Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My husband and the volleyball girl

78
23 Comments 23
21.3k Views 21.3k
658 words 658 words

This is about the first night my husband fucked another girl in front of my eyes and how I got off on that, watching him thrust inside of someone that wasn’t me gave me an animalistic shock. I felt incredibly horny.

The first girl to join us was Crystal, one of the girls on my volleyball team. She’s a cutie. A few years younger than me, dirty blond hair and phenomenal legs and ass. My husband flirts with her often. Almost inappropriately. I had approached her about joining us. She had just gotten out of a relationship and was eager to get out there and try new things. She agreed to it.

I was a little nervous on the night of her visit. My husband and I both took showers. We were hanging out in the living room and it wasn’t long until we hear the door bell. I go answer and see her cute little self at the front door and I invite her in. Just seeing her walk in and sit down made me wet. She put her bag on the couch. We kept chit chat to a minimum and I went into the kitchen to get some glasses of wine to make the night go more smoothly.

I came back into the living room to discover them already making out. She pulls away when I come back but I tell them to continue. I sit on another couch and I keep my distance. They are making out heavily. I don’t feel jealous yet. My husband does not waste anytime and takes her shorts and then her panties off. And then he pulls out his cock. She smiles and says wow. I know that means WOW good. Because my husband is big.

I have a rush of excitement run through me. Its all going so quickly. And then Crystal is bent over the couch. And then my husband starts fucking her, right there. In front of me. He starts banging her doggie style. Seeing my husband penetrate her made me insanely wet. I settled back and masturbated while they went at it. They moaned a lot.

KatherineBisou
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KatherineBisou

My husband did not put on a condom before he started penetrating her. I thought this bit would bother me the most but it didn’t, when I saw him humping her and hearing her moan, it just turned me on. I liked it raw. The thought of the skin of his cock touching the inside of her pussy, just made me more wet.

They fuck for a while. Her moaning is what turns me on the most. My husband ends up cumming inside her. He pulls out…and cum drips out of Crystal onto the floor. He dropped a big load in her.

We made our way to the bedroom and they lie down. Both look spent. I see her pussy. Her sloppy wet pussy. Her bald pussy. She is completely shaved. And I have the uncontrollable urge to go down on her and lick up the remaining cum from my husband. I don’t ask her permission. I just do it. She later told me it was the first time she did anything sexual with another girl. I moved my tongue all over her body. Kissing her tits and stomach.

After a little break my husband fucks me while Crystal watches. Crystal holds my hand while my husband is on top of me, fucking me. I loved that! My husband fucked me extra hard with Crystal watching. My husband eventually cums in me too.

We sleep together naked. And this is what turns out to be the first night of MANY with Crystal. Crystal ended up moving in with us. She’s going to stay with us until she at least finishes college. The rent is free! She does spend a lot of time with my husband though and that makes me very happy!

 

Published 
Written by Anyaz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments