Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One Took Over The Cuckold's Bed - Part X

"Paulo's emotional flaws are exposed as his cuckolding of Rick continues."

19
18 Comments 18
8.8k Views 8.8k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Sue went off to shower and get changed when we arrived back. “I need a shower and a change of clothing,” she said before giggling. “Never had cum leaking from my bum before.”

We both laughed.

While Sue showered, Paulo and I prepared dinner. He set up his gas barbeque and I gutted the fish and cooked them. Paulo prepared a salad and set up the dining table. He was quite domesticated in a way for a single guy. Someone like me, married and having kids, quickly become domesticated as a necessity but single guys are usually untidy and live out of readymade dinners. While the fish cooked we chatted over a couple of beers. He suggested that we might like to go into Portimao tomorrow. “They have a market on Monday mornings,” he said. “It’s quite a popular one. People come from all over to visit it. Sue might like it.”

I told him that she loved to shop and he smiled. “What woman doesn’t?”

He said that he could drop us off on his way to work. “I have a few meetings tomorrow unfortunately.”

I was pleased. It would give Sue and me some time together and a chance to talk. I wanted to talk about his coming over to see Sue after the holiday but I thought it better to leave until I had spoken to her first. When she returned dinner was just about ready. Paulo whistled at the sight of her in a change of dress. It was a light blue figure hugging cotton dress of mid-thigh length. She smiled as she reached the table. “And before you ask the answer is no,” she said, lifting the hem to show that she wasn’t wearing panties.

Paulo reached for her and took her in his arms and kissed her, slipping his hand between her legs in the process. “It’s definitely an early night for you, young lady,” he told her.

Sue laughed before turning to me. “Gemma rang whilst I was getting dressed,” she told me. “I said I’d ring her back after we had eaten.”

I had been expecting her call. She spoke regularly with her mum and if I was around we would chat for a few minutes too. Up until she was sixteen we were very close, but once she got into boys I no longer became the favourite male in her life. She was no longer Daddy’s girl! John, on the other hand, rang us perhaps a couple of times a month; which, I suppose, was typical of a young adult male away from home. There would be mates and parties as well as his studies. I never really worried about him. He could take care of himself and being a bit of a fitness freak I knew how much he abhorred drugs. Gemma was quite a sensible girl too but I could be over-protective over her, as most fathers usually are.

We ate and chatted and a couple of times when I went to the bathroom I came back to find Sue and Paulo kissing and their hands groping each other. I found it very exciting seeing Sue abandoning herself to his busy fingers under her dress. I knew that it was getting very close to bed time for the both of them. I also wanted my bed too. I was horny and I needed to masturbate. Not only had I caught him with his fingers penetrating her I had also seen her with her hand tight around his erection. It was like a flagpole poking up inside his slacks. I knew that very soon his flesh would soon be in her hand properly and that she would probably take it to her lips first. Lick and suck its tip, take it fully to the back of her throat and then let go and leave him to go to work on her sending her into uncontrollable orgasm mode.

The final time I came back she smiled at me before releasing her grip on it. “I’d better phone Gemma back,” she said. “I’m ready for bed.”

Paulo smiled as she walked away and turned to me. He reached for his bulge gripped it and gave it a shake from side to side. I hadn’t seen any male do that since my teens; something a sixteen year old youth would to. “Jeeeeeez your wife is fucking hot Rick!”

His words took me aback and he must have seen the reaction on my face. “Sorry Rick,” he said apologetically. “But she is fucking hot. You must see if from a male point of view.”

I nodded. I did. “I take it you want to fuck her again?” I asked. “I mean after we leave this year. You want to see more of her don’t you?”

He nodded. “You can’t blame me can you Rick?” he responded. “You would the same in my place.”

All I could do was nod in agreement. The truth is that I had never seen this side of her before. In all the years I had been with her I had never seen her so sexually open like this. “You were right when you told me that wives behave differently with their lovers than they do with their husbands.” I found myself saying.

“Yes,” he said quietly. “It’s comes as quite a shock doesn’t it?”

I smiled wryly. “Why is that I wonder?”

“It’s because a husband and a lover are two different things. A husband encompasses the role of best friend, provider, protector, father, mate and lover,” he explained. “A lover is... well someone basically just for fucking.”

“You will respect her?” I said resignedly.

He nodded. “I respect her very much Rick, as I do you as well.”

“W... when do you intend seeing her?”

“Well... the week after you leave I have to go to America for a week and then Hong Kong for a week,” he told me. “Back here for a week and then I would like to come and see her for a week, maybe two.”

“At our place?”

He nodded. “If that’s okay with you?”

I shrugged. “Maybe she won’t want to see you.”

“Maybe she won’t and if that’s her decision then I’ll have to accept it,” he responded. “But I have a feeling she will want to.”

I looked up and saw Sue coming back into the room ending our conversation. “Gemma wants a word,” she said handing me her phone.

“Happy Birthday,” she said breaking my thoughts on the present. “So... you’re into the naughty forties now dad.”

I laughed. “And what would you know about men in their forties?” I asked.

She laughed too. “Well we do have a lot of mature students here.”

“So how are things then?” I asked changing the subject.

She told me that her studies were going well and then said, “I want to ask you something Dad.”

sofiaebony01
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sofiaebony01

I chuckled. “How much do you need?”

“It’s not money this time Dad,” she said before a short spell of silence. “I was wondering if I could bring someone home with me when I come down for the weekend in three weeks time?”

“Sure,” I replied. “A friend you have met at Uni is she?”

There was silence again. “It’s a he actually.”

“Oh!”

I hadn’t expected that and I found myself looking up at Sue. I could tell from the look on her face that she already knew.

“Well I suppose... he could have the guest room.”

There was more silence and I braced myself. “I... I was wondering if he could sleep in my room with me.”

I was stunned. I didn’t know what to say. I’m sure it’s a thing all fathers go through when they realize that their daughters are sexually active but I naively didn’t expect it just yet. “We... we have been living together for the last two months Dad.”

Living together?”

“Yes Dad,” she answered. “He moved in with me. We have been going out together for five months now and well... it makes economic sense.”

The sudden realisation that she really was an adult now hit hard. The little girl that I helped to walk, taught to ride a bike, paid for her driving lessons and bought the first car for her was no longer a child but a woman now.

“Are you okay Dad?”

I got a grip of my emotions. “Yes... yes I’m fine,” I answered. “It’s just come as a bit of a shock that’s all. So what’s he like then?”

She explained that he held a dual nationality as British and American. Born of American parents working in the UK. He was a second year medical student and intended working as a GP in the UK when he qualified. It was obvious that he was wonderful in her eyes and there was no way I was going to spoil her joy. The relationship probably wouldn’t last but that’s life isn’t. Most girls will have to kiss a lot of frogs before they find their prince, as they say, and I’m sure that Gemma would have her fair share of them.

“Well as long as Mum’s okay with it then it’s fine with me.”

“Awww thanks Dad,” she responded. “Mum knows about him and she’s okay with it.”

I looked up at Sue and smiled as she said her goodbyes. I wondered how long she had known about him. “You know then?”

She smiled. “Gemma told me about him a while back and asked my advice on letting him move in with her.”

“Oh,” I responded. “And you told her go ahead?”

She shrugged. “They were practically living together anyway. Joel was spending most nights with her so it was the obvious thing to do,” she explained. “And it’s better him moving in with her instead of the other way round. If it all falls apart at least she has her own place.”

I nodded glancing at Paulo. He seemed lost. Like an outsider in our relationship. Sue noticed too and briefly explained things to him. He turned to me. “I bet this has come as a shock to you. I don’t know how I would respond if I had a daughter and this happened.”

Sue laughed. “Men hey?” she retorted. “Girls grow up to be women and in turn become wives and mothers. Look at me.”

I smiled and nodded.

“At least she has had the sense not to let happen to her what happened to me,” Sue said.

I agreed. She was being sensible and putting her education and future first.

“There’s one thing that you should know before Joel comes to visit darling,” she said looking at me. “He’s of African American descent.”

I was stunned for the second time but then smiled. Sue was smiling as well. “She has promised that they won’t make too much of a noise together.”

I burst into laughter. “That’s too much information Sue,” I told her still smiling.

“Just saying darling.”

“I envy you guys,” Paulo said suddenly breaking into our private moment.

“Oh?” Sue asked.

“You have children and are a family, a normal family. I have no family. No one to share a life with like you have.”

I was taken aback. On the outside his life seemed so whole, so full. Ideal in many ways. But he was unhappy.

“It’s never too late to marry Paulo and start a family,” Sue told him as she rubbed his knee with her hand.

“I know,” he replied. “My sister is telling me that all the time but it’s difficult. It’s finding the right person, someone I can trust. And then there’s my lifestyle. I enjoy what I am doing with couples like you and I’m never going to find anyone who would stand by and let me.”

“That’s true,” Sue told him. “There’s no way I would let Rick behave the way I am.”

I laughed. “Awww... I was going to ask if I could do what Paulo does.”

Sue laughed. “In your dreams,” she retorted. “You couldn’t stand the pace of keeping up with another woman like me.”

I smiled. Yes, she was right, besides this lifestyle wouldn’t float my boat anyway.

“Anyway,” Sue said as she stood up. “Didn’t someone mention an early night?”

Paulo looked up at her standing so close to him and place his hand on the side of her leg. “Yes I did didn’t I?” he said as he began to slide his hand up her thigh and under the hem of her dress.

His hand pushed her dress to the very tops of her thighs exposing her nakedness. Holding it high with one hand he used his other to stroke her sex. Sue parted her legs a little wider to let his fingers penetrate her. They were soon glistening and she was also moaning softly.

“Is it okay if I take your wife to my bed and fuck her Rick?” he asked turning to look at me.

It was a stupid question. He knew there was only one answer that I would give and I knew the purpose behind his question. I nodded. Paulo stood up and continued to life the hem over her waist and up over her breasts. Moments later it was quickly off her body and lying on the floor. Taking her hand he turned to me once again. “It will be an early start tomorrow Rick,” he told he. “I’ll give you a shout about six if that’s okay.”

I nodded again and he turned away and led Sue away hand in hand. It was a humiliating moment. I knew that. But there again it was what I wanted; what I needed. It was also what he needed. I could now see that this lifestyle of his was just to compensate; compensate for what was really lacking in his life. Paulo needed a family life. He needed a wife and children to make him whole, to make him complete. I had that. I had what Paulo needed.

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments