to continue kissing her.”

They resumed their kiss and I went back to the living room to chat with my dad and it was about five minutes later when Brian came in and told me that Jen needed me.

“She’s upstairs in my bedroom,” Brian informed me.

I went upstairs and knocked on the bedroom door and Jen told me to enter. She was sitting on the bed and she jumped up and kissed me passionately. She pulled my jeans and shorts down and started playing with my tiny cock. My cock was getting very hard and Jen sat down on the bed so my cock was level to her face and what she did then, completely blew my mind.

She kissed the end of my cock and kissed it again and again, then she licked it and I was leaking a lot of pre-cum at this point.

“Close your eyes,” Jen whispered and I did as I was told.

Suddenly, I felt warmness engulf my throbbing three-inch cock and I realized that she had closed her lips over my tool!

Jen was sucking my tiny cock and I was in heaven. She sucked and kissed and licked and I was enjoying every moment of it; her hands were cupping my balls as she worked her beautiful mouth on my cock.

It seemed like an eternity but in reality, it was only about three minutes before I knew that I was about to cum and I shouted to her. I expected her to pull my cock from her mouth but she continued to suck!

“Jen,” I shouted, “Jen!”

I felt my body explode as I shot my juice into her mouth!

“Fuck!” I shouted as my body jerked and shuddered, “Fuck, Jen!”

Finally, after about a minute, Jen looked and smiled up at me. She stood up and kissed me deeply.

“I love you, Trevor,” Jen whispered, “Never forget that!”

“Oh God, Jen, I love you too!” I replied, “You just sucked me off! You really sucked me off!”

'I know,” Jen whispered, “I wanted to.”

“Does that mean that I can see you naked?”

“No Trevor, that will never happen,” Jen whispered, “But I wanted to give you something and I knew how desperate you were to cum.”

“Thanks, Jen.”

“You do so much for me and I wanted to give you something special,” Jen whispered again, “I wanted to show you that although we don’t have sex, I love you so much.”

I pulled my shorts and jeans back up and Jen kissed me passionately again and again.

I was shaking with love and excitement as we kissed for over five minutes.

“Am I a good cuck hubby?” I asked.

“You are the best!” Jen smiled back, “I would love you to clean me out tonight after Brian has cum inside me.”

“I would love that!” I shouted.

“But you know the rules,” Jen smiled, “You have to pay the price for cleaning me.”

I knew what she meant.

“Brian may not want me to suck his cock though,” I pleaded.

“Brian knows all about what you do when you clean me,” Jen smiled, “He is game for it if you are.”

“You told him that I suck your lovers off?” I asked.

“Of course, and I told him that I want you to clean me after he has cum inside me,” Jen whispered, “Brian knows what you have to do after you clean me.”

I was shaking, would I suck my brother’s cock, just to be allowed to clean Jen?

“Brian knows that I would suck his cock after I clean you?”

“Yes, Trevor and he is okay with it,” Jen smiled, “He wants to know what we do at home, he wants to experience it all.”

“He knows that I will be sucking his cock?” I asked.

“Yes, Trevor and he is okay with it,” Jen smiled, “He wants to see you in full cuck mode!”

I was excited and nervous at the same time. I desperately wanted to lick Jen’s pussy again but I wasn’t sure about sucking my brother’s cock. Finally, I made a decision.

“Okay, Jen, I’ll do it!” I shouted.

“That’s a good boy!” Jen smiled and kissed me again.

I couldn’t wait until it was bedtime and again, I hardly ate anything at dinner and when Brian came over to me and told me that he was looking forward to tonight, I knew that Jen had told him the plans.

I felt a little embarrassed but Brian assured me that what happens will always be our secret; that calmed me down a lot and I was looking forward to tasting Jen’s pussy again.

Jen had been in the shower and she wore a sexy red dress for the evening and I assumed that she was wearing the sexy red lingerie that she bought earlier.

It was just after nine thirty when Jen announced that she was going to bed and she came over to me and kissed me passionately.

“Make sure you are naked when we call you,” Jen whispered.

“Okay,” I whispered back.

Jen took Brian’s hand and they went upstairs to bed.

“I’m sure something is going on between them,” Jason said, “They are always kissing each other.”

“There’s no harm in them kissing,” I replied, “They like each other.”

“But they sleep in the nude together as well,” Jason replied, “You know what a horny guy Brian is.”

I laughed.

“There’s no way he could keep his hands off her,” Jason exclaimed, “Especially with her naked in his bed.”

“It’s okay dad.”

“I’m just telling you, I bet they are having sex together,” Jason informed.

“Its okay dad, I don’t mind if they are.”

My father went to bed around ten-fifteen and as soon as I heard his bedroom door close, I stripped naked and waited for Jen to send me a text.

It was almost eleven o’clock before I received the text and I quietly climbed the stairs and made my way to their bedroom. I gently knocked and a minute later, Jen called me in.

My hands were sweaty and I was shaking with nerves as I slowly opened the bedroom door and walked in; my naked three-inch cock was hard and oozing pre-cum and I heard Brian giggle as he saw my pathetic manhood.

Jen was on her back and the sheet was covering her naked body.

“Brian has a blindfold for you,” Jen said as I walked to Brian who was sitting up in bed.

He tied the blindfold around my eyes and he got out of bed to guide me to Jen’s soaked pussy.

I was a master at this and needed no guidance as my mouth found her cum filled pussy.

I licked and cleaned for over fifteen minutes and all I could hear was the familiar sound of a cock being sucked by Jen. I had missed this and the taste of cum; I cleaned her out and it was delightful.

Suddenly I heard Brian shout that he was about to cum and Jen ordered me to stop my task and get ready to service her new lover’s cock.

I waited for the all clear to remove the blindfold and as I focused my eyes, I saw Brian’s cock just inches away from my mouth.

I gulped and gulped again.

“You know what you have to do, cuck,” Jen shouted.

I opened my mouth and took my brothers cock in! I felt disgusted at first but then reassured myself that it was worth it; I liked cleaning Jen and this task was a minor price to pay for the pleasure I get from her cum filled pussy.

Once I got used to having my brother’s cock in my mouth, I started to enjoy it and sucked like crazy for about five minutes. He shouted that he was about to cum and I felt his cock jerk as he filled my mouth with his warm salty sauce. I finished cleaning his cock and Jen told me that she took some pictures of me sucking my brother.

“You are a good cuck,” Jen smiled as I wiped my lips.

Brian never said anything, he just smiled at me.

“How was it, babe?” Jen asked Brian as he got back into bed with Jen.

“It was very nice,” Brian smiled, “You suck good, big brother.”

“Now you have experienced your brother’s big cock, like I have,” Jen smiled, “You are a good cuck.”

Jen called me to her and she kissed me deeply before she told me to go and leave them alone.

“Okay, now go downstairs, I need your brother to make love to me again,” Jen smiled and I left them alone.

I got back to the couch and Jen sent me a text.

“I hope you enjoyed that, I love you!”

“I did, very much and I love you!” I replied.

“Let your dad bring our coffee in the morning,” Jen replied.

“Why not me?” I answered.

“I may let your dad see my boobs again!”

I got another erection as I read her text and fell asleep feeling totally satisfied.

I was woken by a text from Jen around seven-thirty the following morning.

“Text me when your dad is on his way with the coffee please,” Jen’s text read.

My dad was already in the kitchen when I got in there and we exchanged the good morning words.

“Jen is awake already,” I said, “Is there coffee ready?”

“It soon will be,” Jason replied, “You want me to take it to them while you shower?”

“Sure dad,” I replied as I sipped my coffee.

Jason poured two cups of coffee and made his way to the stairs. I quickly sent Jen a text to inform her that my dad was on his way.

As soon as he was out of sight, I ran to the stairs to listen for any sounds and I heard my dad knock on Brian’s door. I heard the door open and my dad murmured something before the door closed.

I took my shower and dressed as quickly as I could and when I got back to the kitchen I realized that my dad wasn’t there yet.

It was a further ten minutes before he rejoined me and he looked a little flush but he never said anything.

We had yet another cup of coffee together and chatted about the upcoming Christmas holidays.

Thirty minutes later, Jen and Brian came down and she kissed me deeply. She looked sensational in her tight blue jeans and a white roll neck sweater.

“I’m sorry about that, Jason,” Jen said as she kissed my dad on his cheek.

“It’s okay,” Jason smiled, “I told you, it was good for my old eyes.”

“What happened?” I hesitantly asked.

“I was in the bathroom when your dad brought our coffee in,” Jen smiled, “I walked out and he was standing there!”

I frowned like I Was confused.

“I was naked!” Jen shouted.

“Oh!” I smiled.

“It took me a few seconds before I realized,” Jen shouted again, “I suddenly realized that I was standing there naked.”

I laughed, “How long did it take you to realize that you were naked in front of my dad?”

“I was standing there for at least fifteen seconds, wasn’t I?” Jen asked.

“At least,” Jason smiled, “Then she realized that she was naked in front of me and ran to the bed.”

We all laughed and Jen gave me that familiar sexy smile. Her plan had worked!

As soon as I got her alone, I asked her about my dad seeing her naked.

“That’s why I wanted you to text me when he was bringing our coffee up,” Jen told me.

“Oh, I see,” I replied.

“I told Brian that I was going to show Jason,” Jen smiled, “I waited in the bathroom until he came in and I pretended to be shocked.”

“You stood there in the nude in front of him?” I asked, excitedly/

“Yes for about twenty or so seconds,” Jen smiled, “He just stood there staring at me!”

“Wow!”

“And when I ran past him to get into bed, he saw my naked ass as well” Jen went on, “I sat there with the covers down, showing my breasts.”

“My dad stayed there a long time,” I replied.

“Yes, he sat on the bed and chatted for ages, looking at my naked boobs!”

“Did you enjoy flashing your body to my dad?” I asked.

“Yes I did,” Jen smiled, “I would probably walk around the house, naked!”

“Why don’t you?” I asked.

“Because you are here,” Jen teased, “I’m not letting you see me like that, I couldn’t.”

I asked Jen if we could do the same tonight and let me clean her as it was our final night at my father’s house. She agreed and told me that Brian said how much he enjoyed the previous night!

“Did he tear your bran and string off again last night?” I asked.

“Yes Tony, he ripped them off me!”

“Another set wore only once?” I asked.

“I’m afraid so, but it’s worth it!”

The final night at my fathers went pretty much the same with me cleaning her after Brian had cum inside her and I sucked his cock again and swallowed him.

When my dad took their coffee up the following morning, I realized that he was in their room for over thirty minutes and when he did finally come down, he was smiling.

“Your Jen really is beautiful,” Jason informed me, “She has an amazing body!”

“You saw her naked again?” I asked.

“She was out of bed and packing her case when I took their coffee in,” Jason stuttered.

“What was she wearing?” I asked.

“Nothing! She was naked,” Jason stuttered again, “She took the coffee from me and took a sip then carried on packing her suitcase, in the nude.”

I laughed.

“She didn’t care that she was naked,” Jason smiled, “She just continued packing her case, naked!”

“She probably didn’t mind being naked because you saw her naked yesterday,” I smiled.

“Then she sat on top of the bed and chatted to me.”

“Still naked?” I asked.

“Yes, still naked!” Jason smiled, “Then she leaned over and kissed Brian.”

“Could you see everything?” I asked excitedly.

“Everything!” Jason screamed, “She sat on the bed with her left leg under her ass, everything was showing and she didn’t bat an eyelid. She is so beautiful.”

“What are they doing now?” I asked.

“If Brian has any sense, he will be pumping into her!” Jason joked, “I would, given the chance. I hope you don’t mind me talking about your wife like that son.”

“Not at all dad, I told you we don’t have a sexual relationship,” I smiled, “Who she fucks is her business.”

“You don’t know what you’re missing!” Jason shouted, “She’s fucking beautiful. She’s beautiful fully clothed but naked, wow, she’s even more beautiful!”

Jen and Brian came down thirty minutes later and she had a twinkle in her eyes.

“My dad thinks you are beautiful Jen,” I smiled as she kissed me deeply.

“Thank you, Jason,” Jen smiled, “He should know, he’s seen a lot of me! Everything I believe!”

Jen kissed Brian deeply and shed some tears as we left for the journey home and promised to continue when we go back for the Christmas holidays.

The journey home gave Jen plenty of time to tell me about her night and naked morning in front of my father.

Next part coming soon.

Please score and leave me comments.

Published 
Written by Trevor807
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments