Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One Took Over The Cuckold's Bed - Part IX

"Sue loses her anal virginity to Paulo and Rick learns more intimate details about his wife."

26
21 Comments 21
9.2k Views 9.2k
2.3k words 2.3k words

I caught nine sea bass in the hour and thirty minutes that they were tucked away inside Paulo’s cabin. I had heard them having sex at least twice. One session seemed to go on for ages and it culminated in my hooking of my largest catch of the day and almost losing my balance in the process of getting it onboard.

I had expected to be summoned down to join them at some stage but when they came back up to the deck together they were dressed and holding hands. Paulo looked at my catch; still alive in two large water-filled buckets He gave me a pat on the back and said well done. “We can take them all back if you wish but I would suggest keeping the two largest for a barbeque later and tossing the rest back.”

I nodded in agreement as he walked away to the wheelhouse. Sue looked a little tired and as she kissed me I asked her if everything was okay. She smiled and told me that she had just lost her anal virginity.

“H... how was it?” I asked her.

She smiled again. “It was wonderful,” she sighed. “I never expected it to be as good as that.”

I put my arm around her and hugged her. “Well, I’m glad you enjoyed it,” I told her as I began to visualise Paulo’s big thick cock sliding in and out of her anus.

“Was it painful?”

She shook her head. “No,” she responded, “he took it very slowly and was very gentle. He’s a very good lover.”

I looked at her. She had said that with honesty and feeling and I sensed it had brought them even closer together. “So that’s one thing off your bucket list then,” I commented.

“Yes,” she said wistfully with a smile. “One down, lots to go!”

“Lots?”

She smiled and kissed me. “Yes, lots.”

“As well as doing it with a woman?”

Sue smiled teasingly at me and nodded. “Well, the natural follow up would be double penetration.”

“You would need two guys for that,” I said, rather obviously.

“Well, a threesome was always near the top of the list.”

“Me and Paulo?”

She shook her head. “With Paulo yes but with someone other than you,” she responded.

She could see that I was hurt by her answer and she gave me a hug and a kiss. “Sorry, but I would prefer things that way. I would feel inhibited with you sharing me that way with someone else and besides it wouldn’t be cuckolding would it, strictly speaking?”

I understood.

She hugged me once again. “Anyway, anal sex,” she said. “I think you would enjoy it. You should try it, even if it’s just the once.”

She saw the horrified look on my face and laughed. “It’s okay, there’s nothing wrong in it and Paulo will be very gentle. He has done other husbands as well.”

I looked at her and could see that she was quite serious so I turned to sort out my catch leaving her to go and join Paulo at the wheelhouse. He had started up the engine again and was now weighing anchor. It was time for us to leave.

We arrived back at the marina a while later and then after locking up, we set off back to Paulo’s. I fell asleep shortly into the journey. The sea air had made me tired and I slept for about half an hour. When I awoke, Sue and Paulo were talking quietly, her hand reaching across and holding his bulging erection in his trousers.

“So Maria lives with another woman then?” she said.

“Yes. They have been together quite a while now.”

“And have you ever... ?”

Paulo laughed and shook his head. “No,” he responded, “she’s strictly into women I’m afraid.”

“And how long has she worked for you?”

“Hmm, let’s see... she’s been with the company since she was sixteen. She worked for my father originally and then when he passed away she became my secretary and now she’s she my PA,” he told her. “I would be lost without her to be honest.”

“Won’t her girlfriend be upset if she sleeps with me?”

He shook his head. “They have an open relationship. Sometimes they even share girls.”

“Woooooooo,” Sue responded.

“And you’ve never done it with a girl?”

Sue shook her head. “There was a girl once that I was at school with and I had a bit of a crush on her. We were both sixth formers and we used to go swimming together and often shared a cubicle. We used to look at each other dressing and undressing and a couple of times she dried my back for me, you know, those areas down your spine that you can easily miss,” she answered. “Her fingers used to touch my skin and linger. I’m sure she wanted to take it further but was too afraid.”

“And you?”

“Oh yes,” she responded quickly. “I wanted to touch her too. She had lovely breasts and her nipples were always hard. I desperately wanted to touch and kiss them. She also had a lovely pussy too with lovely inner labia petals that protruded. I wanted to kiss and taste them.”

“You should have just gone for it.”

She laughed lightly. “I was sixteen at the time and too scared.”

“I once watched a couple of girls together,” Paulo said. “I can still remember it now sitting on a settee and watching them making love on the floor in front of me.”

She squeezed his hardness. “It was good, was it?”

Paulo moaned. “Yes. I actually ended up taking my cock out and masturbating while they did it. One of them tossed me her knickers to cum in.”

“Rick did that for me once,” she told him. “I put them back on afterwards.”

Paulo reached across with his hand groped her between her legs. Sue spread her legs wide and pulled back the hem of her dress for him. They were completely oblivious to me sat in the back seat with my eyes half closed.

“Take them off please.”

Sue didn’t hesitate. The road wasn’t very busy and she easily pushed her bikini bottoms down over her hips and down her legs. As she kicked them off her ankles, his hand went between her widened legs.

Nasty_Pie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Nasty_Pie

“They have one of those magic wands, you know,” he said quietly. “You’ve heard of them, haven’t you?”

“Yes,“ she sighed. “I once thought about buying one but I wasn’t sure what Rick would think.”

I sensed him turning to look at me and I closed my eyes tightly. “I’m sure he wouldn’t object to you having one.”

“I have a vibrator but he doesn’t know about that,” she told him. “At least I don’t think he does.”

Paulo chuckled. “You should tell him. Some guys like to use them on their wives and girlfriends. It’s all good fun.”

She giggled. “Yes, I suppose I should.”

“I’ll get you one for you to use here,” he told her. “Is the one you have at home a big one?”

“No, it’s quite a small one.”

“You need a nice big thick one,” Paulo said. “One that will remind you of me. One that you can use between my visits.”

I could see his fingers busy moving between her thighs. “You intend seeing me then after this holiday?” Sue asked him.

“Yes, Sue. I do want to see you again,” he replied. “Why, don’t you want to see me again after this?”

“Yes I do but it’s... it’s up to Rick,” she said with a sigh.

“I really want to see you again, Sue. I don’t want this just to be a holiday fling.”

“I’ll have to discuss it with Rick first.”

Paulo withdrew his hand as the traffic around us got busier. “Of course,” he responded, “but don’t forget you’re the boss. It’s what you want that counts.”

“I do want but I don’t want to lose him in the process.”

He patted her thigh. “Yes, I understand,” he answered, “a bit like having your cake and eating it.”

Sue laughed. “Something like that,” she told him as her hand went back to his groin. “But that’s what cuckolding is all about, isn’t it?”

Paulo laughed.

I continued to pretend to be asleep for a short while afterwards. I was deep in thought. I thought about Sue’s revelations. The girl she had a crush on, the vibrator she had at home. Then there was her bucket list. There was a lot that I didn’t know about her. It wasn’t as though I was annoyed with her it was more being annoyed with myself for not getting to know her better. There seemed to be so much that we had missed out on. We could have done a lot more sexually in the past. I wouldn’t have minded about the vibrator. In fact, I would have liked to have used it on her and I certainly would have bought her a magic wand. And maybe if I had gotten to know her sexual bucket list I could have had fun as well helping her with it.

But as well as dealing with these revelations, I now also had to consider the strong possibility of Paulo seeing Sue after the holiday was over. A part of me was afraid of a strong relationship developing between them. Sex aside, they got on well together. There was chemistry between them. Okay, it was still early days yet but she was comfortable around him. She was revealing things to him about her life that I had known nothing about in all the years that I had known her. I knew Sue to be a very private person usually but he seemed to have the ability to open her up. But for the other part, there was the pull of the sex. I was finding the sexual side of their relationship very exciting.

Paulo wasn’t just opening her up emotionally but he was also prising her open sexually. It was almost as if his huge cock had broken through mental barriers as well as internal ones. I had watched him the day before fucking her. I had watched his huge cock thrusting in and out of her. His had reached depths inside her that mine never had or could. I had witnessed it opening her up like no other man had ever done before. Maybe that had been the trigger.

Even now, her hand was resting on his bulge as if she owned it or as if it was a part of her body as well. I had seen the way she had fondled him; groped him and stroked him over the last few days with love and appreciation. I had seen her tender kisses with him and I had seen her wantonness around him. The ease with which her panties would find her ankles when around him; the lack of inhibition about being naked in his presence. It was almost as if her body was his to use whenever and however he wanted her. If she wasn’t exactly in love with him now, she was certainly in love with his cock and she would certainly not give that up without a fight.

And the thing was, it excited me. It excited me to see her like this. It excited me seeing her sexually fulfilled. Paulo had the sexual appetite of a man thirty or more years his junior and there was no way that I could compete. I had succumbed to the fact of life that the male libido faded with the years whilst the female libido increased. Sue was reaching the height of her sexual powers. Not just that, she was now rid of the shackles of motherhood and of home-making responsibilities, and she had met a man who could not only stay the pace but also outrun her. And now it seemed that I was about to be facing the dilemma of letting her see him in the future.

It wasn’t a choice that I wanted to make. I really wanted her to make it for me. I was the cuckold and like nearly all mainstream cuckolds I was in a female-led relationship. I should be submitting to her sexually. I didn’t want to be asked permission to date someone. I didn’t want Sue to ask if she could see someone else, I wanted to be told that she was going to see someone else. I didn’t want her to ask my permission to bring another man home to her bed for the night. I wanted her to tell me that I would have to sleep in the spare room overnight because she was bringing a lover home for the night.

I didn’t want her to ask me if Paulo could visit us again. I really wanted her to tell me that Paulo was going to be visiting us again and that they would be sleeping together in the marital bed during his stay while I slept in the guest room. That’s what I really wanted as I opened my eyes and stretched to let them know that I was awake.

Sue turned and looked at me with a smile on her face. “How’s my sleepyhead?”

I smiled, looking at her hand still resting on Paulo’s bulge. Paulo looked up into the rear-view mirror and smiled. “Soon be home,” he said, “barbeque and an early night, I think!”

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments