Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One Took Over The Cuckold's Bed - Part IV

"Paulo's and Sue's relationship continues to grow with hubby Rick's acquiessence"

33
23 Comments 23
10.3k Views 10.3k
2.5k words 2.5k words

The taxi arrived fifteen minutes later. Paulo climbed into the back with Sue and I sat in the front alongside the driver. He was taking us to Portimao.

Portimao is the largest city in the Western Algarve and was traditionally a centre for shipbuilding, sardine fishing and fish processing. Today, most of the industry has been replaced by tourism, leisure and retail leaving Portimao as a large residential city. Paulo explained to us that the city’s old and once bustling fishing docks had been transformed into pedestrian shopping areas with a varied selection of cafes, bars and restaurants specialising in freshly cooked seafood.

“It is a stark contrast to Praia da Rocha which is almost devoid of any Portuguese culture or charm,” he said to us before we left. “We’ll be heading for the Rua da Barca. They have some world class seafood restaurants there.”

Sue told him that last time we were here we got quite fed up with all the tourist parts of Praia da Rocha. “This time you’ll be seeing the real Portugal.”

Sue laughed. “You’ll be showing us all things Portugal.”

Paulo smiled. “Well, I’ve given you a taste of real Portuguese men so now I’ll be showing you some Portuguese culture.”

Paulo seemed to know the driver and he chatted to him from time. They spoke in their language but I got the impression that they talked about us. I caught the driver looking down at my left hand on one occasion as if to see the wedding ring I was wearing. Paulo was sat close to Sue and his hand rested on her thigh for most of the journey and he looked up into the rear-view mirror and smiled. I noticed that he wore a wedding ring as well and I wondered if, like me, he was a husband who enjoyed other men fucking his wife.

When we arrived, Paulo paid the driver and then we headed down for the old dockside area. Paulo walked hand in hand with Sue and I walked alongside Paulo. It seemed so surreal doing this especially when I put my hand in my pocket and felt Sue’s panties and wedding rings inside. I wondered how many other husbands had walked side by side with their wife’s lover, holding her hand while he had her panties and wedding ring in his pocket.

He took us down a side street which led to a small area with bars. There was hardly a tourist to be seen. He led us into a bar explaining that he needed to have a quick chat with someone before we headed off to eat.

It was a typical working men’s bar. Most of the men were standing at the bar in small groups chatting away, a few had also sat down at the tables. We couldn’t understand a word they spoke but it was like any other working men’s bar in the UK; background music drowned out by lots of banter and the occasional burst of raucous laughter. And, as with these kinds of bars, an attractive female walking into the premises drew immediate attention. I don’t know how many times Sue had been stripped naked by their eyes but the fact that she wore no rings where it mattered seemed to hold their attention longer.

Paulo found us a table in a corner and went to get us some drinks. He came back a few minutes later with them and then walked back to the bar. “I’ll be about ten minutes,” he told us. It gave Sue and I chance to talk.

“Are you really okay about me taking off my rings?” she asked me. “If you’re not I’ll put them back on.”

I squeezed her hand. “I’m fine with it,” I told her. “I was a bit shocked at first but I can understand the reasoning behind it and it does make my cuckolding more intense.”

She smiled and squeezed my thigh. “That’s what Paulo said,” she told me. “He tries to get all his cuckoldresses to take off their rings when they holiday with him. He says they feel much freer.”

I nodded. “Yes, I suppose they would do.”

Her hand drifted across my thigh to my bulge under the table. Her gentle squeeze was exciting. “Well that is what it’s all about anyway,” she responded. “It’s not just about the fucking, is it? It’s also about the mind games behind as well?”

“Y... you're learning quick.”

She smiled. “Paulo and I were talking about it in bed earlier. He’s had a lot of experience with cuckolds. He knows how they think – he knows what floats their boat.”

“What else did you discuss?”

Sue smiled once more. “That’s just between us,” she responded. “For now anyway.”

We took a drink from our glasses looking around the room. Paulo was busy chatting to a couple of guys and Sue was still drawing attention.

“Do you feel naked yet?” I asked her. “All those men stripping you with their eyes.”

She laughed. “I felt naked before I even reached my seat.”

“Out of interest how does woman feel about that?”

“It depends on what quarter it is coming from and the circumstance,” she answered. “Sometimes it can be quite threatening and then there are other times when it is quite exciting; especially like now, and not wearing any panties.”

“Or rings?”

“Yes, I know.”

“How does it feel for you not wearing your rings?”

She glanced down at her wedding ring finger. “It feels strange being without them but, as Paulo says, there is a feeling of freedom.”

“Would you like to be single again?” I asked her. “You know, be free to date any man you desire?”

She squeezed my bulge again. “But I’m free now to have any man I want, aren’t I?” she answered. “So no, I like things the way they are now and I enjoy being married to you. You were my first love and you’ll be my only love.”

“Thank you,” I told her giving her thigh a squeeze. “But there will be other men in your life from now on.”

Sue nodded and smiled. “Would you like me any other way, now that you have tasted what it’s like to be cuckolded?”

“No,” I said with a shake of the head. “I wish we had tried it years ago.”

Sue shook her head. “No,” she responded. “I certainly wouldn’t have been ready for it while we had the kids with us and I don’t think that you would have been either. We’re older now and more mature too. There’s a stronger bond between us now. I don’t think I would have been able to handle the emotional side of it then. I can now.”

She was right. We had both grown up over the years. We had not only built up a home together but we had also built up a family business together; one, which we hoped that once the kids had finished university, would involve them as well.

MargarethFoxs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MargarethFoxs

“Do you think that Paulo will ever want to see us again once we leave here?” I asked her.

“I hope so,” she said. “I do like him and he is a fantastic lover.”

“You’ll be working on it then?”

Sue smiled and gave my groin another squeeze. “You bet your hard cock I will.”

I laughed as Paulo returned to the table. He sat down next to her and she pulled away from me. “You guys okay?”

I nodded.

“Yes. I was just telling my husband what a fantastic lover you are.”

His hand dropped to her thigh and he smiled. “Thank you. I’m glad you feel that way.”

“And are you satisfied with me?” she asked him. “I mean, we must all be much alike between the sheets.”

“Not at all,” he answered. “I’ve met many who, though are with you, are not really with you, if you see what I mean. To some, I am just a good fuck but for a few, I am something more than that and they give me there all. You seem as though you’re one of those few. You give your all to me.”

“Awwwww,” she murmured before leaning across and kissed him. “Thank you for that.”

Rick looked at me and must have seen the hurt on my face. “And Rick’s a good man too. I’ve had some husbands here who have tried to be controlling. Control the sex and just be here for their own gratification but I sense that Rick genuinely wants us to enjoy ourselves, don’t you Rick, even if hurts.”

“Does it hurt?”

I looked at her and nodded.

“But there is enjoyment from the hurt as well isn’t there?”

“Yes,” I responded quietly.

“That’s the part I find hard to fathom,” Sue said. “I didn’t realise just how commonplace it is until I started to look at cuckolding sites. I could probably just about take watching you fuck another woman but to kiss and cuddle and hold hands like Paulo and I do, that’s a no-no for me. And I could never let you spend the whole night alone with someone else.”

Paulo smiled. “Well, that’s the complexity of the cuckold.”

Sue shook her head. “That part of it I don’t understand but... “

“But you take advantage of it and enjoy it.” Paulo interrupted.

She laughed. “Yes. Lie back and enjoy it.”

We all laughed and then Paulo finished his drink. “Well I don’t know about you guys but I’m ready for food.”

“Me too,” Sue said before finishing her drink as well.

Paulo reached for her hand. “And then afterwards I’ll have you on your back and enjoying it!”

“Mmmmm, I look forward to that,” Sue told him.

We headed out the door with eyes following our every step. The Rua Da Barca was about a fifteen-minute walk away. Paulo walked in front holding hands with Sue while I walked on behind. They spoke quietly amongst themselves most of the time. Occasionally Sue glanced behind and smiled at me. It was almost as if she was deliberately stirring that part of me that hurt from their intimacy. Maybe she was testing me to see how far I would go, I don’t know, but with the hurt came a sexual excitement.

Tonight would be their second night together but they seemed very comfortable together. It was almost as if they had been lovers for ages. In the one sense, they were because they had been communicating for a few months now, albeit mostly by emails, but they did seem at ease with one another. I had not been privy to their emails. I had never even thought to ask to see them or have in-depth conversations with her about them. To me, it had been all about Sue getting to know him and determine his suitability to partner her in cuckolding me but in looking back now, they must have become quite close.

Looking back I could also see now that she had already made her mind up about him before our meeting with him. It was probably already cut and dried before our meeting took place. My endorsement was all that stood in the way. I wondered what would have happened if I had changed my mind after the meeting; what would have happened if I had told her that I didn’t want her to cuckold me with him?

My thoughts came to an end as we arrived on the Rua Da Barca. Paulo left the choice of restaurant to us. We looked at the menus on display of about half a dozen restaurants and Sue chose one she liked and so we went inside. Dinner was a lavish but relaxed affair. Paulo gave us an insight into his business affairs. He had a shipping business that he had inherited from his father. The main office was in Faro but he also had offices in Hong Kong, Dubai and Manhattan.

At first, I didn’t believe him, especially when he told Sue that he didn’t own any ships other than a yacht, after she had asked the question. But when he started talking about how his company hires vessels to move goods around the world and the complexities of it, he soon had me convinced. He also told us that he was seriously thinking about opening an office in the UK. “Well if you need to hire or recruit staff, Rick and I have our own employment agency,” Sue told him.

“I just might take you up on that,” he told her as he patted her thigh. “You’ll give me a good discount?”

Sue laughed. “I never mix business with pleasure,” she quipped. “But I do offer a one on one service for special clients.”

He laughed. “I like the idea of that kind of service,” he told her. “If that is okay with Rick?”

I nodded showing my assent.

“I’m sure Rick will ensure that you have my undivided attention for as long as it takes,” Sue told him with a smile. “Isn’t that right, Rick?”

My erection was painful being in such a tight place in my pants. “I... I will make sure that you are free to take care of all Paulo’s needs,” I told her.

He cleared his throat. “That sounds like an offer that will be hard to refuse.”

“I hope it won’t be too hard for you Paulo?” Sue quipped.

Paulo shifted uneasily in his seat. No doubt he had an unbearable erection as well. “Would you like to see my yacht?” he asked her. “The marina isn’t too far away from here.”

“That would be nice,” she told him. “I’ve never been on a yacht before. Is it a big one?”

“It’s just over forty metres long.”

“Lots of room inside then?”

“It has a large lounge and two bedrooms as well as a bar and bathrooms,” he said looking at her.

“Two bedrooms?”

He smiled. “Two double bedrooms.”

“We must take a look then, hey Rick?” she said looking at me.

Paulo stood up. “I’ll pay the bill and order a taxi.”

“Are... are you going to fuck him on the boat?” I asked her, looking at Paulo talking to a waiter.

She shook her head. “No, he’s going to fuck me on the boat.”

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments