Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neglect your wife and suffer the consequences

"Husband neglects his wife for work and she entertains the new pool guy for the afternoon"

81
12 Comments 12
14.7k Views 14.7k
9.7k words 9.7k words

Author's Notes

"This is a story I wrote several years ago I have revamped it a little I hope you all enjoy it."

Neglect your wife and suffer the consequences or reap the rewards depending on how kinky you are.

James pulled out of the drive, swinging the car around onto the street. He looked back at his home just as the roller door was about to contact the paving.

It was Saturday, and James would spend another weekend in the office. It's funny how things work out, he thought to himself. James and Joanne were lucky. Nearly three years ago, before the 2008' global financial crash. James had made a daring and very risky investment. But it paid off, making it possible to sell their small old house in the suburbs and purchase a beautiful two-story mansion in a very affluent area.

When the global finance crash occurred, most of their friends and James's work colleagues lost everything. James was a financial investor and a very good one. But his former employers viewed him as reckless and took too many risks, and they terminated him for it.

But not before he has put a second mortgage on his own home and investing everything he and Joanne owned in a crazy unheard-of investment scheme. Less than two weeks later, Wall Street had collapsed, and the firm he had worked for was in bankruptcy.

Two of his previous bosses were looking at debts totaling in the millions and had committed suicide, and here was James, the risk-taker driving a brand new Porsche 911S. Had his prior employers listened to him, they would now be billionaires. 

It was just after midday, and he was heading to the office for the third weekend in a row. To finish up an account that would see James's business as one of the leading finance companies to emerge from the 2008' collapse. 

James knew the sacrifices he would have to make when he started the business to become what it was today, but Jo saw it differently. They had financial independence now. James didn't need to work. In the last six months, Jo can only recall them making love once, and when she thought about it, even that hadn't bought her to orgasm. 

Jo was making a jug of ice tea in the kitchen before she went out and lay by the pool for the afternoon. She was angry, as James had promised to take the boat out this weekend and spend the weekend over on the island in their holiday house.

But no, he had gone into the office again, leaving her alone for the day. She even thought that he might be having an affair. Let's face it; a good-looking, rich guy would be in the sights of all those young office sluts, she thought. For all, she knew he could be bending some gorgeous young twenty-something over his desk right now. Sliding his cock into her tight wet pussy.

This thought just made Jo angrier, so she put it out of her head and went upstairs to put her bathers on. Jo stood inside her massive walk-in robe and slipped the silk robe she was wearing from her tanned shoulders. Letting it slide down her back and over her firm shapely bum as it floated down to the floor.

Standing in front of the mirror with hands on her hips, she turned sideways and ran a hand over her buttocks as though to smooth them down, then turning the other way doing the same to her stomach.

"I think this personal trainer thing is paying off," she said, speaking out loud to no one.

Jo stood at five foot seven inches and was a size four or six with curves in all the right places. Her large D cup breasts were her favorite feature and had been the thing that had attracted James to her in the first place. Jo was unable to have children, and as such, her stomach was still flat and firm. Her breast, also sitting high and proud on her forty-six-year-old body. 

Jo had hired a personal trainer three months ago in a bid to win back her husband's roving eye, but till now hadn't seemed to be working. Frustrating her even more, Jo stood in front of the mirror and said to herself. "You look pretty damn good for your age, babe."

Unlike all of the neighbors and her new fake friends, they had met since moving to the area. Most women here have their cosmetic surgeon's number on speed dial, something she found quite amusing. Opening a draw, she took out a one-piece, held it up, thought no, and put it aside. She rummaged around and pulled out a bikini that James had bought her before they holidayed on a private yacht in the Caribbean last year.

It was little more than a couple of tiny triangles of bright pink material. The bottom resembled a piece of dental floss more than it did a bathing suit. Holding it up, looking at it, she was going to put it aside but looked at it again and thought, why not? I'm in the privacy of my own backyard.

I do want to get some sun on this body today. She took the bottoms and held them out, trying to figure how they went. The front looked the same as the back. She put them on and stood back from the mirror. Looking at herself, she was glad she had gone to the beautician the day before and had a full Brazilian wax.

"Jesus, it doesn't even cover my lips properly. Thank God I never wore it while on holiday. Our friends probably wouldn't talk to us anymore. It's simply obscene."

She placed the halter string over her neck and bent at the waist to position the triangles over her nipples because literally, that's all they covered. Holding the ties behind her back and tying them in a bow, she stood upright and wiggled around, trying desperately to make the material cover more than it did.

This bikini is only to be worn in the privacy of your own home, she thought. Now standing in front of the mirror looking at herself, she somehow felt more obscene and slutty than if she was naked. The bathing suit somehow just emphasized her genitals. Maybe it was the bright color that drew her eyes to her private parts.

But it certainly did make her feel sexy. She stood there turning this way and that way, running her hands over her body. She subconsciously made herself quite wet and excited. Jo finally decided she liked how she looked and walked out of the walk-in robe with a sly smile on her face. Maybe she would leave it on until James got home and give him a thrill. Jo headed downstairs to the kitchen. She poured a glass of ice tea, put in a couple of ice cubes, and grabbed her iPhone and headphones from the benchtop.

Once out on the patio by the pool area, Jo put her drink down on the bar. She grabbed a lazy boy lounge, and she dragged it over closer to the pool. Placing it in the sun, she laid her towel out then bent to straighten the towel. She smiled to herself, thinking how obscene she must look from behind bent at the waist with this outfit on.

The string having now completely separated her lips and disappeared into her wet depths. She moved the occasional table next to the lazy boy and retrieved her drink from the bar. Putting the earphones from her iPhone in her ears.

Jo settled back to enjoy the music playing and the sun on her body. At about the same time this was all taking place, a van had pulled into the drive of James & Joanne's house. The van had Sergio's pool cleaning & water testing on the side. The driver got out. He stood around six feet four inches and was extremely broad across the chest and shoulders. 

He had long jet black curly hair and dark olive skin, utterly void of any body hair. He wore denim cut-off shorts and a bodybuilder singlet with a faded Lonsdale transfer on the back. He walked around the van to the front door; he rang the doorbell and waited but didn't expect an answer. He walked back to the van, pulling out a long pole with a brush.

He gathered up a couple of attachments and a large roll of suction hose, throwing it over his shoulder. He picked up a bucket full of water testing equipment. He had the code for the gate, and he punched it into the keypad and pushed the gate open with his foot, and walked through.

Andre approached the pool and put down the chemicals by the filter box. Not seeing Jo on the lazy boy, as it was turned with the back to that end of the pool. Andre bent down, and he removed the lid on the filter box. He plugged the hose in, making it ready to vacuum the pool.

It was a scorching hot day somewhere close to one hundred degrees. He looked around the yard and to the back of the house, thinking, what the hell no one's home, his uncle Sergio had told him that the owners were away on their boat the weekend. Anyway, it's easier to clean the pool while I'm in it. He thought before he pulled his singlet over his head and, then undoing the button on his shorts, slid them down his athletic legs along with his boxers.

Now completely naked, Andre slid into the pool, unaware that the house's lady was only meters away on the lazy boy. Jo was fast asleep in the sun. Completely unaware that there was a totally naked God-like figure standing waist-deep in her pool. 

The heat was really about to get turned up as James had just pulled back into the drive and parked next to the pool van. Remembering that he had arranged for the pool cleaners to come this weekend, as He and Jo were meant to be going away. He had forgotten to cancel them when their plans changed.

Damn it! He cursed as he walked to the front door. This will be just another thing for Jo to piss and moan about. James could just hear her now; not only aren't we going away, but I also can't use the fucking pool. He walked briskly up the hall before climbing the stairs to his upstairs office. Calling out to Jo as he went, but no reply. So he figured she had gone shopping.

Again he cursed himself for forgetting his client's main file earlier and having to return home to collect it. This would only add to the length of time he would have to spend in the office today. As he reached his desk and grabbed the file, he looked out of the window, which overlooked the pool. 

"What the fucking hell?" James said out loud.

The sight that confronted him was surreal. There was his beautiful wife of twenty-five years, and she looked like she was butt naked lying on a lazy boy, while a dark-haired Fabio look-alike was also naked wading around waist-deep in his pool. 

James looked on, thinking, why hasn't Jo covered herself up or closed her legs at least. And why has this guy got no clothes on anyway? And why is he not ogling Jo's near-naked body? Then he realized that Jo had her iPhone earphones on and wouldn't hear a thing, and the position of her chair and the way she was laying unless Fabio walks the entire length of the pool, he would not see her.

Then James began smiling to himself. 

"Boy, are they both in for a shock when they realize each other is there. But why the fuck is this jerk naked?" James said to himself.
Then he remembered telling Sergio of their travel plans this weekend. As it being so hot, he thought he might have done the same thing.

James was torn between getting back to work and doing nothing or staying and interrupting them both. Of course, this would embarrass Jo, giving her another reason to be pissed off with him. For not having told her the pool guy was coming around.

He looked back out the window and realized that the Fabio look-alike was now aware of his lovely wife and precisely what she was wearing—having moved further down the pool. Andre couldn't believe the bathing suit did not cover a thing. Her right nipple and her thick long pussy lips were completely exposed. He also realized that she must be asleep. So he was slowly moving towards her.

When he reached the edge of the pool, he was less than three feet away from Jo's wide-open pussy, the view only obstructed by a thin strip of material separating her lips. James decided to stay, so he pulled up a chair and watched to see just how far this would go. 

James had always harbored strong thoughts of seeing Jo being fucked by another man. He had mentioned it many times in the past, bringing it up during lovemaking, but Jo had always refused to discuss it. Several years ago, he had almost convinced Jo into some partner swapping with a co-worker and his wife. But Jo had backed out at the last minute, dashing all hopes of him ever seeing his wife being taken by another man.

James has always been a voyeur since his college days. One night he had woken in his shared apartment to find his then-girlfriend Carly not in the bed next to him. On hearing muffled noises coming from the living room, he got up to check, only to find his girlfriend being fucked doggy style over the couch by one of his flatmates while the other one was getting a blowjob from her.

Shane, the one fucking Carly, looked up and saw James but never missed a stroke, just giving him a smile and the thumbs up. James could do nothing to stop what was taking place right in front of him. He never forgot just how hard watching Carly being spit-roasted by his two flatmates had made his cock on that occasion. James had pulled out his hard cock and stood and watched while masturbating, shooting his cum all over the carpet.

These episodes continued all through his relationship with Carly and the rest of his college years, all his relationships ending in the same way James would end up watching his two buddies fuck his girlfriends. And he would stand in the shadows watching and jerking on his cock.

Then one of his girlfriends, Sharon, cuckolded him by sitting on his face. After his friends had finished using her pussy as a cum dump, she had made him clean her cunt with his mouth. And from that day on, James would clean the cum from her well-used cunt with his tongue. Sometimes his friends and anyone else they invited over would fuck Sharon all night, up to three and four times each, and every time James was happy to watch, and then clean her cunt by licking all their spunk out with his tongue. Even after they had broken up, Sharon would go on dates and bring her cum filled cunt to James to clean up before going home.

But that all changed after college when he started work and he met Jo. She was a junior secretary working at the same firm he was. They dated for twelve months before he proposed. Jo had been a virgin when they married. Of course, over their twenty-five years of marriage, James had always wondered if she ever craved another man's cock deep inside her. 

James snapped out of his trip down memory lane and wondered if his wife did wake up what she would do. There was no denying the guy in his pool was exceptionally well built and extremely handsome. How far would she go? Or would she go crazy and call the cops. James had a hard-on just thinking about it. 

James couldn't take his eyes off the action unfolding in his backyard. He secretly desired Jo to fuck the pool guy. He looked on and watched Andre step up on the child safety ledge in the pool. It's a ledge that runs around the edge of the pool about one foot under the water for smaller kids to hold onto. As he did so, it became apparent to James that Andre's cock was well in proportion to the rest of his body. It was now hanging heavy semi-erect between his legs, his balls the size of large eggs. His cock glistening in the sun as the water dripped from the end of it.

James thought that the pool guy must be covered in oil or tanning lotion, as the pool water just beaded up and ran from his skin. It made him look even more like something out of a woman's romance novel. James pondered what he was planning on doing, standing there, just inches from his wife. But he didn't have to wait long as Andre looked around in all directions before taking his cock in his hand.

Andre slowly started to stroke his cock. It was growing, increasing long the hard. James stood dumbfounded as this guy blatantly jerked off while staring at his gorgeous wife's exposed pussy lips and nipple. James couldn't believe how big Andre's cock was now fully erect.

It was by far the biggest cock James had seen in the flesh. James was about to up the ante. Taking his phone out of his pocket, he dialed his wife's number. Due to Jo having the earpieces in, Andre wouldn't hear it ring, but Jo would. It rang once, twice, and then all hell broke loose when Jo spoke before she opened her eyes. Startled, realizing Jo was awake, Andre Jump in the water, but Jo soon opened her eyes when she heard the splash and water landed all over her. 

"Oh my fucking god, who the fuck are you?" 

"It's me, James, your husband. Who did you think it was?" 

"Oh right, sorry, I was sleeping. You caught me off guard, that's all."

"Well, I'm just ringing to let you know it's going to be another late one. I don't expect to be home until around nine-ish. I'm sorry, sweetie. I'll make it up to you, I promise. Oh, and by the way, The pool guy is coming to clean the pool. I forgot to cancel them, so you might not be able to swim today."

"Of course, you are. It's ok. I'm just cleaning the house anyway. I hadn't thought about going swimming yet. See you when you get home," Jo said with complete disappointment in her voice.

James hung up the phone and said,  "I can't believe she had blatantly lied to me about where she was and what she was doing."

"Now I'll ask you again, who the hell are you?" Jo yelled at Andre, who was in the pool.

(In an extreme Italian accent). "I'm Andre, the pool cleaner. I'm here to clean your pool." 

"Well, how the hell did you get in?" 

"Through the gate, I have the code your husband gave it to my uncle Sergio so he may clean your pool." 

Jo was now standing above Andre, only a  couple feet away from him, her hands on her hips, completely forgetting what she was wearing. James cracked the upstairs window to hear the conversation but stayed hidden to not to be seen. It was about now that Jo realized that Andre was naked in her pool.

"Why the fucking hell don't you have any clothes on?" 

"I'm am sorry, senora, but it is hot. I believe nobody to be home. You are on a boat, no? So I clean the pool this way. I have no swimmers, so I take my clothes off." 

"I see well. You can stop staring at me, you pervert." 

Jo looked down, following Andre's eyes. Seeing her thick brown pussy lips hanging on either side of the dental floss bikini, she screamed out loud. She had forgotten what she was wearing through all the shock of finding a strange man in her pool.

"Fuck! James should have told me you were coming earlier." Jo cursed.

She snatched up the towel on the lounge and wrapped it around her body.

"How long have you been there perving on me while I was asleep?" 

Jo realized she didn't need him to answer that question, as it was now staring her in the face. As Andre climb the steps out of the pool, it was as if time had slowed down for Jo, and everything was in slow motion.

She watched paralyzed on the spot as he stepped up each step, his magnificent cock swaying from side to side, the water running from his sculptured body. His cock was huge and fully erect. Jo had been standing above him at the pool edge, with her legs apart, bending over shouting at him. This had done nothing to deflate Andre's erection.

Andre had been staring up at her looking straight at her smooth, freshly waxed gash with its beautiful long thick lips, which had been even more emphasized due to the fabric of the micro bikini being wedge deep between them. Her lips were wet and glistening, and both of her large erect nipples had been exposed. Having popped out from under the minuscule bits of fabric that had tried in vain to cover them earlier. 

Yes, her question had been answered. He had been there long enough to get an erection, God she thought if he jumped back into the water, what was he doing that close to me. Was he wanking over me? Her thought sending a lustful shiver straight to her pussy. 

"What were your intentions with me?" 

"Scuse me, but I don't understand you're question. English not so good."

"You were standing near me. You jumped back in the pool when I spoke. What were you doing?" 

"Ah si, I'm sorry, but when I see such a bellissimo body, it makes me very hard. I wish for a closer look; this is all."

Jo was feeling a little more relaxed now Andre had his shorts back on, and she could see all the pool cleaning equipment. 

"You must need glasses if you think this body is beautiful," Jo said, smiling. The whole thing of being caught off guard now having settled down. 

"Where is Sergio anyway?" 

"Ah, my uncle, he no longer works the weekends. He has given me this task, one of which I'm grateful." 

"Why would you be grateful for that? Who wants to work on the weekends?" 

"Hey, if I, not work today, I would never have witnessed such beauty as yourself." 

Jo laughed and again. 

"You really do need glasses. I'm what most women around this area would call chubby. If you aren't a size two or less, you are officially fat." 

"Ah, then American's are crazy. You have the most perfect body I ever see in my life."

Andre's sweet comments had not gone by without leaving their mark on Jo. She felt herself growing increasingly aroused, not to mention how wet her pussy was. She could feel the juices welling up in her pussy and coating long labia.

Jo was now sitting on a patio chair, looking at Andre, as he continued to vacuum the pool from outside this time. She thought the last time she had seen such a perfect specimen of a man was at a girlfriend's bachelorette party. They had all gone to the Chippendale male strip revue. But Andre surpassed all of those guys, hands down. She had never seen a man's body so perfectly proportioned.

And that cock, my God, she closed her eyes and remembered how it had swung from side to side as he climbed from the pool.
James was almost about to give up on the idea of his wife taking this any further with Andre when Jo said something that changed his mind.

"Well, Andre, I guess you've already seen me in my bathing suit, so would you mind if I continued to sunbathe while you clean the pool. Or would this old body be too distracting for you?"

"No. not at all, senora. I would love for you to relax while I finish the task of cleaning the pool for you."

James watched as Jo did something entirely out of character, and dropped the towel she had wrapped around her, and strutted herself back to the lazy boy lounge. Only this time, she grabbed it and turned it around, so it faced the pool directly.

"Andre, I've been thinking it really is a hot day. We are both adults. I don't see any reason you should have to wear all those clothes. I mean we've, both seen each other naked." 

And with that, she reached around and undid her top and discarded it to one side, her full firm breasts, and long thick erect nipples now on full display. Jo was fully aware that her nipples were hard and erect. They always got like that when she was aroused.

When she was around sixteen, at a pajama party, her girlfriends were teasing her about her nipples poking through her nightie and just how long they were.  The girls were all chanting to see them. Finally, Jo gave in and took her nightie off. All the girls had gasped when they came into view.

"Stop it, your embarrassing me." 

"We're not teasing you. We're jealous." 

One girl asked, "Can I touch them?" 

"No," Jo had told her.

"Oh please, they genuinely are lovely to look at, the girl said."

Jo had relented, and all the girls took a turn touching them and squeezing them. It had turned Jo on so much, and they grew even harder and longer. Later that night, she had even let her best friend Sonia suck on them when the lights were out. They had both ended up fingering and sucking each other pussies to orgasm. 

It was Jo's first and only girl-on-girl experience. She also knew why they were so erect right now, and it was the same reason her pussy was literally leaking down the inside of her thighs.

She watched as Andre once again discarded his shorts, and his gorgeous cock sprang back into view. James was astounded at his wife's reaction and his own as James's five-inch cock  was raging hard.
 
"Andre, before you start cleaning the pool, again, could you please come and put some tanning lotion on my back? It's over there on the bar, thank you." 

Andre jumped at the chance to rub lotion onto this gorgeous woman and walked to the bar to retrieve the lotion. Jo never took her eyes of that magnificent cock. She especially liked the way it swayed heavily from side to side. It was like a hypnotist's pendulum, swinging hypnotizing.

Jo couldn't keep her eyes off of it, and this had not gone unnoticed by Andre. Jo was so mesmerized that she almost reached out and took hold of it before stopping herself at the last moment. But that slight hand movement hadn't gone unnoticed by James now watching intently from the first-floor window. 

James had even taken out his digital SLR camera and was taking pictures to immortalize the occasion. Jo shifted her perfect arse sideways on the lounge to make room for Andre to sit and apply lotion to her back. Andre's thigh was now pressed up against Jo's hip and thigh. This in itself was sending chills straight to her leaking pussy. 

"Please excuse my cold hands," Andre said before he began.

Andre dribbled lotion from the bottle onto her warm, sweaty flesh. He ran the bottle up and down her back, purposely putting too much oil on to make the excuse to rub some of it onto her bum and legs to use it up. 

Andre placed the bottle on the ground and moved his hands to the center of Jo's back, sliding them upwards to her lightly freckled shoulders. Just this small amount of touch was almost enough to bring on an orgasm. Andre was the first man since her marriage to James to touch her in such an intimate manner. She even insisted on female masseuses when at the spa or when on holiday.

Jo buried her face into her hands and bit down on her fingers to stifle her screaming, as waves of pleasure washed over her body like they hadn't done in many months. And it felt damn good. 

"Your skin it's soft like velvet," Andre said, sliding his oil hands across her back.

"Thank you, Andre. That's kind of you to say," Jo replied dreamily as she succumbed to Andre's exquisite touch.

Skrintai
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Skrintai

Andres's hands were now sliding all over her hot skin, heating her up even more. He thought he would be a little more seductive now and used a fanning motion with his hands. Starting at the base of her spine, moving them up and out and back down her sides along the swollen globes of her breast that had squeezed out the sides of her body.

He did this several times without reaction, so he became even more brazen, turning his body, now facing Jo's feet. This time he started moving the sunscreen from the base of her spine down to her buttocks. 

"Wait, I don't want you to get sunscreen on my bikini bottoms. It takes the color out," Jo said, sitting up.

Jo stood up turned her back to Andre. She hooked her thumbs into the strings of her micro bikini, and she bent at the waist, keeping her legs straight. She peeled the flimsy material down her legs. She was giving Andre a perfect close-up at face level of her swollen wet labia. Andre was so close he could smell her sex. 

Jo then laid back down and said, "Ok, you can continue. Your hands feel simply divine Andre," Jo cooed as she laid back down.

This was like a red rag to a bull, and Andre was now full of adrenaline and confidence. He set about rubbing the sunscreen into Jo's buttocks. 

"You know my husband is fucking around with some slut behind my back." 

"I am sorry to hear this news and surprised he would do this thing when he married to such a bella like yourself." 

Andre was not the only one surprised by this sudden revelation from Jo. Husband James almost fell through the window when he heard Jo say this. Why on earth did she think I was having an affair he thought to himself. 

"I know I couldn't believe he would ever do that either, but given the fact he hasn't made love to me in six months, he must getting it somewhere else," Jo said to Andre.

"If I was married to you, Bella, I would a fucking with you every day, no, three times a day even." 

Jo pondered Andre's comment for a second and thought about James fucking his secretary in the office or hotel room right now instead of being at home with her.

"Would you really want to fuck an old woman like me, Andre?" 

"Of course what you think you a beautiful sexy senora you have perfecto body skin so soft si I would love to fucking with you." 

Jo sat up and swung around onto the edge of the lounge, causing Andre to stand up out of the way. Jo reached out and took hold of his hard cock and pull him towards her. 

"Fine, if you're going to fuck with me, let's have a look at this beautiful cock of yours that's going to be doing all the fucking then." 

James couldn't believe his ears or eyes. This is not his Joanne, the shy, usually conservative wife. This is a woman he had never seen before, like a woman on heat. It was mind-boggling to see his sweet Joanne behavior take such a drastic turn this way. Was she doing this as some sort of revenge for believing him to be having an affair? Some sort of if you can do it, so can I. It was just so out of character for her.

James watched and clicked away with his camera, but even this was getting hard to do as his cock was now rock hard and throbbing for some sort of release. James was so excited now he was ready to shoot a load of cum all over the window sill without even touching himself. 

Meanwhile, down at the pool, Jo had hold of Andre's big cock. It was the biggest she had ever seen. James had bought home a couple of porno movies once, and they had featured two guys fucking this young teenage girl. And Jo had been astonished by the size of their cocks, but Andre's was even bigger. Now that it was right in her face, its size astonished her, her finger didn't touch when she wrapped her hand around it, and it was heavy like a stick of salami. The head was like a giant mushroom. And it was still growing. 

"My God, Andre, your cock is simply magnificent. Just how big is it?"

"It's a nice one, no? It's only nine inches, I think, but it's fat, no? The girls, they like these fat ones."

Jo was pumping her hand slowly up and down its length, and it just got bigger. It forced her fingers even further apart. 
She sat back down on the pool lounge and stuck her tongue out, licking the clear precum that was now trickling out of the eye.
It tasted sweet. Jo thought, not like some she had tasted. 

When she was younger, she had a bad experience, the boy she had gone out with before James had cum in her mouth unexpectedly at a drive-in movie. It had tasted so foul that she gagged and threw up, causing her so much trauma that she had never even been inclined to give James a head job throughout their entire marriage.

Sure she had sucked on it for a minute or two, but never to the point where he could possibly cum in her mouth. But there was something about this cock that had mesmerized her. It was driving her insane. She not only wanted it in her mouth, but she also wanted it as far down her throat as she could get it. Running her tongue on the underside of its full length, she ran the head over her chin and then popped it in her mouth, sucking on it like it was some kind of lollypop.

Flicking the head with her tongue, she started to slide the head of Andre's cock up and over her lips, in and out, lubing it up with her saliva. With each motion of her head, she pushed a little more down her throat. 

Andres's head was tilted back with his long black hair hanging down. He clenched his teeth in ecstasy. With his eyes closed, he entwined his fingers in Jo's hair. Grabbing two hands full's, he started to guide Jo's mouth up and down his now rigid saliva-soaked cock. Jo only managed to take two or three inches before gagging. Still, Andre was growing impatient and forced her head down even further on his giant cock.

Jo gagged, but he held her there, saliva running from the corners of her mouth, then releasing her head, giving her just enough time to take a breath, before ramming her head back down again and this time getting an extra 1-1/2" down her throat. 

The whole time James sat, watching his gorgeous wife of twenty-five years being throat fucked by a complete stranger. He began to has mixed emotions. He should stop this right now. It was getting out of control. Jo looked like she was choking or something. He had let it go too far, he thought. 

But Jo was thinking something completely different and was now like a woman possessed. She reached around and had hold of Andres's firm arse cheeks and was forcing as much cock in her mouth as she could, gagging herself before releasing her hold then backing off to get a breath. Each time she removed his cock from her mouth, it was coated in thick stringy saliva.

She was holding her mouth open now and pumping up and down on Andres's cock as fast as she could. James watched as Andre tensed up and exploded in her mouth. The first jet of sperm hit her tonsils, causing her to cough and gag, pulling back a little. As she had been unable to swallow the first jet, the second filled her mouth, and then the third caused her mouth to overflow.

It started to leak from the corners of her mouth, dripping onto her firm tits. Andre pulled out of her mouth, shooting a blast directly onto her lips and nose, then aiming at her breasts. He shot another two small squirts before he had finally stop cumming. Jo's face and tits were covered, cum was hanging from her nipples, just dangling there. 

Jo looked up into Andres's eyes smiling, she took two fingers, scooped up his cum on her face, and pushed it into her mouth before licking her fingers clean. This was too much for James, and he, too, sprayed the entire contents of his balls all over the window sill and curtains in his office. Jo took Andres's cock in her hands and licked and sucked on it, making sure it was completely clean. Jo flopped back on the lazy boy and savored the sweet taste of Andre's cum. Jo spread her legs wide, offering herself to him, 

"My turn, come here and eat my juicy cunt, you fucking beautiful man."

Andre needed no encouragement and quickly climbed between Jo's long outstretched legs. He dragged her arse to the edge of the lounge, placing her legs over his shoulders. He began by running his tongue up the inside of her thighs. Teasing her, then ran it down to her other thigh. Jo was squirming, trying desperately, to get his tongue into contact with her leaking cunt. But Andre was a master of tease.
 
He pulled his mouth away from her hot cunt. He then blew lightly over her clit, making her thrust forward at his face. Jo couldn't remember the last time James had eaten her pussy. She was desperate for it, just as James was desperate to see it.

Looking down, he realized that his cock was rock hard still after cumming. That hadn't happened for many years. And he thought this is exactly what our marriage needed. No, this is what he needed. He needed to watch his wife as he had watched his girlfriends all those years ago.

Andre continued to blow cool breath over her moist lips, But Jo had had enough. She leaned up on her elbows, looking Andre in the eye. 

"Eat my cunt now, you fucker!" 

She grabbed him by the hair and pulled his face onto her dripping wet swollen cunt lips, mashing his lips against her clit. Jo thrust her hips up, rubbing the length of her orgasmic gash across his mouth and nose. James had never seen his wife like this, it was like she had been possessed, but he liked it. He liked it a lot! Jo had Andre by the hair and was grinding her squelching cunt into his face for all she was worth.
 
And she wasn't about to let go. Her first orgasm was about to rip through her like she had never experienced before. She arched her back, thrusting forward into Andres's front teeth. They smashed into her clit, the pain intensifying her orgasm to a euphoric crescendo.
Jo was screaming, now her mouth wide open. No legible words were coming out, just sounds and screams of pure adulterated ecstasy. Fuuuuuck yeeess, she screamed, flooding Andres's mouth with her sweet juicy nectar.

The aftershocks rippled through her body, making her twitch and shudder, causing Andres mouth and chin to rub on her clit, keeping the orgasm rolling through her body like little waves.  Andre sat back and grabbed Jo by her ankles, pushing her knees into her chest, pointing her quivering gash skyward. He wrapped his hand around the base of his enormous cock, rubbing the head all over her soaking wet lips, lubing himself up. He pushed his body weight forward, parting Jo's lips with his enormous mushroom-like head.

His cock slipping in easier than either Jo or James had anticipated. But then again, Jo's cunt had never been this wet. James had never given her this amount of pleasure with his five-inch cock. This was a level of orgasmic bliss Jo had never known, and there was no way she was ever going back to James's inferior excuse for a cock. Andre repositioned his legs so that he was straddling the lazy boy lounge, hovering over Jo. 

Andre drove his cock into Jo in one fluid motion, causing Jo to scream out again in ecstasy and James to come again. James had been sliding his hand up and down on his cock, as he watched Andre deflowering his wife, James believed Andre was the only other person to touch her sexually since their wedding night. 

Andre was relentless with his attack on her cunt, holding her legs down on her chest. He pumped his cock into her hard, hitting her cervix with each thrust causing her to cry out. Jo was in ecstasy. Her pussy had never been stretched out the way it was right now. Jo had discovered the love of big cock and now craved it. All she could do was grip the edge of the lounge and scream out.

Andre continued to fuck her like this, for what seemed like for ages, before he pulled out. He grabbed her roughly by the waist, flipping her over like a worn-out ragdoll. Placing his hands on her arse cheeks, he spread them apart and pushed his cock into her pussy. Again he started fucking Jo like it was the last fuck he would ever get. And once again, all Jo could do was hang on to the lounge and scream out in ecstasy as her body gave way to one continuous orgasm. James could not believe the power at which Andre was fucking his wife. With each thrust, he was lifting her knees off the lounge. He could not believe that his wife was even able to take Andres's cock, let alone able to be fucked this hard for this long.

But he continued taking photos with one hand while stroking his once again hard cock with the other. Andre withdrew his cock from Jo's cunt. It glistened in the afternoon sun from Jo's juices.

He lifted her up, putting her arms around his neck, he put his arms under her bum cheeks, so she was straddling his waist, he took the base of his cock in his hand. And he aimed it at her virgin tight sphincter. Jo, who was on the verge of passing out due to the continuous orgasms that had been racking her body since Andres started his onslaught, quickly awakened to the touch of Andres's giant cock at her back door. She managed to open her eyes and moan. 

"No, Andre, not there. I never have, please don't I don't like......" 

But she was cut short, as her breath was taken away, due to Andres's cock now buried two inches deep in her arse; Jo screamed out in pain. Andre, afraid of rousing the neighbors, placed his mouth over hers, kissing her passionately. 

This was the first time they kissed, and James felt a twinge of jealousy churning deep in the pit of his stomach.
Kissing had always been intimate for the two of them, and to watch someone else kiss his wife like this was painful for him. James was unaware that Andre had just taken Jo's arse cherry. He thought the scream was more ecstasy, as he couldn't see where Andre had stuck his cock. 

On the other hand, Jo knew exactly where it was and was now trying to push herself up and off of it. But Andre simply let go of Jo's weight, causing her to slide down on his cock even deeper. He lifted her again and then again released her weight, this time, Jo was impaled on his entire length. Jo's eye's snapping open wide, and she stared into Andre's, not believing that his cock was buried so deep in her arse.

Andre pressed his lips against hers, and their tongues again entwined. He lifted her up and back down slowly. Allowing her to relax, so she could take the arse fucking she was about to receive. After what seemed like ages for Jo, she finally settled and could feel her arse muscles release their tight grip on Andres's cock. He felt it too and began to pump her up and down on his rigid tool slowly at first but steadily increasing his rhythm.

Jo couldn't believe how fucking good it started to feel having her arse stretched open and wondered why she had waited so long to be arse fucked. Jo was now getting right into it and could feel an orgasm building in the pit of her stomach. She took over was now bouncing up and down on Andres's cock with everything she had, riding him like a rodeo cowboy rides a bull.

She threw her head back, picking up her weight around his neck, and forced herself down one final time, causing the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced. She started squirting, spraying Andres cock & balls it was going everywhere, Jo's legs were trembling, her whole body convulsed Andre was covered with clear sweet liquid.

It was gushing out of her like someone had turned on a hose, all the while convulsing in Andre's arms. Andre knew precisely what was happening, as he had many lovers that had squirted on his impressively thick cock.

He kept her orgasm going by continuing to bounce her up and down on his cock. James was in disbelief at what he was witnessing, his college friends had once told him that one of his girlfriends, Suzanne was a squirter, but he had never witnessed it happen. James had always wondered why she was so wet when she returned to his bed demanding that he eat her cunt clean. After his friends had finished dumping their cum in her. Now he understood.

But never in twenty-five years had Jo ever indicated to him that she was capable of such an intense orgasm. Andre lifted Jo off of his cock, leaving a gaping hole. Where he had just been. He placed Jo back on the lazy boy lounge. And he grabbed a handful of her hair before he forced her mouth onto his cock. He fucked her mouth, forcing his cock down her throat, before pulling her head away. Jo was shocked he had just fucked her arse, and now she was sucking his cock. It was filthy. It was the action of a depraved slut, a cheap corner whore, and yet it was fucking hot and exciting.

Stroking his thick tool just above her mouth, he aimed it directly at Jo's face and sprayed her with cum. Jet after jet shooting at her face and chest, when he had finished, he bent down, licked the side of her face scoping up a large amount of his cum with his tongue, and kissed her passionately on the mouth. 

James watched this final display of lust, taking several more photos and one last look at his lovely wife before he was going to leave, thinking the show was over. Jo lay back on the lazy boy, spread-eagled exhausted.

It was only now that James could see her gaping stretched arse and knew sex with Jo would never be the same again. If he was ever allowed to have sex with his wife again, his previous girlfriends had all denied cock of their pussy once they knew he was a cum eating cuck. Sneaking back down the stairs to his car, he left. He was wondering if she would be able to keep her secret afternoon of lust from him. 

James arrived at his office with the camera in hand. He sat at his large desk and turned his computer on. While waiting for it to boot into life, he leaned back in his chair. Just thinking about what he had seen earlier made his cock hard again, his computer screen came to life. He logged on, taking a cable from his desk draw. He plugged the camera in and turned it on. As the files started to transfer to his computer, he wondered if Joanne was willing to fuck & suck other men for him to watch and hopefully clean her up afterward.

The camera finished downloading, and he opened up the file. He was not disappointed with his camera prowess. The pictures were clear and sharp, and the close-up shots were perfect. The detail was amazing. You could actually see the droplets of Jo's cunt juice as they ran down to her previously virgin arse. Each picture revealed so much detail that was not apparent to the naked eye. The zoomed-in shots that James had taken were enough to drive him insane with lust again. Again, he took hold of his raging hard cock and stroked it, looking at his wife being fucked by another man. 

Meanwhile, Jo was now in the shower at home, her head tilted back, letting the hot water flow over her body. It felt amazing, as though every nerve ending in her body was alive for the first time in twenty-five years. But she also felt the small tug of guilt in her stomach. She still couldn't believe what had happened to her less than an hour ago. 

After sucking Andres's cock dry, she then rubbed his cum into her skin while he dove in the pool for a swim.
When he came back to the surface, Jo was sitting on the edge of the pool and started talking about maybe him dropping by from time to time to help her out with her needs sexual needs. He mentioned to Jo that he had a cousin that she might be interested in and said he could arrange a meeting for her tonight. Andre explained to Jo that his cousin and himself had often had threesomes with many women. 

Jo asked, "Is his cock as wonderful yours, Andre? I have a newfound craving for big cock."

"Yes, of course, we Italian men are fantastic lovers. He is an excellent lover also." 

"I would love to meet him and have some fun tonight. My husband is working late. Is that something you can arrange for, me handsome?"

"Of course, he is working at his father's restaurant, Marcello's, tonight. Maybe you could visit him and have dinner. He will love to fuck you."

Jo took in all that Andre was telling her and told him to make the meeting happen. Saying she would be there for dinner and a good hard fucking tonight. Why not? She thought James isn't going to be home to take care of my needs. She then gave Andre a passionate kiss, got up, and walked inside, leaving Andre to clean the pool. Jo stepped from the shower, wrapped herself in a towel, and walked from the bathroom to the bedroom. She flopped down on the bed and drifted off to sleep, dreaming sweet things from the day. She was woken by the front door slamming. 

"Hi sweetheart, I'm home early. Do you want me to order takeaway for dinner?"

Jo glanced at the bedside clock and seen that it was 6:35 pm. She had been asleep for quite a while. She must have been exhausted. Standing up, she rewrapping the towel around herself and descended the stairs to the kitchen. 

"Your home early? I thought you were going to be late?"

"Well, I got most of what I had to do sooner than I thought I would come home and surprise you, so here I am. Would you like me to order us some takeaway?"

"No, I feel like going out for a change. I'll go get ready. We can get something to eat and then go dancing or something, ok?" 

She whisked back up the stairs. James stood in the kitchen wondering if the afternoon was the reason Jo wanted to go out.
They hadn't been out dancing for such a long time. Jo stood in the dressing room blow-drying her hair while James showered.

 She had selected her outfit for the night and had laid it out on the bed, ready to put it on after she had done her hair and makeup. James walked out of the bathroom, and the first thing he saw was his beautiful wife leaning into the mirror, applying mascara to her lashes. She was naked, and he couldn't help but smile and picture her with Andres's cock deep in her plump arse, bing fucked like he had seen her do earlier today. This thought quickly got the blood flowing to his cock, and it was now standing proud and erect. Jo awoke him from his pleasant thoughts. 

"Is that for me, or are you thinking about someone else?"

"What no, it because of you and just remembering things from our past." 

"Sure you were. I haven't seen it that hard for a long time, so I'm sure it wasn't me that got it that way." 

Jo pushed past James to retrieve her clothes on the bed. James found her attitude a little abrupt and thought it was due to their weekend being canceled due to his work commitments. Or she was feeling guilty about her infidelity with Andre. Jo was now sitting on the edge of the bed, slowly pulling lace top stay ups on her long legs, being careful not to ladder them. James was in the walk-in robe dressing but was keeping a keen eye on Jo. She stood up and pulled on a tiny black lace G-string, then slipped into a pair of four-inch stiletto's. James was watching and wolf-whistled. 

"You wish, buddy. Don't think I've gone to all this trouble for you. When was the last time you made an effort in this marriage, mister? This is all for me, to make me feel good."

James was defiantly feeling a change in Joanne's attitude in her tone and her mannerisms. She seemed a little more dominant and sharper with her tongue. Joanne picked up a shimmering tube dress and slid it over her head, holding it, trying not to mess up her hair. But it was only about six inches wide. Once her head was through, she stretched it down over her curves. 

The dress was cut very low and had only one wide strap over her left shoulder. It plunged down to her swollen cleavage, exposing more than a little of the tops of her breasts. It was short, the hem only just covering the tops of her stockings, but they were still visible on each side as the splits in the dress came well above them.

Jo smoothed the dress down over her arse, but it was insanely tight, capturing every glorious curve of her incredible body. Not happy with the line her panties made, she reached up under her dress and pulled them off, and threw them on the bed. Walking over to the dresser, she grabbed her matching silver clutch bag and stood in the doorway. 

"I'm ready. I'll be in the car. Don't keep me waiting, James, or I will go by myself. I'm sure I won't have any problem finding someone else to take me dancing tonight! "

James's jaw was still on the floor as she started down the stairs. What the hell has come over her? He thought this was a very different woman than the one he woken up next to this morning. Never before had she indicated that she was interested in being with another man or spoken in that manner? 

James was still pulling on a sports jacket as he headed down the stairs for the garage before she did go without him. God only knows what's got into her. Surely the afternoon delights she had received from Andre would not make her react this way. If anything, it should have put her in a better mood. There was no regret or even shame from her at all. James honestly believed she would be reticent and reserve around him when he got home. Almost ashamed of herself for what she had done, but she was the opposite. 

She was empowered and, he couldn't remember the last time she had dressed the way she was tonight. He didn't even know she owned such a dress as that. She always dresses nice, but this was borderline slutty. James knew that it would be hard to keep men from drooling over her all night. James walked around the front of his Porsche to get in the driver's side door and couldn't believe his eyes. He could see Jo's smooth hairless pussy. Her dress was that short it concealed nothing when she was sitting. 

"Are you really going to wear that dress? I can see your pussy," James said, somewhat astonished.

"And what's your point? It's my pussy, and I can show it to whomever I please, and maybe I just will."

Her look was one of pure coldness. James felt a chill run through his body. He didn't even know who she was anymore. But her attitude and new boldness with her body bought back fond memories and a rapidly hardening cock.

To be continued.

 

Published 
Written by Kevtheledge63
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments