Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One Took Over The Cuckold's Bed - Part VI

"Rick and Sue get some time alone before their sea trip with Paulo."

28
20 Comments 20
10.2k Views 10.2k
2.3k words 2.3k words

We left soon after. Sue and Paulo showered and in between dressing finished off their champagne. It was strange watching her dry herself and dress alongside Paulo. It was almost as if it was a natural occurrence. What was more arousing however was watching Paulo helping her put her panties on. Sue had asked me for them back. “I don’t want to start leaking in the back of the taxi,” she said with a smile.

Paulo took them from me as soon as I pulled them from my jacket pocket and knelt down at her feet holding them open for her. Sue stepped into them, one foot at a time, and then lifted the hem of her dress right up while Paulo pulled them up her legs all the way to the tops of her thighs. It was then Sue took over and pulled them over her bottom. She took a few moments to adjust them around her crotch, looking at herself in the mirror at the same time, and it was exciting watching her with hem raised. She was being deliberately provocative and Paulo groped her sex through the material of her panties. “I want a fuck,” he commented.

Sue let her dress fall into place before kissing him and fondling his bulge. “Later,” she told him. “You can fuck me when you get me home.”

When we got back we were all soon in bed. They were in a hurry and went ahead of me, hand in hand, and by the time I settled in my bed, I could hear the sounds of their moans and cries. I found myself pushing down the duvet and taking my erection in my hand. I had done this so many times in the past; sneaking away for some self-love. Taking myself in hand and fantasising about Sue fucking another man. My climaxes had always been so good but they were no comparison to the real thing. I could hear Paulo grunting and groaning very loudly. He was climaxing; cumming inside my wife. Filing her with his cum and she was enjoying every moment of it. I came too with a groan as my cum splashed against my stomach.

I lay there for a few minutes afterwards recovering in the silence and then I went to the bathroom before settling down in bed again. There was still silence from down below and the excitement for me began to wane. Unlike the fantasy where Sue would curl up in bed beside me afterwards, I was alone now. Sure, Sue was curled up bed now, but it wasn’t with me, it was with her lover Paulo and no doubt she would wake up with him too and fuck again before the morning sun lit the skies.

 

I slept well, so well in fact that I didn’t realise that Sue had climbed into my bed until I felt her lips around my cock. I thought I was imagining it all until I opened my eyes and saw her looking up at me smiling.

“Good morning, sleepy head,” she said.

It was Sunday morning now and like Sunday’s at home, we would wake leisurely and fuck. But this Sunday there would be no fuck. Sue slid back up the bed and kissed me. “Paulo’s gone into town to the Supermercado.”

I turned onto my side and pulled her to me, my cock hard and ready for her. Sue lifted it so that it rested on her thigh. “You don’t want... “

She smiled. “I’m supposed to be Paulo’s for the holiday remember,” she told me.

“But... “

She kissed me. “I couldn’t stop you if you wanted to take me but it wouldn’t be in the spirit of things would it?” she said holding my erection. “We all agreed that Paulo would be my lover for the holiday and that means he should be the only one fucking me.”

I wanted her and yet holding back stirred something inside me. She was denying me because she belonged to another and I found that exciting. She was also refusing me, not just that, Sue was also letting me know that she preferred Paulo fucking her to me

“But that doesn’t mean to say that I can’t take care of your needs some other way,” she added. “Paulo says that I should make you cum as often as possible.”

“By hand and orally?”

Her hand gripped my erection firmly as she smiled. “Preferably handjob only,” she answered. “He says my mouth and my cunt should be for his use only.”

I groaned.

“Would you like me to make you cum?” she said as she began stroking me.

“Yesssss,” I replied turning onto my back.

Sue adjusted her position and began to slowly masturbate me. “So that’s settled then is it,” she asked. “My cunt belongs to Paulo for the duration of the holiday?”

There was only one answer to that. Sue reached over and kissed me as I came close to the edge. “Paulo will be pleased to hear that too,” she whispered. “He doesn’t just love my cunt, he worships it too.”

My loud groan was followed by a stream of cum gushing over Sue’s hand.

 

We lay together for a short while afterwards. It was good to feel the heat of her body against me once again and taste her lips. It was also good to touch her once again. Whatever else I couldn’t do to her, at least I could touch her sex and fondle her breasts. It was also nice to be able to talk intimately once again.

I wanted to know about her feelings for Paulo. It was important for me to know and Sue was candid with me about them. “I never knew that sex could be so good,” she told me.

It wasn’t pleasant to listen too. My ego was hurt but I understood her. Men cum just the once during sex but a woman can have multiple orgasms. Paulo and I can count our orgasms each time we have sex with Sue but she losses count sometimes when Paulo fucks her. So I can understand her when she says that she enjoys sex more with him than with me.

I also had to remember that Paulo was only the second man that she had ever had sex with and I could imagine that his size and stamina must have blown her away that first time in his hotel room. I had been hurt when she had admitted to having had sex with him without my knowledge the first time we had met him, but I understood that too now. She was going to be committing herself to two weeks of sex with a practical stranger and she had to be sure that she was doing the right thing.

sofiaebony01
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sofiaebony01

“I know you were hurt when I told you yesterday that I had sex with Paulo but I had to be sure,” Sue repeated.

“I understand,” I told her as I fondled her breasts. “So everything is turning out well for you then?”

She smiled. “Better than expected,” she answered with a giggle. “But what about you Rick, is it what you expected?”

I had to be honest and shake my head. “In hindsight, I would have eased into being cuckolded a lot more slowly,” I told her. “You know, started off with a few dates spread over a few weeks. Get used to the idea of you being with someone else.”

Sue kissed me. “I understand,” she responded. “This has been quite an intense introduction but in our circumstances, it was unavoidable really.”

I laughed at the word intense. “An intense introduction is putting it mildly. It’s been a bit like being tossed in at the deep end of the pool when you’ve never swum before.”

Sue laughed too. “But at least you got to learn quite quickly,” she answered. “Anyway in a couple of weeks time we’ll be back to normal and all this will become a distant memory, a very pleasant one but nevertheless a distant one.”

I reminded her of what Paulo had said the previous night when he was masturbating me but she shrugged it off. “You have to remember, darling, that Paulo is a serial Cuckolder. He gets a kick out of fucking other men’s wives,” she replied. “Okay, he is a good lover and he’s very well endowed but deep down inside he’s insecure. His fiancé ran off with someone else and it must have hurt him deeply so all this is just compensation, if you like. I can’t see him ever tying himself down to one woman.”

Sue had always amazed me with her wisdom of insight. She could always work people out quickly and she was rarely wrong.

“But what if he does want something long term with you?”

She thought for a moment. “Well, I would see him again if he was serious about it but it would only be a sexual thing.”

“Might it not be a little dangerous emotionally?”

Sue kissed me. “Look, now that we have started this it is going to be something that will be part of our lives for the foreseeable future. You have always wanted me to cuckold you, it’s in your blood and now that I have tasted it... well... I cannot see myself ever being a one-man woman again,” she replied. “Someone like Paulo would well... make sleeping around unnecessary wouldn’t it?”

I nodded.

She kissed me again. “Maybe you would prefer me having a string of lovers instead of a regular one or two.”

I lay back thinking for a few moments. “I can’t really imagine you being the type to have a string of guys in tow.”

She ran her hand down my body. “You can’t imagine me being a bit of a slut, is that what you mean?”

I smiled. “Not in that sense but I can imagine you being quite a slut with one or two lovers.”

She laughed. “You know, Paulo and I were lying in bed this morning talking about that,” she told me. “He was asking me if I had a bucket list of things I’d like to do sexually before I got too old.”

I waited for her to continue. “And?”

“And what?”

“Do you have one and what’s on it?”

Sue laughed. “Yes I do,” she replied as her hand touched my hardening cock. “But what’s on it is between me and Paulo.”

“W... why can’t you tell me?”

“Because it’s about sexual things that I’d like to do with a lover and not my husband, things that I would feel more comfortable with doing either for him or with him.”

I was hard again now and her hand was holding me tightly. “But I could help you as well,” I sighed. “Help you achieve them.”

She kissed me. “But you are helping me, Rick,” she answered. “You’re giving me time and space with Paulo to help me.”

I lay back enjoying the tightness of her hand gripping my erection. I knew that she wasn’t going to tell me. “I’ve never asked you about your fantasies, have I?” I asked her. “All these years of being together and I’ve never thought to ask.”

“That’s because I’ve been a wife, mother and a business partner. We’ve never really taken time out for us have we?”

“No.”

“You see, Paulo asked because he sees me as something just sexual. You see me as something different other than being a sex object.”

I stayed silent.

“That’s not to say you’ve done anything wrong,” she said. “It’s just that I am one thing to you and another thing to him and that’s the point about taking a lover. You can be something completely different with him.”

“Its complex, isn’t it?” I commented.

“Not really,” she responded. “We can all be different things to different people.”

Sue was starting to lose me now with her feminine psychology, she always did, but I needed to dig deeper. I turned and kissed her. “I want to get to know you in a sexual light Sue,” I told her. “I want to find out what ticks your boxes as far as sex is concerned. I don’t want it to be left to just Paulo or some other guy down the line to see that side of you. I won’t judge or condemn and I don’t even want to be there to watch if you don’t want me to. I just want to know that’s all and maybe even help.”

Sue kissed me. “You’re sweet, you know,” she murmured. “I’m so glad that you’re in my life.”

“Thanks,” I responded.

Sue remained silent for a moment as she held onto me. I knew that she was contemplating saying something. “I’ve... I’ve always wanted to do it with another woman,” she said softly. “You know, find out what it was like with a woman. Paulo says he can help. He knows a girl who would make love to me.”

“You mean here?” I asked her. “While we’re out here?”

She nodded.

I kissed her. “I hope it goes well for you and if there’s anything I can do to help, let me know.”

She smiled and kissed me. “You already have.”

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments