Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One Took Over The Cuckold's Bed - Part XII

"Sue and Rick go shopping for clothes to please her lover Paulo"

28
25 Comments 25
8.5k Views 8.5k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Sue decided to contact Paulo inside the boutique. She was unsure of what colour he preferred so she took pictures of some and sent them to him with a text message. Moments later he rang her back. ‘That red and black one looked nice’ he told her.

“It’s Rick’s treat by the way. It’s a thank you for all the hard work you are doing.”

I could hear his voice and his laughter at the other end. Sue said, “Paulo says it’s not hard work at all. It’s very pleasurable but he thanks you all the same.”

I smiled as she continued speaking to him. “They have matching panties too and I expect you’ll want me to wear black stockings as well.”

He said something to her and she passed on the message that he liked fishnet stockings. He also told her that Maria was taking the afternoon off tomorrow and she wondered if Sue would like to have lunch with her and her partner Ramona. "She thought you might like a girlie day out."

“I’d love to,” Sue told him before she ended the call to continue shopping.

I followed her round carrying the shopping basket as she shopped. I had heard about how some cuckolds like to help their wives buy lingerie for a date. Some even helped them bathe and dress. I honestly never expected to be in that position but here I was with a basket containing not just one Basque but two as well as a few pairs of panties and stockings. At the check-out an assistant of a similar age to us served us. She smiled as she carefully folded each garment and placed them into a bag. “You’re from England then are you?”

Sue nodded. “You sound British yourself,” she said.

The woman then went on to explain that she had married a Portuguese man and moved here. “It was a holiday romance and the marriage didn’t last long but I stayed,” she told us. “I like it here. I have a partner and a son.”

“We’re on holiday here too. Trying to see much of the real Portugal rather than concentrate on the tourist part.”

“No children in tow?”

Sue smiled. “They’ve grown up and are at university now.”

The woman laughed. “Having some us time then?”

Sue smiled, “You could say that.”

“Oh?”

“We’re over here staying with my boyfriend,” she said quietly.

The woman stopped and looked at her as if waiting for a sign that she was just joking. But we both held our composure. “You’re serious aren’t you?”

Sue smiled, “Yes.”

“Well bugger me,” she retorted. “You read about these things going on but you never expect to come across it.”

Sue smiled. “You could say we’re living it,” she said.

“Living the bloody dream you mean,” the woman responded as she finished off packing. “Well good for you.”

She looked me up and down more closely. “You married a modern man, hey?”

Sue laughed, “Well I don’t know about being a modern man but Rick has always wanted me to cuckold him so with the kids off our hands now I thought ‘why not’.”

The woman smiled, “Well good for you,” she repeated again before turning to me once more. “And is she doing a good job?”

I felt a little embarrassed and didn’t know what to say. Sue stepped in. “Well there’s been no complaints from him so far and if there were... well it’s too late now.”

The woman laughed quite loudly and shook her head as she took the credit card from my hand. She was still shaking her head a few moments later when she handed me back my card and the receipt. “Is he a local guy?” she asked Sue quietly.

Sue smiled and nodded.

“Well just before you go back tell him to pop in sometime.”

Sue shook her head and laughed, “Sorry but I have plans for him after our holiday.”

“Greedy bugger,” the woman replied with laughter.

She was still laughing and shaking her head a few moments later as we walked away hand in hand. We were still holding hands a while later as we walked around the market. It had been a long time since we had been as close as this. Our holidays of the past had nearly always included the children and our only time together had been at night but it was different now. There was only ourselves to think about.

We bought a few things to take back home for ourselves but we also found presents for Gemma and John and our parents, later we found place to have lunch and we dined outside shaded from the direct sunlight. Sue phoned Paolo as we relaxed after our meal and they chatted for a while in low tones. The looks on her face told me that they were talking dirty to each other. It reminded me of times long ago when we would do the same, talk softly and intimately arousing ourselves for later.

When she finally finished she told me that Maria would meet us in the car park in about thirty minutes. “It just gives me enough time to get something for Paulo,” she said with a smile.

“Oh?”

Sue leant forward and whispered in my ear. “There’s a shop not far from here that sells uniforms for the older school girl.”

I was puzzled.

“I’ve been a naughty girl remember?”

I caught on. “You mean Paulo... “

She smiled. “Paulo wants me dressed like a sixth former, white blouse, black pleated skirt, black socks and white knickers.”

I was slightly shocked. “He might hurt you, you know?”

She smiled. “I hope so,” she responded quietly. “He’s promised to make my bottom very red.”

“But... “

“Come on drink up,” she said getting to her feet.

“But I thought that the Basque was for tonight.”

She smiled again. “No, that’s for Friday night. We’re doing the filming that night.”

I was gobsmacked.

“Oh,” she said as we walked away. “There’s a change of plan too. Simon’s mate is doing the filming.”

sofiaebony01
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sofiaebony01

“Why?”

“Because we’re doing a threesome. I’m fucking Paulo and Simon in the film, or should I say they’re fucking me.”

 

I was still gobsmacked as we entered a shop off a side street. It was an adult shop discretely showing its produce from the outside. Sue spotted the section displaying a variety of uniforms. As she began to look through the rails holding school uniforms the elderly owner came up to us. “Excuse me,” she said, “are you Paulo’s friend?”

Sue nodded.

“Paulo has asked me to assist you,” she informed before looking her up and down.

She pulled out a blouse and skirt from the middle of the rail and handed them to her. “I think these will fit,” she told her. “There’s a changing room here,” she said leading her away.

Sue went inside and a few minutes later she pulled back the curtain and stepped out. She did look completely different and very sexy. The woman walked around her inspecting the fit. “Yes, I think that will do fine. Now we need a blazer and some socks and panties.”

I followed on behind as the woman picked out a black blazer with yellow braiding around the edges. Sue tried it on and it fitted perfectly. Next she led her to a tie rack and chose a yellow and black tie for her before taking her to pick out a couple of pairs of black socks and a pack of white cotton panties. Finally she went back the blouses and took another one for her. Minutes later Sue returned from the changing room and handed the skirt and blouse back to the woman.

“I’ll just get these wrapped for you,” she told her.

Moments later she returned with the bag. “I’ve also put a hairbrush inside for Paulo’s use.”

Hairbrush?”

She smiled. “Paulo likes to use the hairbrush at times too,” she said with a wink of the eye. “He’s quite adept at using it, believe me!”

I smiled. I had got the impression that she had tasted Paulo’s discipline at first hand and I began to imagine her across his knee and getting a good spanking with the brush.

 

We met Maria in the car park soon after. We had noticed a car driving around as we entered and it drew up beside us and a blonde haired woman leaned out the open window and called out Sue’s name. She got out and took our bags from us and put them in the boot after greeting Sue with a hug. I sat in the back while Sue sat in the front.

I left them to talk quietly amongst themselves while I sat back deep in thought. This was just our fourth day into the holiday and yet it seemed a lifetime. By the end of our first week Sue would have experienced her first girl on girl encounter and a threesome with two males. Not just that but she would also have done her first porno. And that’s not to mention the multitude of fucks Paulo would have given her by then.

I chuckled quietly to myself thinking about what we would tell people when we got back home about our holiday. You know what it’s like, you get out the holiday snaps and you talk about places you visited and highlights of your stay. Where would we start? Perhaps we would start with Sue talking about her first fuck with Paulo after we had all had lunch together before he took her away for a lie down. I could chip in with my recollections of hearing them. Hearing her scream in ecstasy from the hard pounding he was giving her. I could talk about masturbating and coming in my hand as Paulo filled her with his seed.

I could talk about watching her fuck Paulo for the first time; looking down from the balcony watching him thrusting deep inside her. Seeing her out of control as orgasm after orgasm came and went. I could recall all the creampies I had eaten. I felt sure that by the end of the holiday I would probably be a stone heavier. Sue could talk about her first anal sex experience and her first girl on girl sex and her threesome. She could tell everyone what an amazing lover Paulo was; how he had the biggest cock she had ever known and how he could repeatedly fuck her. But no. The reality was that even if we did tell anyone else they wouldn’t believe us. That it was all just a wild fantasy to pull their legs.

The truth is that all that had happened and all that was going to happen during the rest of the holiday would stay in our memories and be relived quietly either within or between ourselves in private. One thing I did know was that I would have enough masturbation material to last a lifetime. I had masturbated many times in the past to the fantasy of being cuckolded and enjoyed many wonderful orgasms but I knew that they would be nothing compared to doing it to the reality of being cuckolded.

I was horny now just thinking about these past few days and I wish I was alone so that I could grip my erection and stroke myself to orgasm. It was Maria’s voice that interrupted my thoughts. “Your husband is very quiet!”

I looked up immediately to see Sue smiling at me and Maria looking at me in her rear view mirror. “Rick is usually quiet,” she replied. “He’ll be deep in thought.”

“Clean ones I hope?” she replied.

Sue laughed. “I doubt it very much.”

Maria laughed. “Husband’s with dirty thoughts should be spanked as well.”

I quickly sat up as Sue laughed. “Perhaps Paulo should spank Rick as well tonight.”

I caught Maria’s stare in the rear view mirror. “Ramona and I could do it if you wish Sue?”

Sue was caught off guard by that and she looked at Maria first then turned back to me. “Perhaps that would be a better idea.”

Maria smiled. “It would be a pleasure,” she responded. “Maybe he should come back home with me later while Paulo takes you home. Let you have some quality time with Paulo. I’ll take him back later.”

Sue looked hard at me or should I say at my groin. “I think that’s a great idea.”

Maria smiled.

“You’ve... you’ve done this before have you?” Sue asked her as she turned back around.

She nodded. “Ramona and I have taken care of the odd cuckold from time to time yes," she replied. “We find it very enjoyable. I take it that it will be a first time for him?”

Sue nodded.

“Good. We enjoy first timers especially.”

 

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments