Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Pregnant Wife is a Trailer Park Whore

"My wife and I end up living in a trailer park, and she became a whore for the park owner and others"

53
10 Comments 10
70.5k Views 70.5k
3.4k words 3.4k words
Famous Story

,Life can sometimes present us with painful changes in fortune, without warning, and that was the case with my wife and me. My name is Ed and I was twenty years old when I got my eighteen-year-old wife, Hannah, pregnant. Most people would assume that we would be destined to have a hard life financially. As it turned out, I'm a very good home builder and businessman, and created a lucrative construction business. By the time I was thirty years old, we were one of the wealthiest families where we lived in a small suburb of Dallas.

Everything was going very well in our lives. Then when I was thirty-eight years old and Hannah was thirty-sex, we had a significant change in fortune. Our son, David, had graduated from high school and was going away to college. I had made enough money over the years that we set up an irrevocable trust fund for his education that would take him through four years of college.

Money had been not a problem for us, and I had taken out some very large loans to buy property to build a huge housing development. Only six months later the housing bubble burst, and we lost everything. That meant that we soon lost our beautiful home. The economy was bad, and it was hard to find work since Hannah and I only ha vehigh school educations. I was able to find a low-paying, part-time construction job and Hannah found work, for the first time in her life, as a part-time waitress.

We wanted to stay in the same community where we had been living so I could use my contacts to start my business over when the economy improved. The only way that we could even begin to afford to stay there was to live in a trailer park on the edge of town. We used most of our savings to buy a used, twelve feet wide by sixty feet long mobile home, so we would mainly need to worry about the lot rental and utilities, and our normal living expenses. That was a big culture shock for both of us, and we had a hard time covering even our basic expenses.

Hannah is a very attractive woman. She is five feet and five inches tall and weighed one hundred and twenty-five pounds at the time. She has the sexiest, light-brown, should-length hair and sparkling, light-brown eyes. Her DD-cup tits look huge on her shapely body, and her ass is perfectly shaped, big and firm. Hannah always attracts attention from other men when we're out, and I'm proud to have a hot wife like her.

We struggled financially almost from the first day we moved into that trailer park. Hannah wasn’t getting to work that many shifts at the restaurant, and the tips were lousy. Our lot rental in the park was only eight hundred dollars per month, including utilities, but we were often behind at paying even that. It didn’t take long before one of our neighbors told me that the park owner, Richard, was stopping by our trailer at least once a week when I was at work. He usually had one or two other men with him, and they stayed for sometimes two hours.

It became apparent to me that Hannah was fucking Richard and his friends pay our rent. I assumed that the owner was fucking her for free, and the other men were paying him to fuck her to cover the rent. For all I knew he was even making extra money pimping her out like that. That really pissed me off at first, but then it started to turn me on knowing that she was fucking those men in our bed.

I wanted to confront Hannah about my suspicions, but decided to wait, since if it was true, she was helping us to survive financially. I still have my laptop PC that I used in my old office, and some miniature, wide-angle, Wi-Fi video/audio cameras. They're motion-activated and I used them to monitor and record my employees. One night when Hannah was working the late shift, I set the cameras up in some knick knacks that we have in our bedroom, bathroom, and the living room.

The next time that the Richard and his friends came over the equipment was ready to record them. I viewed the video that night when I got home. They went into our bedroom, she stripped down with no argument, and laid back on the bed with her legs spread. The men undressed, and that was the first time I saw other grown men’s hard cocks.

Richard’s cock looked to be about seven and a half inches long and very thick, but his friend's cock meat is over eight inches long and even thicker. The friend unceremoniously shoved his cock into her pussy, while Richard got on his knees by her head and started fucking her mouth. My camera angle was perfect to show the friend’s big cock fucking into my wife. Her outer labia are thick and puffy, and covered with a neatly-trimmed layer of brown hair. Her big tits were lying heavily to the sides, and I couldn’t get over how good she looked being used by those men.

When the men finally ejaculated, I saw her struggling to swallow Richards cum as the friend pumped her cunt full of his semen and sperm. He then moved up and made her suck his cock clean. They abruptly got up to leave and Richard said, “See you next week, Hannah. Keep that pussy tight and clean for us.”

Those men had just used my wife as a vessel for their cum. After they left she just lay on the bed for a few minutes to recover from her fucking. She was rubbing her tits with one hand and fingering her pussy with the other, and her fat, hairy labia looked so delicious. Her pussy was oozing the thick cum and it was running down to her ass and the sheets. That’s the first time I can ever remember fantasizing about what it would be like to suck cum from a pussy. And I also have to admit being aroused by looking at those men’s big cocks, and especially their big, low-hanging balls. I knew, or at least believed, that I'm not a homosexual, but at the same time I was excited by the pure sexuality of their big genitals.

Hannah was in the living room watching TV after I watched the video. I went into our bedroom to look at the mess on the sheets. She hadn’t bothered to change them and there was a dried puddle of that guy’s cum on the bed, and I leaned down to smell it. The aroma of his semen was good to me, and I even stuck out my tongue to get a taste of it. It was a little salty and bitter, but that just made it even more attractive to me. Before I went out to watch TV with her, I licked up as much of that puddle as I could as it liquefied in my mouth. Since I had tasted another man’s cum, I knew that I wanted more of it.

As the months passed, I was working less hours at my job. But Hannah always seemed to be able to cover the bills, one way or the other. I didn’t record her every day, but I soon found out from reviewing the recordings that she had met some new male friends in the trailer park. I found out later that those three men were in their early-thirties and named Max, Billy and Frank. They lived at the end of the next row of trailers. Hannah began hanging out with them during the day when I was at work. I knew that she was fucking them for money. That’s the only way I could explain how she was able to keep the creditors away. Those guys owned cars, but usually rode their motorcycles, and I had to wonder what they did for their money.

She finally introduced me to them one day when I was home and they came over to hang out. They didn’t seem the least bit shy or apologetic about fucking her behind my back. None of them knew about my cameras, but I was surprised to see that they had cameras and video equipment of their own. They always filmed Hannah when they fucked her, and I couldn’t figure out why. They were especially interested in filming their cum running out of her pussy.

All three of those guys have what look to be nine-inch-long and very thick cocks, and the volume of semen and sperm they pumped into my wife’s pussy was amazing. I didn’t always get the opportunity to go clean the sheets with my mouth, but when I did I was treated to a real feast on their thick loads. I kept recording some of their fuck sessions, and I sometimes played them back just to look at those big cocks pushing into her cunt.

One day they were more talkative than usual, and I finally found out what those guys do for a living. They recruit married women to pose nude for pictures and perform fuck scenes for a porn producer. That’s how Hannah was keeping us afloat financially. She was being paid to make fuck films, and that’s why all those guys have big cocks. They were obviously only paying her enough to make ends meet and were keeping most of what she earned for themselves.

After making a living doing fuck films and still fucking the park owner and his friends for five months, the inevitable happened. None of those men used condoms when they fucked her, and she got pregnant. It could have been anyone of nine men that impregnated her, if we counted all the park owner’s friends, but she didn’t seem to be upset about it. We were fucking infrequently, but enough that I would be able to logically conclude that I'm the father.

HugeCockBellaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HugeCockBellaTS

I heard her tell Max on one of the recordings that she was only worried about still being able to make the fuck films while she's pregnant. Max told her that she would be paid even more for making the videos when she was pregnant. It seemed that those types of movies were in high demand by all the perverts out there.

I continued to watch my videos of those men fucking her. As much as I liked seeing their big cocks ramming her pussy, my favorite thing was seeing their big cum loads draining out of her. I became obsessed with the thought of sucking her pussy clean. One day I got my chance when I came home from work earlier than expected. I saw the men leaving our trailer as I turned the corner down our street.

Those three men must have just finished fucking and videotaping her, and placing her in a seductive position for the final filming. She was leaning over facing the bed on her left side and her right knee was pulled up toward her chest. This fully exposed her fat, hair-covered labia and the copious amount of cum leaking out of her, all framed by her beautiful ass. I went in and found Hannah asleep in that position and watched her for a few minutes.

The sight of her wet pussy was overwhelming to me. I laid a little sideways with my face at her pussy and breathed in her aroma. Then I leaned forward and covered her wet labia with my mouth and started sucking. The cum flooded into my mouth as I sucked her inner and outer labia. Her hair was neatly trimmed and added to the swampy taste and aroma. I continued sucking her for at least a half hour until I felt her move as she reached down to hold my head in place.

She obviously wasn’t aware that it was her husband sucking her and thought it was Max, as she said, “That feels so good, Max. You guys have never wanted to eat me out before, because you think I’m just another nasty trailer park whore. I’m really enjoying your tongue in my pussy. What caused the change?”

I didn’t answer her, both because my mouth was full of her pussy, and I also didn’t want her to find out it was me sucking her. Then she looked back and saw me there and said, “Fuck, Ed, what are you doing home so early and sucking my pussy? I didn’t want you to find me this way. Now I have to admit what I have been doing with those men you met. Really, honey, you shouldn’t be doing that. Those men just fucked me and I’m filled with their slime. But damn, baby, your sucking feels so good and I can feel your love. Oh shit, I’m having another orgasm, so keep sucking my pussy if you like eating cum that much.”

Her pussy shuddered, and my mouth was flooded with her ejaculate and even more of the cum from those men. I continued sucking her swollen vulva for another half hour until she finally pushed me away saying, “That was so nasty sucking my cum-filled pussy, but I can tell that you really liked doing that for me. Didn’t you realize that my pussy was filled with cum from Max and the other guys?”

I moved up to hug her and said, “I 've been watching you on video and recording you with those men for months. I got so turned on watching their big cocks pushing into you. The best part was seeing those huge cum loads draining out of you. I have wanted to suck your pussy after they fucked you for a long time. Today was the perfect chance with you sleeping in that position. We need to talk about all of this, but I’m not angry with you, honey. I know that you are just helping us pay the bills.”

She hugged me, and we cuddled on the bed together. Before we fell asleep, she said, “Thanks for being so understanding, honey. I enjoyed you cleaning my pussy that way and it even gives me an idea on how we can make more money. I’ll talk to Max about it next time he’s here.”

When Max came in on Saturday she told him what I had done, and he got very excited. He talked to both of us saying, “This is great guys. If Ed is willing to suck your pussy clean of our cum in the videos, we can make even more money selling them as cuckold tapes. And, Ed, if you really like eating cock juice that much, maybe you could suck our cocks too. That will allow us to add two new dimensions to the videos and keep them from being just boring fuck scenes.”

Max began filming the sex scenes with Hannah at night after I got home from work. After a few days I had become experienced at sucking her cum-filled pussy clean in front of the camera. I was learning the right angles, so they could see my tongue pushing between her labia and then slurping up the semen and sperm as it drained out of her. I also began sucking their cocks to get them hard for fucking her and after they ejaculated. Max said that he would edit them, so he could sell those scenes as bisexual or gay videos, as well as including them in Hannah’s fuck films.

As time passed and her belly grew bigger and bigger, the guys had to be more careful when fucking her. They started doing some scenes fucking her from behind, with me in front sucking her pussy and licking their cocks. We even got into the sixty-nine position with them fucking her from behind while I licked and sucked both of them. I love everything about making the videos, but my favorite part is still seeing the thick cum oozing out of her pussy and eating it.

By the time she was almost eight months pregnant her belly was big, and her big tits had gotten even bigger. I thought it was so sexy seeing her nude like that, and Max started taking even more provocative videos of us. My favorite was one where she had just been fucked by the three guys, and she goes into the bathroom and gets into what has to be an uncomfortable pose. She balances on the bathtub with her hands on the ledge behind her and her feet on the front edge of the tub. Then she spreads her legs wide, and the view from the front and below her is breathtaking.

I got into the tub below her, and with the camera behind me and aiming up between her legs, they filmed the cum dripping out of her oozing pussy into my mouth as I sucked her. She was smiling into the camera with her huge tits resting on her swollen belly. Below that her hairy, swollen outer labia are exposed to view. She looked so vulnerable but also so sexy in that position, and Max thought that it would appeal to a variety sexual interests.

On one hand there was the vulnerability of being a pregnant woman, but with the full knowledge that she had been impregnated by one of her lovers. And then there were her gorgeous big tits, with guys being able to imagine how they would soon be lactating. My favorite is her wide-spread legs, with her wet, hairy pussy for everyone to see.

We continued to make those videos with Hannah up until two weeks before delivery, with the guys being careful not to thrust too deeply and hurt the baby. While she had the baby and was recovering, I continued to make cock sucking videos with the guys. The funny thing is that I still consider myself to be bisexual instead of gay, because Hannah’s pussy is my favorite thing. I liked taking their cum from either her pussy or their cocks, much more than I enjoyed actually sucking them.

Hannah started making videos again after only two months. We were then able to add a new feature to the videos. She was breast feeding, and her big, lactating tits were a highlight of the videos. The men sucked her tits and drank her milk both before and while fucking her, and I always got my turn draining her tits as well.

The one thing I hadn’t done was fuck her on camera. I certainly had the desire, but with all the other men fucking her it had just never come up. My cock is a respectable seven inches long and fairly thick, but it's still small compared to the men who were fucking her. Then Max decided that we could more fully impact different markets if I was fucking her too.

I had sucked her breasts and pussy hundreds of times, but we were both nervous at the start or our first fuck scene. It felt so good being on top of her pressing my cock into her wet pussy. The first time on film I ejaculated after only a few strokes since I was so excited to be fucking her. She held me tightly and smiled when she felt my cock throbbing and shooting my cum into her.

Then she looked partially at the camera and somewhat at me and said, “That’s it honey, fill my pussy with your cream before those other nice men fuck me.”

We continued making the various genres of videos for several more years. By then we were making enough money with the videos that she didn’t have to waitress anymore or fuck Richard and his friends. The economy was also improving, and I was able to use some of the money we made from the videos to start my construction business again.

 

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments